Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 09-05-2012, 08:10 AM   #1621
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
we'll hit up the strip clubs and see some of those big block michigan girls..
Just to clarify, Tob and Kyle live in central Illinois. I'm about 6 hours Northeast. About an hour east of me is where you will find the big block girls. See map:

It's a common misconception that we all live in the same town- when in reality, I just drive 6 hours to hang out with them sometimes because I don't have any friends.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2012, 08:20 AM   #1622
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
You have tons on online friends ahahahah
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:51 AM   #1623
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Make that two of us. We can probably get Wayne too if we schedule it right.
the question is, do we want wayne coming?
i accidentally subscribed onto his youtube page thinking ide see car stuff. all i see is guys doing workout shit... which is kinda weird.

"hey bro, how much can you dead lift? yeah that looks sexy, uhm... girls are gonna love it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Just to clarify, Tob and Kyle live in central Illinois. I'm about 6 hours Northeast. About an hour east of me is where you will find the big block girls. See map:
It's a common misconception that we all live in the same town- when in reality, I just drive 6 hours to hang out with them sometimes because I don't have any friends.
wow, thanks for that helpful and informative map, damon. i thought you guys were all bundled up together. now i see you are more than a drive, but a fucking whole flight away from hanging out. who the hell wants to drive 6 hours to perfect-ville, or 6 hours to be near the big block girls. well damon, you have a friend in me.... but, im even further away. tear..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
You have tons on online friends ahahahah
true. except i dont even have any online friends. they all hate me because i say mean things and speak the truth.

except for killer2001. but hes in florida, which makes me suspicious.

i thought cody ace was a friend until i purchased some AC brackets from him. i opened the box last week and it was filled with old dog feces.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #1624
Chester Rumble

Trader Rating: (0)
Chester Rumble is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
the question is, do we want wayne coming?
i accidentally subscribed onto his youtube page thinking ide see car stuff. all i see is guys doing workout shit... which is kinda weird.

"hey bro, how much can you dead lift? yeah that looks sexy, uhm... girls are gonna love it"

wow, thanks for that helpful and informative map, damon. i thought you guys were all bundled up together. now i see you are more than a drive, but a fucking whole flight away from hanging out. who the hell wants to drive 6 hours to perfect-ville, or 6 hours to be near the big block girls. well damon, you have a friend in me.... but, im even further away. tear..........

true. except i dont even have any online friends. they all hate me because i say mean things and speak the truth.

except for killer2001. but hes in florida, which makes me suspicious.

i thought cody ace was a friend until i purchased some AC brackets from him. i opened the box last week and it was filled with old dog feces.
I'll be your friend...
Chester Rumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:15 PM   #1625
jesse_s13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
jesse_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post

Its gonna be
Old 09-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #1626
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I was born in Decatur, IL which isn't far from perfectville. I occasionally visit Chicago to see family so I need to sync up a trip to Chicago around the time of a Broadfield BBQ Bonanza.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #1627
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
I was born in Decatur, IL which isn't far from perfectville. I occasionally visit Chicago to see family so I need to sync up a trip to Chicago around the time of a Broadfield BBQ Bonanza.
I am going to post official info sometime tonight, but the Buttfield BBQ will be on Saturday Oct. 6th... just giving you guys a heads up.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:20 PM   #1628
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Rumble View Post
I'll be your friend...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
I am going to post official info sometime tonight, but the Buttfield BBQ will be on Saturday Oct. 6th... just giving you guys a heads up.
i'm coming.

seriously. jeff jinxer jordan innovato and i are going. and if he goes, mix master wayne goes.

all i wanna know, WHOS COMIN WITH ME?? come on..... WHOS COMIN WITH ME MAN????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y72Igrxz4E
Old 09-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #1629
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:

seriously. jeff jinxer jordan innovato and i are going. and if he goes, mix master wayne goes.
I would be honored to have the Three Musketeers show up at my house. How much beer and how many hookers do I need to have on hand to make you guys feel at home?

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-06-2012, 12:21 AM   #1630
future
Post Whore!

future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Where is my invite? I'm local to you guys too
Old 09-06-2012, 01:15 AM   #1631
myKAl
Zilvia Member

myKAl is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

all i wanna know, WHOS COMIN WITH ME?? come on..... WHOS COMIN WITH ME MAN????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y72Igrxz4E
lmao hilarious!
myKAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #1632
KoukiMonsta
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
KoukiMonsta is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
I would be honored to have the Three Musketeers show up at my house. How much beer and how many hookers do I need to have on hand to make you guys feel at home?
Holy lolz

I like this thread better as a discussion of things non car related. It's awesome
Old 09-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #1633
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Sorry bro, only cool kids are invited

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-06-2012, 10:04 AM   #1634
future
Post Whore!

So buying audio stuff off you when I could buy it for the same price if not cheaper local doesn't make me cool? What am I doing wrong in life?

*sad tear
Old 09-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #1635
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
So buying audio stuff off you when I could buy it for the same price if not cheaper local doesn't make me cool? What am I doing wrong in life?

*sad tear
While I obviously appreciate your business, I would be utterly shocked if you could get it cheaper from an actual local store front. Because in my store I sell it for more than I sell it for online. If they are selling it for cheaper, or even the same price as I do online, then they are breaking dealer agreements. Authorized dealers are not suppose to sell it below MAP pricing out the door.

... and yes, buying stuff from me makes you WAY cool! I retract my earlier statement

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #1636
STL240SXDRIFT
Zilvia Junkie

STL240SXDRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Toby, just send them over to Eastside STL. Just a few hours away and plenty of beer & hookers for everyone, maybe crack too if they are into that. I do NOT speak from experience...
STL240SXDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:38 AM   #1637
future
Post Whore!

I kid I kid. Your price shipped. Was the same price at the store. So I'll pay you before I pay some shop. Now who wants to car pool to Toby's?
Old 09-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #1638
ixfxi
Post Whore!

i would've just told him to shut the fuck up. quicker results that way.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #1639
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
i would've just told him to shut the fuck up. quicker results that way.
Seconded. Mike price-matches even less often than I do...

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #1640
Beejis60
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Beejis60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
I would be honored to have the Three Muskaqueers show up at my house. How much beer and how many hookers do I need to have on hand to make you guys feel at home?
thefuk is three muskaqueers?

Beejis60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #1641
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:

Lol, wow.

For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:00 PM   #1642
Chester Rumble

Chester Rumble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
thefuk is three muskaqueers?

Perhaps an up and coming dance crew?
Chester Rumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:39 AM   #1643
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Had to post this

I think the Valve covers would look perfect white

*my shitty Photoshop: level 9k
Old 09-11-2012, 07:18 AM   #1644
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpanamajack View Post
I think the Valve covers would look perfect white
IMHO, it's too much white, given that with all the chrome and white bay, i think the black valve covers help break up the snowscape...
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:25 PM   #1645
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 09-13-2012, 05:27 PM   #1646
Beejis60
BANNED

gorgeous. Whose is that?
Old 09-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #1647
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
gorgeous. Whose is that?

<-------

... thanks to Jeff! I'll be posting pics up and be giving him an official "thanks for the hookup" once I get it in my hands. Looks like I will be making a cluster for myself before too long.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-13-2012, 06:15 PM   #1648
angeldunk707
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
angeldunk707 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Beautiful house! I wish California had yards like that!

(Not taking away from the beauty of your car...just wanted to add that hah)
*PowerPlenty* RWD SR20DET/Impreza GC8 Build:http://imgur.com/a/7KDa1#0
angeldunk707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #1649
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:
<-------

... thanks to Jeff! I'll be posting pics up and be giving him an official "thanks for the hookup" once I get it in my hands. Looks like I will be making a cluster for myself before too long.
Grab me one too while you're at it
Old 09-13-2012, 08:13 PM   #1650
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Grab me one too while you're at it
I could totally do that, even on a payment plan!

You pay me all the monies, then I ship out your awesome dash