Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 02-03-2012, 05:38 AM   #151
KyleCanDanceIfHeWantsToo!

Trader Rating: (0)
KyleCanDanceIfHeWantsToo! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This just in posting a phone number online is bad news. Who would have guessed. And so 4chan welcomes me with open arms.
KyleCanDanceIfHeWantsToo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2012, 05:42 AM   #152
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
How about no.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:45 AM   #153
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
I'm not worried about who gets my phone number. It can be changed. Sorry you find a person that isn't racist offensive, but you have my phone number. I think I even posted my address on this forum.

Generalize people all you want man, I always will treat you as my equal. Regardless of your past and what you think of white people.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:52 AM   #154
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I'm half fucking white! I haven't said a thing about white people save for the fact that they don't get what it means to be brown.

You have some serious hate built up in there that you need to figure out.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:58 AM   #155
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
not at all man, not at all. I know a few brown people, but most of them are from Uganda, the other is a French Canadian.... I can't compare them with you, much like you can't compare white people with me. You getting jumped by lets say a gang, or me getting jumped by a gang doesn't mean we are no different. See what I'm saying? We all have similar situations in life.

Generalizing is the racism that hides. Like I said before. Real racism hides.

I pm'd That guy, asked him what he thinks I should do before a bunch of banning happens, because really, I'd hate to see any of that happen over something as trivial as words.

edit: I just hate you being angry at trying to figure out where you are coming from without passing it off as a generalization thats all man
Old 02-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #156
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

What you should do is leave well enough alone and stop posting in this thread. As I have said and someone with a similar background to myself has also said, you don't get it. All you are doing by pushing this is pissing people off and proving further that you don't get it.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:52 AM   #157
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
I know white people. I date white chicks exclusively, but your still trying to call me racist?

By your logic i should be applying to the aryan brotherhood.

Just because your white in canada and you know africans, doesnt mean theres no racism here. When i can go visit my family in indiana and NOT see adopt a highways sponsored by the fucking KKK i will believe there is no racism. When i can turn on fox news and not hear them talking about how to "break" our president, I will believe there is less racism.
But the day I listen to some white canadian about how hes not racist because he knows some dark people. HAHA I will win the lotto that day, cant wait..

did you not understand my pregnant anoalogy? Until you paint your skin brown, change your facial features, and live live as a African AMERICAN (not african canadian or some other bullshit variation) YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE BLACK IN AMERICA. period.
thats not racist ITS A FUCKING FACT. get OVER IT!!!

/rant

oh and stop bringing gangs into it. I hate scraps because they fuck with me, not because they are latino. Thats a horrible excuse for an analogy. Most gangs have nothing to do with race.

OH OH AAAANNNNNDDDD
I didnt even read half that long ass, stupid ass PM you sent me. I dont know why you would think you blurting a bunch of shit about your unrelated Canadian experiences and friends would have any bearing on this conversation. Ill say the same thing here i said in response to your PM
"You are a fucking idiot, dont EVER try and contact me again.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:04 PM   #158
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

lol the state actually lets the KKK adopt highways?
Old 02-03-2012, 12:07 PM   #159
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
KKK is a organazation just like the NRA or police department.

for some reason being up in all that cold air has given you some sor of sensory depravation. OUR country, not canada, WAS FOUNDED ON RACISM.

Sorry to break it to you but when our constitution was written me and your buddy kingkilburn over there were considered chattle (go look it up). So im pretty sure when they said all men are created equal they werent talking about the PROPERTY the imported from africa.

god you get quiet when your proven wrong.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-03-2012, 12:07 PM   #160
benarovi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
benarovi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
stick to oriental
benarovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:09 PM   #161
Wake
Premium Member

There ya go, lol back on topic.

Damn black people always stealing peoples shit.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #162
9s13Coupe3SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (48)
9s13Coupe3SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
funny how people are getting so emotional, when they haven't even lived in "that" era. When people say you don't understand what's it like to be black, yellow, or brown im sure they don't either...
9s13Coupe3SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #163
Wake
Premium Member

Point is we were talking about AMURRICA.

SO canadians kinda cant say shit regardless.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-03-2012, 12:51 PM   #164
9s13Coupe3SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (48)
9s13Coupe3SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
My point is people shouldn't be telling other people they "don't get it" when themself don't get it.

Blacks are cool and people wanna be like them, thats why everybody and their moma uses the "N" word.
9s13Coupe3SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #165
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

That era continues. It is loads better than it was for our grandparents but still not the world King dreamed of and we all deserve.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:17 PM   #166
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I guess my post fell on deaf ears.

Not surprised.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #167
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

I got it Zar.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #168
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
...we all deserve.
You make your future, it doesn't get handed to you. Too many people living with the past skeletons of history.

You guys brought out the fact I was white, and a Canadian, and that you guys were black... in a thread having nothing to do with America or Canada specific. Hilarious.

But thats right, I'm suppose to be wrong about everything. The guy that can get you so mad by saying nothing racist at all. Can keep throwing negative history, I'll keep throwing positive history and live by example.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:33 PM   #169
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Because you and other like minded individuals pushed the thread in this direction.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #170
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Go back, read over it. Tell me where I became a negative nancy.

Too many people living with the past skeletons of history.

Its nothing against you guys at all. Love or hate me, I treat you the same as any man, regardless of how loud you want to be. Maybe that bothers you that I don't fit your profile. or subject my way of life to categorize people as you do.

final edit: Just remember next time what country helped with the underground railroad to free slaves while your govenrment was still trying to figure out how to grow up. Yeah, us stupid Canadians that 'dont understand' or don't know anything.

I'm not lying when I say you are welcome in my home.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #171
Wake
Premium Member

and boom goes the dynamite.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #172
Toi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Toi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thank you for generalizing an entire race!
Toi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #173
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

lol, watashi to anata wa Nihon ikubeke desu...
Old 02-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #174
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
You are so ignorant.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:57 AM   #175
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9s13Coupe3SX View Post
My point is people shouldn't be telling other people they "don't get it" when themself don't get it.

Blacks are cool and people wanna be like them, thats why everybody and their moma uses the "N" word.
I dont use the n word and I dont want to be black, All I'm reading here is comments aimed at white people. Every white family isn't rich and every white family Isnt treated like royalty.

I'm half white and half mexican and i get treated and looked at the same way as any black person around me. some of my cousins are full white and get treated just as I do. Cops dont see me and not stop me and ask me what I'm doing. People at stores don't treat me any better than they do the black guy standing next to me. They don't look at me any different than the black guy standing next to me.

If you guys wanna compare the slavery days to what happen to the native americans then you are on crack. The native americans were being killed all over and they took they're home land with force and killed any who oppsed them.

The jews were being selected and killed in a horrible way, Armenians almost had they're entire race wiped out.

You guys didn't have your land taken from you, you weren't selected and taken to be killed waiting in camps, your whole entire race wasn't being killed off.

So don't ever compare being a slave to what happen to those other races cause It doesn't compare what so ever.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:59 AM   #176
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
There is just as many racist black people as there is white people or any other race, white people arent the only racist people in the world.
Old 02-09-2012, 01:01 AM   #177
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

The term jap Isn't racist period end of story
Old 02-09-2012, 01:52 AM   #178
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

FUCK.
Let this shit die. Most people looking at this refuse to even attempt to get what WakeBHR and I are saying so just shut the fuck and let the thread die. I refuse to go over the same shit again and again.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:01 AM   #179
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
That era continues. It is loads better than it was for our grandparents but still not the world King dreamed of and we all deserve.
Quick question, quick question. Why do you say it still isn't the world King dreamed of?
Old 02-09-2012, 02:59 AM   #180
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

When was the last time you were pulled over for being the wrong color?

I was pulled over a week ago. For nothing. All the cop had to say was what are you doing here.

If you think that is the world King dreamed of then this conversation was over before it started.