Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 01-21-2004, 09:23 AM   #151
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Don't have any in stock right now unfortunately, our invoice shows backorder from JIC Magic USA.

They are still starting to figure out what they need to stock for the American market, gotta be patient with them.
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2004, 09:42 AM   #152
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yeah, im in no hurry, i dont plan on driftin till the summer anyway so anytime is good for me
Old 01-21-2004, 09:46 AM   #153
bri96se
Leaky Injector

bri96se is an unknown quantity at this point
hOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE TO GET THEM?
bri96se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 09:59 AM   #154
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Unless JIC Magic has them on their next container it'd be one of those 6-8 weeks for the boat to sail in from Japan.
[email protected]

Old 01-21-2004, 02:41 PM   #155
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
when is that next container supposed to be in?
Old 01-21-2004, 05:03 PM   #156
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
dude sizzoooo read what enjuku has been posting for the last 3 days.... 6-8 WEEKS!!!!

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 05:41 PM   #157
98sr20ve
Zilvia Member

98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point
Who the heck is running the group buy? I assume it is "enjuku" can you answer my question back on page 5. Do the FLTA1's come with pillow balls. I don't want to hear this from anyone other then the orginizer of this group buy.
98sr20ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 08:48 PM   #158
204_240sx

204_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
FLT-A2 for S14
204_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 08:51 PM   #159
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin
dude sizzoooo read what enjuku has been posting for the last 3 days.... 6-8 WEEKS!!!!
Do you understand english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjuku
Unless JIC Magic has them on their next container it'd be one of those 6-8 weeks for the boat to sail in from Japan.
The way he has it worded, There is a shipment coming in, and if the FLT-A1s arent on THAT shipment, then it will be 6-8 weeks
Old 01-21-2004, 08:57 PM   #160
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
...... on all gb's they are backordered for 6-8 weeks

been said many times

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 09:46 PM   #161
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

i think he would've made that clear
Old 01-21-2004, 10:42 PM   #162
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Here is JIC Magic's Warranty policy right off their application guide/price sheet:

Warranty: Most parts are warranted by the manufacturer, usually for NINETY days from the date of purchase. All warranties are included with your order when parts are properly installed nad used under normal conditions. Parts used for racing or competition are warranted against manufacturers' defects only. They are not warranted for wear of breakage under any other circumstances.
What JIC fails to mention that the FLT-A2 is considered to be an "off road" suspension kit and if it fails after you put it on your car for WHATEVER REASON they will not replace it.

In other words, parts are sold "as is" without any warranty since it is for "racing".

-alex
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 10:47 PM   #163
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

i think you guys are taking the warantee thing the wrong way.

The warantee SHOULD cover all aspects of workmanship or defects in parts.

They WONT replace it if u blow one of the struts and ect...

correct me if im wrong though
Old 01-21-2004, 10:49 PM   #164
Salty_X
Zilvia FREAK!

Salty_X is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I would have to special order them so that they can get it on their next container which is due in 6-8 weeks. They will not place an order unless it's prepaid

There is some confusion...

Bri96se isn't talking about the FLT-A1s, he is talking about tie rods, which also happen to be backordered. Apparently there is a container that is coming in soon, and unless there are tie rods in that container, he will have to wait 6-8 weeks for the next container, just like we will have to wait for the FLT-A1s, because the possibility of there being any FLT-A1s on this soon-arriving container is slim to none.

So yeah, from what it looks like there are some (a bunch?) parts on backorder. If the parts people want aren't on the soon-arriving container, they're going to have to wait 6-8 like the rest of us because the JIC's distributers back in Japan are at home right now...
Old 01-21-2004, 10:57 PM   #165
Salty_X
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siizzzoooo
Edit: Alex explained it better

Last edited by Salty_X; 01-21-2004 at 11:13 PM..
Salty_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 11:00 PM   #166
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:

Oh how I wish that was the case!

Once you install a part that is designated for "off road use only" if anything happens beyond that initial installation YOU are responsible for anything that happens. The only way JIC can be held responsible is if YOU prove that THEIR part is defective.

This way, their ass is covered and you have to do all the hard work to prove your case if in fact something fails.

Trust me, this is something I do everyday.

-alex
Old 01-21-2004, 11:12 PM   #167
Salty_X
Zilvia FREAK!

Yeah Alex explained it better than I did. Even defects aren't covered once the part goes on...

If there is a defect, unless you notice it before you put the part on you're out of luck, because it's going to be impossible to prove to JIC that it broke because of a defect, especially when you're using the part outside of the specified parameters (example: driving around on the street with your "race-only" coilovers).
Old 01-22-2004, 12:21 AM   #168
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

bahhh, i guess thats gonna scare everyone away.

so then what manufacturer covers shit like that then?
Old 01-22-2004, 01:29 AM   #169
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
bahhh, i guess thats gonna scare everyone away.

so then what manufacturer covers shit like that then?
Some manufacturers have warranty that covers defects in the product for normal street use, but have clauses stating that racing/competition voids the warranty. HKS USA is one example.

To be honest it's all about the support the manufacturer provides; even if it was "race only" some sort of support should be provided to the end-user and as far as that is concerned so far only Tein USA has done an acceptable job of catering to their customers.

Just make sure you guys know what you are getting into before you buy, that's all I have to say.

-alex
Old 01-22-2004, 05:44 AM   #170
goixiz

goixiz is an unknown quantity at this point
SR Interested in the FLTA2 for 1990 240sx sE

Currently have an S13 SR20DET (if it makes any difference)

I have a 1990 204SX SE HAtchback
goixiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 08:04 AM   #171
98sr20ve
Zilvia Member

I talked to enjuka and he confirmed they come with pillow balls. I am in for a set of A1's with the stock spring rates. Let me know if I need to do anything else. I will wait to hear from you about when to send the money. S13 Please
Old 01-22-2004, 09:06 AM   #172
SkylineDriven
Leaky Injector

SkylineDriven is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SkylineDriven
I didnt feel like reading all the 6 pages so if this is already posted somewhere, tell me which page.... I have money. I don't mind the wait... that being said, I would like to participate in this GB (already talked to CIP and Jeff told me everyone backed out of his)... how many people are CONFIRMED to be on this GB? I want the free shipping dangit.
Old 01-22-2004, 09:45 AM   #173
98sr20ve
Zilvia Member

You may want to list which Item you are interested in. The group buy includes a variety of JIC items. I hope you are interested in the FLTA1's. We need more people to commit to that. I just did.
Old 01-22-2004, 10:21 AM   #174
SkylineDriven
Leaky Injector

SkylineDriven is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SkylineDriven
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98sr20ve
You may want to list which Item you are interested in. The group buy includes a variety of JIC items. I hope you are interested in the FLTA1's. We need more people to commit to that. I just did.
Oh my bad...didnt know there was more than one item.... yes I want the FLT-A1's for the S13. I'll give Jason an email.
Old 01-22-2004, 12:08 PM   #175
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Guys I just had another conversation with JIC Magic USA -

Unfortunately (even though I am planning to do over a $9000 dollar order) they will not do free freight for the shipment. So now it is nearly impossible for me to offer free shipping, regardless of the amount of orders I can get. I really apologize for this, but as with the other group buy, there is a lot more frustration involved with the 6-8 week wait, JIC Magic USA not stocking these items, etc.

If you still wish to order them and pay the $905.99 + shipping price, you can feel free to email me or gie me a call. Again, we really apologize for this inconvenience but it has gotten a little too out of hand and it is going to be really difficult to organize 10 prepaid orders for coilovers when JIC Magic USA will not do free fright or drop ship for me. In summary, I would have to pay for shipping for 10 sets of coilovers from California to Florida, then ship out each set individually to you guys. Shipping alone would be around $100 if that was the case for each set. Again, we're really sorry but if you are still interested in individually ordering the products at the pricing I have listed on this post - please feel free to PM me, email me or call me.
[email protected]

Old 01-22-2004, 03:22 PM   #176
nlzmo400r
Zilvia FREAK!

nlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to nlzmo400r
flt-a2 s14
nlzmo400r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 05:04 PM   #177
driftz240sx
Zilvia Member

driftz240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to driftz240sx
Good thing i live in florida, i can go pick it up. Wait, will you charge tax to florida residents?
driftz240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 07:31 PM   #178
98sr20ve
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftz240sx
Good thing i live in florida, i can go pick it up. Wait, will you charge tax to florida residents?
Geez, I don't think he has a choice.
Old 01-23-2004, 07:51 AM   #179
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Yes, we will have to charge tax to all Florida residents and sales.
[email protected]

Old 01-23-2004, 10:47 AM   #180
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB
how much would shipping be to zip code 70058? I'm a little bit interested and i need some more info. Do we still pay a down payment, then when the suspensions arrive to enjuku, that's when we pay the rest of the payment? how much is the down payment?

If the down payment is not too much then i could pay that and save up some more money during the wait time..

Thanks
AzNCmB is offline   Reply With Quote