Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 02:49 PM   #1621
240sxorty
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
240sxorty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I went and got an alignment and car is so low that with the camber adjusted the Toe gets jacked. (not enough adjustment) Guess what I need.

How much for s13 toe rods to 77053 please. Also the E-brake drift knob thingy.

BTW the Spacers are awsome. Add color, and allow my +45 300zx rims to fit and look really good. (Baller on a budget.)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2008, 02:33 PM   #1622
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash
Does shipping always take 10+ days or am I just one of the few lucky ones?
Old 05-11-2008, 09:23 PM   #1623
firm tofu
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
firm tofu is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
any price drop if i get all the arms (genII) at teh same time?
the prices are already low as is for a good product, and im sure Dan is going to say the same thing.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #1624
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
whats the size of the fittings on the oil cooler?
Old 05-11-2008, 11:48 PM   #1625
scribbles6
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (5)
scribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i drove on my new PBM coilovers today at the track, they were awesome, i love them, thanks Dan, i got everything on time and was able to install and set up just on time before the track event and i had a blast out there today, i'll post a couple of pics tomorrow
Old 05-12-2008, 07:56 AM   #1626
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
got parts last week.

good stuff. but think you should use dumbie boxs to ship the coilovers in... when the ups man deliveried it, the box was like half open still from when you put in the other parts in there... luckily i got everything.

Old 05-12-2008, 01:13 PM   #1627
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuceforty View Post
damn, got my drain plug and tie rod spacers in today..
AMAZING product +1 for these guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
ahem...... yes bring the skid plates over.....
ahem
Quote:
Originally Posted by philstar View Post
Yeah I think you should definitely bring some more skid plates over.
ok ok ok I'll do it
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
any price drop if i get all the arms (genII) at teh same time?
not on the product itself but you save a little on shipping doing it all at once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxorty View Post
I went and got an alignment and car is so low that with the camber adjusted the Toe gets jacked. (not enough adjustment) Guess what I need. How much for s13 toe rods to 77053 please. Also the E-brake drift knob thingy. BTW the Spacers are awsome. Add color, and allow my +45 300zx rims to fit and look really good. (Baller on a budget.)
**Everyone** should pay attention to this phenomenon-
Everybody gets coilovers and then they look at the rear wheels and say oh man I need to correct the camber
And then if they get an alignment they find the toe is f'ed up, or if they have 18x10's they can see the toe is f'ed up
but if someone has sunk 15's or 16's they go about driving the car never knowing they have f'ed up toe.
So the bottom line is you really have to get camber and toe rods at the same time because on s-chassis' when you change the camber you are changing the toe as well. I dont think too many people know this because I sell 10x more camber than toe rods.
$227.25 Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash View Post
Does shipping always take 10+ days or am I just one of the few lucky ones?
It never takes that long, have you been tracking it? Email me if you need the T# again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by firm tofu View Post
the prices are already low as is for a good product, and im sure Dan is going to say the same thing.
Ya thats what I always say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imotion s14 View Post
whats the size of the fittings on the oil cooler?
-10an
Quote:
Originally Posted by scribbles6 View Post
i drove on my new PBM coilovers today at the track, they were awesome, i love them, thanks Dan, i got everything on time and was able to install and set up just on time before the track event and i had a blast out there today, i'll post a couple of pics tomorrow
sweet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce with a y View Post
got parts last week.
good stuff. but think you should use dumbie boxs to ship the coilovers in... when the ups man deliveried it, the box was like half open still from when you put in the other parts in there... luckily i got everything.
? UPS is pretty gay about chucking the boxes on the ground, thats why I insure everything - On the other hand they have not lost a single part yet.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 05-12-2008, 01:43 PM   #1628
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
you have paypal for orange drift knob and tie rod spacers.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #1629
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
tracking sent, thanks!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:25 PM   #1630
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Oh man, I want to buy drift parts...

so, you're bringing some skidder plates right?

because ummmm I need one.

I lower my car on some springs sometimes.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:09 PM   #1631
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
what is this skid plate everyone keeps talking about?

finally figured out my pay-pal problem, so hopefully ill be ordering a few things soon.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:30 PM   #1632
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
the best thing ever
Old 05-12-2008, 03:44 PM   #1633
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
it's for the oil pan right...

if so then i guess i could see why, as i have gotten a few dents to mine ....
Old 05-12-2008, 04:36 PM   #1634
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
It never takes that long, have you been tracking it? Email me if you need the T# again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paypal
May 1, 2008 Payment To Parts Shop MAX USA Completed
UPS tracking says they were shipped out on May 6 and should be here today, May 12. I'm sure the collars will be there when I get home tonight.

The delay was in the time I placed the order until it was actually shipped. It's kind of frustrating to pay $20 for shipping for subframe spacers and have to wait that long, but I'll get over it.. I'm just being grumpy. Anyway, I placed the order on the MAX website. Should I have notified you with a PM on here or something? It seemed as if you weren't even aware of my order until I sent you the email 4 or 5 days after ordering asking about shipping info, and you told me you'd ship it the next day.

I'm not mad though. I'm sure your products are great, and they're priced very reasonably. I will definitely make more purchases from MAX in the future. Thanks!
Old 05-12-2008, 05:17 PM   #1635
danman04x
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
danman04x is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i never got any tracking info for my coilovers? can you send me some info
Old 05-12-2008, 06:58 PM   #1636
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
your guys parts are amazing! great parts greeat price.
do you guys make thermostats??? if so could you pm me? thanks.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:29 PM   #1637
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
hey dan. i tried joining the forum on gt factory to see how to set up the rucas, and it said and email would be sent to me. and i never got one.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:51 AM   #1638
firm tofu
Leaky Injector

firm tofu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahotuner View Post
hey dan. i tried joining the forum on gt factory to see how to set up the rucas, and it said and email would be sent to me. and i never got one.
same thing happened to me, took a few days to get the confirmation but the post about the rucas is in this thread.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:58 AM   #1639
MTalon
Leaky Injector

MTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant future
Im still waiting on the seat!!! :-D
Old 05-14-2008, 02:49 PM   #1640
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Oh man, I want to buy drift parts...
so, you're bringing some skidder plates right?
Ya I'll ship them here.
Quote:
UPS tracking says they were shipped out on May 6 and should be here today, May 12. I'm sure the collars will be there when I get home tonight.

The delay was in the time I placed the order until it was actually shipped. Should I have notified you with a PM on here or something?
Yes please confirm with me here on zilvia (with your actual name) if you send $.
I emailed you on the 2nd with "What is the item you ordered?"
Then on the 6th you emailed "I ordered some subframe collars for an S14 last week...." so I sent it on that day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danman04x View Post
i never got any tracking info for my coilovers? can you send me some info
I never got an email notice of $ sent from paypal on yours - will send today - look for tracking via email.
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
your guys parts are amazing! great parts greeat price.
do you guys make thermostats??? if so could you pm me? thanks.
Thanks! Sorry, no thermostats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahotuner View Post
I just activated you manually and emailed you confirmation
Quote:
Originally Posted by firm tofu View Post
same thing happened to me, took a few days to get the confirmation but the post about the rucas is in this thread.
Ya if you dont get a confirmation email after you sign up for our forum, I have to go in and take care of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTalon View Post
Im still waiting on the seat!!! :-D
You and me both brotha.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:54 PM   #1641
Brian
Post Whore!

Woop There It Is
Old 05-14-2008, 05:12 PM   #1642
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Yes please confirm with me here on zilvia (with your actual name) if you send $.
I emailed you on the 2nd with "What is the item you ordered?"
Then on the 6th you emailed "I ordered some subframe collars for an S14 last week...." so I sent it on that day.
I didn't receive that email unfortunately. The item I ordered was stated in the paypal payment details, so that doesn't really make sense. I have the item now, so I'm not worried about it. Now I know to purchase through zilvia instead of through your website in the future. Thanks Dan!
Old 05-14-2008, 05:51 PM   #1643
danman04x
Leaky Injector

oh i thought you had recieved it because a few posts back i wrote that i had sent money, and you wrote that the coilovers were on the way
Old 05-14-2008, 08:27 PM   #1644
F1tuner

Trader Rating: (10)
F1tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
sent pm, for shipping quote to 08857 for s14 rucas
Old 05-14-2008, 09:25 PM   #1645
danman04x
Leaky Injector

Got tracking information, thanks.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:44 PM   #1646
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
so its a grand for s14 coils shipped?
Old 05-14-2008, 11:58 PM   #1647
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
Quote:
Originally Posted by don_bagz View Post
Oh where did you see that?

Maybe you should try reading. maybe
Old 05-15-2008, 12:16 AM   #1648
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift-it View Post

your such a dick -rep for you lol
Old 05-15-2008, 02:17 AM   #1649
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I didn't receive that email unfortunately. The item I ordered was stated in the paypal payment details, so that doesn't really make sense. I have the item now, so I'm not worried about it. Now I know to purchase through zilvia instead of through your website in the future. Thanks Dan!
Since I'm fed up with that busted shopping cart on our site, I erased it.
The site will work on a "contact us for shipping quote" basis like Zilvia from now on, its just the most accurate and reliable even know its not instant.
Quote:
oh i thought you had recieved it because a few posts back i wrote that i had sent money, and you wrote that the coilovers were on the way
if you dont put your user name on your payment, or inquire using your real name than sometimes I cant guess the proper connection
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1tuner View Post
sent pm, for shipping quote to 08857 for s14 rucas
pm'd $220
Quote:
Got tracking information, thanks.
cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by don_bagz View Post
you gotta give your zip code to get a shipping quote, they're $1000 without shipping
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift-it View Post
Your pimp hand is real strong :ghey:
Old 05-15-2008, 10:05 AM   #1650
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I want that drift knob dan, in gold how much shipped to 84720???
Closed Thread