Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-12-2008, 10:22 AM   #151
trust hks
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
trust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thats not Simbas car
Old 12-12-2008, 10:31 AM   #152
bgindn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
bgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bgindn Send a message via Yahoo to bgindn
[QUOTE=jspecusa;2504409]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

QUOTE]

WOW the guy sitting down is alex chang(mav1178)
the guy in white standing next to him is wayne(phase2)
the guy in black standing next to alex is me.
wow that was the 1st meet I went to with Wayne, we
took his black beast(1st phase2 car)
afterward we went to curry house in little tokyo.
good old times when the circle was small and everyone was close.
cheers,

sam
Sam - Chris Santos is in that picture as well.
He has one of the first Turbo'd KA back in the day.
He is in the white shirt on the
right.

And A&W is the macho man with the sunglasses and brown shirt. Very cool man Mr. A&W.
Mike is hiding somewhere in that photo or checking out some guys car that had incorrect beam pattern on thier headlights

The guy in the blue shirt, is he Vlad?

Mike - Was Eric REx at this meet? I don't recall.

I remember that guy in the long sleeve white shirt was a cool
guy, just don't remember his name. I know he moved to the East Coast.

Other names in so cal that helped the movement...
Kevin of course.
Ken Flores.

I don't remember if Cameron was at this meet. But he was certainly a
part of the early days as well.

What ever happened to the AMAROK backup files. iirc, Alex had a backup...then was lost in a Hard drive failure.....
hmm would be interesting to scroll those scripts...
bgindn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:31 AM   #153
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by trust hks View Post
Thats not Simbas car
That's right he had an old hatch.

Who's car was that?
Old 12-12-2008, 10:32 AM   #154
bgindn
Zilvia Member

bgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud ofbgindn has much to be proud of
And since he didn't post it himself...
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting this. This is classic Kevin! That was the fairlady Z Kevin picked up. What ever happened to it Kev?

harp
Old 12-12-2008, 11:10 AM   #155
NeedCAforS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
NeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NeedCAforS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
That's right he had an old hatch.

Who's car was that?

crab spirits was his screenname... also had that old s30z with s14 irs subframe.
NeedCAforS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:21 AM   #156
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgindn View Post
And since he didn't post it himself...
Thank you for posting this. This is classic Kevin! That was the fairlady Z Kevin picked up. What ever happened to it Kev?

harp[/QUOTE]

Uhmmmmmm do you realllllllllllly want to know Harp? It was partially my fault. But he ended up selling it.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:31 AM   #157
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You know what my favorite part of the Thread is so far?

Mamos hasn't had to yell at anybody about using shitty parts, and seeing him reminisce about the old days is refreshing.

It would be nice if we could have a close knit community again, instead of all the scamming, fighting, and destroying of cars we have now. It's the nature of the beast as drifting gains popularity and everybody jumps in a 240, because it's "the perfect drift car" and no one cares about destroying them.

Can't wait to see your car done Mike. I used to drool over the pics on your site all the time, before I even knew "old_s13".
Old 12-12-2008, 11:47 AM   #158
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
You know what my favorite part of the Thread is so far?

Mamos hasn't had to yell at anybody about using shitty parts, and seeing him reminisce about the old days is refreshing.
LOL! Sooooo true!

Quote:
It would be nice if we could have a close knit community again, instead of all the scamming, fighting, and destroying of cars we have now. It's the nature of the beast as drifting gains popularity and everybody jumps in a 240, because it's "the perfect drift car" and no one cares about destroying them.
The problem is that the community has gotten too large to really be close knit. There are still close knit communities within the overall 240 community though. Look at the 818 guys (which I am one of). We all know eachother and help eachother, no scamming here. We also have probably the best regular meet and one of the most popular threads here on zilvia.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:43 PM   #159
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
cough *rick king* best nissan troll ever.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:57 PM   #160
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
removed-not my thread..
89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily

Last edited by s13dan; 12-12-2008 at 11:16 PM..
s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:18 PM   #161
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
anyone have any pictures of the meets we used to have at the park in Cerritos (it may have been Heritage Park but im not sure) my car was red then. i remember Mike's car from those meets, he had the awesome red/clear tails.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:28 PM   #162
bgindn
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
anyone have any pictures of the meets we used to have at the park in Cerritos (it may have been Heritage Park but im not sure) my car was red then. i remember Mike's car from those meets, he had the awesome red/clear tails.
I do. I will post them up tonight. now that I am getting better at the posting pictures up.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:34 PM   #163
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
oh...give it another 6 months when the new S chassis is debuted...u think theyre popular now...wait until all the little yuppy rich kids have their parents go get them a brand new S chassis in early 2010...no more having to learn about SRs and CAs...car will come with a MR16hrt motor...no more having to replace 14 year old blown suspension to take them drifting...no more having to learn to wire your shit right in the engine bay

as much as i look forward to buying a brand new S chassis and being the SINGLE OWNER of the car...im just kinda dreading the idea of how many NEW people its going to attract and how problematic our cars are going to become (more so than they already are)...and with toyota/subaru entering the fray...its gonna be a whole new generation of drift kids

but i do miss the old "tight nit" days when the drift scene was tiny no matter where you went and the people who were involved generally coveted their cars and didnt dream of taking them out and beating them all to hell...but life goes on no?

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:41 PM   #164
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
how did i miss this damn thread

i used to freakin drool over that damn jdm rice all day

and kevs car was the reason i got r32 wheels for my s14 back then damn

i bought my first s13 around feb 2003...red sohc...smashed up front...got it for 50 bucks from my neighbor...tied it to the front of a tree and pulled the frame out...ghetto fab at its finest...i was also 15

then i bought what was probably the cleanest s14 a few months later from rich from revtech racing...

it took me about a week before i slid across my neighbors lawn smashing my cwest kit and destroying my simmons wheels
Old 12-12-2008, 02:47 PM   #165
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
here's mine in 2002

it was super mint, now it's whored out with fiberglass.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:53 PM   #166
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
and freaking bluboys car was too hot

and so was blu808 getting arrested for a laser light show in his garage

and doug getting banned for being doug

and henry for being henry

back when all the mods were atleast 5 years older than me ( heheheh crimson we <3 you)

before phlip was a mod

damn good times
Old 12-12-2008, 02:57 PM   #167
DeadlyZ33
Leaky Injector

DeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really nice
lol @ 2003 being OG....

Maybe if you bought a 350z in 2003 your 350OG. (like me)
I had a 240 boner since the 90s. Way before 99.999% of americans knew what drifting was or why a 240 is cool, and wtf is a skyline? I had a stock s13 in highschool as my first car. When Gran Turismo ONE came out (like 1997?), I was happy to see all my favorite jdm rides.

....werd
DeadlyZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:15 PM   #168
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

stock s13 in hs= 2003? lol
Old 12-12-2008, 03:34 PM   #169
DeadlyZ33
Leaky Injector

DeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
stock s13 in hs= 2003? lol
350z in driveway = 2003
stock S13 = 2000 (mighta been 99' but i forget, acquired it before I had my license)
Old 12-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #170
ChicagoS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
ChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her selfChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChicagoS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedCAforS13 View Post
crab spirits was his screenname... also had that old s30z with s14 irs subframe.
Yes that is his screen name, real name Brian, I met him a while back in like 2003 or 2004 at the fist local 240 meet I attended at Hooters in Schaumburg IL. Thats where I also met Simba. I actually have pics of crabs S13 from that meet, prior to the final body work, this was when it was still in its development stage:

Old 12-12-2008, 04:50 PM   #171
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Square View Post
Nov. 98..... damn i almost forgot, how cool i was....

this is the 'real og' Life Plaza meet early 03, started up by the notorious NiteKids.
alway nice to see jspec sam and jdmrice rock those cars on the street.
LOL I was thereeeeeeee

This was 1 out of the 2 meets I have ever been to in my life

I think my car was parked 4-5 cars to the right of this haha

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:56 PM   #172
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
03 is OG for some people because they were like 15 in 03. If you want people to post who owned cars in 93 then this should be retitled "the 30+ year olds that owned S13s when they were created thread".
No, it's not. OG is simply that, old school. Anything in this decade is not old, period. You may feel you're old school because you've owned a 240 for more than five years, that doesn't qualify. 99% of the cars and posts in here don't belong, but people seem to have this retarded misconception that if it happened last week, it's old news. If you were 15 yrs old then, or even if you're 20yrs old now and own a 240, you are NOT old school. You kids don't know shit about what the scene was like ten years ago and longer. When I bought my 2nd S14 in 1996 I met a few guys (Chris May, the one standing under my hood on page 3) and others who were avid autocross and track guys who happened to own 240s. I saw Kouki tails, Eastbear headlights, and an SR before the internet was even solidified, crazy shit I have never even heard of, but the community back then was tight knit and seriously cool. I drove all over the East Coast to go to 240 meets for years and met some of the coolest people ever, most are still good friends today. I knew every single person in Atlanta who owned a modded 240 and most of them in other States and could count on anyone of them putting me up for the night if I was passing through. It really was a community back then. These guys on here, Mike, Kevin, Harp, Sam, and Alex Chang, Asad, Jeff Baysinger, Tony To, Derek Greaser, Louis Snodgrass, these guys were the originators of the nationwide 240SX scene before we had forums, internet chat rooms, Ebay, drifting, all the other shit that we have today.
It's sad that those days are gone, the scene itself turned to shit long before most of you guys even bought your cars, people grew up and moved on to other things and the high schoolers came in, rode the wagon, and ruined it for the people who help start the movement. Like Mike said, I wouldn't dare post a mod list or pics of my car online today, shit would be stolen in 30 minutes, distributed throughout the web, and some of you guys would talk about the new parts you scored the next day without even knowing or caring that it was stolen. The rest of the 240 owners today are all a bunch of hardass ethugs who really did jump the wagon because they jacked off to drifting videos just waiting until they turned 16 so they could beg their parents to buy them a beat ass shell with caved in quarters because it's cool.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:01 PM   #173
DeadlyZ33
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
No, it's not. OG is simply that, old school. Anything in this decade is not old, period. You may feel you're old school because you've owned a 240 for more than five years, that doesn't qualify. 99% of the cars and posts in here don't belong, but people seem to have this retarded misconception that if it happened last week, it's old news. If you were 15 yrs old then, or even if you're 20yrs old now and own a 240, you are NOT old school. You kids don't know shit about what the scene was like ten years ago and longer. When I bought my 2nd S14 in 1996 I met a few guys (Chris May, the one standing under my hood on page 3) and others who were avid autocross and track guys who happened to own 240s. I saw Kouki tails, Eastbear headlights, and an SR before the internet was even solidified, crazy shit I have never even heard of, but the community back then was tight knit and seriously cool. I drove all over the East Coast to go to 240 meets for years and met some of the coolest people ever, most are still good friends today. I knew every single person in Atlanta who owned a modded 240 and most of them in other States and could count on anyone of them putting me up for the night if I was passing through. It really was a community back then. These guys on here, Mike, Kevin, Harp, Sam, and Alex Chang, Asad, Jeff Baysinger, Tony To, Derek Greaser, Louis Snodgrass, these guys were the originators of the nationwide 240SX scene before we had forums, internet chat rooms, Ebay, drifting, all the other shit that we have today.
It's sad that those days are gone, the scene itself turned to shit long before most of you guys even bought your cars, people grew up and moved on to other things and the high schoolers came in, rode the wagon, and ruined it for the people who help start the movement. Like Mike said, I wouldn't dare post a mod list or pics of my car online today, shit would be stolen in 30 minutes, distributed throughout the web, and some of you guys would talk about the new parts you scored the next day without even knowing or caring that it was stolen. The rest of the 240 owners today are all a bunch of hardass ethugs who really did jump the wagon because they jacked off to drifting videos just waiting until they turned 16 so they could beg their parents to buy them a beat ass shell with caved in quarters because it's cool.
/end thread.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:05 PM   #174
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
^^^For real. If you were 15 in '03 you are NOT old school.....PERIOD. Hell I am not old school. I may have an old school story or two, but I have no idea what the "scene" was like back then. I didn't even get into the "scene" untill I joined here in '07. I just built and enjoyed my first 240 and was completely happy with that. It is pretty dope to see the REAL old school guys in here posting pics and stories, I wish I was in it back then.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:38 PM   #175
lilredstiffy
Zilvia Addict

lilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to lilredstiffy Send a message via AIM to lilredstiffy
"Before the drift craze? The good old days? yeah, let me tell you about one time at applebees. we had all of our 240 gang there- chaz's s13 with eibachs and custom intake, me and my s14 with a jdm climate control and tenzo wheels, and barrys s13 with kouki tails. Mind you, this was like 1997. Before you could even see these mods on the internet. Anyway, the waitress thought our cars were so rad, she gave me a hug!!"
KEEP CHARLIE MERCER BANNED HES A GOOD FOR NOTHING RACIST
lilredstiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:41 PM   #176
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
ok ok ok calm down guys.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:49 PM   #177
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
11/11/1996

-alex

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:59 PM   #178
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
this thread got me thinkin about the old days and made me start looking for old pics of my car. well i found some. here they go. rice is nice

around 97/98

cheap ass erebuni fake Nismo kit.

first Hot Import Daze
pre SR but with the Cwest front

then i had to include this pic its from Shoreline Showoff the same show as the first pic in my first post. i was such a nerd.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:01 PM   #179
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Keep them coming! Im glad folks like RDM and IFX and the rest posted up. This thread is for people just like you. Keep dusting off those photos and scan them...

This thread is making me want to keep my S14, It Almost makes me proud to own one again!
Old 12-12-2008, 06:56 PM   #180
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
then i had to include this pic its from Shoreline Showoff the same show as the first pic in my first post. i was such a nerd.
wtf damn jeff... did your body shop color match your HAIR? how much did they charge you? i gotta ask my shop how much they'de charge to color match my pubic mane... hahahaha

i am still amazed that you went from red to yellow, i would never attempt such a bold change in paint color.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote