Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 11:02 PM   #1621
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
what the fuck grizzlies ?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2011, 11:03 PM   #1622
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Bosh sighting tonite.
wasnt pretty but he definetly contributed.

overall a great day of playoff basketball.
and now 2OT in the thunder/memphis game!? wow!
Old 05-09-2011, 11:04 PM   #1623
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
WOW! This Memphis Vs OKC game is Awesome, Dbl OT. Vasquez just save Conley's butt for that dumb 3 pointer in the first OT. Memphis has a hell of a team.

I can't help but cheer for this Memphis team, they are a great team! Memphis up 2 right now
Old 05-09-2011, 11:19 PM   #1624
PHX-S14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
PHX-S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
lol im watching the game too!!..and Cain Velasquez is the shizz!!
Old 05-09-2011, 11:26 PM   #1625
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
this OKC/Mem series is AWESOME!!!!
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 05-09-2011, 11:39 PM   #1626
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Best series in the whole playoffs IMO. Very physical and no crappy officiating.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:54 AM   #1627
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Durant shows the world why Westbrook needs to defer to him ALL THE TIME.

The Celtics are done. Stick a fork in them.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:46 AM   #1628
Riq
Zilvia Addict

I can't believe how Durant went from being the man to being number 2. Something tells me that Westbrook will be traded soon. That kid tends to go A.I mode alot and Durant is a much better scorer than him. That game was great, Memphis was gased and missing 2 core guy's. Tomorrow nights game should be just as good.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:23 PM   #1629
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
lets go bulls!!!
Old 05-10-2011, 07:05 PM   #1630
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
I can't believe how Durant went from being the man to being number 2. Something tells me that Westbrook will be traded soon. That kid tends to go A.I mode alot and Durant is a much better scorer than him.
I doubt they trade him. His immaturity and tendency to stray away from the offense can be changed with training and teaching. His freakish athleticism and speed cannot. If they can harness his abilities, they will be an even more dangerous team.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:38 PM   #1631
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
I doubt they trade him. His immaturity and tendency to stray away from the offense can be changed with training and teaching. His freakish athleticism and speed cannot. If they can harness his abilities, they will be an even more dangerous team.
Although I agree 100%, I also see 2 young guy's fighting against each other to be the man on that team. Judging by the way KD was pouting the whole game, I don't think he is willing to be patiant. Another problem is 40 points and 5 assists from your PG is not good (unless you're D-Rose I guess). Westbrook plays more like a 2 guard on this current roster. If they end up being kicked out by Memphis or any team because of Westbrooks lack of passing, I can't say that things will keep being okay in OKC's locker room.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:56 AM   #1632
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
40pts
15-33FG, 10-11FT
5 rebounds
5 assists
3 steals
2 blocks
3 turnovers

Sorry, I'm not gonna crucify Westbrook on this one. Especially in a game where KD was dejected and passive at times. Everyone has fallen in love with the idea of making this guy (KD) the next great thing. You can't force that.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:08 AM   #1633
Riq
Zilvia Addict

I agree but that is to be expected when KD was deemed MVP in the offseason once LBJ made all of the Media butt hurt for not going to Chicago, NY or NJ. The KD of last year I am sure would not be pouting all game because of Westbrook taking so many shots as long as they win. This version of KD seems to believe that he really is a legit superstar just because some fat guy with a pen and a paper says he is better than LBJ. Westbrook is great but he's rough and I doubt KD will keep taking a backseat to him during the playoffs.

Also keep in mind, with a scorer like KD, there is no reason your PG should be taking 30+ shots and only getting 5 assists. That is a bad stat when you're the quarterback on the court. KD was passive at times but that is because he was angry because of the lack of touches.

Last edited by Riq; 05-11-2011 at 07:53 AM..
Old 05-11-2011, 07:29 AM   #1634
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I think that the problem is that we have seen this play out once before…
Right now, Westbrook is playing Starbury to Durant’s KG. We have an MVP-mentioned player who, when he is on, is worth it, and a point guard who seems to often abuse point guard privilege, 30 shots a night from your point is absurd when you have the league’s leading scorer on the team.

I would employ my best friend’s description of Westbrook being the Thunders’ David Ruffin in that he WANTS to be the man, but would be better served to playing into the system, and his reluctance in doing so might fuck the whole program at the end of it all.
Except I feel I am speaking to a group of people, considering age and specific upbringing, who don’t know who the fuck David Ruffin is without Google and even then won't know why it is semi-humorous.

Furthermore, Westbrook sees it working for D. Rose and it seems he is thinking “sheeeeed, I want some of THAT action over there!” and neglecting to see that Chicago lacks another individual who can get, let alone deserves to get their own shot on the level of a Kevin Durant. One could say they start one 30-point dude and four 10 to 15-point guys, and Rose’s assist numbers speak to that fact.
I can’t CRUCIFY Westbrook for this, but if they lose this series to Memphis, the fact will remain that he will shoulder a great deal of the blame.

I like how Memphis is the uninvited party crasher, totally playing with house money and taking it for all it is worth. I would say “look out for them next year, especially when Rudy Gay is back,” but some said the same thing about OKC last year and they’re not quite that yet.
With the death of the Spurs and Lakers’ dynasties and the inevitability – or at least necessity – of big changes on the horizon, I am pretty sure the balance of power will swing east for a while, though.

And I write too!
Old 05-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #1635
drivens13
Zilvia Member

drivens13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you Miami. GTFO Boston.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:27 PM   #1636
Riq
Zilvia Addict

I hate the Boston Failtics guts but I have the upmost respect for Doc and Ray Allen (The only clean player on that roster). It was a great series although it ended 4-1 it was much closer of a series. I'm also glad to hear that Doc is leaning toward coming back next season. It will be nice to meet a slightly revamped Failtics roster with Doc as the Coach next season.

With that said, Chicago needs to stop sucking and put the Hawks away. I really want to see the ECF start by Sunday.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:35 PM   #1637
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Lets see if okc can keep thier lead this time.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:57 AM   #1638
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Ahh, feels nice to be back in the ECF. Loving Wade in Playoff Mode. BEASTING.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:33 AM   #1639
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Never really been a big fan of LBJ even now that he plays for my team but lastnight was one of the most clutch performances I have seen in my 22 years of being a NBA/Heat fan. Dude was in the zone and D-Wade showed everyone why he is now the best SG in the NBA. The guy tookover in the first half, just like I told that Laker fan a few pages back. That is what D-Wade does in the playoffs

I'm listening to 790theticket right now. They reported that LBJ was in the gym and taking shots at 4am this morning because he was so hyped up and couldn't sleep. Dude just pulled a Kobe after the biggest win of this season. The guy is focused on that ring, that is good to hear for us Heat fans.

Last edited by Phlip; 05-12-2011 at 07:11 AM.. Reason: learn to use the damned edit button
Old 05-12-2011, 12:59 PM   #1640
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
^ He can focus all he wants, D-Rose will break every ankle on that Heat team
Old 05-12-2011, 01:46 PM   #1641
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Thats cute that you feel that way but you better hope Rose can close out the Hawks in ATL tonight. This isn't the reg-season and LBJ isn't hurt, Bosh isn't going to go 1-18 nor is Mike Miller in the game during cruch time to bail the Bulls out with a stupid foul on Deng. If they're not careful, the Bulls may get swept by this clicking Heat team, just saying.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:47 PM   #1642
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
^ He can focus all he wants, D-Rose will break every ankle on that Heat team
Unless he breaks his own ankle again
Old 05-12-2011, 02:03 PM   #1643
Riq
Zilvia Addict

If the Bulls find a way to lose tonight, does anyone think they would lose game 7?

Oh and whats the deal with the Media hating on the LBJ and D-Wade for showing their emotion after they beat Boston? They claim it was the Heat but it was just those 2 guys and they had good reason to. Hell even the great Michael Jordan showed emotion after he FINALLY beating the bad boy Pistons after falling short before. No one gave him crap for that. I understand the bandwagon Heat haters (Anyone hating that is not from Cleveland) out there wanting more fuel to hate more but this is just stupid.

I would love the .2 cents of the bandwagon Heat haters on this site if there are any. Please enlighted me on the venom that is being spit because of these 2 guys being emotional after finally beating the team that has been killing them for the past 3 years. Please don't be shy....
Old 05-12-2011, 04:42 PM   #1644
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
I wanna see Westbrook vs. Rose 1on1 With the winner getting d.wade

因果関係の流れ
Old 05-12-2011, 04:45 PM   #1645
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
i have nothing against D-Wade at all. But LBJ is another issue. The pretentiousness in how he dealt with his trade this summer was just unneeded. Thats my only gripe with him, well, i really like long term franchise players to stay with their team, but i can't really force them to do that. I realize that he recently apologized for this whole debacle but imo it was way too late. He may win a championship this season, but imo he copped out and had to run to Wade to do it. He will never be as good in my eyes as he is in his own eyes for that reason alone. The best get better and learn to beat the best with what they have, they don't just jump ship and run to a contender team. My .02 cents. Take it or leave it.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 05-12-2011, 05:47 PM   #1646
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I hope the Bulls get the job done tonight. I just want to see the Conference Finals begin already.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:15 PM   #1647
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
i have nothing against D-Wade at all. But LBJ is another issue. The pretentiousness in how he dealt with his trade this summer was just unneeded. Thats my only gripe with him, well, i really like long term franchise players to stay with their team, but i can't really force them to do that. I realize that he recently apologized for this whole debacle but imo it was way too late. He may win a championship this season, but imo he copped out and had to run to Wade to do it. He will never be as good in my eyes as he is in his own eyes for that reason alone. The best get better and learn to beat the best with what they have, they don't just jump ship and run to a contender team. My .02 cents. Take it or leave it.
I understand your point but keep in mind that "The Decision" had over 10million viewers and raised $3M that was donated to the boys and girls club. I wasn't a fan of it but it did alot of good that isn't talked about because of the need to hate LeBron. As far as franchise players staying with their teams, I think it's a bit unfair to hate him for that. Remember Kobe Bryant went as far as to demand a trade a few years back and came close to becoming a Clipper as far as the rumors go. He was caught on tape in a parking lot bad mouthing his team and franchise as well as confirming he wanted out of L.A. What Kept Kobe in L.A was Phil coming back and Pau being picked up. See Kobe had already won 3 championships in L.A but he was ready to flip L.A the finger when things weren't going his way. The NBA is a business and you do what is best for you not a City. Had LeBron been another Kwame Brown I'm sure Dan Gilbert would have been the first to cut him. Hell Cleveland just cut a Cleveland native player this season. I forgot his name but I'll google it and post up. I'm sure had Cleveland picked up Amar'e for JJ Hickson last season LBJ would have stayed there. He might have talked D-Wade into going to Cleveland with him because it would have 3 of them. Last time I checked Cleveland's payroll was $80M+ so unless they were planning on having LBJ wait until he was 28-30, I don't understand how they would compete with anyone. You're not going to tell me that this current Cav's roster with LBJ would have won anything at all this season or the next, when you look at how the east is looking now.

Let me ask you this, if D12 really does end up in L.A this summer. Will you be coming on here cursing his name and saying that he will never be as good as he should be? Sure he would have to be traded to L.A but that would only happen if he tells Orladno that he would not re-up with them next summer. This would make him just as much a ring chaser as LBJ and Kobe ( I mention Kobe because he was ready to go chase a ring when things weren't clicking in L.A). Whats the point of waiting until you're past your prime to go chase a ring? Charles Barkley did that and he ended up with no ring. It's smart to do it while still in your prime, thats why I don't hate Kobe for wanting to leave his team when they didn't have anything going. It's the same thing that teams do to players. Scotty Pippen went to Houston even after he had won 6 rings, does this make him any less of a top 50 all time player?

I think that people in the NBA seem to be misleaded into thinking that the NBA is about winning alone. History shows that you need great teamates to join you or you will never get where you want to get. Either through draft, trades or signing. The Cav's can't sign anyone worth anything outright. Nor can they trade for them because of all the bad contracts and drafting someone and hoping they end up being great is a longshot unless you're in the draft lotto.

As far as him apologizing goes, I don't think there is anything wrong with waiting this long. Cleveland didn't deserve one. They were burning his Jersey the second he said where he would go. Personally, I would have told them all to go fuck themselves had it been me up there. Had they acted with a bit more class, I'm sure he would have said sorry right then and there.

Again, I understand the hate coming from Cleveland but not the rest of the NBA especially Lakers fans. Seeing how your best player was doing you much worse a few years back. I mean, I still can't believe that Lakers fans were cheering for the Celtics to beat Miami. Is it possible that the missguided hate for one player can wash away 40 years+ of bad blood?

I respect your opinion as well as everyone elses but I think it's a bit of a double standard. If it's about the way it was done, I get it but not the rest. But even the way it was done helped out alot of kids.

/rant
Old 05-12-2011, 07:40 PM   #1648
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
LeBron James is a piece of shit, always was and always will be...
What he said to Cleveland was a "fuck you," not an apology...

What Kobe did to LA was passive aggressive as fuck, and as a Lakers fan, I MIGHT be so inclined to be pissed at him for it, but it netted 3 finals appearances and 2 titles for his effort. As a REAL winner -- as in a dude who had rings at the time -- he was not going to the Cripples, and I wish people would stop telling themselves that bullshit.
At no point in his situation was the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" mentality, and I will take that thought to me into the great beyond.

If Dwight Howard ends up ANYWHERE other than Orlando, then it shows that the organization learned NOTHING from Shaq and losing to the Lakers, and now Hawks. At current, Orlando might deserve what they get for failing to compliment the best piece they have had since Shaq.

BUT!
As it were...
If the Bulls play to their high points and talents, no one left in these playoffs beats them, but if they don't AND Miami plays up to their own, the situation that I am least fond of -- LeBron winning a title on D-Wade's coattail -- comes to fruition.

And I write too!
Old 05-12-2011, 08:22 PM   #1649
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
LeBron James is a piece of shit, always was and always will be...
What he said to Cleveland was a "fuck you," not an apology...

What Kobe did to LA was passive aggressive as fuck, and as a Lakers fan, I MIGHT be so inclined to be pissed at him for it, but it netted 3 finals appearances and 2 titles for his effort. As a REAL winner -- as in a dude who had rings at the time -- he was not going to the Cripples, and I wish people would stop telling themselves that bullshit.
At no point in his situation was the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" mentality, and I will take that thought to me into the great beyond.

If Dwight Howard ends up ANYWHERE other than Orlando, then it shows that the organization learned NOTHING from Shaq and losing to the Lakers, and now Hawks. At current, Orlando might deserve what they get for failing to compliment the best piece they have had since Shaq.

BUT!
As it were...
If the Bulls play to their high points and talents, no one left in these playoffs beats them, but if they don't AND Miami plays up to their own, the situation that I am least fond of -- LeBron winning a title on D-Wade's coattail -- comes to fruition.
Okay, but what exactly makes him a piece of shit in your mind Phlip. thats the question, your reason... Passive aggressive my ass, I remember that shit being EVERYWHERE. You remember it as passive agrressive because Phil came back and Pau was picked up but had he left you would have not been singing the same tune. Dwight is in the same situation that LeBron was in. I don't think that he's looking to leave because he has come out and said he wants to stay there but I am using it as an example since every Laker fan with an entitlement issue thinks that he will end up there and no where else. Orlando switched their core because they knew they had no chance to beat Miami in the playoffs and it backfired. Cleveland on the other hand had the chance to bring in a legit ALLSTAR and decided that an over the hill Jameson was a better choice as long as they get to keep an inconsistant JJ Hickson. Spare me that finals appearances, had Phil not come back and Pau not been traded, Kobe would have been GONE. Why would he stay if his franchise were making all the wrong moves or making no moves at all to help him win? He's a grown man, if he says "I'm leaving if we don't get help" guess what? He will leave.

In Cleveland there was no chance to build a contender because they had a bunch of contracts that they couldn't unload. They tried their best to unload a few this season and it didn't work. "No Show Mo" was a dissaster and in hindsight I'm glad the Bucks matched Miami's offer for him back in 07' or we would be stuck with that trainreck. Other then Mo there was no one on that roster worth anything come playoff time. Did you even watch how Antwan Jameson did in that Celtics series or the whole playoffs? Dude was MIA as well the whole time. You can't blame a guy for not winning and wanting out in their prime. As much as you won't admit it Kobe would have done the same had moves not been made before he was a free agent. Dwight may do the same but I would never hate on him for putting himself in position to win, IT'S WHAT THEY PLAY FOR.

One more thing, I didn't know passive agrressive included asking to be traded. If you remember Kobe asked for a trade first and when L.A declined he said he would not re-up. But ofcourse Kobe would NEVER leave L.A :sigh:
Old 05-12-2011, 08:27 PM   #1650
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
booz came to play tonight. team played good balanced ball.
Closed Thread