Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-09-2008, 03:39 AM   #1621
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Only tee I can think of is when the Diamond dunks released. There was a tee with her and the shoes hanging off her shoulder...

I've only seen girls tee with her on it
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 03:46 AM   #1622
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
I've seen the shirt, I think Duff even posted it in this thread.

Wow I started Googling it and instead I came upon the Vanessa Hudgens photo in 1600x1200 yessss haha.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 05:09 PM   #1623
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
im looking for a shit with audrey hepburn with the cig, and it says smoking kills.

That...sounds.......awesome.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:02 PM   #1624
musikjunkie
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
musikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
haha yea i ended up decideing for the blazers because i been wanting those a lot more compared to the pee weees

and eddie im a 10.5 so i dont think its gonna work but im down for the mcgriddle though hahah
musikjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 04:08 AM   #1625
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2iv0 sx View Post
Only tee I can think of is when the Diamond dunks released. There was a tee with her and the shoes hanging off her shoulder...

I've only seen girls tee with her on it
Found it.*NSFW Images removed*

Last edited by Phlip; 01-10-2008 at 07:57 AM.. Reason: image removal
Old 01-10-2008, 06:42 AM   #1626
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I wouldn't post that here...
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:09 AM   #1627
Matej
Post Whore!

Uhhoh I didn't realize that not all of those shirts had the black bars on them.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:20 PM   #1628
vincem
Leaky Injector

vincem is an unknown quantity at this point
hey does anyone know where you can still get a peacoat? i've looked everywhere and i can't find a place that sells them besides gap, but they don't have it either.
vincem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:08 PM   #1629
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Old 01-14-2008, 05:19 PM   #1630
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincem View Post
hey does anyone know where you can still get a peacoat? i've looked everywhere and i can't find a place that sells them besides gap, but they don't have it either.
i got a peacoat from steve and barrys for x-mas i really like it's really warm and the materials that used are good quality

you can try there
Old 01-15-2008, 09:47 PM   #1631
musikjunkie
Zilvia Junkie

musikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud of
back from the dead

anybody wants to pick up some dawn of the dead trainers 10.5 from me and for zilvia ill give some one a good price

check the link

http://forums.nikeskateboarding.org/...howtopic=84854
Old 01-15-2008, 11:14 PM   #1632
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
wear a smaller shoe!

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 11:22 PM   #1633
musikjunkie
Zilvia Junkie

haha eddie pick these up just put on some extra socks haha

i just picked up these bad boys today but i need to let them go because of some bs i got charged for at the gym
Old 01-18-2008, 08:09 PM   #1634
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Went to haight yesterday and picked up a pair of shoebiz spl tigers. The lines are reflective and WILL save my life.

flash

Old 01-18-2008, 08:37 PM   #1635
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Ah Haight. I always make it a priority to go there whenever I visit the bay area.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:10 PM   #1636
SERUM
Leaky Injector

SERUM is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone here has/had supras? Are supra skytop's sizing on point, or a little bigger/smaller?
SERUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 11:09 PM   #1637
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
i will be buying a pair of D&G Glasses soon as i get my lazy butt over to lense crafters lol
Kuzumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 11:49 PM   #1638
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14wannab View Post
i will be buying a pair of D&G Glasses soon as i get my lazy butt over to lense crafters lol

Finally jocking my style Eh?
Old 01-21-2008, 01:11 PM   #1639
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Bowls got in The Hundreds Atom Bomb New Eras today, got mine on hold to pick up after work

not really a fan of TH, but i love the atom bomb "logo"

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-21-2008, 01:20 PM   #1640
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
picked up 3 affliction shirts today and a whole bunch of " carbon " shirts from Rue 21

pics will come later
Old 01-21-2008, 05:50 PM   #1641
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
Finally jocking my style Eh?
yeah walmart doesnt warranty glasses you buy outside :P
Kuzumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 06:03 PM   #1642
musikjunkie
Zilvia Junkie

right now is a good time to pick up jackets and sweaters since the season is almost over which means sales son
Old 01-21-2008, 07:29 PM   #1643
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
Bowls got in The Hundreds Atom Bomb New Eras today, got mine on hold to pick up after work

same here not a fan of TH but the logo is sweet

i got this one

lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 08:28 PM   #1644
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
i dont fit in anywhere in this thread.
i picked up a rountree & yorke peacoat last month at dillards in cincy.

i dig it..

too bad its way too cold to wear it..
Old 01-21-2008, 10:56 PM   #1645
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
same here not a fan of TH but the logo is sweet

i got this one
im lookin for that same hat in black or red

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-22-2008, 01:03 AM   #1646
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post

http://bowlsla.com/store/pc/catalog/...undredsHat.jpg
All the clothes I have are thehundreds, no lie.

and I'm going to jack your sig now. Thanks man!
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:07 AM   #1647
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Old 01-22-2008, 01:18 AM   #1648
musikjunkie
Zilvia Junkie

damn son they all wearin 5s yo haha
Old 01-22-2008, 01:21 AM   #1649
Matej
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
i dont fit in anywhere in this thread.
i picked up a rountree & yorke peacoat last month at dillards in cincy.

i dig it..

too bad its way too cold to wear it..
I have a couple peacoats, though I wish I had money to buy a new one because I don't like how mine fit so I don't wear them anymore, so this winter I'm just wearing a sports coats, with a hoodie underneath if it's cold, waiting for winter to go away.

Bought one of these hats, it's totally unisex don't hate haha.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #1650
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

wore my new hat to work today

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG