Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-26-2009, 07:09 PM   #151
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
1. DK
2. me
3. some dude
4. some other dude
5. cool dude
6. even cooler dude
7. a guy
8. a chic
9. a priest
10. a boy

dont kno if its a good idea to have a priest and a boy in the same area lol!!!
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 07:15 PM   #152
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwasherexd View Post
lmao
dude quit being soo worried about whos gonna be there, u only need me there to get your ass handed to u anyways
Old 08-27-2009, 02:58 PM   #153
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
damn...i wish i was 4 lug.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:20 AM   #154
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
are we allowed to tandem?

and why do you wish u were 4 lug?
dkwasherexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:31 PM   #155
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Its coming up guys DONT MISS OUT!!!!
PacificDrift_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #156
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
dude i wish i was single lug

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:36 AM   #157
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
No tandem and One Lug is not better than 8 lug.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:43 PM   #158
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
dude i wish i was single lug
no you don't...you will only be able to make left hand turns if you are one lug.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:44 PM   #159
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
are we allowed to tandem?

and why do you wish u were 4 lug?
light weight...5 lug weighs too much. trying to cut down on power to weight ratio.

i still have a stock ka...trying to get the most out of it.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:48 PM   #160
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

i saw ur vid that usaid to watch, i was pretty impressed that you can spin those 17s" or 18s"? with a stock ka???and get decent smokkee
Old 08-29-2009, 12:50 PM   #161
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
i saw ur vid that usaid to watch, i was pretty impressed that you can spin those 17s" or 18s"? with a stock ka???and get decent smokkee
yeah...upping the pressure makes smoke. I've been running these triangles lately, they've been working really well. gobs amount of smoke!
Old 08-31-2009, 10:48 AM   #162
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
OMG, it's going down.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:50 AM   #163
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
I will be buying triangles from this point forward, since the guy at next to me at htm was laughing at me changing my tires every 30 minutes while he chilled on one pair all day lol.

Ill be calling you Ernie
Old 08-31-2009, 11:10 AM   #164
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
OMG OMG OMG its almost time to Drift IRWINDALE!!!! 6 more days and counting down!
Old 08-31-2009, 11:19 PM   #165
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Will Chris make this EVENT???? DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Old 08-31-2009, 11:42 PM   #166
at23
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
at23 is making a name for him/her selfat23 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to at23 Send a message via Yahoo to at23
just put the clutch in! as soon as i get a rear bumper on i can break it in!irwindale here i come!
Old 08-31-2009, 11:56 PM   #167
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
can i go watch?!??
Old 08-31-2009, 11:57 PM   #168
Frydways
Leaky Injector

Frydways is an unknown quantity at this point
so stoked on this event. is there going to be any sort of competition or is this just slide around irwindale for shits and giggles? Being a noob, I prefer the latter to getting my shit rocked all day by the PROAM guys.
Frydways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:15 AM   #169
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
It is just a practive event. You compete with yourself. It's the best form of competition.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:00 AM   #170
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

My ebrake doesnt work,do you guys think ebrake will be nessesary for the coarse layout? My ebrake cables are overly stretched, I have another set I pulled from a junk fc, but its going to be a b*!!$% to install the ebrake cables.. I think ive seen d1 guys use the ebrake in the after the transition into the last S turn.. idk do i really need ebrake to be gangster with this?
Old 09-01-2009, 10:01 AM   #171
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23 View Post
just put the clutch in! as soon as i get a rear bumper on i can break it in!irwindale here i come!
Did you not call M, Powers???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
can i go watch?!??
Watch, really?? You have a sexy car that is begging to be driven.

Quote:
My ebrake doesnt work,do you guys think ebrake will be nessesary for the coarse layout? My ebrake cables are overly stretched, I have another set I pulled from a junk fc, but its going to be a b*!!$% to install the ebrake cables.. I think ive seen d1 guys use the ebrake in the after the transition into the last S turn.. idk do i really need ebrake to be gangster with this?
You should replace them. It will make it easier. Don't be lazy now, get on it.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:09 AM   #172
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Watch, really?? You have a sexy car that is begging to be driven.

no monies i just did an event this past weekend..

so, can i come and spectatE?
Old 09-01-2009, 10:15 AM   #173
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

We have no spectators for this event. But Ozzie needs pit crew. See if you can come with him.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:44 AM   #174
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Dean put me as your pit crew
Old 09-01-2009, 11:10 AM   #175
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
no monies i just did an event this past weekend..

so, can i come and spectatE?
why do u go and do another event when u know this sick ass Irwindale Event is comming up??? ... don't tell me u did an even at WIRS or one of those Riverside ones - cuz those dont even compare to Irwindale.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:35 AM   #176
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:

dude...e brake. necessity!
Old 09-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #177
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Arrow drivers list......

Daniel dk gold rx7 guy *
Rudy /Inland Drift -- S13 Coupe Blue color*
Orlando /Inland Drift -- S13 Coupe Flat black color*
Mauricio 95 Nissan S14, blurple*
Enrique 89 nissan 240sx coupe, blue*
dean 1989 240sx, cherry red*
Carl 350Z Red/ CITY TIRES $
TJ Yellow 1991 Sil40*
Randy s13 blue*
Armando s13 white*
Andre S14 black*
Memo s13 green*
Ryan Rad S13 $
Justin Pawlak RX8 $
Matt Powers S14 green$
Tommy Roberts S13 gold$
Chris Forsberg 350z ?
Jun Meng S13 green ?
Jeff Abbot Miata ?
Aldo 350z $
JXN s13 $
Rene FC red$
Robert Madeo S13 red$
****************************Paid
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Cash at track Confirmed
?????????????????? maybe

Let me know if any of you are still interested.

Last edited by SUPERSTAR; 09-02-2009 at 11:08 AM..
SUPERSTAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:40 PM   #178
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
what time should I come take pics
Old 09-01-2009, 02:55 PM   #179
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rat240 View Post
what time should I come take pics
around 10ish
Old 09-01-2009, 03:16 PM   #180
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
why do u go and do another event when u know this sick ass Irwindale Event is comming up??? ... don't tell me u did an even at WIRS or one of those Riverside ones - cuz those dont even compare to Irwindale.

ouch that hurts luke.. it stings like sandpaper in my bu. exhaust
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote