Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 11:46 AM   #151
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
WOW.. this is beyond sick. I mean this is amazing. That's really cool that you pay so much attention to detail. Everything is mint and done right. Mad mad mad props to that.. keep it goin'. I know that when this thing is done it's going to be amazing. You have given me some serious inspiration to build another car. Nice!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2007, 01:30 PM   #152
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
this build gets better and better each time i view the thread!!! cant wait to see the finished product!
Old 10-13-2007, 10:25 PM   #153
S.ONE.THREE
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
S.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I just nutted in my pants.. wish i had money for a project like this. This car puts my s13 to shame. to you bro and keep up the good work
Old 10-13-2007, 10:59 PM   #154
slow40
Zilvia Junkie

slow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enough
keep 'em coming, looking good
Old 10-13-2007, 11:14 PM   #155
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Damn looking real good. That valve cover looks awesome
Old 10-13-2007, 11:23 PM   #156
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
PUT IT TOGETHER ALREADY!!!

I wanna finish fapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
Old 10-14-2007, 02:31 AM   #157
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_phantom_240 View Post
PUT IT TOGETHER ALREADY!!!

I wanna finish fapping
Have patience it should be done by May/June
Old 10-14-2007, 05:37 AM   #158
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Behind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enough
That was a former Spec-S if i'm right ?
Old 10-14-2007, 04:00 PM   #159
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behind Horizon View Post
That was a former Spec-S if i'm right ?
Yes, if it is was a Spec R I would have made sure I bought a running one and blew it up before I did something liek this
Old 10-19-2007, 04:06 PM   #160
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Car looks great. cant wait to see it finished
Old 10-19-2007, 05:06 PM   #161
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I think youve re created the thing i dream about everynight. True Story not enough REAL Wangan cars out here.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:09 AM   #162
MeSs
Zilvia Junkie

MeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura about
One word, awesome..
Old 10-20-2007, 11:10 AM   #163
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
How come you dont have to notch the front of your oil pan to clear the sway bar? Is s15 chassis different than s13/14 fitment? I thought the front xmember was same on s14/15
Old 10-20-2007, 11:36 AM   #164
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
holy shit this thing is sweet!
Old 10-20-2007, 09:17 PM   #165
remety
Leaky Injector

remety is on a distinguished road
I want more!!!

I hail you! For such a great build!
Old 10-21-2007, 05:19 PM   #166
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfood View Post
How come you dont have to notch the front of your oil pan to clear the sway bar? Is s15 chassis different than s13/14 fitment? I thought the front xmember was same on s14/15
RB Crossmember from a C34 laurel. I also removed all of the grating when I polished the oil pan as well. Therefore I have plenty of room for things like the steering rack. However, there is no sway bar attached in those pictures. I was simply sizing things up to figure out where everything was going to fit in at. I believe the C34 sway bar will work as bolt in with out interference, but if it doesn't I will most likely make one out of some hardcore aluminum or even stainless. We will have to see how it goes when we get to the suspension stage. I still have alot to think about on that one.

Updates will be coming soon. The area for the over fenders was painted yesterday and once I get done sanding and buffing it (sometime next week) I will go ahead and attach the body kit, make the little brackets that I need to make and paint the rest of the body. Then we can move forward into the fun stuff.

Last edited by CursedGTR; 10-22-2007 at 07:06 PM.. Reason: Better response to a question
Old 10-21-2007, 05:55 PM   #167
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Sounds like fun time very very soon
Old 10-22-2007, 04:49 PM   #168
SR20DET KOUkI S14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
SR20DET KOUkI S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
love the build cant wait till finish
Old 10-22-2007, 04:58 PM   #169
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
looking amazing....
Old 10-22-2007, 05:50 PM   #170
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
those vents look sick

im so impatient. i hate waiting for updates

with my S13s build thread im going to write it up thru the process but not post it.
then when im completely done ill make posts every 2 or 3 days making it look like the build is going really quickly. and it'll be awesome.

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
Old 10-22-2007, 07:02 PM   #171
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ253 View Post
those vents look sick

im so impatient. i hate waiting for updates

with my S13s build thread im going to write it up thru the process but not post it.
then when im completely done ill make posts every 2 or 3 days making it look like the build is going really quickly. and it'll be awesome.
I thought about that, but I ran into to two things. If I do not up and do it on the spot, it won't get done and my daughter only allows about 10 minutes on the computer at home before she runs in and starts pressing keys all night long . It is easier to do it this way IMO. She is only 18 months old so I cannot beat her for it so dad just gets to sit there and take the torment the youngster has to offer.

I also like going this route, because guys (and a girl or two) ask questions about whatever and sometimes the solutions they have to a problem are better than the one I have or vice versa and that is what I believe a car forum should be about, so I try to encourage it through my build plus step by step you get weird little ideas that just add cool factor or even better performance.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:21 PM   #172
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
the build looks awesome!!! cant wait to see the finish pictures!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
Old 10-24-2007, 12:38 AM   #173
Lordrandall
Zilvia Member

Lordrandall is making a name for him/her selfLordrandall is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via ICQ to Lordrandall Send a message via AIM to Lordrandall Send a message via MSN to Lordrandall Send a message via Yahoo to Lordrandall
Not sure I'd be rocking the purple, but awesome attention to detail.

I know just what you mean about kids pounding they keyboard. My 2 year old always wants to help out.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:07 AM   #174
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Purple is hard as fuck dude.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:14 PM   #175
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
blah blah blah i like your car now.

Old 10-25-2007, 04:00 PM   #176
anyotherone
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
anyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Subscribing... I need to see more.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:15 PM   #177
shifteds14
Leaky Injector

shifteds14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshifteds14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshifteds14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshifteds14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshifteds14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
amazing build and excellent documentry on the build / excution my complements bro
Old 10-27-2007, 09:36 AM   #178
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Got some more shit done...
Painted the rear end so we could put the over fenders on and get the body kit mocked up and lined up. It is still not balls on but it will get there with a little massaging. caressing, drilling, bolting and riveting. I took some pictures of the gas tank area just to show the contrast of the interior color against the exterior color.
I also picked up my radiator and intercooler from John over at Sobe Power and Speed.
We added 2 -10 inlets and 2 -6 inlets to the radiator for various cooling functions that will be covered later on in the project.
The intercooler had some dents removed (pictured in previous posts), the small dents in the inlets and outlet straightened and some unneeded mounting flanges and bungs removed. On Monday, I will mock it up with some plate aluminum spacers and other dood dads in order to determine how we are going to construct the bottom mounting plate for this thing.
Enough BS, pics below.

Old 10-27-2007, 10:04 AM   #179
sr20boostn20
Zilvia Junkie

sr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to sr20boostn20
paint is looking sexy
Old 10-27-2007, 10:10 AM   #180
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
nice ................