Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-22-2007, 07:37 PM   #151
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
i got a twin cam one, but im in nor cal, but i will be there tomorrow, picking up and dropping off shit, lmk, ill probably be there at like 12-2 pm
Old 06-22-2007, 07:58 PM   #152
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
i'll see you cats there
im definetly down to get pomped if you think you can tame these lucious locks
gorgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 05:44 PM   #153
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chris300zr is on the path to ruinchris300zr is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
you deserve a trophy

I'll find one
only trophy i want is one signed by chmercer.
chris300zr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 06:02 PM   #154
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Wow I just got back early, have to go to work today/tonight, and man did I get some GREAT f-in pics... about 3.5gb @ 12mp I'll have fun cropping/resizing tonight, and get a bunch of pics up.

EDIT: pics tomorrow hopefully, Monday at the latest.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 05:20 PM   #155
moparwagonz
Leaky Injector

moparwagonz is making a name for him/her selfmoparwagonz is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to moparwagonz
Pics

Here's some coverage, I kept these versions small.

To see the bigger versions and the rest of the pics -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/auto-ot...7600458853092/
Old 06-24-2007, 07:39 PM   #156
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd

YES! FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER SOMEONE GOT A PICTURE OF ME DRIVING!

How much do I have to pay you to make that into a poster?
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 07:50 PM   #157
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome pic man! Thanks!!! Which shooter were you?
Old 06-24-2007, 09:28 PM   #158
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
Pics are fucking ill.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:36 PM   #159
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Squidd ~ I knew I'd seen that car before in pics but couldnt tell who it was from the forum ~ I got a few of you early Sat that would make great posters, and I have 'pro studio' junk on loan from HP in my house that will do massive posters... I'll PM ya a link to check em out once I get em all uploaded

Clean S14 - my dad was there with me on Sat and got a few GREAT ones of your car too, I'll PM you a link to all of yours.

Highlight of my day Sat - my dad telling Vauhn Jr (shooting Forsburg with a vid cam) to 'get out of the way dude', cause he was in the way of my dad's shot... Vauhn looked at him like he was nuts, but moved... I laughed my ass off.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 10:01 PM   #160
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
yes MIKE glad you made it!!!!!

your photos are so good. !!! ~~~
Old 06-24-2007, 10:12 PM   #161
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanS14 View Post

my new backround. hope you made your flight!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:04 PM   #162
moparwagonz
Leaky Injector

moparwagonz is making a name for him/her selfmoparwagonz is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to moparwagonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post

YES! FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER SOMEONE GOT A PICTURE OF ME DRIVING!

How much do I have to pay you to make that into a poster?
Haha, I can send you the original version if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanS14 View Post
Awesome pic man! Thanks!!! Which shooter were you?
Thank you! I think I talked to you, I was the one from Fresno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
yes MIKE glad you made it!!!!!

your photos are so good. !!! ~~~
Thanks man, I had a great time. I wish I coulda stayed later but I crapped my pants (coolness overload) or I mean I had a lot of stuff to do at home and had to leave early. As for the pics, I need to upgrade my equipment but for what I have im pretty happy with them.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:33 PM   #163
Crono562
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Crono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So yea awesome weekend. Good shit Brian, perhaps u are jesus or at least the magical bumper man.

All that needs to be said is team tandem owns.

Oh and horse thief owns too.

Do it again.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:56 AM   #164
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Squidd ~ I knew I'd seen that car before in pics but couldnt tell who it was from the forum ~ I got a few of you early Sat that would make great posters, and I have 'pro studio' junk on loan from HP in my house that will do massive posters... I'll PM ya a link to check em out once I get em all uploaded
Yes plz plz do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparwagonz View Post
Haha, I can send you the original version if you want.
That would be dandy.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:11 AM   #165
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
brian is a fucking god!!!!!!!!!

only man to disconnect his front bumper mid drift...and have it magically re-connect itself!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was awesome meeting all of you guys. see you at the next one

brian-fix that rear quarter panel, dont let your car sit for 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: did anyone get pics from HTM???????????
Old 06-25-2007, 09:15 AM   #166
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr View Post
my new backround. hope you made your flight!
Awesome! Thanks brah... but missed that shit on purpose so I could keep the car down here for NOPI LOL Oh well... what can they do?

BTW, this is Alex right?
Old 06-25-2007, 10:23 AM   #167
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
So I take it Mr. Ross didn't make it?

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:57 AM   #168
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
Fun weekend so tired still, I've got some video of midnight campground party and htm that i'll try to edit. yay for blow up dolls
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:03 PM   #169
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Nice event. Had lots of fun watching. Thanks to Flybert for the ride along and scaring the shit out of me with his driving. But skilled driving that is and also Dousan for burning the hair off my legs.

Nicole Richie was in fact there and I got to see her. And like Nismornr said "she was speechless at the fact of how awesome the event was."
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:07 PM   #170
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent212 View Post
So I take it Mr. Ross didn't make it?
nah he couldnt
bt he hung out sunday and rode w/ me a bit
we are getting his car backt ogteher shortly
needs a better setup then shitty micro tech
so gonna get a HALTECH and shit will run in a few weeks
make 120 rwhp at 3k rpm shot huge fireballs and the secondary injectors werent working yet
expect the 400 range

shit will be GODDAMN RIDICULOUS
im upgrading my tuning later so i can keep up. fucker!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:16 PM   #171
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Event was super bad ass

If you missed it then you missed out on one of the most bad ass events ever

For lack of a better word, it was EPIC

Camping out, eating bbq and hanging out with your friends after a full day of drifting....couldn't be more perfect

Thanks to Brian and Just Drift and everyone else who made it happen

And thanks to Driftingpanda + Dousan (and Flybert for the wiring) for helping to finish my car in time

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:18 PM   #172
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
and no i dont want anymore cheeseburgers, logan!!!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:14 PM   #173
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
they wash down deliciously with a Jageraide.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:23 PM   #174
vinhnumber
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
vinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
anybody get pictures of a lil levin on htm?? hehe awesome event, awesome people!!! CHEERS! SOOO DOWN FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 02:44 PM   #175
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
Whatever Dousan, you love my cheeseburgers!

There wasn't even any spit in them! Quality control sir!

We had so many hotdogs and cheeseburgers it was ridiculous, but I slanged em all

So many thanks to give out:

Thanks to Omar and his GF for letting us use their grill

Thanks to Driftingpanda for supplying all dem patties + the tent

Thanks to Thesquidd for the Jagerade sizzurp

No thanks to Uno for drinking all the Jager you selfish dude

No thanks to the asphalt and the pain that resulted from sleeping on it

No thanks to Mr. Sun who woke me up at 7am Sunday morning

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 03:46 PM   #176
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Damn ^^^ sounds like you guys had a really fun time with the sleep over.

I just feel sorry for whoever had to share the tent with Logan. He takes up a lot of head space I'm sure. Lolz
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 03:47 PM   #177
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Greatest event of all time, hands down. If you weren't there, you missed out.

Met so many new people, gave people tons of ridealongs, shot the shit all day, drank cold drinks, got rocked by the sun, drank a load of beer and some jagerade, got molested by Tony, killed 6 tires, watched people step up their game, watched amazing drifting and the best cars in the west, tried new stuff on HTM, etc etc etc.

I could go on forever about how awesome this event was.

Mad props to everyone who came out: judges, drivers, camera people, supporters, etc.

Team Competition Results

1st Place
DRIFT ALLIANCE
-Ryan Tuerck
-Chris Forsberg
-Vaughn Gittin

2nd Place
TEAM FACIAL
-Mickey Frial (dudeyoursojdm)
-Aaron Suarez (dousan)
-Chris Mendoza (flybert)

3rd Place
PINK GODZIRA
-Brian Harte (Brian)
-Danny Chen (driftingpanda)
-Henry Schelley
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 07:51 PM   #178
vinhnumber
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
vinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
somebody did logan dirty and took a bite out of logans burger and put it down!!
Old 06-25-2007, 10:03 PM   #179
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Sunday was the sickest event ever
HTM is the best drifting track at willow spings by far
no staging during your group, Just Driftin!!!
Got some pics of me on a good run

boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:45 PM   #180
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
driftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftingpanda
This is all you'll ever need to see. Make sure your socks are on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO4dje-zTL0

-danny
p.s. special thanks to Omar and Annie for their generosity. Them seasoned veggies and fat steaks were the bestest! Not to mention, if it wasn't for their grill, several people would've either starved or ended up with major food poisoning. Too bad you guys couldn't say for sunday! Next time!
p.p.s. of course, thanks to BH and JustDrift for this EPIC event!

PM me about limited edition Pink GodziRa Sticker packages!
driftingpanda is offline   Reply With Quote