Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:12 PM   #1741
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
jxn taking the shirts to the meet tonight? I wanna check them out!
Old 07-25-2008, 08:20 PM   #1742
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
jxn taking the shirts to the meet tonight? I wanna check them out!
sorry no shirts yet.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:34 PM   #1743
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
what time you showing up?
NOW?
Old 07-26-2008, 12:52 AM   #1744
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
meet a bust so no more fri 626 240 meet or what
rat240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:54 AM   #1745
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
^there was nothing wrong, except security was getting lil pissy...

im sure it will still go on
blackrms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:54 AM   #1746
rat240
Post Whore!

code 5 security are a**holes
Old 07-26-2008, 12:55 AM   #1747
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by rat240 View Post
meet a bust so no more fri 626 240 meet or what
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post
^there was nothing wrong, except security was getting lil pissy...

im sure it will still go on
Quote:
code 5 security are a**holes
explain...

...what happened?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:56 AM   #1748
GabeS14
Post Whore!

I dont know man.....he sounded like they wanted to end it for good.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:56 AM   #1749
rat240
Post Whore!

there where about 5 or more cop cars at the meet!
i hate cops!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 12:57 AM   #1750
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Security guard showed up and told everyone we needed to go, plus there were 2-3 cop cars driving around so most of us left..
then 20 min later came back.. this time he got loud and said the owners of the place dont want us there anymore, and he called the cops over asking them to help him get us out. sayign that we could't go there anymore, the business owners were complaining..so we left, or some of us!
Old 07-26-2008, 12:58 AM   #1751
rat240
Post Whore!

im with gabe. duff there where like 5 cop cars because i guess the meet got alittle out of hand
Old 07-26-2008, 12:59 AM   #1752
rat240
Post Whore!

a prelude was pulled over.
ahaha hondas
Old 07-26-2008, 01:03 AM   #1753
rat240
Post Whore!

that was fun there was a guy that was fighting with the code 5 guy.>this meet was ok
Old 07-26-2008, 01:03 AM   #1754
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
That was a security guard?

Damn, I slightly respected that guy for a second.
Old 07-26-2008, 10:34 AM   #1755
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
was it the same security guard that rolls around in the golf cart...that guy is super cool
Old 07-26-2008, 11:09 AM   #1756
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Hey what happened in the parking lot after everyone headed out? I think that lady really did call the cops after keith took down chuck because I saw at least 4 cop cars heading straight to the lot we were all in.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 04:43 PM   #1757
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
my bad...i was only there lil after 10pm...all i know is security was kicking us out...but at first it seems the cops werent doing anything

i duno what happened afterward...guess we'll move to another area?
maybe jackson can chime in?
blackrms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 04:52 PM   #1758
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
oh noez! the meet can't die. I haven't been able to attend recently

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 01:27 AM   #1759
mike-hkc
Leaky Injector

mike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nice
dude the security Guard is a real asshole because this meet brings money to some of the business like Starbucks, subway, that yogurt place , and cvs..etc the guy in golf car was why better and to top it off the security guard says he does this for fun
mike-hkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:30 AM   #1760
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Hey Jackson, how about we go out there in a small group and talk to the business owners one by one, and basically ask for their permission to do the meet there,
-Tell them about the business we bring them and the potential of more night time business if the meet gets bigger.
-tell them about the car meet, what its about
-basically try to get on their good side and get authorization,and that way we can find out which business owner likes us and who doesnt.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:55 AM   #1761
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
My guess would be the frozen yogurt place. They're kinda new.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:12 PM   #1762
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
Hey Jackson, how about we go out there in a small group and talk to the business owners one by one, and basically ask for their permission to do the meet there,
-Tell them about the business we bring them and the potential of more night time business if the meet gets bigger.
-tell them about the car meet, what its about
-basically try to get on their good side and get authorization,and that way we can find out which business owner likes us and who doesnt.
yeah

That would be be a good idea.

But when we are there...most of the managers are off duty.

We can probably talk to the frozen yogurt place and thai place. Prolly about it.

I was thinking....try this place in arcadia ONE MORE week. If they keep giving us shit, Im going to move it to it more west to Alhambra.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:10 PM   #1763
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
thats a burn. I don't see why they would mind a meet there whenever I go I always go to starbucks. if anything its a positive for the local businesses.

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 01:59 PM   #1764
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
I was thinking....try this place in arcadia ONE MORE week. If they keep giving us shit, Im going to move it to it more west to Alhambra.
That would be unfortunate, the meets been there so long.
Old 07-27-2008, 03:34 PM   #1765
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
We all live in a free country, Right?

Quote:
that was fun there was a guy that was fighting with the code 5 guy.>this meet was ok
If you are trying to describe how I called-out the security :ghey:guard, who's name is Robert BTW, it was no fight Mr.Rat. I'd say it was more a debate. He stated that he was at the last meet a week before and he said he witnesses some idiot almost kill himself by almost hitting a building on the way out of the parking lot. He said that that guy cost us losing the meet. I called him out by calling him a liar. He was not the same code 5 guard that was there a week before. I also told him that I was at that meet and I did not witness the insident that he says f*cked-it-up for the rest of the car enthusiast.
The security :ghey:guy, Robert, said that the owners of the property wanted us off their property, not the business owners. I spend $8 at Starbucks every night I go to the 626 meet, WTF.
I told that fool that this was a peaceful gathering and that I knew my rights as an American. He began to talk some smack about putting guys like us in jail once he becomes a real cop,LOL. That fool wouldn't even make it to the Police Academy. He is a douche that is ready to abuse power if given that right, let's all pray that never happens.
If I am wrong about the meet that took place pryor to this one, then please correct me. Robert was not the same guard on duty and there was no near wreck. If there was a guy acting wreckless then we should go tee-pee his house.
I agree with Jackson and try to meet next Friday to see how it goes. Hopefully Mr. Code 5 :ghey:Robert won't be there. I have the feeling that he's the douche that called for more PD back-up. The Arcadia officers that usually roll-by are usually chill.

Last edited by memo92; 07-29-2008 at 01:23 AM..
memo92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 03:54 PM   #1766
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...nite-meet.html

planning ahead
Old 07-27-2008, 04:21 PM   #1767
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Ghey, I say I beat the shit of this rent a cop and toss him Wasabi's trunk and let him go for a ride thru the canyons.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:59 PM   #1768
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Hey what happened in the parking lot after everyone headed out? I think that lady really did call the cops after keith took down chuck because I saw at least 4 cop cars heading straight to the lot we were all in.

yah, after you guys left for the "spot" like 4 chargers and 3 c vics pulled up and questioned us about the "brawl" and i had to explain to them that it was just my birthday, and they were giving me mad wedgies.
Old 07-27-2008, 06:08 PM   #1769
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
hahaha...did you show them the rip marks in your thong from the wedgies as proof?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 03:11 AM   #1770
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Ghey, I say I beat the shit of this rent a cop and toss him Wasabi's trunk and let him go for a ride thru the canyons.

lol. I waszn't even there. But that sounds like a plan.

And let's not move the meet further west. It's already far...

Let's move it east...!!! hahah

Last edited by karl wasabi; 07-28-2008 at 11:46 AM..
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote