Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #1711
Big Zee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Big Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Big Zee
!Zar! : that pic may be old, but it sure does look nice. That would be the daily driver of my dreams
Big Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #1712
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KansaiKurisu View Post
Does that mean that everynoe hates the 240sx and PS13 Q's with a gt-r front grill, chuki or facelift side skirts, 180sx lip or aero front bumper, and spats that came from the K's model s13? Because those are trying to be something their not aswell? Forgive me if i'm wrong but you're hard to understand.
I have no problem with your car or the badge you put on it, it's your car you can do what you want. My problem was the basis the other guy used to defend what you had done, to me it was idiotic and a complete assfuck of logic. He used a poor example to try to validate what he was saying. Carry on with your car as you please sir.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #1713
KansaiKurisu
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
KansaiKurisu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Does anyone know if vertex sides are lower than 'chuki' sides? I asked this before but had no idea. i just want help cause vertex replicas are cheap and common as piss here.
KansaiKurisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:23 PM   #1714
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post

Do whatever the hell you wish with your car. It's no worse than the Mustangs running around with GT-R badges in the grill, or LHD 240sx's with god only knows what motor and they rock Silvia badges to the fullest.

Might as well give the people something worth crying about. LoL
There, I pointed out the important parts in my post since you seem to think your way of thinking is far superior to mine.
Do those two lines sum it up for you?

Seems we share the same point about the badge although I look at it from the "who gives a fuck what someoe else does to their car with their money" side of the fence.

KansaiKurisu - Good luck with your ride.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #1715
KansaiKurisu
Leaky Injector

Oh, btw I forgot to post these

Taken when I was in the country, also the reason the car is so damn high.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:02 AM   #1716
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Looks really good man. Wish I had a car that clean. Mine is dressed for the track though, not a whole lot of "give a damn" dripping off of mine.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:01 PM   #1717
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Pictures

con my dad's MC40, 539 out of 1000 i think. Cruise up Angeles Crest

gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #1718
jdm2191
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
jdm2191 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
KansaiKurisu PLEASE DONT DO ANYTHING TO YOUR CAR ITS PERFECT HOW IT IS!
Old 02-05-2012, 05:10 PM   #1719
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
gearhead please add pignose lip!!!
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:18 PM   #1720
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2v7 View Post
gearhead please add pignose lip!!!
I concur & chuki sides
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:06 PM   #1721
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Yea chuki sides are coming eventually, no pig nose lip though, I'm gunna go Silvia front I think
Old 02-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #1722
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sil-front still needs pig-lip.... jussayin.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #1723
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
Sil-front still needs pig-lip.... jussayin.
Not if its an aero front...
Old 02-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #1724
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

I want aero bumper. If I end up with a regular bumper I'll add a pignose lip
Old 02-06-2012, 07:59 PM   #1725
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Aero bumper or bust.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #1726
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Pig lips belong on pig bumpers. Nowhere else.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:44 PM   #1727
KansaiKurisu
Leaky Injector

I think you should keep your pignose. You're car is so clean it can actually pull it off quite well. If you want a change go ahead, its your car.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:17 AM   #1728
DoobieS13
Zilvia Junkie

DoobieS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I'm almost finished with the rear of my car now, yuss. Just put a Datsun badge on the boot for that nostalgic japanese touch and twin angled exhaust tips.
yo...newsflash...datsun died quite a few years ago...
How bout just not putting a badge at all?
DoobieS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:05 AM   #1729
KansaiKurisu
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoobieS13 View Post
yo...newsflash...datsun died quite a few years ago...
How bout just not putting a badge at all?
This car was made "quite a few" years ago. It's one of the oldest S13s out there, '88. I want to make even more nostalgic just to exaggerate that fact. I love old cars, they have so much more character than new cars these days.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:03 PM   #1730
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
so why dont you get an actual older car instead of a 90's car?

Mine is stamped '88 too but you dont see me putting s12 badges on it, just doesnt make sense right? There is a reason so many people make the same comments. It makes just as much sense as the s15 emblem that came on my silvia hood.

While yes it is your car and you are free to do what you like, your logic is retarded. Thats all
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:40 PM   #1731
DoobieS13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
This car was made "quite a few" years ago. It's one of the oldest S13s out there, '88. I want to make even more nostalgic just to exaggerate that fact. I love old cars, they have so much more character than new cars these days.
Fuuuuucccccccc....man i just tried to search datsun 240sx....didn't find SHIT that looks like anything close to yours!
Old 02-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #1732
KansaiKurisu
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoobieS13 View Post
Fuuuuucccccccc....man i just tried to search datsun 240sx....didn't find SHIT that looks like anything close to yours!
240sx
240sx
240sx
WTF IS THIS SHIT???
Old 02-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #1733
KansaiKurisu
Leaky Injector

btw. "...exaggerate that fact..."

ex·ag·ger·ate
verb (used with object)
to magnify beyond the limits of truth; overstate; represent disproportionately: to exaggerate the difficulties of a situation.

and i should add that i got the Datsun badge idea from Norfy's sileighty from driftworks. Probably not the main thing he was trying to inspire but oh well.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:07 AM   #1734
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
sileightys are gross as herpes so you're off to a bad start if you think that shit looks good.

sell your silvia before you ruin it. or don't touch and save up until you're 19 and have some sense.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:26 AM   #1735
KansaiKurisu
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
sileightys are gross as herpes so you're off to a bad start if you think that shit looks good.

sell your silvia before you ruin it. or don't touch and save up until you're 19 and have some sense.
I fucking saved this car! The guy before me had tinted the tails, tinted the windows, put gay bumper stickers on, moved the battery, broken the ac, given it big gay 17's, drifted it, twisted it up, rust... And I've given it 15's taken all the tint off, polished out all of the scratches, spent every $ i had on it and taken more care for this car than any of you have ever cared for your own!
so shut the fuck up you troglodytes. It's my car, I'm going to do what i want and keep it 'till i die.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:32 AM   #1736
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
You're doing better than I was with 240's when I was 15. It's your car do what you want to it.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:25 AM   #1737
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
I fucking saved this car! The guy before me had tinted the tails, tinted the windows, put gay bumper stickers on, moved the battery, broken the ac, given it big gay 17's, drifted it, twisted it up, rust... And I've given it 15's taken all the tint off, polished out all of the scratches, spent every $ i had on it and taken more care for this car than any of you have ever cared for your own!
so shut the fuck up you troglodytes. It's my car, I'm going to do what i want and keep it 'till i die.
wtf bru how did you know i was a cave-dwelling ethiopian?
Old 02-08-2012, 04:35 PM   #1738
DoobieS13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
240sx
240sx
240sx
WTF IS THIS SHIT???
omg sorrrrrry!! s13 Ps13 200sx 180sx WHO THE FUCK CARES! IT LOOKS GAY AS FUCK AND IS JUST FLAT OUT UGLY
Old 02-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #1739
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post

That's interesting, your avatar says Nissan but with the old school Datsun style. Why aren't you rocking the present day Nissan hamburger then?

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #1740
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
That's interesting, your avatar says Nissan but with the old school Datsun style. Why aren't you rocking the present day Nissan hamburger then?
my comment had nothing to do with him putting a datsun badge on his car, but everything to do with his age.