Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 08:22 PM   #151
hatchbaak
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
hatchbaak is making a name for him/her selfhatchbaak is making a name for him/her selfhatchbaak is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Someone neg repped me and left the comment "fail for not recognizing educational experiences".

Educational? I dont want to ruin anybody's fun, sorry if i have, but it just seems pretty stupid, NOT educational. kekekeke lets message him on MYSPACE and make fun of him.

Thanks for the neg rep.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2007, 08:33 PM   #152
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tops* View Post
I used the kid's dyno. He was using a new tuning software called MS Paint. Decent results. I'm taking off the big turbo and going to upgrade to a DEI setup with four more nawz bottles under my passenger seat cushion for more of that warp speed effect. Should yield excellent results.

DEI FOR THE GOD DAMNED WIN!!!!

Thats what im running on my C-4 corvette. Great gas mileage.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:06 PM   #153
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchbaak View Post
Someone neg repped me and left the comment "fail for not recognizing educational experiences".

Educational? I dont want to ruin anybody's fun, sorry if i have, but it just seems pretty stupid, NOT educational. kekekeke lets message him on MYSPACE and make fun of him.

Thanks for the neg rep.
That sucks. Good thing i just posi repped you and put you in the green.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:10 PM   #154
slow40
Zilvia Junkie

slow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enough
i wonder if this guy's just leading everyone on, surely nobody's this ignorant.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:13 PM   #155
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Look at him and his profile picture. He radiates ignorance.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:25 PM   #156
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchbaak View Post
I think you guys are wasting alot of your time harassing this dumb kid. there is 563465386 billion others just like him, are you really suprised? dont make it your life mission to make him feel stupid, we all know he is. you never know, he might grow up and look back on how utterly retarted he was. or he will go wrap his "200whp ka" s-chassis around a pole, one less 240 ricer. does this kid really deserve a zilvia thread? no. c'mon people.

My two cents.

you realize that you spent the same amount of time logging in, finding this thread, and typing that reply that it took for luke to fuck with that 'tard.

if it actually took any amount of time, yeah, it'd be a waste, but the result to effort ratio on this is potentially way too high to ignore.

count me in for the FUN TRAIN
WOOO WOOO
Old 11-24-2007, 09:30 PM   #157
slow40
Zilvia Junkie

slow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enough
............................................ ............................
Old 11-24-2007, 09:36 PM   #158
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
So this is how it feels to gossip like a girl.
I LOVE IT! I'm checking back like, every 10 minutes for updates.
The suspense is killing me!

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Old 11-24-2007, 09:40 PM   #159
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
lmao i hope this works.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:43 PM   #160
CSil80
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
CSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Seriously, these pics are gonna be great lol.
Deadline is Monday? Can't wait to see them!
Old 11-24-2007, 09:45 PM   #161
blu808
Post Whore!

Yea if this works it will be one great owned story. Especially after I show him the link to this thread.

hahaha
Old 11-24-2007, 09:48 PM   #162
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
i second that i cant wait to see the pics!!
Old 11-24-2007, 10:29 PM   #163
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
Yea if this works it will be one great owned story. Especially after I show him the link to this thread.

hahaha
The only thing that sucks is I think I read that someone already linked him this thread.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:31 PM   #164
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
if i had known it was going to turn out way cooler, i wouldnt have suggested it
Old 11-24-2007, 10:35 PM   #165
Advan
Zilvia Member

Advan is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to Advan
Wow, just wow. Some one else should get in on this as a sponsor, and tell the kid that they were contacted by SDP, and would like to help get him and his car some face time. Come up with some interview questions and mention how you're in the process of starting up your own magazine company (website not included), and would like to feature both in it. Make him take pics of the inside, outside, engine bay, rims....then him. Once or if he does those....photoshop comes into play. A template of what his page will look like, pics and all....k I went way overboard on this.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:39 PM   #166
blu808
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slow40 View Post
The only thing that sucks is I think I read that someone already linked him this thread.
Show me now.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:47 PM   #167
blu808
Post Whore!

I just sent this to him. And no one has sent him a link to this thread.

Sorry to bother you again. Dan called me from stitchtech. I did not tell him your shirt size. Keep in mind you will have to wear this under your driving suit, and make it visible during any interviews. Which size would you like your crew shirt to be?

Also If you could add some representation on you myspace page that would go over well at the meeting.

Thanks again.
Luke.
www.sdp-online.com

ps.

I will be down in socal the 1st week in dec to meet with you take pictures for our 2008 catalog, and to help you with any problems with the car. Let me know if you need me to bring any special tools.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:49 PM   #168
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
i hope no one linked him to this. i cant wait to see pics on monday. im already picturing "owned" or "fail" pics from this
Old 11-24-2007, 10:51 PM   #169
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Dude this is the fucking shit. Well played Luke, well fucking played.

I'm eagerly hoping for some fucking pictures..subscribed!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 11-24-2007, 10:53 PM   #170
blu808
Post Whore!

fucking A.

get er done.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:57 PM   #171
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
oh man, every since the fake sponsorship idea ive laughed every time i open this thread
Old 11-24-2007, 11:01 PM   #172
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Does anybody have a digital gauge in high numbers?
Old 11-24-2007, 11:09 PM   #173
blu808
Post Whore!

I sent him this as well.

Sorry to message you late at night. I just heard back from our main sponsor. He really liked the contract. He was also impressed with your style from your myspace page that I showed him. I am sending you this message to let you know that our main sponsor likes your style and thinks it will go well in the 2008 season. Please do not mention this when we meet in person, or when we meet with the sponsor. Again I must say please dont act like a hot shot during the meeting. If we are to receive the funding for the 08 season just be professional.

Thanks again.

Luke
www.sdp-online.com
Old 11-24-2007, 11:10 PM   #174
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Fucking Awesome!

posi rep 4 life, if this shit falls through.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 11-24-2007, 11:13 PM   #175
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
his myspace page is private, anyone you sent it to wouldnt be able to see his "style"
Old 11-24-2007, 11:17 PM   #176
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
^^ unless his "main sponsor" saw it under lukes myspace account

god this is gunna be great
Old 11-24-2007, 11:17 PM   #177
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

hes too dumb to think of that
Old 11-24-2007, 11:17 PM   #178
blu808
Post Whore!

brewster. It doesnt matter.............. ignorance is blind.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:20 PM   #179
240trooper
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
240trooper is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trooper Send a message via Yahoo to 240trooper
haha govern lol, DUDE 240's top out at 110-115 lol , funny how ppl think a car tops out at what the speedo ends lol

2.7L
Old 11-24-2007, 11:25 PM   #180
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

^ haha, so true back in high school a guy looked and the speedo in my fc and then the one in his mercury sable (iirc) and was like, "man, i thought u had a sports car. my car can go faster than urs." i was just like, good luck getting to that speed