Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 03:05 PM   #151
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
I like to drag race my honda
Old 03-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #152
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Ah this thread....

I used to drift, about 4 years ago. Then slooooowly but surely, the longer I had my car, the less I wanted to risk sliding into a wall (even at a track).

People in this scene are what's wrong with it. The arrogant pricks, the so called know it alls, and of course the fan boys.

My car is a rusted, flat black, CA powered POS. Why? Because I want it to be. What's it set up for? Whatever the hell I damned well feel like.

I cant stand the people who think that a car has to be all kitted out to look right, or be hellaflush to look right, because well, thats fucking arrogant. People who think that their style or idea of what a "drift ready" or "done" 240 is the final word and that all 240 owners should abide by it are a group of retards.

And Udon, as I am someone who is helping someone with a LS1 swap into an S14, fuck you.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:11 PM   #153
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I don't think it's stupid, but it's never appealed to me.
I do have respect for a good drifter's ability for car control.
To each and their own.

Now with Honda drag racing, that just makes no sense to me at all.

Being old fashioned, road race & autoX will always be my thing.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #154
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post

My car is a rusted, flat black, CA powered POS. Why? Because I want it to be. What's it set up for? Whatever the hell I damned well feel like.
a CA... i have Q's that i need answered by u sir...lol

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 03-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #155
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post

why dont you email "your friends" and ask em.
Its a private forum, no tools allowed.

If you fill out an app for it, i will happily post it.
I asked for a post of a simple link. If you cant do it. Then you're lieing. So still waiting for the post.

Quote:

And for that many years of drifting..........
.....you at age 14 or whatever you claimed.........
.............im not sure anyone has seen you actually drift..........

WAIT WAIT WAIT !!!
............what does my sig say?............
.....how long did you just claim you have been drifting ?

explain where you lied please?
It's called sarcasm you uncomprehensive waste of seman. The sig that you have of me talking about F&F is called SARCASM

Heres a link of the definition since its hard for you once again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
simple, its you saying it... ive come to the conclusion that when it comes to you and anything associated with you, its automatic diarrhea of the mouth...

you come here to these forums and expect people to believe all the shit u spew, please show me some evidence of you at 14 drifting, a video...something, and i might take back my prior comment, but please, keep your mouth shut if all ur going to do is try to stack a lie over a lie...

so please, keep pissing out of ur ass u call a mouth, were all pretty amused takumi...
I'll gladly show you video of me drifting in one of my 14's when you show me the examples in which I asked for prior to you changing the subject to avoid. Add some videos of you sliding as well. Thanks. Fixed your car yet?
Old 03-01-2010, 03:21 PM   #156
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Grip>Drift

Wait... Skid Racing>Grip?? Damn

This thread makes me sad. Why can't we all just get along??

Fist bump?

My YouTube Channel
Old 03-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #157
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240XTC View Post
I'll gladly show you video of me drifting in one of my 14's when you show me the examples in which I asked for prior to you changing the subject to avoid. Add some videos of you sliding as well. Thanks. Fixed your car yet?
Can I see videos?

This thread should almost be in loud noises it's so crazy. haha.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:28 PM   #158
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:

Castro just pointed out i did my first event, am i hear sayin otherwise no...i might be new to drifting, but im not here sayin otherwise am i? and i used to run a stock Accord Lx with KYB AGx's and eibachs in autox...not picture worthy but a totally different style of driving that has nothing to do with this thread.

and my car only needs a fender and P/S pump, guess what its already getting fixed and im on my way to March madness in 2 weeks...

so no, i dont have any vid of my car sliding, still new, nothing impressive, learning the basics...im honest...can you be?

Old 03-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #159
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Can I see videos?

This thread should almost be in loud noises it's so crazy. haha.

You've seen me slide Karl. Give me a second to deal with these poor excuses of gentlemans. Im waiting on my links that I've asked prior to them asking.

This thread did move to loud Noises.. I couldn't find it in off-topic anymore.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #160
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
I asked for a post of a simple link. If you cant do it. Then you're lieing. So still waiting for the post.

Pics & Vids of the Day
Like I stated, its a private forum, but we would love to have you fill out an application.

You Fail!

Quote:
It's called sarcasm you uncomprehensive waste of seman. The sig that you have of me talking about F&F is called SARCASM
now now, it was not, stop lying Ediee

Quote:
Heres a link of the definition since its hard for you once again: Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ok Ok,
Imma try this "Sarcasm game", Yo!

240XTC is really smart and is destined for great things in life with all his doctor and lawyer friends.

hope I nailed it, it is my first try at the Sarcasm Game, YO !

Quote:
You will not post shit.
I have been asking for months and you wont.
Vids or your a fanboy.

Or how bout more fanboy vids
Like the one we posted, that you finally took down cause we all were laughing at you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertsnowcarver View Post
This thread makes me sad. Why can't we all just get along??
No, If you look at the history.
No One can get along with 240XTC in any thread.
Everyone else here gets along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Can I see videos?
Old 03-01-2010, 03:39 PM   #161
240XTC
BANNED

Quote:
Castro just pointed out i did my first event, am i hear sayin otherwise no...i might be new to drifting, but im not here sayin otherwise am i? and i used to run a stock Accord Lx with KYB AGx's and eibachs in autox...not picture worthy but a totally different style of driving that has nothing to do with this thread.

and my car only needs a fender and P/S pump, guess what its already getting fixed and im on my way to March madness in 2 weeks...

so no, i dont have any vid of my car sliding, still new, nothing impressive, learning the basics...im honest...can you be?
Thats great. You may ask JXN of 626 if I ever entered in any of his drift comps or sessions. He'll gladly say yes. Sadly I will not be posting video since you cannot provide any. Im not here to prove anything rather than the fact of my passion for the hobby they call drifting. Ill stick with the subject and say: IMO drifting makes me happy.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:42 PM   #162
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
..........Sadly I will not be posting video since you cannot provide any..
we all saw this excuse coming a mile away.
good fun though, thanks Takumi.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:48 PM   #163
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Thats great. You may ask JXN of 626 if I ever entered in any of his drift comps or sessions. He'll gladly say yes. Sadly I will not be posting video since you cannot provide any. Im not here to prove anything rather than the fact of my passion for the hobby they call drifting. Ill stick with the subject and say: IMO drifting makes me happy.

**yawn**

last response

all i gotta say is, i can be honest about how new i am to the said driving, hell prior to the event the car never saw above 4k rpm's... but fuck man, at least i man up to what i say and don't bullshit...

my car is built to what i want it to have, god knows even Castro doesnt agree with what i THINK my car needs, but to each there own and i think he had fun driving it a bit too...

Old 03-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #164
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
For as stupid as I think drifting is (in the sport/judged sense), the mechanical aspect of it is astounding, and the skill level of these guys is 2nd to none. There is no way anyone can dismiss drifting as a skill less event of burnouts and powerslides...because I'll tell you this, that most people couldn't hold a rolling burnout for about 15 ft, yet label drifting as easy or talentless - and that's bullshit.

I used to be one of those 'oh well, a drifter sin't a fast driver'...but the more and more I watch this and pay attention to it, I will acknowledge the fact that a drifter never really claimed to be a 'grip' expert...but in the same aspect, their car control is on par with some of the best racers of all time. Could it be considered cotnrolled mayhem? maybe...but what motorsport isnt'?

Quote:
Are you in 5th grade? If you drift, and love it, post a video of it. No reason to 'hold it over' the heads of everyone. Ultimatly this is a forum - no one really goes home and worries about what was said/or what they saw. If they do, then they take life to seriously.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
Old 03-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #165
240XTC
BANNED

Quote:
Pics & Vids of the Day
Like I stated, its a private forum, but we would love to have you fill out an application.

You Fail!
Thanks for the link. You stated drift forum(s), meaning plural. So show me a link that backs up your statement of it being on different forums.

Heres the link to plural so we can save time: Plural - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
now now, it was not, stop lying Ediee
LOL. You have nothing else but to make fun of my Sarcasm.

Quote:
Ok Ok,
Imma try this "Sarcasm game", Yo!

240XTC is really smart and is destined for great things in life with all his doctor and lawyer friends.

hope I nailed it, it is my first try at the Sarcasm Game, YO !
Hey its fact man. I look up to them. I dont look up to you.

Quote:
You will not post shit.
I have been asking for months and you wont.
Vids or your a fanboy.
Or how bout more fanboy vids
Like the one we posted, that you finally took down cause we all were laughing at you? [/quote]

Asking about what? You've never asked for anything. If you want something, Post one of yourself. Ill post mine. Easy. What video was put down? Theres lots of videos out there of me and you love watching me. Face it. lol...

Quote:
No, If you look at the history.
No One can get along with 240XTC in any thread.
Everyone else here gets along.
You moron. Those are your boyfriends that have problems with me. So do they decide to post against me before of after you girls have sex? Only power you had was rep points kid...
Old 03-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #166
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
You moron. Those are your boyfriends that have problems with me. So do they decide to post against me before of after you girls have sex? Only power you had was rep points kid...
Lets not carried away here John Wayne.

Again, if you claim all this stuff, put up the videos. That's all (i think) anyone is asking for. I'll gladly post up pictures of me road racing if that will make you put up a drifting video?

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
Old 03-01-2010, 03:59 PM   #167
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
i want to see some video's ...

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
Old 03-01-2010, 04:03 PM   #168
240XTC
BANNED

Quote:
we all saw this excuse coming a mile away.
good fun though, thanks Takumi.
Its really simple. Show me yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post

Are you in 5th grade? If you drift, and love it, post a video of it. No reason to 'hold it over' the heads of everyone. Ultimatly this is a forum - no one really goes home and worries about what was said/or what they saw. If they do, then they take life to seriously.
Not holding it over. Im a simple dude that just likes to slide. I just want to hear these certain morons talk.

Quote:

last response

all i gotta say is, i can be honest about how new i am to the said driving, hell prior to the event the car never saw above 4k rpm's... but fuck man, at least i man up to what i say and don't bullshit...

my car is built to what i want it to have, god knows even Castro doesnt agree with what i THINK my car needs, but to each there own and i think he had fun driving it a bit too...
You dont have to prove anything man? Thats the problem with your friend castro. Drift is fun. Make it fun. No one is better than the other. We are all conjoined and come together for that one thing. Drifting.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:07 PM   #169
240XTC
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
Lets not carried away here John Wayne.

Again, if you claim all this stuff, put up the videos. That's all (i think) anyone is asking for. I'll gladly post up pictures of me road racing if that will make you put up a drifting video?
Thats the thing bro. Im not claiming anything. People have simply asked for my videos. I asked them prior. They are not able to get them to me so my videos will not go through. You can ask my buddies on my friends list for some tho. Go ahead. I have many who can vouch. Im currently waiting for this moron to post his because he "supposedly" asked me for a video along time ago.

Still waiting.....Show me the link Castro
Old 03-01-2010, 04:07 PM   #170
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Wuw... I almost got the warm fuzzies... lol

My YouTube Channel
Old 03-01-2010, 04:07 PM   #171
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Post one of yourself. Ill post mine. Easy. What video was put down? Theres lots of videos out there of me and you love watching me. Face it. lol...
Your right, I love watching you.
I laugh my ass off.
You guys took down the one that we all made fun of in every thread.
Where you wear a tapout shirt and throw gang signs.

couple vids of me from years ago to several months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g6utQQAcAjM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g6utQQAcAjM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dLW9fRGeA1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dLW9fRGeA1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vL8fEja7HsE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vL8fEja7HsE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I showed you mine, now lets see your
lol
Old 03-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #172
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

i am in fact of Castro's work, he drifted my car first time driving it...how is that not something i wouldnt want to be able to do, to figure out a cars response in a matter of minutes...last i checked thats a skill worth wanting...

just as much as im a fan of his,

ur a fanboy of ur doctor lawyer friends...

Old 03-01-2010, 04:11 PM   #173
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Thats the problem with your friend castro. Drift is fun. Make it fun. No one is better than the other. We are all conjoined and come together for that one thing. Drifting.
Drift is fun.

I see you finally took my advice and stopped calling it "the drift game"

And people are better then others.
Thats life, thats the way it always will be.
Not letting that control your actions is the trick.
thats why Steve just ran his first event, and i am 4 years in, and we are friends and have a great time together at the track.

You make it about how good you are when you tell lies about driving at 14 or whatever and all your other shit.

the honest truth is,
we really just want you gone off this forum.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #174
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
i never talked to this eddie dude but hes coming off as a total fanboy toolbag with no skills that needs a good smack to the face
Old 03-01-2010, 04:31 PM   #175
240XTC
BANNED

Quote:
Your right, I love watching you.
I laugh my ass off.
You guys took down the one that we all made fun of in every thread.
Where you wear a tapout shirt and throw gang signs.

I showed you mine, now lets see your
lol
yeah you follow me every dude. You love it. Just say it. I didnt take down anything, and gang signs? lol. Lets be real

Still waiting on my link on the supposedly forum(s) before I post. Ill be more than gladly to post.

Quote:
i am in fact of Castro's work, he drifted my car first time driving it...how is that not something i wouldnt want to be able to do, to figure out a cars response in a matter of minutes...last i checked thats a skill worth wanting...

just as much as im a fan of his,

ur a fanboy of ur doctor lawyer friends...
ok. Make sure you wipe Castros seman off your lip. I wont make fun of him again because I know it will hurt your feelings ok.

Quote:
Drift is fun.

I see you finally took my advice and stopped calling it "the drift game"

And people are better then others.
Thats life, thats the way it always will be.
Not letting that control your actions is the trick.
thats why Steve just ran his first event, and i am 4 years in, and we are friends and have a great time together at the track.

You make it about how good you are when you tell lies about driving at 14 or whatever and all your other shit.

the honest truth is,
we really just want you gone off this forum.
When did I stop calling it the Drift Game? I call it what I like. You dont pay my bills. When do I parade about me driving in my 14? Look Castro. Stop making crap up unless you have proof of it.

One more thing, The honest truth is: I have the right to be here as well and you dont want to hear that the power you had was just rep points Parading around in the past Neg repping people.

Heres another Wikipedia to show you how small of a world you live in:United States Bill of Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 03-01-2010, 04:32 PM   #176
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Damn... you are the most moronic person I believe I have ever heard of, and thankfully never met.

Or have I met you?

Shit, I don't know.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:33 PM   #177
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
One thing that I dislike about drifting is that;

It makes 20yr old cars expensive and less abundant. I remember back in 01, you can find a bunch of great condition stock Nissan 240sx's. Now, you barely get any search results and those results usually have shitty modified cars or extremely horrible shape stock cars for way over KBB value.

I enjoy watching it but I have never drifted before.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:33 PM   #178
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Well.. I'm going on a tangent...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl67RvCPMcI

Ernie, are you the one bookin' in the white van??

My YouTube Channel
Old 03-01-2010, 04:33 PM   #179
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
they always have been.
They are always beat to shit, unless they are fresh out of paint with a new kit on.
And they destroy them quikly.
people only notice when they see an actual picture of what the cars look like on a daily basis and not when they have a article or something.
That is not it, I can care less about aero condition or paint.
Everyone is on a performance drift racing kick, worrying about suspension geometry and having perfectly set up cars.

2005 or so.

Now.

Every car is so generic nowadays. There are no more iconic drift vehicles that I would want to emulate.
I guess I liked drifting more when it was like a car show in motion.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:37 PM   #180
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:

ok. Make sure you wipe Castros seman off your lip. I wont make fun of him again because I know it will hurt your feelings ok.

ahh, i see...gay jokes huh...as cliche as it sounds, im pretty damn certain that you would'nt have the fucking balls to say something like that to my face if given the chance...but hey, i might just give it to you if i show up to adams track... see, i actually have friends who are gay, and you, saying stupid shit like that...kinda gets to me because there pretty much family...

mind you...thats a promise...

Closed Thread