Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #1711
Forte EXE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Forte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Is that a chick driving?? HOT!! Where in VA is that car at? Ive never seen it around...
Old 06-16-2008, 12:10 PM   #1712
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
jesus. i need that fitment on my car. like, i need it now.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:16 PM   #1713
thats14guy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
thats14guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i love this thread
thats14guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 05:30 PM   #1714
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
will i be able to fit an 18x10 +25 with a 255/30 on the rear of my s14 stock fenders rolled not pulled?
Old 06-16-2008, 06:42 PM   #1715
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
yes.
i have an 18x10j +26 265/35/18 on my rear. roll only. i also have RUCA, but im not sure of the camber specs, its not too negative at all.

pic.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #1716
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
alright cause i'm ordering new wheels and i'm trying to figure out offsets and what tire sizes to go with..
Old 06-16-2008, 09:56 PM   #1717
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown View Post
As requested... MOAR PICS! LOL

Those definitely look like 17s in the front, I guess that is what happens when you run a 35 series sidewall, lol.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 10:55 AM   #1718
kahlistrophic
Leaky Injector

kahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of light
the rear got a bit weaker, but i dont mind..fronts gotten stronger though..
17x9.5 + 18 w/ 235/40/17 tire, fenders rolled...car feels proper with current settings.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:03 PM   #1719
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I guess my fitment is okay:

front is 17x9 + 20 w/ 5 mm spacer

rear is 17x10 + 12 with too much camber

YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 08:49 PM   #1720
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Enkei RPF1 18x10.5 +15 front and rear 235 40. Rear is pulled with 1 degree camber, front is rolled with 4 degrees camber. The car is temporarily matte black and will be painted soon.

C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 08:54 PM   #1721
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Oooooohhh.

So, that's what you went with...

Super nice!

I love RPF's.

My car's going to love your VS-XX.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:04 PM   #1722
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to AutoRnD
I was wondering what those were gonna end up on. Looks dope Mr. Anderson.

My coupe looks very very similar to yours but with wide fenders. Shit I LOVE the matte/flat finish. looks great to me.

Are you running stance coils?

Did you have enough backspacing? That would be great info to have.

Nardi, Enkei, Stance, AME Master Distributors for USA

Check Out Our Facebook!
AutoRnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:14 PM   #1723
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Johnny! I cant wait to see your car with your new wheels . And thanks AutoRnD I'm runing KTS coils I had to put some slip on 3mm spacers on the front to clear the springs but thats all.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:24 PM   #1724
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to AutoRnD
PERFECT INFO.

So basically setup is this:

18x10.5 +15 front, add 3mm spacer to clear coils = +12 offset.

That's sick dude, what arms do you have up front?

Rishie

Nardi, Enkei, Stance, AME Master Distributors for USA

Check Out Our Facebook!
AutoRnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:28 PM   #1725
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

I have Kazama castor arms in the front and Kazama RUCAs and toe arms in the rear.

Edit: I get alot of PMs about my kit, so to clarify it's Origin stylish.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:20 PM   #1726
RPS13-604
Zilvia Junkie

RPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown View Post
As requested... MOAR PICS! LOL

is that a girl driving?
RPS13-604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 11:13 PM   #1727
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
does it really matter?

95drifto, you can ignore that pm i sent you... should have checked in here 1st.

amazing fitment.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:30 PM   #1728
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
that girl is married so dream on haha

rules:

17x9 +15 Front 215/40/17
17x10 +15 Rear 225/45/17
Old 06-18-2008, 12:32 AM   #1729
punkrico
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
punkrico is on the path to ruinpunkrico is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
what size overfenders are you goin to go with i have some 18x11 -7 in the back and i was about to buy some 50mm just wanted to c what everyone else was goin with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage Sokudo View Post
YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO?!

Trialled the new wheels on! 18x10 -13! Mega-mexi at the moment but getting the guards done very soon and going to dial in a bit more camber!

punkrico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 08:03 AM   #1730
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPS13-604 View Post
is that a girl driving?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
does it really matter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevtrinh View Post
that girl is married so dream on haha

Yep.

Nope.

Troof.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:46 AM   #1731
jackal264
Zilvia Junkie

jackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud of
fronts 18x9.5 -3
rears 18x10.5 -1
front camber -4
rear camber -2.5

car will go about an inch lower once i buy some smaller tires. these 235's rub the fenders at the track under heavy weight transfer even at this hight so i need some 225's and everything should be good.

ps. i already shaved the inner lip to see if that would help but nope still rubs. i might try getting some sways to see if that will keep the roll down but the suspension is already really stiff.

jackal264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:31 PM   #1732
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
found this on yahoo japan and thought of this thread

Old 06-20-2008, 12:54 PM   #1733
HyperLeafBlower

HyperLeafBlower is on the path to ruinHyperLeafBlower is on the path to ruin
^^Is that an RC car?
HyperLeafBlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:02 PM   #1734
Sean P.
Zilvia Member

Sean P. will become famous soon enoughSean P. will become famous soon enoughSean P. will become famous soon enoughSean P. will become famous soon enough
No its not, its a model, sorry for no pic answering question
Sean P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:52 PM   #1735
Jaimdizzle

Jaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really nice
hella hot today 110 degrees lol

Jaimdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:04 PM   #1736
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
its so amazing to see how big sexy pants has gotten. i remember when it was just a 240atlanta thing... nice car too.
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:38 PM   #1737
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimdizzle View Post
dood...u live in vegas and ur not sporting one of my stickers...FOR SHAME

support your local businesses man =(

(and yes 110 deg SUX...my car was pegged at like 190deg all day today when i was running errands in it)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 10:48 AM   #1738
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimdizzle View Post

Damn! i wouldnt dare driving around here in my part of SoCal with my front mout smiling at everyone like that, Awesome..

here's a couple pics i took of my buddy Loosesocksdiff's car, i nearly dropped my phone taking these pictures!

Please excuse the sideskirt fitment!
all show no go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 12:22 PM   #1739
-=RS13=-
Leaky Injector

-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of
Excuse the lack of paint and proper kit fitment,
Old 06-22-2008, 09:13 PM   #1740
ant_s13
Leaky Injector

ant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond repute
well ,ive been MIA for like 2 months, kinda over the silvia and looking to sell it. bought a Lexus GS300 (rare as over here in AUS, especially in Perth WA) and im going to make a VIP out of it.

anyway i finished the s13 yesterday and washed it and took some photos. quality is a little low cause i reduced them. sorry if there are too many, just trying to get all angles. im happy with how it turned out. looks insanse for Aus especially Perth haha
Front = 18x9.5 -19 w/ 225/35 Federal ss595
Rear = 18x10.5 -24 w/ 235/40 Federal ss595
Suspension = Tein HR wound right down all round, still has helpers. 1 rear collar removed. most are leaky so i cant really go lower. Would replace but selling car.
Alignment = 'fitment' camber done by me all round. adjusted toe myself cause it was waaay out. will probably get a proper alignment for toe, if i can find anywhere local that can accept my car (hardly any places here have flat pits for aligning).

Last edited by ant_s13; 06-22-2008 at 10:23 PM..
ant_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote