Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 03-30-2011, 06:15 PM   #151
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (53)
97nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
^ crap i got the orange now i want the silver
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2011, 07:36 PM   #152
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Im sure someone would take it off your hands since they are so hard to come by
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:54 PM   #153
SFL Jon

Trader Rating: (0)
SFL Jon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Do you have any of these still in stock?
SFL Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:46 PM   #154
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Some powdercoated knobs a few patient customers special ordered.
I think we will be discontinuing this service due to the unreliable nature of our powdercoat shop neighbor.

This is the new shift knob color coming out around MAY 17 to match the pro coilovers.
There is no stock at the moment.

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:55 PM   #155
nismobenzo
Zilvia Junkie

nismobenzo is an unknown quantity at this point
ooh..myy...gawd =0
Old 04-16-2011, 04:23 PM   #156
benc

benc is an unknown quantity at this point
ordered a copper one.. super excited. chyeah
benc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:56 AM   #157
icewhite

icewhite is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nismo View Post
^ crap i got the orange now i want the silver
Hi matey. If your able to post to the UK, i'm more than happy to take this off yout hands. Am really after and orange one :-D
cheers
icewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #158
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
is there any instock?
Old 04-29-2011, 12:55 PM   #159
Phate
Leaky Injector

Phate is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by surge s14 View Post
is there any instock?
No. They are expecting the shipment around May 17.
8. they all smell funny
Phate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #160
SFL Jon

SFL Jon is an unknown quantity at this point
What is the new color called...I have to change my order lol
SFL Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:21 PM   #161
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i want the pro style looking shift knob... lmk how to order asap lol
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:40 PM   #162
Phate
Leaky Injector

Phate is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by yingiang View Post
i want the pro style looking shift knob... lmk how to order asap lol
POWERED BY MAX:
8. they all smell funny
Phate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:32 PM   #163
Nimso
Zilvia Member

Nimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud of
Ya know whats funny? I ordered an orange one a while ago, because I thought it looked like the best color that was available. I didn't have anything orange that matches in my car though. The car is green, and the dash cluster lights are red, and the boost gauges and everything are red... A few days ago I ordered Amber LED's for the gauge cluster to change those, so now this shift knob will match perfectly!!

Also, I give props to whoever was the genius that designed these shift knobs... They're made to look like coilovers... have adjustable height, and feel great... best shift knob ever made imo...
Nimso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:31 PM   #164
outlaw9958
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
outlaw9958 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Are you still offering the old style, with the orange grip and gold top/collars?
outlaw9958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #165
EhrikETFG
Zilvia Addict

EhrikETFG is an unknown quantity at this point
when it gives you the weighted option when you buy the knob(lol), and it says BLACK, does that mean the whole knob is black?
EhrikETFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:13 PM   #166
180sxdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
ordered =)

Instagram @ikigai.no.jinsei
180sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:06 PM   #167
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
ordered!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #168
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by icewhite View Post
Hi matey. If your able to post to the UK, i'm more than happy to take this off yout hands. Am really after and orange one :-D
cheers
no problem whatsoever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phate View Post
They are expecting the shipment around May 17.
actually its delayed till june thank you everyone for your orders and your patience!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFL Jon View Post
What is the new color called...I have to change my order lol
after you add to cart you can see all the color options names
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw9958 View Post
Are you still offering the old style, with the orange grip and gold top/collars?
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by EhrikETFG View Post
when it gives you the weighted option when you buy the knob(lol), and it says BLACK, does that mean the whole knob is black?
the weighted steel threaded part is always black, and the knob is whatever color you order it in (all black is an option)
Old 05-20-2011, 12:41 PM   #169
Persona
Zilvia Addict

Persona is an unknown quantity at this point
Dan, any pictures of the Raw aluminub/black knob?
Old 05-20-2011, 02:56 PM   #170
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

no sir not yet
Old 05-20-2011, 08:03 PM   #171
RB180sxChris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
RB180sxChris is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
how much for the gold adjustable shifter with matching drift knob shipped to 08879 pm me please thanks!
RB180sxChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:59 AM   #172
benc

benc is an unknown quantity at this point
When are they getting shipped?
benc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:21 PM   #173
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Chris, the shift knob and e-brake button are $60 for both. Shipping is free.

The knobs left the factory yesterday so we should be receiving them in a few weeks and dispatching them to customers around the end of this month.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:05 AM   #174
jennjenn

jennjenn is an unknown quantity at this point
does the new gold shift knob come with the laser etched max logo? if not, can it?
jennjenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:23 AM   #175
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Yes they will have a lazer logo.
Old 06-14-2011, 04:39 PM   #176
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

when is mine coming
Old 06-15-2011, 03:20 PM   #177
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

shift knobs are due in stock at the end of the month, so we'll send it then.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:04 AM   #178
waste_of_space
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
waste_of_space is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Chris, the shift knob and e-brake button are $60 for both. Shipping is free.
Does it matter if you get the weighted one?
When I ordered mine, with a drift button, you guys charged me $75 instead of $60.
waste_of_space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:41 AM   #179
Bbsalexaz
Zilvia Member

Bbsalexaz is an unknown quantity at this point

That shiny gold will be mine!
Old 06-19-2011, 11:49 AM   #180
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
just ordered mine! thanks!

and yes, weighted is $15 more.
i was gona get the weighted one if it was free as well. didn't think it was tho.
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote