Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-15-2011, 02:29 AM   #16621
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
I actually think there is nothing wrong with never driving your car.
well then wouldn't it technically be:

Race
Inspired
Cosmetic
Enhancements

if you never actually drive it?
Old 09-15-2011, 02:31 AM   #16622
c_mancuyas8
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
c_mancuyas8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
lmao that shits hilarious ^ Mats vert is sick!!!

Matt is that a recent pic? If so glad to see you are no longer 4x4 status lol
Old 09-15-2011, 02:33 AM   #16623
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Yes.

Am I really the only person who is okay with the fact that other people have VIP style cars or just nice looking cars that aren't stock?

Sure, it would be cooler if every modified car was utilized to it's potential, but that's not the case and it's not the end of the world.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:42 AM   #16624
sm0611
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
sm0611 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I think its cool having a sick car and everything (definitely VIP styled stuff), and I dont have a problem with just cruising around in it as a weekend car or when I get off work or something... but yet at the same time thats a lot of money to dump into something and not put it to use. BUT, I definitely understand where your coming from.
sm0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:58 AM   #16625
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Yes.

Am I really the only person who is okay with the fact that other people have VIP style cars or just nice looking cars that aren't stock?

Sure, it would be cooler if every modified car was utilized to it's potential, but that's not the case and it's not the end of the world.
Agreed.

i've done both. my old kouki looked cool, imo, and was "driven" and my new one looks cooler, imo lol, and hasn't been "driven" AT ALL. Not because i can't or would mind, but there's other shit i'd rather do and spend my money on at the moment. Am i poser? Yes, no, whatever. Fuck if i care. Do what you do. It's your car. Furthermore, it's not like were talking about a guy who has a Porche GT3 RS and is using it to get groceries. Were talking about pos 240sx's. Oh yeah, thats a REAL drivers car.....get real.

Now can we get back to pictures of cool cars with fantastic fitment, please?
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:29 AM   #16626
sm0611
Zilvia Member

very nicely said
Old 09-15-2011, 06:38 AM   #16627
joshls2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
joshls2 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
Were talking about pos 240sx's. Oh yeah, thats a REAL drivers car.....get real.
lol.. you have a good point there. although of course, there are some S chassis that are a "drivers car".

heres a nice aqua Fc:

joshls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:41 AM   #16628
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
Did you just give him props then call him a "pole smoking poser"?

Its the interwebz man, all we can do is go by what we see.
I didn't call him that, if you guys were really his biggest fans or haters, you would know at least as much about him as I do.

Quote:
I actually think there is nothing wrong with never driving your car.

Much like how there are plenty of couples out there completely content with not having sex.

More power to them, none of my business.
I'm generally talking about the misconception that Matt is a poser, when he isn't he tried drifting and uses his parts. Yet people are always trying to cut him down because he has fake aero and fake wheels.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:00 AM   #16629
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx

18x9.5+15 215/40 sdrives all around.

really want 17's up front, but might just do a 35 series tire when i get new tires and lower the front more. 1 last collar to remove out back, all collars on up front. megan track coils, stock arms.

also cannot wait to get a daily so i can take the tires off and get the orange off. guhhh.
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:06 AM   #16630
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Yes.

Exactly how I feel.

The one thing that I hate, is that people see a CLEAN car on the internet and automatically bash it for "not being driven". There are plenty of nice, cleanly modded cars that are driven hard as fuck. The difference is that the drivers dont smash into shit, repair broken stuff haf-assed, or flaunt battle scars like theyre cool. When they break or damage something, they fix it and return it to the clean car it once was.

Just because a car is "driven hard" does not mean it has to look like a pile of shit.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:47 AM   #16631
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionR240sx View Post
18x9.5+15 215/40 sdrives all around.

really want 17's up front, but might just do a 35 series tire when i get new tires and lower the front more. 1 last collar to remove out back, all collars on up front. megan track coils, stock arms.

also cannot wait to get a daily so i can take the tires off and get the orange off. guhhh.
Loving the fitment but make fixing your aero one of the top priorities, please.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:52 AM   #16632
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
might be selling the vs6 front locally. then i want an oem front + lip. just gona take a while to get.
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:00 PM   #16633
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Just so we are clear.

Its now acceptable to have knocks if they look good. And you drift?

Sure I mentioned I would like to see him with legit parts, but before I knew he drifted, the roll bar was just stupid. Most of you would agree.

But why should I know that back story of every car with knock off this and that on zilvia?
you buy knoks an only post pics or your car parked people are gonna talk shit. period.

Not at all directed at you Matt, just speaking generally.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:18 PM   #16634
DamianN.
Zilvia Member

DamianN. is an unknown quantity at this point
Stop talking more cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
DamianN. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:41 PM   #16635
NoPistons!
Zilvia Junkie

NoPistons! is an unknown quantity at this point

Still a sucker for eurolines. Is there shame in buying em cheap in shadow offsets to make moar better later?
Old 09-15-2011, 02:07 PM   #16636
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianN. View Post
Stop talking more cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go ahead, standing by.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:14 PM   #16637
Sugoi_Style
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Sugoi_Style is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Buy legits and re-lip them. Cheaper prices for used wheels with higher offsets make quality wheels so much more enticing than buying new knock-offs. IMHO
Old 09-15-2011, 02:19 PM   #16638
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Second that^^
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 09-15-2011, 02:23 PM   #16639
MYN1SMO

MYN1SMO is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I just wish you were doing it with genuine parts.
Quote:
Im considering using a XTD stage 2 for my KA, no more than 200 hp when its done.

quit hiding behind the screen acting like you're some world reknowned car builder. the only thing worse than rocking reps, is bashing people for rocking reps when you buy your shit on ebay. not everyone has the cash to ball out on every purchase they make and sometimes they have to work with what they got for now (im sure you understand). if you have the disposable income to lay down on a baller set of wheels or seats, then hell yeah go for it. but if we all rocked legit shit, it wouldn't be anything special. people always have rocked reps, and always will. get used to it.
MYN1SMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:08 PM   #16640
sm0611
Zilvia Member

Man thats pretty bold for one of your first post!
Old 09-15-2011, 03:30 PM   #16641
Wake
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYN1SMO View Post

quit hiding behind the screen acting like you're some world reknowned car builder. the only thing worse than rocking reps, is bashing people for rocking reps when you buy your shit on ebay. Blah blah bah alha blabbity waah wahh
KEYWORD: Considering.

Your an idiot.
I havent spent money on anything from ebay. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I dont act like anything but someone that has been around, paid my dues, and watched the "community" deteriorate.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 09-15-2011, 03:56 PM   #16642
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
KEYWORD: Considering.

Your an idiot.
I havent spent money on anything from ebay. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

msglghth
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 04:29 PM   #16643
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Don't feel like reading this whole page of rant cuz I usually do. But anyways fuck all that. I threw a 6mm spacer for shits and giggles. 18x10 +12 225/40

Last edited by frsh4; 09-15-2011 at 05:01 PM..
frsh4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 04:54 PM   #16644
c_mancuyas8
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
c_mancuyas8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
NICE! Thank God for a new page:/
Old 09-15-2011, 05:44 PM   #16645
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
that looks yummy
Old 09-15-2011, 06:09 PM   #16646
sviellvoicae
Zilvia Member

sviellvoicae will become famous soon enoughsviellvoicae will become famous soon enoughsviellvoicae will become famous soon enoughsviellvoicae will become famous soon enough
18x9.5+0 stock fenders. Still need to go lower but cant until I re-do the tubs this winter.

sviellvoicae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:22 PM   #16647
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I really wish people would post up camber and tire specs instead of just wheel specs.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:56 PM   #16648
Copilot911
Leaky Injector

Copilot911 is an unknown quantity at this point
18x10 +26
225/40
-4.5 degrees of camber

Copilot911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:45 PM   #16649
Forte EXE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Forte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copilot911 View Post
18x10 +26
225/40
-4.5 degrees of camber

Why are you running so much camber? Im running 18x10 +18 235/40 on my SC.
And Im not as close to that number like you are.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:46 PM   #16650
Josh7X
Leaky Injector

Josh7X is an unknown quantity at this point
So many badass cars in this thread.
Josh7X is offline   Reply With Quote