Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-01-2020, 10:13 AM   #17161
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Supa, jesus, let it go.

You're as tenacious as keioffice, but with 100% less racism.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2020, 10:59 AM   #17162
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Fight each other live!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 12:44 PM   #17163
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Back to your regularly scheduled program.

A DOG 406's shit box:
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 01:17 PM   #17164
A DOG 406
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
A DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Yep that my the first 240 i bought from a guy in Kent WA. He was a marine and did the camo paint job with a buddy. That chassis got totalled at Villains two years ago.

Now I have this crap box fully caged coupe. Feel free to pick it apart and make me feel insecure cause that's your thing or something. I'm patiently waiting.
Old 09-01-2020, 02:10 PM   #17165
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Ill start...front wheel fitment....lol
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 02:16 PM   #17166
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Posted his own car in here. Kinda already lost the battle...

this guy should get checked for a mental handicap
Old 09-01-2020, 02:36 PM   #17167
A DOG 406
Zilvia Member

A DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Ill start...front wheel fitment....lol
I agree. Has a lot of poke to clear the angel kit I'm running without rubbing. Getting wider fenders over the winter. It's all a process. I don't have the money to just go "POOF" and be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Posted his own car in here. Kinda already lost the battle...
What is this 8 mile? I'm not battling anyone.

I'm glad he took the time to dig deep through my posts and find something he can try and use against me. He must really like me. Supa knows how to make a guy feel special!
Old 09-01-2020, 03:50 PM   #17168
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
And you're the exception, not the norm. Good on you.

I can't touch a good car in SoCal for $2500. I can't remember the last time a truly decent car with fresh tags, in running and driving condition, came up for sale. Dizzariot's hatch was probably the last time I saw a car I considered to be a decent price for what the buyer was getting.
1.) Thank you

2.) I've been browsing CA and it's true more now than ever: Can't find a fucking thing to save your own life. Shit sucks in CA, but then again our state tends to be the epicenter of dumb fucking trends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Doesn't matter if I didn't mean him or talk to him on the phone daily about the new banger album Taylor Swift put out.
...so the album was good? How much pandering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Fight each other live!
I love how you pop up ever once in a while to drop one of these comments lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A DOG 406 View Post

I'm glad he took the time to dig deep through my posts and find something he can try and use against me. He must really like me. Supa knows how to make a guy feel special!
...or really not like ugly cars...
Old 09-01-2020, 03:57 PM   #17169
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
A DOG 406, your cars got posted because they were/are doing it wrong and we appreciate your contributions to get this thread back on track. At least you're out there drifting rather than being like me with a car that's been laid up for five years.

DIW isn't a permanent place for most people.

Last edited by KA24DESOneThree; 09-01-2020 at 07:03 PM..
Old 09-01-2020, 05:23 PM   #17170
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
my eyesssssssss

Old 09-02-2020, 08:23 AM   #17171
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
my eyesssssssss
is it just me or does it look like they mounted the front fender 3" too high, almost like they INTENDED to have that terrible fender gap?
I mean, I guess the bumper dictates where the fender mounts tho. . . . .
F all the way round.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 09:09 AM   #17172
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
I think because the flare wouldn't fit with the way the front bumper mounts to the fender. Instead of chopping it and glassing it so it looks nice, they said fuck it and just drilled it where it landed and called it a day. The rear is sitting a few inches under the edge whilst the front is literally at the top of the fender. Dude got lazy and too hungry for the e-clout.

I also don't get why the front bumper looks like he purposely opened it to look like a mouth. The opening where the intercooler sits is much more 'rounded' than I expected to see.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:23 AM   #17173
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
In for Zilvia slap box pay per view. Loser has to refi his house to compete in FD and make a sex tape with the winners mom.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:20 PM   #17174
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Dookies Majestic back at it again

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 07:09 PM   #17175
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
something seems really off about this navan bumper
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 07:21 PM   #17176
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
sunken ass headlights arent helpn either....
Old 09-03-2020, 01:24 PM   #17177
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

DIW, Minkara-style.

Last edited by KA24DESOneThree; 09-03-2020 at 03:49 PM..
Old 09-03-2020, 01:54 PM   #17178
S14rebuild
BANNED

Why the off road light under the headlight only on the left side?

I know theres more fail besides just that...
Old 09-03-2020, 02:03 PM   #17179
gabefromcali
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
gabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
In for Zilvia slap box pay per view. Loser has to refi his house to compete in FD and make a sex tape with the winners mom.
Lmfaooo in
gabefromcali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 02:57 PM   #17180
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Why the off road light under the headlight only on the left side?
My guess would be a shitty homage to this:

BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 06:28 AM   #17181
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

There really isn't a single thing there executed properly. It's almost like he's purposely trying to make the thing look like shit. He has the vented Car Modifiy Wonder styled rear overs but then half ass covers it with the flare which doesn't contour to the side skirt at fucking all.

The funny thing is if you took off those shitty ass RocketBunnyesque flares, the car would be much more presentable. Still a piece of shit but MUCH less of a piece of shit.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:59 PM   #17182
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

How?d your boy Adam LZ do in Pro1 after a stellar Pro2 season last year? @_@
Old 09-06-2020, 07:35 PM   #17183
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
Quote:
I came here looking for this. Thank you.
Old 09-07-2020, 08:06 AM   #17184
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:

Hahaha, i like this!
Old 09-07-2020, 04:16 PM   #17185
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

For those who didn't tune in:
-He qualified in round 1 [everyone who put down a scorable run did] and lost the first battle.
-He qualified in round 2 [everyone who put down a scorable run did] and lost the first battle.

Last edited by SupaDoopa; 09-07-2020 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: I no spell very gud.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:10 PM   #17186
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
But... but...but. FD has you tuning in and talking about it.

Mission accomplished as far as i'm concerned.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:27 PM   #17187
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Dookies Majestic back at it again

LOOK AT ME, I'M MOD-ER-FIED!! YEEEEEE!!!...

zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 06:43 AM   #17188
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlz View Post
But... but...but. FD has you tuning in and talking about it.

Mission accomplished as far as i'm concerned.
Sure, they got my one view to add to the ratings. I was mainly interested in how a back-to-back round 1/round 2 type deal would work. It didn't really disappoint. Plenty of drama and it was worth it seeing Aasbo's new rig. That thing sure is purrrdy.

I also got to watch Adam LZ lose both of his first battles.
Old 09-08-2020, 12:41 PM   #17189
deolio
Post Whore!

Rear valance listed FS as "Great Condition" with hella random self-tapper's put through it

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter92 View Post
Old 09-08-2020, 07:52 PM   #17190
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Quote:
For those who didn't tune in:
-He qualified in round 1 [everyone who put down a scorable run did] and lost the first battle.
-He qualified in round 2 [everyone who put down a scorable run did] and lost the first battle.
Quote:
I also got to watch Adam LZ lose both of his first battles.
Three posts on one page. I think we found Adam's biggest fan.

Not sure if you're trying to increase the chance that people see the link for the wack merch in your sig, or if you really hate "successful" people that much.

Let's make this fun for everyone, haven't done this in a while ^__^

Will there be a winner? NOPE. Will either of us convince each other to change their mindset? NOPE. Will I enjoy attempting to make you pull your head out of your ass? YUP.

This is the doing it wrong thread, so I don't feel bad.

Challenge - don't degrade your intelligence to making this about riding male genitalia. I can already feel your brain hurting.
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote