Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-29-2021, 03:26 PM   #17341
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
You can buy those new...

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2021, 08:18 AM   #17342
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7evil View Post

That is exactly the rear fender style im going after on a trashed mr2 im planning on experimenting with, stretch and whatnot. Wish me luck
Old 04-30-2021, 10:08 AM   #17343
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Wish me luck
Good yuck
Old 06-03-2021, 11:04 AM   #17344
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If you like that FC i hope you love this FD

Old 06-04-2021, 10:57 PM   #17345
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7evil View Post
If you like that FC i hope you love this FD

Old 06-07-2021, 05:10 PM   #17346
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj_kvU0WdNY

^Buddy of Moreskids wants $20k (in the form of a raffle) for a LS swapped s13 that has minimal pics/footage on the actual work done. For all we know the car could be a slapped together POS
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:59 PM   #17347
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj_kvU0WdNY

^Buddy of Moreskids wants $20k (in the form of a raffle) for a LS swapped s13 that has minimal pics/footage on the actual work done. For all we know the car could be a slapped together POS
That is the cringiest thing i've seen in a while. I feel bad for whoever wins that. Listening to that guy talk about it, and trying to be sincere (while slapping the roof 100 times) was so fake. The camera man even brought up that he's trying to make money during the video....

It's sad that the majority of the people buying tickets can't see through the bullshit, and it's even more sad that those people have a following.
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 10:20 PM   #17348
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
That is the cringiest thing i've seen in a while. I feel bad for whoever wins that. Listening to that guy talk about it, and trying to be sincere (while slapping the roof 100 times) was so fake. The camera man even brought up that he's trying to make money during the video....

It's sad that the majority of the people buying tickets can't see through the bullshit, and it's even more sad that those people have a following.
The thing I find ironic is that Quentin (the guy behind the camera) posted this long commentary talking about how much he hates "car culture" and that many are in it for clout yet here he is using his influence/platform to try to push the sale of this sketchy raffle.

Oh, and the guy running the raffle said on IG hes not going to publically reveal the list of entries.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 11:12 PM   #17349
EF_jaycee
Leaky Injector

EF_jaycee is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude probably scored the shell for free and got the LS for a deal. I'm guessing he's got less than 7k in that coupe. 13k profit, not too bad.
EF_jaycee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 12:02 AM   #17350
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
wasnt there some big thing recently too about how "waffles" or whatever the fuck are illegal gambling?? or am i high as fuck?
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 09:30 AM   #17351
struka
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
struka is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to struka
Quote:
Originally Posted by xschylerx View Post
wasnt there some big thing recently too about how "waffles" or whatever the fuck are illegal gambling?? or am i high as fuck?
yea, raffles are illegal unless you are a non-profit. Sooner or later Uncle Sam or Gambling Agency will step in to get the money since they have become so popular.
Old 07-02-2021, 01:57 PM   #17352
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
I don't know if this is the spot for this but, c'mon..
200k miles, automatic, rust = $12k.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/...343985614.html
Old 07-02-2021, 01:58 PM   #17353
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Double post.

Last edited by nick_d_240sx; 07-03-2021 at 12:01 PM.. Reason: Doh.
nick_d_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 02:17 PM   #17354
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Moreskids did a video [I was looking for something a while back and got lazy and ended up watching whatever popped up] about that kid and he bought a chassis because the owner didn't want it and it was rotted. If you aren't willing to really get involved in showing the condition of a car - especially when you post a video of it being beat on - that has about 4 different color panels, it's not a good look. Especially for that. I'll 'waffle' off my R32 for 100K.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 11:24 AM   #17355
gabefromcali
Leaky Injector

gabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to all
Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/4dpFoZP0Ahb

This is getting ridiculous
gabefromcali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 01:04 PM   #17356
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Kind of looks like that rusty, banged up s14 on the east coast for 10k
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 06:51 AM   #17357
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Woman driver. Explains why it looks like it has toured the Middle East a few times.
Old 07-06-2021, 11:42 AM   #17358
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Woman driver. Explains why it looks like it has toured the Middle East a few times.
I've seen the insurgent Hiluxes, but never an S14...
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 07:35 AM   #17359
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I've seen the insurgent Hiluxes, but never an S14...
Being someone who was a Ranger wounded in 2012 in a -stan land that can not be publicly named yet I don't think, I've seen my share of 'modified' Hilux. Unfortunately, they haven't gotten crafty yet. I will admit that standing behind a bed-mounted RPD generally isn't a good idea. Especially driving through a valley with three others and myself in addition behind M110 SASS's. I loved that thing so much, I built a dozen of my own that collect dust in the gun room.
Old 07-09-2021, 02:56 PM   #17360
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
deadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Being someone who was a Ranger wounded in 2012 in a -stan land that can not be publicly named yet I don't think, I've seen my share of 'modified' Hilux. Unfortunately, they haven't gotten crafty yet. I will admit that standing behind a bed-mounted RPD generally isn't a good idea. Especially driving through a valley with three others and myself in addition behind M110 SASS's. I loved that thing so much, I built a dozen of my own that collect dust in the gun room.
I find it a bit odd any one from bat would be so enclined to throw out info like that, in that demeanor... even if you earned your tab on some random line unit...

bluefalcon much?

IG Holy_khal
deadghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 10:11 AM   #17361
gabefromcali
Leaky Injector

gabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to all
Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/L0nEe7DcOhb

I see these types of cars all the time in my area. I don’t understand where they get these numbers from. 14k for this gem.
Old 07-21-2021, 01:36 PM   #17362
jonesek
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
jonesek has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xschylerx View Post
yeah like dude below you said only way to do it properly is to be a non profit.... either than that a give away must be "no purchase necessary"

I got a clapped out 1990 single slam... thinking about flipping it with these prices.
someone put a sharknose on a pignose... trying to source one at this point
and those hood pins :smh:

jonesek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 10:11 AM   #17363
EF_jaycee
Leaky Injector

EF_jaycee is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabefromcali View Post
Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/L0nEe7DcOhb

I see these types of cars all the time in my area. I don?t understand where they get these numbers from. 14k for this gem.
This dude lives near me, his car is painted with rustoleum i think
EF_jaycee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 10:29 AM   #17364
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EF_jaycee View Post
This dude lives near me, his car is painted with rustoleum i think
says in the ad car is wrapped grey (and i HIGHLY doubt it was done decently).

if thats whats netting $14k now then jaysus christ... i must be sitting on, AT LEAST, $100k for my S13 right now *rolling eyes*

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 01:12 PM   #17365
gabefromcali
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
says in the ad car is wrapped grey (and i HIGHLY doubt it was done decently).

if thats whats netting $14k now then jaysus christ... i must be sitting on, AT LEAST, $100k for my S13 right now *rolling eyes*
I was thinking the same thing. My s14 kouki must be like 40k just going off of the sellers logic.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:16 AM   #17366
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
jedi03 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/c...354720438.html
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 11:32 AM   #17367
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi03 View Post
Apparently you haven't seen prices lately...especially around the front range. little high but they'll get close to it I bet.
Old 07-26-2021, 07:35 AM   #17368
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
jedi03 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i agree...just ridiculous that pricing is going that way...
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 10:24 AM   #17369
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough

Last edited by 7evil; 07-28-2021 at 03:19 AM..
7evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 10:27 AM   #17370
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

supra chrysler