Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #151
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
EvoVIII808 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvoVIII808 Send a message via Yahoo to EvoVIII808
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazed View Post
LOL ^

Some high quality chaser product for ya. They're attempting to make knock-offs of rocket bunny now.

And if you're ever in our area, we all need to hang out or something.
Yessir, ill be sure to let ethan know and we can do something.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #152
energy0uth
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
energy0uth is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
And this is why I quit working there...don't trust them with anything. In person purchase is the only way and haggle.

- Joe
energy0uth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:28 PM   #153
S14TEENZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
S14TEENZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Glad to be local
Old 10-11-2012, 02:03 AM   #154
stev0n
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
stev0n is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assaultech View Post

Hey, the problem is I couldn't find a blister knockoff at either of those links. A normal bumper won't fit up to BN blister fenders (they're too wide & mount differently)
stev0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:28 AM   #155
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by stev0n View Post
Hey, the problem is I couldn't find a blister knockoff at either of those links. A normal bumper won't fit up to BN blister fenders (they're too wide & mount differently)
i'm in the same boat as you... I am looking for BN Stuff and I cannot find it anywhere. Actually, 9k racing can get BN Blister knock off. Give them a call and speak to joey or felicia and tell em andrew from sonic motor sent you. I'm looking for bn type 3/4 for s14 kouki so...
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:37 AM   #156
NNOCENT
Zilvia Junkie

NNOCENT is an unknown quantity at this point
+1 glad to be local, and in-person deals are the only way to fly
NNOCENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:38 AM   #157
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
is there a shop that deals with chaser that we could do business with who can obtain the parts for us and ship them out? Cause I would do business with them if they weren't freaken wack.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #158
itwillboost
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
itwillboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Funny I run Chaser and i never had issues. I would buy again.
itwillboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:57 PM   #159
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

yeah its not so much the kits, its the service. My kit was fine, except for my rear bumper, but the service is super s#!tty. Its like they dont trust you as the customer to inform or tell them something is not right. This is how mine came. I didnt make a big deal about it.

But these are not S13 Over Fenders although the part # says they are

By the way Im still waiting on them to pick these up so I can get the correct ones. Ordered Aug 20, arrived friday before labor day.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:46 AM   #160
Maikeru5
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Maikeru5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Hey, the problem is I couldn't find a blister knockoff at either of those links.

Welcome to Extreme Dimensions :: Inventory Item :: 89-94 240SX HB M1 RF

Welcome to Extreme Dimensions :: Inventory Item :: 89-94 240SX M1sport FF

The M-1 Sport fenders are blister.
Maikeru5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:40 AM   #161
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

how can the M1 sport be blister if blister rears only come in 50 ... well, the s14 m-1 doesn't seem like a blister. the s13 might be.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:39 PM   #162
ghudson
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
ghudson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I bought some silvia fpr fenders from chaser, never said a word to them, 2 weeks later they refunded my money without explanation. Works for me since I changed my mind. Want widebody now...
ghudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:48 AM   #163
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

hmmm maybe that was my money they gave you. haha J/k. Im still waiting for them to setup a shipping date to have these S15 fenders sent back and S13s sent to me.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:42 AM   #164
Assaultech
Zilvia Addict

Assaultech is an unknown quantity at this point
10/19 UPDATE : Got Mike on the phone pretty quickly this time. Still no bumper, told me another week to a week and half before they can ship one. Yesterday was the 5 month mark from when I placed my order. Still don't have my complete kit that I ordered .....
Old 10-20-2012, 04:57 PM   #165
cbcm2435
Zilvia Junkie

cbcm2435 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
if its s13 blister your looking for here is an etreme dimensions one

Welcome to Extreme Dimensions :: Inventory Item :: 89-94 Silvia S13 BSport WB FB
cbcm2435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:57 PM   #166
nemesisdrift
Zilvia Member

nemesisdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
I just want to chime in withy experience so far.

Placed my order Friday with Will. Was told everything was in stock and boxed up and would go out Friday or Monday.

Monday I PM Chaser and I get a reply stating Will is going to personally call me with tracking information when it is "picked up by the shipping company"

I call today asking for a tracking number again and get the same, it's still sitting here waiting for the shipping company to get it. I ask if I can just have a refund so I can get in on a s15 conversion group buy instead. He says 'hold on let me check' then I magically get transferred to another person, shipping I believe.

He says my package has shipped (how convenient?) BUT his 'warehouse' guy is out for a few minutes and I should call back in 10 minutes.

I call back 15 minutes later and connect to the shipping dept, where he goes to 'check and see if his warehouse guy is back yet'

After being on hold for a half hour I hang up and call my bank.

I will be initiating a chargeback aftermy 15 day grace period if I haven't gotten anything
nemesisdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:23 PM   #167
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

I just spoke with Will today also. He actually gave me a call after i PMed them saying they forgot about me an my fenders. There is a shipment leaving today and he is going to try to get my overfenders on it. If not they will be sent out tomorrow.
Will seems to be fairly legit, hopefully everything turns out good. This was the best and most communication I have had from them since I got the wrong fenders.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:27 PM   #168
nemesisdrift
Zilvia Member

nemesisdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Just an update. After getting the run around with the shipping dept I got a call back about an hour later. I was given a tracking number and my kit showed up 2 days later. Pretty surprised.

Quality was on par. The whole kit looks like it should fit pretty good for 500$.

All the pieces were in the box and nothing was damaged in shipping.

7/10 chaser
nemesisdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:51 PM   #169
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaserAero View Post
well i posted a response and it was deleted.
Zilvia rules state that the person/business that the review is being written about cannot post in the thread. Technically, you are not allowed to post in this thread.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:23 AM   #170
Assaultech
Zilvia Addict

UPDATE 11/14 : So its been about 4 months now .... still no front bumper. Still have an un-complete kit sitting in my house, just taking up space. Chaser again told me 2 weeks, which is the same thing they have said the last 4 months. I called bullshit about there having not been any Instant G kits in for 4 months and Mike got snappy with me.

So sick of this bullshit......
Old 11-14-2012, 11:34 AM   #171
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

Assaultech, you should talk to WILL. He fixed my problem in a weeks time. Like i stated before Mike told me that they would have my old S15 fenders picked up and new ones sent, but it never happened. Will took great care of me. I got my fenders in 10 days from the time i talked to him and everything he said he would do, he did.
I think Will will make this place run better, this is the kind of service we all ask for and he is bringing it to the table.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #172
Assaultech
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoVIII808 View Post
Assaultech, you should talk to WILL. He fixed my problem in a weeks time. Like i stated before Mike told me that they would have my old S15 fenders picked up and new ones sent, but it never happened. Will took great care of me. I got my fenders in 10 days from the time i talked to him and everything he said he would do, he did.
I think Will will make this place run better, this is the kind of service we all ask for and he is bringing it to the table.
Appreciate the heads up man. I will try and go through him instead.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #173
dil han
Zilvia Junkie

dil han is an unknown quantity at this point
My story sounds just like a few of yours.

I placed an order over the phone with MIKE for s13 coupe instant g kit after seeing the ad on ZILVIA for 10% off Christmas Sale on 12/05/12. Everything was smooth other than he spoke so fast and quiet I could barely understand him. I was told the rear bumper was in another warehouse and the whole kit will ship in 3 days time from 12/05/12.

One month passes by im waiting to paint my car because there is no kit. I call for the first time to complain and see whats going on. MIKE answers, tell me he doesn't know why it hasn't shipped. Says he'll get on it, still nothing shows up. I call a week later and MIKE tells me he will call me back between a hour and close of business, I wanted to cancel my order but held my tongue. No call, no e-mail and especially no answer minutes before close of business.

I call a week later on 01/11/13 from my cell phone, same number I always call from. No answer all day. I call from my girl friends cell and what do you know they answered first time. STUPID YES BUT THEY MUST HAVE A BLACK LIST ASIDE EVERY PHONE. I forget who I spoke to but he was qlueless of the business and told me MIKE has the flu and out of office. I told him I wanted a refund because of the 1 month plus wait and bullshit service. He said he could do that but wanted to let MIKE know of the situation. I told him I just bought a Silvia Aero bumper from Taiwan and it shipped to GA in 7 days!!!!!!! Dude on the phone didn't seem to catch my drift.... He told me they could ship my kit minus rear bumper on 01/14/13 with tracking number e-mailed to me or called in. I agreed and gave them one last shot.

Nothing comes of the told shipping date. I called 4 times today with no answer. I called up Bank Of America and they quickly took care of everything. While working with them, the bank and I noticed something very fishy about Chaser Aero's banking information. Chaser has a disconnected phone number attached to there info that is visable to the bank. In cases like this, the bank will try to reach out to said business when cases are being filed. After the bank told me there was no dial tone, I happily gave them the correct number to reach them. This time it worked and rang rang rang. Nothing again.

Everything is being taken care of now and I am even being given a large % of the money Chaser took from me within hours of filing the claim.

Do not ever do business with Chaser Aero! They will take your money and not your phone calls, or ship what you're interested in. Should not be in business with service like this. I now know to take my future large quantities of business elsewhere.

Last edited by dil han; 01-15-2013 at 04:04 PM..
dil han is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:34 PM   #174
Pinggg
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
Pinggg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
That's sketchy as hell, that is why i never order anything through them..
Pinggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #175
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

Sketch.. maybr mike should be removed from chaser. I didnt get a chance to update my situation but Will hooked me up. Spoke with him here on zilvia and within a week I had my over fenders. He even kept me updated by phone on when items were being sent. He kept his word100% of the time. I would be happy to give them another shot only if I work with Will.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:52 PM   #176
Angronrb25
Zilvia Member

Angronrb25 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have been having the same issues with Chaser since October last year and it is all Mike! I am still waiting for a s13.4 conversion fenders fir a Military mans car I am building! He is so mad at me because that is all I need to finish it!

Can someone please tell Will to call me or email me so I can get my parts!

832-428-9673
Angronrb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #177
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angronrb25 View Post
I have been having the same issues with Chaser since October last year and it is all Mike! I am still waiting for a s13.4 conversion fenders fir a Military mans car I am building! He is so mad at me because that is all I need to finish it!

Can someone please tell Will to call me or email me so I can get my parts!

832-428-9673
Will runs the zilvia forums for chaser.. if you shoot him a PM im sure he will get back to you asap. i havnt ordered anything from them in awhile, but will took care of everything Quickly.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #178
younghatchowner
Zilvia Junkie

younghatchowner is an unknown quantity at this point
So long story short.
Called ChaserAero to place an order for a body kit. told them what i wanted
Told me $750-$800 shipped
My dad wanted me to get a nice hood so they said 1000 shipped with a hood.

I sent my payment over the phone via credit card and all was good
Again i sent $1000 payment to ChaserAero for a full widebody kit and Hood

I gave them part numbers and all.

It finally arrived a month later and no hood was found in the box. I called and MIKE said he was sorry and would send it out asap.

Called to check the status and he started giving me the run around about calling back cause something was up.

Called back and MIKE began acting like if i was asking for a free hood with a $1000 purchase or something.

I have never been so motherfucking upset in my entire life.

While listening to the menu I heard that the calls made to Chaseraero are recorded for quality purposes.
I requested from Dan to get the voice recordings of the conversation me and MIKE had the day I ordered my aero and he said to call back. Now i keep calling back and Mike keeps telling me Dan is not there.
younghatchowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:49 PM   #179
[email protected]
Nissanaholic!

Paul@mastermindna.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by younghatchowner View Post
So long story short.
Called ChaserAero to place an order for a body kit. told them what i wanted
Told me $750-$800 shipped
My dad wanted me to get a nice hood so they said 1000 shipped with a hood.

I sent my payment over the phone via credit card and all was good
Again i sent $1000 payment to ChaserAero for a full widebody kit and Hood

I gave them part numbers and all.

It finally arrived a month later and no hood was found in the box. I called and MIKE said he was sorry and would send it out asap.

Called to check the status and he started giving me the run around about calling back cause something was up.

Called back and MIKE began acting like if i was asking for a free hood with a $1000 purchase or something.

I have never been so motherfucking upset in my entire life.

While listening to the menu I heard that the calls made to Chaseraero are recorded for quality purposes.
I requested from Dan to get the voice recordings of the conversation me and MIKE had the day I ordered my aero and he said to call back. Now i keep calling back and Mike keeps telling me Dan is not there.

Call your credit card company and have them deal with it. "Dil han" did and they started working on it right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dil han View Post
I called up Bank Of America and they quickly took care of everything. While working with them, the bank and I noticed something very fishy about Chaser Aero's banking information. Chaser has a disconnected phone number attached to there info that is visable to the bank. In cases like this, the bank will try to reach out to said business when cases are being filed. After the bank told me there was no dial tone, I happily gave them the correct number to reach them. This time it worked and rang rang rang. Nothing again.

Everything is being taken care of now and I am even being given a large % of the money Chaser took from me within hours of filing the claim.

Do not ever do business with Chaser Aero! They will take your money and not your phone calls, or ship what you're interested in. Should not be in business with service like this. I now know to take my future large quantities of business elsewhere.
I personally know Will and he is good to work with. As for his "colleagues" especially Mike..... much has been said on this thread about both Mike and Will. A quick synopsis: Will= Good Mike= Bad. If you plan on ordering from Chaser ONLY go through Will. Otherwise take the risk and don't complain when you have already been warned. Unfortunate that anyone has to deal with this but Chaser's reputation has been the same for years.

/rant
Old 04-11-2013, 12:52 PM   #180
EthanR
Zilvia Member

EthanR is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to EthanR
I had placed an order with them March 21st, a Thursday not reading any of these reviews but they were recommended by a local forum member. Their site looked nice, and they had a bunch of cool kits that not a whole lot of people had. On top of that I could get everything I needed at one place which meant I saved on shipping.

I placed the order over the phone with a gentleman (who's name I didn't get). I had originally wanted the big BN flare bumper knockoff, unfortunately they did not have that in stock, but they did have the Type II knockoff IN STOCK. I said that was fine (since it matched my kit anyways), and placed an order for that and some 30mm hatch overfenders. I asked if he could give me an ETA on shipping and he said that since they were a little bit backed up that they should ship it out the following Monday, the 25th and that I should have my stuff by around Wednesday or Thursday of that week since I'm not super far from them.

Sounds great. When he had taken my order he did not get my e-mail, I got no e-mail confirmation or anything of the sort. I wasn't worried about it however. Thursday rolls around, then Friday, and I said I would give it until Monday and give them a call. Monday comes and I get them on the phone. This time a different guy picks up and tells me "This is strange, it is showing as shipped however I do not see a company or tracking number attached to it. It's probably shipped but I'll send you out another just in case." I knew from the start of him telling me that, that it was complete shit. I also work in customer service and I have had to tell people that for one reason or another. Also, why would they just send out another ~$650 worth of product without looking into it, knowing I could get double my order without paying for it? I knew it had not been shipped. I accepted it anyway and he would tell me that he would have me a tracking number to me via e-mail either that night or Tuesday. This was now April 1st.

April 9th goes by, after reading all of these reviews I decide to call and get my money back. So I call on the 10th for the order status extension and get no response. Then I tried to call about a billion more times, also with no response. After that I called the extension to place a new order, what do you know! Someone picked right up. Asked what was going on and was given the same thing I was given before "Well it shows as shipped but no company, etc" - ask for my money back. He says sure but SUPPOSEDLY they can not process the transaction until Friday when their book keeper comes in. Why that would make a difference I'm not sure.

If I don't have the money back in my account by next Friday (I know it generally takes 2-4 business days) then I will file a dispute with my bank.

0/10 - would not buy.
EthanR is offline   Reply With Quote