Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2020, 03:18 PM   #1651
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
The people that deserve the negative rep are so deep in the red it wouldn't matter of I gave them more. Their only response is more gaslighting and dog whistling, as can be seen above. They think not getting to call me what their grandfathers called my grandfather is censorship rather than basic decency. Lost cause.

I'd much rather see the black mods and members host an informative discussion of historical fact to educate well meaning members than CONSTANTLY entertain these same assholes all the fucking time.
I dont deserve it..... philp got mad in the nba thread, cause i said lebron shouldnt speak on politics just focus on basketball..... and neg rep bomb....he Said take it to loud topic....

But if they feel their power over me is thru the rep system, then by all means let it bring a smile to their face lol zilvia rep doesnt make me!a yea yea!!!!!!lmao
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2020, 03:43 PM   #1652
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Cherry picked metro areas being used out of context to serve a political agenda of MSM CEOs by fueling racial tensions

>shoves people into ideological isolation
>wonders why theres issues with self radicalization

You dont have to participate if you dont like the conversation. Just like everyone else. Race obsessed freak.
I cherry picked the data? It shows the largest and smallest home ownership gaps... LOL

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 09-10-2020, 03:46 PM   #1653
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
In metropolitan areas. Where the wealth gaps are the worst and overpopulated. You arent even proving any point. Much less one on a national scale. Cherry picked.
Old 09-10-2020, 04:00 PM   #1654
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
I dont deserve it..... philp got mad in the nba thread, cause i said lebron shouldnt speak on politics just focus on basketball..... and neg rep bomb....he Said take it to loud topic....

But if they feel their power over me is thru the rep system, then by all means let it bring a smile to their face lol zilvia rep doesnt make me!a yea yea!!!!!!lmao
If you're going to say my name, tell the story right.
You introduced a topic to the NBA thread that had nothing to do with anything anyone was talking about, I deleted that post, advising to contain political bullshit to the section that does not add to anyone's post count. You persisted and THEN I negative repped you.
If you're still talking about it, though, I will take that to mean that I have something over you.

And I write too!
Old 09-10-2020, 04:02 PM   #1655
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
I'm not sure what else needs to be said or what I'm even trying to prove anymore lol

Ignorance to the figures and numbers may not be racist, but being called out for why it is inherently racist still stands.

If you google the disparity and figures, you will find the information.

Across the entire country there is a 30% disparity gap between white and black home ownership.

Which is why Corbic saying property ownership and eligibility to vote is problematic.

Old 09-10-2020, 04:02 PM   #1656
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

I'm not sure what else needs to be said or what I'm even trying to prove anymore lol

Ignorance to the figures and numbers may not be racist, but being called out for why it is inherently racist still stands.

If you google the disparity and figures, you will find the information.

Across the entire country there is a 30% disparity gap between white and black home ownership.

Which is why Corbic saying property ownership and eligibility to vote is problematic.

Old 09-10-2020, 04:15 PM   #1657
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
See what Corbic said in itself is not a racist statement. Classist for sure.

HOWEVER

It just happens to be a something (Property based voting) that was used by racists people (the founders) to do racists things. (Exclude blacks from voting)

So when a person wants a return to that(Property based voting). Kind of makes you wonder what their true motive is...
Old 09-10-2020, 04:15 PM   #1658
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
See what Corbin said in itself is not a racist statement. Classist for sure.

HOWEVER

It just happens to be a something that was used by racists people (the founders) to do racists things. (Exclude blacks from voting)

So when a person wants a return to that. Kind of makes you wonder what their true motive is...
Old 09-10-2020, 05:17 PM   #1659
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
If you're going to say my name, tell the story right.
You introduced a topic to the NBA thread that had nothing to do with anything anyone was talking about, I deleted that post, advising to contain political bullshit to the section that does not add to anyone's post count. You persisted and THEN I negative repped you.
If you're still talking about it, though, I will take that to mean that I have something over you.
You should tell the story right...

You deleted my post and said nothing. So i went back and reposted it, then u neg bombed me....

I only pointed out politics in basketball, cause its covered and discussed in the NBA LEAGUE...then why would i not bring it up in the nba thread? Is it not related? I better not see any RIP kobe in the same thread because its not related...he died, wasnt even in the league anymore... seems like if its not the score its not relevant to UR thread. Its okay ur mad, i forgive you king phlip.

I only brought it up cause it was relative to the topic and discussion at hand...seems like u have a problem with that..not me

Carry on now
Old 09-10-2020, 05:22 PM   #1660
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
See what Corbin said in itself is not a racist statement. Classist for sure.

HOWEVER

It just happens to be a something that was used by racists people (the founders) to do racists things. (Exclude blacks from voting)

So when a person wants a return to that. Kind of makes you wonder what their true motive is...
In this context, sure, i see how it raises a ?. But in every day conversation, itd be a huge stretch to assume the average person tossing the idea around is doing so based in racism. You could say the very same thing about idea of democracy... essentially mob rule of the white majority over non-white people since the founding of the country. See how easy that is?
Old 09-10-2020, 05:24 PM   #1661
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Wow the popcorn machine sure has been busy today LOL

Aside from Corbic's proposal being racist or not, it's just plain idiotic. PERIOD
Old 09-10-2020, 05:30 PM   #1662
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Why dont we just let the entire world vote for the US president? Is that because racisms too?
Old 09-10-2020, 05:36 PM   #1663
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Why dont we just let the entire world vote for the US president? Is that because racisms too?
Already letting China and Russia do the voting for us, we might as well
Old 09-10-2020, 05:41 PM   #1664
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
In this context, sure, i see how it raises a ?. But in every day conversation, itd be a huge stretch to assume the average person tossing the idea around is doing so based in racism. You could say the very same thing about idea of democracy... essentially mob rule of the white majority over non-white people since the founding of the country. See how easy that is?
Easy....cancel culture.
Old 09-10-2020, 06:23 PM   #1665
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Trump, the president of progress.

I'm voting Biden/Harris 2020, "They might be idiots, but theyre our useful idiots."
Old 09-10-2020, 08:42 PM   #1666
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
You should tell the story right...

You deleted my post and said nothing. So i went back and reposted it, then u neg bombed me....

I only pointed out politics in basketball, cause its covered and discussed in the NBA LEAGUE...then why would i not bring it up in the nba thread? Is it not related? I better not see any RIP kobe in the same thread because its not related...he died, wasnt even in the league anymore... seems like if its not the score its not relevant to UR thread. Its okay ur mad, i forgive you king phlip.

I only brought it up cause it was relative to the topic and discussion at hand...seems like u have a problem with that..not me

Carry on now
What you posted had nothing to do with the NBA, it had to do with a false equivalency wherein the suspect was immediately arrested and charged. But since you were being a contraarian ass looking to introduce an argument, I deleted the post since it was better suited to THIS shithole of a subsection. You earned your negative reputation by continuing. You tried to retaliate, but it was rendered useless before you ever got to it.
You can try to frame this any way you want, but every way you have tried thus far has been dead wrong. The fact that you cannot let it go suggests that you're clearly bothered though.

And I write too!
Old 09-11-2020, 05:07 AM   #1667
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
What you posted had nothing to do with the NBA, it had to do with a false equivalency wherein the suspect was immediately arrested and charged. But since you were being a contraarian ass looking to introduce an argument, I deleted the post since it was better suited to THIS shithole of a subsection. You earned your negative reputation by continuing. You tried to retaliate, but it was rendered useless before you ever got to it.
You can try to frame this any way you want, but every way you have tried thus far has been dead wrong. The fact that you cannot let it go suggests that you're clearly bothered though.
What i posted 100% had todo with todays NBA...seems ur ignorance wont allow u to see that. Its okay not gonna keep going around and around with you.

TRUMP 2020!
Old 09-11-2020, 05:31 AM   #1668
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
What i posted 100% had todo with todays NBA...seems ur ignorance wont allow u to see that. Its okay not gonna keep going around and around with you.

TRUMP 2020!
What you posted had to do with a case in which someone was killed and the killer was immediately arrested, you tried to use that case to minimize what was being protested.
That has nothing to do with the NBA.
But I'll tell you what. Your argument here for my apparent ignorance was so compelling that I will go in the AdminCP and delete my -rep from your profile.

And I write too!
Old 09-11-2020, 06:02 AM   #1669
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
What you posted had to do with a case in which someone was killed and the killer was immediately arrested, you tried to use that case to minimize what was being protested.
That has nothing to do with the NBA.
But I'll tell you what. Your argument here for my apparent ignorance was so compelling that I will go in the AdminCP and delete my -rep from your profile.

No no no...i wear my neg rep like a badge of honor, specially it was received from YOU.
Old 09-11-2020, 07:28 AM   #1670
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
But we are not talking everyday convo. We are talking about this context. In this context I agree it is not directly racist. However it raises a lot of questions about Corbic's character and moral fiber.

Because why would he want to return to something like that?

later he says he misspoke which reminds me of a politician walking back something they said and "clarifying"

I think people show you their true thoughts when the first speak/write then when they get called on it, they have to "clarify".
Old 09-11-2020, 07:28 AM   #1671
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
But we are not talking everyday convo. We are talking about this context. In this context I agree it is not directly racist. However it raises a lot of questions about Corbic's character and moral fiber.

Because why would he want to return to something like that?

later he says he misspoke which reminds me of a politician walking back something they said and "clarifying"

I think people show you their true thoughts when the first speak/write then when they get called on it, they have to "clarify".
Old 09-11-2020, 07:51 AM   #1672
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
And you have first hand experience with factual, unequivocal evidence of this or did TMZ tell you that? Because if you did, there are legal proceedings that can happen to remove him. So please, share with the world all the concrete evidence you have on this statement rather than some article written by a booger-eating nerd who rents a room in the basement of a basement somewhere in shithole NY hoping to make it big because their pictures of Spider-Man weren't good enough.
Old 09-11-2020, 08:25 AM   #1673
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
And you have first hand experience with factual, unequivocal evidence of this or did TMZ tell you that? Because if you did, there are legal proceedings that can happen to remove him. So please, share with the world all the concrete evidence you have on this statement rather than some article written by a booger-eating nerd who rents a room in the basement of a basement somewhere in shithole NY hoping to make it big because their pictures of Spider-Man weren't good enough.
Literally all the intelligence agencies came out to say this

Wtf dude. Do you even pay attention?
Old 09-11-2020, 08:36 AM   #1674
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The whole world knows what's going on but American conservatives, and as per usual we have to do what they want or they threaten civil war.
Old 09-11-2020, 08:40 AM   #1675
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Literally all the intelligence agencies came out to say this

Wtf dude. Do you even pay attention?
FAKE NEWS!, why does the left hate America? its bad when I see an American flag outside someones home and I assume they're not a democrat. Why does the democrat use racial tension every 4 years around election time? hmmm..
Old 09-11-2020, 08:48 AM   #1676
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmgtom View Post
FAKE NEWS!, why does the left hate America? its bad when I see an American flag outside someones home and I assume they're not a democrat. Why does the democrat use racial tension every 4 years around election time? hmmm..

Haha, i was literally just thinkn this...suprised myself..saw trucks with american flags flyn...said they gotta vote republican. Then said wait why do i think this way? Realized its just the truth
Old 09-11-2020, 09:28 AM   #1677
Future240
Future Moderator

Yall are so basic.

The left hates america.

The right is evil.

Politics now is on some gang gang.

Red vs blue.

I am still looking for the politician who can cut through the bs reach across the aisle to get shit done.

Other than fringe groups the actual truth is no one hates America. We all love our country and want to see it prosper. We just have different ideas on how to get it done.

The generalizations made by each side only diminished one another and never really lead to any true progress.
Old 09-11-2020, 09:28 AM   #1678
Future240
Future Moderator

Yall are so basic.

The left hates america.

The right is evil.

Politics now is on some gang gang.

Red vs blue.

I am still looking for the politician who can cut through the bs reach across the aisle to get shit done.

Other than fringe groups the actual truth is no one hates America. We all love our country and want to see it prosper. We just have different ideas on how to get it done.

The generalizations made by each side only diminished one another and never really lead to any true progress.
Old 09-11-2020, 09:47 AM   #1679
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Bernie Sanders was actively pulling working class white men but the DNC had to shut that all the way down. Told everyone he cosigned dumbass ideas when in reality they were starting to cosign his.

I'll never understand the argument made against Sanders by rank and file Democrats.

BTW, when people say Democrats or Republicans they should rightly be referring to the elected officials and actual party members and NOT citizen voters. You are not the party, your votes legitimize the party. Remember that when their words and actions don't line up.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:12 AM   #1680
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
False, what about these mobs chanting "death to America"? THESE MOFO'S DON'T CARE ABOUT AMERICA, these mother fvckers burning down small business and sh!t, these rioters don't even have a job beside them getting paid to do this wreckless sh!t. These rioters are funded by the left and even getting bailed out! wtf and Kyle Writtenhouse is in jail right now for defending himself against these terrorists. What gets me going is when I see people getting pulled out their car and then get beat to death or when a little 4 year old boy gets shot in the head for no reason other than him being white. Keep that sh!t up lefties and civil war will come. This is only the beginning because if Trump wins, it'll be worse, according to the democrats if you watched the DNC...

Last edited by jdmgtom; 09-11-2020 at 10:14 AM.. Reason: quoting went wrong
Closed Thread