Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 03:25 AM   #151
ramblux
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
ramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrappyS13
so can you guys give us a really really good deal if we are already on list 1 or 2 on some other parts for the inconveniece?
Inconvenience? It's called life. What, were you late for D1 or something? Cut these guys some slack -- they're good people.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2006, 12:39 PM   #152
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Thanks Mike
Give us a call or send me a PM with what you need and we will be more then happy to help you guys out.

Thank You Again
Edgar
Old 01-20-2006, 03:03 PM   #153
X the big hit X
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
X the big hit X is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
any new updates on eta of round 1?
Old 01-20-2006, 08:36 PM   #154
Edgar
Post Whore!

Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
If you could read back you can see that they will be here soon.
Please read back a page or 2
Old 01-21-2006, 02:33 AM   #155
CrappyS13
Zilvia Junkie

CrappyS13 is making a name for him/her selfCrappyS13 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramblux
Inconvenience? It's called life. What, were you late for D1 or something? Cut these guys some slack -- they're good people.
i know they are good people. i dunno why you are snapping at me. i wouldnt have ordered from them if i thought they were bad people.

Edgar....thank you and i cant wait till they come in. Tons of people have been asking what suspension i am gonna run on my vert and people are asking tons of questions about KTS. obviously they dun know alot of 2040 people. everyone knows kts are the shit for the price. Thanks again. My girlfriend i think is more excited than me. Just for a verification, her name is Le Dinh....she is on group 2 right? and they are for s13?
Old 01-21-2006, 08:22 AM   #156
Edgar
Post Whore!

That is correct I have her on my list and once they get here ill be giving you guys a quick call and giving you tracking numbers to verify that they are on the way.

Thank You Guys for your patients and working with us on this
Old 01-22-2006, 11:43 AM   #157
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Are you guys waiting for them to come on a boat? Or is it another form of shipping that you had them shipped, cause if the boat hasnt arraived, we will be waiting for that, then for it to clear customs. Every week you have been saying next week. If you can just give a definit answer, or say you are unsure the boat is taking a while it will probably put more people at ease. I know the boat can take a long time. its been 2 mo. and depending on the departure date, it can take up to 8wks or more. If you could just let us know how u shipped it and when the shipper left, it will put us all more at ease I think.
Old 01-22-2006, 01:02 PM   #158
Edgar
Post Whore!

bayarea240 you have to know that this was the first order that we have placed with KTS so yea stuff takes time. They are coming Airfreight and I repeat myself that we decided to even order them before all 30 people jumped in because we took in consideration that people that had ordered first would have to wait for long time. If you look back Marc explain the situation and they will be here soon since they are on route to our shop. We are doing our best to get them over here at fast but I don’t drive the plane/truck so I have no control of that so if you could please bare with me on that. Privacy Notice can be found on www.swappednissan.com
I will keep all you guys updated and I do apologize for all the unconvinced that the delayments and shipping issues have caused.
Old 01-22-2006, 01:49 PM   #159
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
I'm not trying to attack you guys. I just keep hearing they will be here next week, then it gets changed to soon.
You said it was shipped Air Frieght, so how long ago was this. It takes 1 -2 days to go from Japan to USA by plane dependant upon the type of cargo plane and what stops are made. Then is it shipped by ground to your facility? Do you know when the plane landed, where it landed and then shipped to your address? Has it all cleared customs?
Old 01-22-2006, 03:58 PM   #160
RegularKouki
Zilvia Member

RegularKouki has a little shameless behavior in the past
Edgar, If you have no control of getting them here what is being done on your part to get them to your shop as fast as you can?
Old 01-23-2006, 12:12 PM   #161
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
constant calling and bugging...although this doesnt "technically" help...at least it shows that your trying...i believe that this is probably MSL is probably doing...and sorry MSL for not jumping on this group buy yet, but im having difficulties getting my car from the shipper also (were in the same boat...lol) so as soon as my car arrives i WILL be giving you guys a call to jump on the awesome price...thanks for reassuring everybody, and staying on top of things +1 for you guys

Last edited by driftking777; 01-23-2006 at 04:18 PM..
Old 01-23-2006, 12:18 PM   #162
Edgar
Post Whore!

Thank You very much driftking. Stuff takes time to get here and I do appologize for any delays we have caused anyone. I cant wait for everyone to get thier product and smile because I know MSL and myself sure will.
Please be patient while we get this here.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:26 AM   #163
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
There has been 2 ppl on the round 3 list for awhile now.... do you really have to wait till theres 10 ppl on teh list to order them? I dont think i can jump on the list just yet probably in a few weeks or so after some paychecks, what is the lastest date this round 3 group buy would last?
Old 01-24-2006, 01:09 PM   #164
Modern Speed Labs
Zilvia Junkie

Modern Speed Labs is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Modern Speed Labs
Everyone should have recieved a call today or a message. If you have placed a order and did not get a call with the update please send me a email.
Again I will like to appologize for the delay that this has caused but we have to remember that it does take time for stuff to get here from Japan. I should be giving you guys a call soon with tracking numbers and coilovers heading your way.

Thank You
Edgar Sarmiento
Modern Speed Labs
www.swappednissan.com
Old 01-24-2006, 04:17 PM   #165
BlazedGlory
Zilvia Junkie

BlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern Speed Labs
Everyone should have recieved a call today or a message. If you have placed a order and did not get a call with the update please send me a email.
Even if you are in round 3?
Old 01-24-2006, 10:41 PM   #166
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
question...you can PM me the answer if you feel you need to do so, but did you order all 30 coilovers from Japan, or are you ordering them as the GB's end?
Old 01-25-2006, 08:08 AM   #167
BlazedGlory
Zilvia Junkie

BlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar
They are coming Airfreight and I repeat myself that we decided to even order them before all 30 people jumped in because we took in consideration that people that had ordered first would have to wait for long time.
I think they ordered all of them at once...
Old 01-26-2006, 02:08 PM   #168
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
it looks like the group 3 buy might not happen...

They ordered all the coilovers for group 1 and 2 and the 2 people in group 3...

Anybody wanna sell there spot? I have my heart set on these coilovers.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:14 PM   #169
Edgar
Post Whore!

It is just on pause for right now boys. If you can get atleast 5 more people to show interest then we might be able to open back up. I will update you guys in a week. As of right now only everyone that jumped in already will be getting thier coilovers. az 240 we might have a extra shipping and ill let you know what it is once we get them all shipped out to all the guys and gals that have been waiting for thier product.

Thank You
Edgar @ MSL
Old 01-27-2006, 09:25 PM   #170
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by az_240
it looks like the group 3 buy might not happen...

They ordered all the coilovers for group 1 and 2 and the 2 people in group 3...

Anybody wanna sell there spot? I have my heart set on these coilovers.
I hear you too...i have 1000 sitting in my bank account right now waiting to buy these coilovers. But the shipping company shipping my car is being lazy and my car is already almost a week and a half late...so otherwise i would have been in this GB already!
Old 01-27-2006, 10:10 PM   #171
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
im shopping for coilovers right now and depending if others will jump in, im in.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:46 AM   #172
CrappyS13
Zilvia Junkie

CrappyS13 is making a name for him/her selfCrappyS13 is making a name for him/her self
MSL....so to my knowledge, the coils came in to you guys today or yesterday?
Old 01-28-2006, 01:29 AM   #173
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
if we can just get a few more people in on this...!
I REALLY wanna get these... From the reviews it looks like the best bang for the buck coilover out. and id really like to start modding my 240 already... starting it off with proper coilovers/brakes
Old 01-28-2006, 01:22 PM   #174
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

yea...i WILL be in on this...just waiting for the Dang shipping company to give my car to order...Car already has a Q45 break upgrade...but no suspension work...so these coilovers will def be a good start on the suspension...common people lets get this group buy goin again!!!
Old 01-28-2006, 02:34 PM   #175
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
get a list going im pretty sure im in on this! i just gotta wait for my credit card to come in!
Old 01-28-2006, 02:40 PM   #176
Edgar
Post Whore!

If you are seriously interested and have yet not ordered please send me a PM

Thank You
Old 01-29-2006, 12:55 AM   #177
s14kouki416
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
s14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar
If you are seriously interested and have yet not ordered please send me a PM

Thank You
sent you a pm
Old 01-29-2006, 08:47 AM   #178
Edgar
Post Whore!

If I could get 8 more people to PM me with serious interest I can make something else happend. As of right now the GB is a pause and everyone that has paid will be getting thier coils real soon. Expect a call from me soon.

Thanks
Old 01-29-2006, 11:45 AM   #179
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Did you guys get the coilovers yet. I didnt recieve my call wiht tracking # friday.
Old 01-29-2006, 11:51 AM   #180
Edgar
Post Whore!

Update for everyone that orderd and I got in contact with. The pallets have not yet arrived yet to our location. We do appologize but this has taken long and we do recognize that. I will call you personally after we ship them out to you.

Thank You