Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-12-2009, 10:12 AM   #151
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
Pitch black is the best way to go, I once went so far as to hang a giant black trash bag over the window to block out light.
Tin foil works well, also. The apartment we used to live in had this BRIGHT security light outside, right next to our bedroom window Not even those blackout drapes could keep it dark in there.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:45 AM   #152
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have to change up my style of clothing every few months, and when i do i buy nothing but that brand, like this winter i had a vans obsession and then a north face obsession, now i'm going through an under armour obsession

I also can't get away from 240's no matter what I switch to, I'm on my 4th one right now, but dislike it cuz the previous owner fucked up shit not worth fixing, but I know if I get rid of it I will just buy another, which might not be a bad thing compared to this POS.

I also must run or exercise at least once a day, otherwise I feel like I have missed out on something, lack of endorphines/adrenaline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:55 AM   #153
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
I also must run or exercise at least once a day, otherwise I feel like I have missed out on something, lack of endorphines/adrenaline.
That's just physiological. If I don't exercise I feel like absolute shit. No energy, no motivation. It seems counterintuitive that you need to expend energy to have more of it, but that's the way it goes. =)
Old 02-12-2009, 11:31 AM   #154
napaKAliboog
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
napaKAliboog is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
When ever i cum, i start acting like a baby...
napaKAliboog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:15 PM   #155
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
Quote:
Originally Posted by napaKAliboog View Post
wtf?

.... but yeah, I double check myself constantly, I remember when I was managing a restaurant, I would turn around and check to see if I locked the door; a few times when I was almost halfway back to my house. Didn't forget to lock the front door ONCE when I turned around and check it, but I still felt the need if I even questioned it.
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:24 PM   #156
HOBBS240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
HOBBS240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
That's just physiological. If I don't exercise I feel like absolute shit. No energy, no motivation. It seems counterintuitive that you need to expend energy to have more of it, but that's the way it goes. =)
So true!

When ever I shower, I have to brush my teeth afterwords, I just don't feel 100% clean if I do not.
HOBBS240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:40 PM   #157
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
When I make eye contact with somebody (usually strangers), I look away and sometimes I HAVE to make eye contact again... maybe even multiple times...

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:07 PM   #158
silpena
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i allways sniff my fingers when i scratch myself.... or other things
I allways need at least 2-3 pillows to lay on my bed or else i cant sleep
i never let my feet exposed to others to see even though i;ve told they are ok
i allways eat things with my front teeth like hard candys and certain foods so it looks like i am eating like chipmunk and also why i got a root canel there too...
i grind my front teeth at night when i am sleeping
i also used to sit down while showering but then i relized i out grew my shower since i was little so the fix was jaqcuzz!
everytime i go to the bath room. I have to throw a pose or check myself out in the mirror..... not a vanity thing... its just somethig i do.
I can never sleep at night if i dont take a shower first right before. IT HAS TO BE RIGHT BEFORE.
silpena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:23 PM   #159
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Oh MAN, I just keep remembering stuff.

I smell my hands constantly. I HATE it if they smell dirty at all.

In conversation, I repeat things back to myself after I say them. Sometimes it's audible, if I'm not careful.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:45 PM   #160
wowitsaboy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
wowitsaboy is making a name for him/her selfwowitsaboy is making a name for him/her selfwowitsaboy is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wowitsaboy
my room is dirty but, I sanitize my phone, tv remote, xbox controller.
when I stand in one place to long I space out and dont move at all (some people say thats weird)
i eat my McDoubles with Mac sauce.
the cigarette i keep behind my ear is always my last one before bed even if i have more smokes
and i tend to reply to all text messeges NO matter what (even if i dislike the texter)
i have my own supply of cleaning products
Old 02-12-2009, 02:55 PM   #161
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
fuck you guys

damnit

ok here is my list

- i have to have noise when i sleep. tv or radio. i need something.
- the colder the better when im trying to sleep
- whenever i drive my right hand is always on the shifter. even if its auto
- im always checking my pockets about 10-15 times a day
- i have to be doing something with my hands. no matter what
- i have to constantly be doing something(eg: tapping foot, shaking leg, tapping fingers) drives my G/F nuts sometimes

- i have to wash my body first top to bottom, then shampoo my hair. then shave, then brush teeth. in that order

- i am always checking to make sure i locked the doors, closed windows etc.
- i have to check 3 times that i locked or unlocked the car. otherwise i dont think it worked(also drive my g/f crazy)

-all my electronics or cables have to be neat or wrapped up properly or i go crazy
-when im editing( i do video stuff for work) i HAVE to have a clean room/desk. if anything is out of place or messy, i cant work. even the floors have to be vaccumed

-i am always playing with my goatee or rubbing my head. or i force myself to keep my hands in my pockets

i organize my stuff when i go to my g/fs house. my little pile of stuff is always kept clean. i do this when im at hotels also. everything must be kept in place

i think thats all for now

i hate you guys
Old 02-12-2009, 02:59 PM   #162
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I have a very specific way of preparing the toilet when I go poo. (this is for places other than home).

I roll out like 6 squares of paper and wrap it around the toilet seat where my weenie might touch. THEN, I get the wax paper seat thing and put it on.
Then I sit and go poo.

I am way freaked out about my weenie touching the seat.

p.s. Ross, remember that one time you came over and then I had to go poo real bad and it was terrible.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:02 PM   #163
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
bh. i dont remember that

but that brings up another point.

- i have to clean or cover the seat cover...no matter what
- i cant walk on cat litter that got knocked out of the litter box. that crunching sound drives me nuts and i have to clean it up. no matter whos house i am at
Old 02-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #164
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i sleep with the windows open even when its snowing and 15F* out.

well unless im with a girl.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:25 PM   #165
wowitsaboy
Zilvia Member

wowitsaboy is making a name for him/her selfwowitsaboy is making a name for him/her selfwowitsaboy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to wowitsaboy
-i order a cup of very hot water when i go out to eat, so i can soak my fork/spoon etc. before eating (make sure they are clean)
-i can open a pry top beer/drink with a lighter or my teeth
-i answer the phone with "speak" or "yes" to everybody
-when I'm talking to people, i sometimes feel like im not blinking when im looking them in the eyes (i am tho'), so i try to remember to blink. which makes me blink even more than normal
Old 02-12-2009, 05:30 PM   #166
lolatclint
BANNED

lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
every time i go up stairs i HAVE to skip steps and go up it faster (excluding escalators)
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:09 PM   #167
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Let's see..

Knuckle cracking, also wrists, neck, elbows.

I rinse standing in the shower and clean it, then plug the tub and wash with the shower on. Yeah, sitting down. I have loved water as long as I can remember, so I take baths.

I fidget. Finger tapping, leg rocking, something.

I talk to myself. There is constantly a dialog in my head.

I drive with my right hand underneath my right leg.

I hold down my big toes to "swerve" away from signs/pole on the highway. Comes from when we took lots of road trips as a kid and I was bored.

I have similar sleeping issues as everyone else.

I "ninja pee". I also have a shy bladder and have difficulty using the bathroom if anyone is around, even family.

If I don't have lots of private time during the day I get pretty anxious.

Pocket organization/checking. Yup. Surprising how everyone's keys/wallet tend to be kept in the same spot as me.

I put sauce on EVERYTHING.

That's enough for now. I've revealed too much.
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:19 PM   #168
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post

I "ninja pee". I also have a shy bladder and have difficulty using the bathroom if anyone is around, even family.
is that common? i think im the same way sometimes..
unless im drunk lol

i wake up in the morning to check my email/myspace etc..
Old 02-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #169
chitownguy
Zilvia Junkie

chitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to chitownguy
Haha Bluejayde you're like my twin or something. I do all the exact same stuff. I always play out scenes and shit in my head and the right hand underneath the leg while driving.

Somebody is going to have to change the name of this thread too "Weird things that you do that everyone else does"
Old 02-12-2009, 06:35 PM   #170
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
I drum my fingers as if it was the buttons on an arcade machine whenever I'm at a desk. I sometimes also must walk and even number of steps between certain spaces on the ground. Example, walking on the sidewalk, walking on a sidewalk, I must walk it with an even number of steps before stepping off it.
duffman1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:51 PM   #171
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by napaKAliboog View Post
I laugh for some reason when I do. I had an ex who got pissed off because of it
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:41 AM   #172
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
when i get out of the shower, i chill in my room with only the towel on.. like im in no rush to do anything, i will chill around lol..
Old 02-13-2009, 09:58 AM   #173
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
I laugh randomly at stuff that happened weeks , and months ago.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #174
MunsonAuto
Zilvia Member

MunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MunsonAuto
^^^^^Same here...then people around you look at you really weird and that just makes me laugh even harder.
But whenever I try to tell someone what it was that I was laughing at they never find it funny..
Old 02-13-2009, 10:56 AM   #175
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
on airplanes, i need to turn the little latch that holds up the tray tables so it points straight down or i'll go OCD for the whole flight.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:18 AM   #176
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
I have to have all the blankets on top of the bed to sleep the cant be hanging of or putting pressure in one direction.

I have to have weight on me to sleep so i sleep with like 5 comforters even during the summer. I just turn the ac up.

I cant eat food in the dark. I have to turn the lights on
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:43 AM   #177
chadca18s13
Leaky Injector

chadca18s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
first of all this thread is awesome, there are def some very OCD ppl on zilvia haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
i do that as well...about every 5 minutes, maybe even more often.
cell front left, keys front right, wallet rear right...
i rock the exact same setup and check em constantly as well, except i usually have some gum back left

i count steps and paces, if im at work using tools always count how many hits/turns/cuts etc..

CONSTANTLY play with my hair if its long, dont even think about it its totally subconscious. and if im thinking hard about something i kick it into overdrive and there is a pile of hair on the desk or whatever...

talk to myself quite a bit, i dont think this one is too bad... its once you start responding to talking to yourself that u might need to talk to someone haha

funny to see how we are all just a little bit crazy
chadca18s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #178
somovr4
Leaky Injector

somovr4 is an unknown quantity at this point
i make myspaces for sex offenders.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #179
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
I wonder if car enthusiasts have a higher chance of being OCD. I bet there is a correlation there.

I hate it when people touch my car. Black shows fingerprints and it drives me crazy. I always touch the door handles and nothing else. The Z has perfect door handles for opening and closing without touching the paint

Me- "what the f*ck did we do to my boost controller" Brandon-"I dunno?"
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:55 PM   #180
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunsonAuto View Post
^^^^^Same here...then people around you look at you really weird and that just makes me laugh even harder.
But whenever I try to tell someone what it was that I was laughing at they never find it funny..
yeeeep exactly what happens to me.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote