Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 11-21-2011, 08:16 AM   #151
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
The NAZI party had an objective and managed to obtain a vote.

Difference; I see no Occupy protestors running for office. I do see politicians taking sides to try to win a youth vote next election. Its still unorganized bs.

Anyone else watch the live stream from Oakland?
There is without a doubt, a huge difference between a Protest and Chaos...this Occupy movement has really taken on the life of Chaos, and really doesn't help their point.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2011, 08:29 AM   #152
codyace
Post Whore!

codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Remember you feel this way next time people are protesting something you support.

Police brutality is never an ok thing and pepper spraying a bunch of intently non violent protesters is definitely over the line.
The thing is, things I don't agree with I try and change through votes and or through bettering myself...not through disorganized protests in random city parks. Atop of that, I don't have the time to take off work or life to go such things.

Without a doubt Police brutality isn't condoned, but what should the police do in this situation? Let the kids run-amok, destroying everything in their path 'in the name of the movement'? Hell no. I always laugh when the occupy guys yell 'what are you guys serving and protecting by spraying us'....because they are SERVING AND PROTECTING the business owners, city, other people in the area from having this mob of people create mayhem.

Atop of that, who's to say what these protesters are saying/doing or even proding the police with. Do these people honestly think they can harrass police (or that it is their right to?) without repercussion? They are very confused if they think that (which it seems as if many do)

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
Old 11-21-2011, 10:10 AM   #153
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Old 11-21-2011, 06:18 PM   #154
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:31 PM   #155
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
I dont support this baptist church, but they held up signs and bitched in an orgazide fashion. Plus their protests dont last long and they probabaly dont shit all over the ground like a bunch or horses gathered in a stable, then only to roll around in it like pigs - occutaards shit and sleep in the same place. Both of the groups are made up of lunatics. A rational person would look for a job instead of wasting time at some riot. At least thecrazy baptist church has a website and a plan on that site, they have all protests listed, and they raise money on their own. Occutardsdont have any of thst...
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:09 AM   #156
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
God bless our Military men and women.
god does not belong in politics or government
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:57 AM   #157
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
god does not belong in politics or government
So, we've covered nazi's and now you are bringing religon statements in here.hahah

Where we directing this? now. lol

Last edited by Walperstyle; 11-22-2011 at 04:39 AM..
Walperstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:00 AM   #158
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
ITT people from Canada feeling superior about US issues.

Oh shit whats new.
revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:11 AM   #159
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Also, I don't know about your cities, but this whole "people shitting in the street" thing is you all blindly following what the media portrays.

The tent camps look ugly, sure.
But there are plenty of public bathrooms in all of the areas these people protest in.which people actively use, I have gone down to both occupy Denver and occupy Colorado springs, and there is nothing of the sort there, the local businesses are happy to let them use their bathroom, and a lot of the protesters go home to shower, change etc. Each individual protester is not there 24.7 as you all seem to believe.
AND if in some of the cities this is happening, it is because the homeless have seen this as an easy meal ticket. which is not ok.

But seriously, before you draw a conclusion about this shit because of what you see on the news, step foot in an occupy camp, draw conclusions on your own. and I do not mean just drive by yelling something idiotic.

It's just sad, to see such a polarized country to see people laughing at people being pepper sprays as part of a non violent protest. I don't care who you are, that shit fucking hurts. and it lasts for days, It is also irresponsible to use like they are using it.. as there are lots of people with allergies to peppers and this can easily cause serious symptoms.

Did you know, in prison, pepper spray is used only as a very last resort, of immediate impending violence against the guard? and if a inmate is sitting down, they are considered a non threat, a guard would lose their jobs if they pepper sprayed someone who was not an active threat, I don't care how "scared" the guard was.

Bottom line, this that is happening is NOT ok, whether you agree with the protests or not, my step dad is a conservative and a police officer, he agrees that 90% of whats happening is out of line, he agrees that this police becoming militarized is a bad thing.

take your head out of your parties asses to see when american people are being harassed and abused while trying to exhibit their constitutional right.

I am a giant patriot, but both sides of the political spectrum disgusts me.
People laughing at other misfortune only because they disagree with your views, I am very much against the tea party, but if i saw something like this happening to them i would be outraged as well.
revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:33 PM   #160
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future

HAHAHHA
Old 11-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #161
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
The crazy Christians can do and say as they please no matter how hurtful or damaging it is. The best society can come up to stop them picketing right on top of funerals is fags* on loud choppers.

People get pissed about the lack of jobs and the banks and government fucking the economy and they get cracked over the head and shot in the face with teargas canisters.

College students peacefully protesting yet another hike in their tuition get pepper sprayed.

Fag (făg) n.

1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.

2. A loud and obnoxious person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #162
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
they don't do anything about the westboro baptist church because no one care about their message and hates them. the occupy movement is actually dangerous to the establishment so there for it must be done away with.

protesting is as american as apple pie, no wait its more american than apple pie...

IT IS AMERICA!

the people who scoff and look down on these people are truly unpatriotic and incredibly ignorant. This country better change soon or it will collapse, every great empire collapse's.
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:34 PM   #163
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by revcyanide View Post
ITT people from Canada feeling superior about US issues.
Oh shit whats new.
Sorry, our high employment numbers drowned you out, what did you say again America?
Old 11-22-2011, 10:17 PM   #164
codyace
Post Whore!

Quote:
Did you know, in prison, pepper spray is used only as a very last resort, of immediate impending violence against the guard? and if a inmate is sitting down, they are considered a non threat, a guard would lose their jobs if they pepper sprayed someone who was not an active threat, I don't care how "scared" the guard was.
Is this what you've read, or know. I am VERY good friends with CO's and let me assure you Pepper Spray is used often, and it works.

FWIW: I have personally been sprayed in training; it does not last for days...minutes at best, a few hours at most.

Quote:
take your head out of your parties asses to see when american people are being harassed and abused while trying to exhibit their constitutional right.
By all means they have the right to protest; with that said, they DO NOT have the right to act a fool like most art. Littering/riot-like atmosphers/ruination of public property, and general disregard for any law, just sets them up for failure. Can you really blame the police for loosing their cool when these 'poor peaceful protesters' do not listen? I'm not sure how you were raised, but no meant no...not push it until mom/dad got mad and freaked out.

I'm not saying 100% of the police are acting correctly, but you can't expect any human to be provoked for days, to not crack. I thin kmany of the pro-occupy people put police on some special pedastal for some unknown reason...they are working people (unlike the occutards) that need to feed their family, listen to their bosses, and do their job.

Old 11-22-2011, 11:27 PM   #165
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

^you forgot to mention obstruction of justice, assaulting an officer, break and enter, harassment, littering, stealing, among many other Illegal activity. I'm sure not all can be guilty of this, but there is a good chance guilty of at least one.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:33 AM   #166
codyace
Post Whore!

Nice article from the WSJ

Occupy protests cost nation's cities at least $13M - WSJ.com

Ironic how the occutards bitch about government waste and spending, yet are themselves now becomming responsible for millions being wasted.

Old 11-23-2011, 11:08 AM   #167
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Sorry, our high employment numbers drowned you out, what did you say again America?
our money is worth more than yours again.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:20 AM   #168
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
Damn it !! Canada trip delayed again !
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #169
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
Nice article from the WSJ

Occupy protests cost nation's cities at least $13M - WSJ.com

Ironic how the occutards bitch about government waste and spending, yet are themselves now becomming responsible for millions being wasted.
13 million across the nation... OHHH NOOO...

How does 6 billion sound... from just hedge fund managers. Seriously, how does anyone not pulling in over a cool million a year think the system is right, fair, just? It is a joke. And yet, you little neo-con turds on zilvia think you actually have a chance to be anything other then upper poor.

Tax Breaks for Billionaires

Lets hope those "job creators" get their tax breaks... hope you do not mind losing an extra 4k in taxes just so a billionaire or millionaire can squeak out of a few percentages points in taxes. Fun times!

Cutting Taxes for the Rich Never Ends Well | Debate Club | US News Opinion
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #170
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
God bless our Military men and women.

Hope the military enjoys all the fun shit that happens when they come back from war... because they are going to get screwed hardest by the top 4 percent. Part of making sure the super wealthy pay more in taxes is to ensure that returning service members receive all the healthcare and benefits they deserve for their service.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/07/wo...pagewanted=all

or not...
Old 11-23-2011, 01:33 PM   #171
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
^you forgot to mention obstruction of justice, assaulting an officer, break and enter, harassment, littering, stealing, among many other Illegal activity. I'm sure not all can be guilty of this, but there is a good chance guilty of at least one.
Like when a cop assaults a Judge?

Occupy Wall Street - Retired Judge Shoved into Wall and Threatened by NYPD

Who is provoking who? Last time I checked the occupy hippies were not brandishing weapons... unless you count not using deodorant as a weapon.
Old 11-23-2011, 02:04 PM   #172
codyace
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
13 million across the nation... OHHH NOOO...
13 million here, 10 million there,20 million here. Sure the numbers seem insignificant compared to 6 billion, but that '6 billion' started off the same way...few mil here, couple mil there...and then it snowballs into the 6 billion it has become.

Unsure about you, but often times dismissing pennies ends up costing dollars; accountability is accountability. I don't agree with the 'oh who cares about the cost of the Occutards, look at how much this guy is wasting'....because truthfully we should be just as worried about both.

Quote:
How does 6 billion sound... from just hedge fund managers. Seriously, how does anyone not pulling in over a cool million a year think the system is right, fair, just? It is a joke. And yet, you little neo-con turds on zilvia think you actually have a chance to be anything other then upper poor.
Your last presumptuous comment is funny; I don't get to worried nor caught up in classing or whatnot. I pay my bills, I goto work, I save what I can, and have fun with the rest of my time. If I'm only upper poor that's fine by me, so long as I'm happy, and survive, good.

Old 11-23-2011, 02:13 PM   #173
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

RJF has disabled reputation
Quote:

Who is provoking who? Last time I checked the occupy hippies were not brandishing weapons... unless you count not using deodorant as a weapon.
No weapons? Really?

Weapons Cache Found During Zuccotti Park Cleanup, Sources Say
Old 11-23-2011, 02:23 PM   #174
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Oh my god! They had things that are perfectly legal to own and COULD be a weapon!

Until I see a detailed list and photos of exactly what was found I wont believe a thing they say. For all you know they had plastic butter knives.

EDIT

Quote:
“It was our understanding that the protester may have had a significant number of items that could be potentially used as weapons,”
ANYTHING could be a weapon. Most "items" aren't weapons until used that way.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:07 PM   #175
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Let me quote you some fun things from that article

"Gardeners employed by the park owners, Brookfield Properties, to clean up the mess made by occupiers during their two-month stay discovered various knives, including a large kitchen knife"

Whoa, a kitchen knife? no way... pocket knives? you mean people brought knives to a camp out? dude... serious stuff...

“Makeshift items that can be used as weapons, such as cardboard tubes with metal pipes inside, had been observed among the occupiers’ possessions.”

CARDBOARD TUBES!!!! The lawlessness!!!! Humanity gone astray!!!!

If you are going to try and make the argument that some of the protestors are nutty, which no one will dispute, at least use a valid example. Here I will do it for you. Protip: Fox news is not a reliable source of info!

Occupy Oakland protesters, police injured in clash
Old 11-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #176
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
13 million here, 10 million there,20 million here. Sure the numbers seem insignificant compared to 6 billion, but that '6 billion' started off the same way...few mil here, couple mil there...and then it snowballs into the 6 billion it has become.
One problem with your analogy, protesting is a constitutional right. Tax breaks are not. Also, 13 million across the country in 2 months is nothing compared to 6 billion from 1 extremely small industry.

Quote:
Unsure about you, but often times dismissing pennies ends up costing dollars; accountability is accountability. I don't agree with the 'oh who cares about the cost of the Occutards, look at how much this guy is wasting'....because truthfully we should be just as worried about both.
The cost of having rights? Just think, raising the capital gains, or estate tax, or even the income tax on just 1 or 2 billionaires would pay for months of protesting for the rest of us!

Quote:
Your last presumptuous comment is funny; I don't get to worried nor caught up in classing or whatnot. I pay my bills, I goto work, I save what I can, and have fun with the rest of my time. If I'm only upper poor that's fine by me, so long as I'm happy, and survive, good.
I think this says it best

Jesse LaGreca Confronts fox news unaired footage - occupy wall street - YouTube
Old 11-23-2011, 10:04 PM   #177
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
RB

Quote:
One problem with your analogy, protesting is a constitutional right. Tax breaks are not. Also, 13 million across the country in 2 months is nothing compared to 6 billion from 1 extremely small industry.

The cost of having rights? Just think, raising the capital gains, or estate tax, or even the income tax on just 1 or 2 billionaires would pay for months of protesting for the rest of us!

I think this says it best

Jesse LaGreca Confronts fox news unaired footage - occupy wall street - YouTube
I love people like you, you people make it much easier for me to get ahead in life. I might not be the 1% you are talking about, but if you idiots keep acting they way you do, i'll be there in no time.

This whole occutard movement is great, it's just more idiots getting together and wasting their time. Once this whole thing blows over, they will all go back to their minimum wage jobs, while me and others that did not waste our time will be calling shots and making your lives a living hell.

In the end the occutards will not gain an inch, and will suffer the rest of their shitty little lives. Keep protesting, please keep it going!!! I beg you to keep this up, so it allows me to get further and further ahead.

Last edited by mantas; 11-23-2011 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: spelling
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:14 AM   #178
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
huge generalizations from both sides in this thread

they way of the politic, the way of the contriver
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:50 AM   #179
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
I love people like you, you people make it much easier for me to get ahead in life. I might not be the 1% you are talking about, but if you idiots keep acting they way you do, i'll be there in no time.
Sorry, not ever going to happen. You will never get there. You are on a nissan 240sx forum. No one who makes Hundreds of millions of dollars to billions of dollars was ever on a nissan s-chasis forum... no one. EVER. Unless by making it into the 1% you mean you are going to serve in the military. If so, congrats.

Quote:
This whole occutard movement is great, it's just more idiots getting together and wasting their time. Once this whole thing blows over, they will all go back to their minimum wage jobs, while me and others that did not waste our time will be calling shots and making your lives a living hell.
I think the premise for some is that there are no jobs... minimum wage or not. Really, unless you want to be a migrant seasonal farmer, most industry still has not recovered enough to really be adding jobs. But hey, you must have one sick of a career? doing what? I know people who graduated from much better law schools than myself who are "occutards", they were making more in a week than most people make in almost a year, but when the economy tanked well... corporate litigation did not do so well. But hey, us lawyers must be super lazy and like so totally hippies, yeah man, dude.

The 99% Take On Law School Employment Statistics

Quote:
In the end the occutards will not gain an inch, and will suffer the rest of their shitty little lives. Keep protesting, please keep it going!!! I beg you to keep this up, so it allows me to get further and further ahead.
How does them protesting help you get ahead? Are you the manager of a clean up crew?
Old 11-24-2011, 06:38 PM   #180
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

RJF has disabled reputation
The entire Occupy movement summarized in one sign