Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2003, 12:32 PM   #151
Steeles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
Quote:
Originally posted by PHLIP
LOL, that's funny... Mine is still under my carport, hasn't moved an inch. I was going to go to food lion down the street from my house, but stepped on the top step and BUSTED MY ASS... Caught my breath, crawled back up the steps and didn't go outside again all day.

LOL I would pay to have seen that.. .cause Im Rietch BIATCCCCH!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2003, 12:37 PM   #152
sykikchimp
WOW addicted

sykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to sykikchimp
Steeles.. your lookin might "fly" in that pic thread.. lol
Old 02-17-2003, 12:42 PM   #153
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
uh oh..... since I didnt post the pic Im kinda scared to go look...
Old 02-17-2003, 01:19 PM   #154
MikeFD3S
Zilvia Member

MikeFD3S is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MikeFD3S
ohio
Old 02-17-2003, 01:28 PM   #155
Steeles
Post Whore!

mississippi
Old 02-17-2003, 01:53 PM   #156
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Well.. I tried hooking up my intake, but it didn't curve correctly. So I rebent it, and that didn't quite work, cuz I didn't have the hangers in the correct location. Finally.. after getting those 2 done, the damn thing kept hitting my driveshaft.
So.. I had to switch plans.

and

So.. that's what I've got.
-Jeff
Old 02-17-2003, 02:35 PM   #157
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff240sx
Well.. I tried hooking up my intake, but it didn't curve correctly. So I rebent it, and that didn't quite work, cuz I didn't have the hangers in the correct location. Finally.. after getting those 2 done, the damn thing kept hitting my driveshaft.

-Jeff
Fair enough...

And I write too!
Old 02-17-2003, 05:02 PM   #158
Steeles
Post Whore!

Quote:

-Jeff
damn man it sucks you got stuck with that...
Old 02-17-2003, 05:05 PM   #159
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I was thinking you could hook the intake up just aft of the cat and run it out like a side pipe... Granted, people won't like the flames that come out when you are suddenly off-boost, like a certain other showoff I know.

And I write too!
Old 02-17-2003, 05:06 PM   #160
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

And how odd was it that this thread actually went 2 1/2 hours without a reply, I was thinking that it would actually get to the second page for a moment there, then STEELES TO THE RESCUE!!!

And I write too!
Old 02-17-2003, 05:09 PM   #161
Steeles
Post Whore!

momma always said I could be a super hero!
Old 02-17-2003, 05:10 PM   #162
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally posted by Steeles
momma always said I could be a super hero!
Too bad you have proven to fail time and time again... "Tried to play superman, ended up like Chris Reeve"

And I write too!
Old 02-17-2003, 05:12 PM   #163
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
damn man it sucks you got stuck with that...
Yea. My life sucks. And not to mention that I'm getting within 2 weeks of getting my engine back... it's just so damn sad.
-Jeff
Old 02-17-2003, 05:14 PM   #164
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Yea. My life sucks. And not to mention that I'm getting within 2 weeks of getting my engine back... it's just so damn sad.
-Jeff
Tell you what, I'll pay the shipping and you can send the engine down here to NC...

And I write too!
Old 02-17-2003, 05:15 PM   #165
Steeles
Post Whore!

Quote:
-Jeff
ouuuuch your actually gonna put that nice engine in there with THAT on?
Old 02-17-2003, 05:18 PM   #166
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

You guys... I was just thinking. Isn't it great that we are allowed to get on this thread and just post pimp/slut/whore all we want? Isn't that sweet?

(Don't mind me, just random thought)

And I write too!
Old 02-17-2003, 05:26 PM   #167
Steeles
Post Whore!

so I was sitting here thinking.....

it was pretty cool!
Old 02-17-2003, 05:29 PM   #168
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

It's good to see that there are people in agreement, even if that person's opinion doesn't mean a damn thing to anyone in particular...
I'll get on to post slut more later, I have to get back to work now...

And I write too!
Old 02-17-2003, 05:30 PM   #169
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Yea... honestly, I'm really not looking forward to the entire weekend's worth of work to re-install my engine. It's gonna blow.

And yea. So far, I haven't gotten bitched at for making a post-whoring thread. I should probably pin it up, and change the name again... something along the lines of "Random Thoughts". No... I'll just leave the post whoring thread alone...
Stupid random thoughts.
-Jeff
Old 02-17-2003, 05:32 PM   #170
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Yea... honestly, I'm really not looking forward to the entire weekend's worth of work to re-install my engine. It's gonna blow.

And yea. So far, I haven't gotten bitched at for making a post-whoring thread. I should probably pin it up, and change the name again... something along the lines of "Random Thoughts". No... I'll just leave the post whoring thread alone...
Stupid random thoughts.
-Jeff
GUYS, THIS IS WHY WE LIKE JEFF!!! JEFF FOR PRESIDENT!!! (do I get the engine now?)

And I write too!
Old 02-17-2003, 05:33 PM   #171
Steeles
Post Whore!

So I need an affordable apt. I cant decide if I want a roomate or not. but I dunno if I got the loot for much without one. is it worth it for me to move to Gboro? or find something here in Burlington. i need to stack some loot before I do anything but staying with the rents will drive me psycho in no time flat. plus you cant really bring trim home if your living with your folks... even if it is temporary... buying furniture and crap will really cut into the car funds... cuz I dont really own crap. everything I did I got rid of. grrrr. this sux. someone remind me to kick the redhead when I see her again.
Old 02-17-2003, 05:34 PM   #172
Steeles
Post Whore!

heheh Jeff rulz! but watch your car man... Phill will try and hump it... I've seen it.. its not pretty
Old 02-17-2003, 05:52 PM   #173
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Ohh.. has anyone seen my *NEW AND IMPROVED* site?
I didn't make it.. and I hate the music on it (will get changed in a couple days) and the pics don't have subtitles on them... but.. it's about 80% done.
CLICK ME
-Jeff
Old 02-17-2003, 07:35 PM   #174
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
So I need an affordable apt. I cant decide if I want a roomate or not. but I dunno if I got the loot for much without one. is it worth it for me to move to Gboro? or find something here in Burlington. i need to stack some loot before I do anything but staying with the rents will drive me psycho in no time flat. plus you cant really bring trim home if your living with your folks... even if it is temporary... buying furniture and crap will really cut into the car funds... cuz I dont really own crap. everything I did I got rid of. grrrr. this sux. someone remind me to kick the redhead when I see her again.
Having moved fromg G'boro to Gibsonville, I saw my taxes on the car cut in half, I wouldn't advocate moving back unless it was really worth it... I save money living just outside of city limits. And speak for yourself on the bringing trim home to mom's crib, my mother has told me time and time again that she doesn't care there had to have been a good reason for me to still be at home, right?

And I write too!
Old 02-17-2003, 07:37 PM   #175
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
heheh Jeff rulz! but watch your car man... Phill will try and hump it... I've seen it.. its not pretty
I could be mistaken, but didn't I hear a tale of a certain someone gatting a couple good humps in with a certain car at NOPI?

And I write too!
Old 02-17-2003, 08:11 PM   #176
S13Grl
Married to the Mob

S13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to all
hi
Old 02-17-2003, 08:20 PM   #177
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

96SEChick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
So.. I had to switch plans.-Jeff
OMG--I think this is the first time I've ever seen pics of your car!!! Looks great! I love the look of a red '96 SE w/ the wind-deflector on the sunroof. Makes me drool. Gee, I wonder why?

Hmmm...looks familiar--except you don't have a rusty muffler
'00 WS6 Trans Am Bright Red 6-speedFOR SALE - only 29k miles, stock, fully loaded, only $23,999 (NADA $26300)

Green Country Motorsports
Northeastern Oklahoma SCCA
Old 02-17-2003, 08:24 PM   #178
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

And damn, I go to work and we get 2.5 new pages of Random Thoughts, by Zilvia's Handiest. Wow.
'00 WS6 Trans Am Bright Red 6-speedFOR SALE - only 29k miles, stock, fully loaded, only $23,999 (NADA $26300)

Old 02-17-2003, 08:25 PM   #179
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

I don't think I've posted this yet. If I have, OH WELL!!

Top Ten Rejected Valentines Day Cards

10. I admire your strength, I admire your spunk / But the thing I like best, is getting you drunk.

9. Our love will never become cold and hollow / Unless, one day, you refuse to swallow.

8. I bought this Valentine's card at the store / In hopes that, later, you'd be my whore.

7. This feels so good, it feels so right / I just wish it wasn't $250 a night.

6. You're a woman of style, you're a woman of class / Especially when I'm spanking, your big-round-fat ass.

5. Before I met you, my heart was so famished / But now I'm fulfilled . . . SO MAKE ME A SAMICH!!!

4. Through all the things that came to pass / Our love has grown . . . but so's your ass.

3. You're a honey . . . and you're a cutie / I just wished you had J-Lo's "booty".

2. I don't wanna be sappy or silly or corny / So, right to the point, let's do it, I'm horny!

1. If you think that hickey looks like a blister / You should check out the one that I gave to your sister!

Old 02-17-2003, 08:26 PM   #180
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

This one's pretty sick, but still funny as hell.

A married couple is lying in bed one night. The wife is curled up, ready to go to sleep, and the husband turns his bed lamp on to read a book. As he's reading, he periodically reaches over to his wife and fondles her special area.

He does this a few times, but only for a very short interval before returning to read his book. The wife gradually becomes more and more aroused assuming that her husband is seeking some encouragement she gets up and starts stripping in front of him.

The husband is confused and asks, "Why are you taking off your clothes?"

His wife replies, "You were rubbing me downtown. I thought it was foreplay,"

The husband says, "No, not at all."

His wife asks angrily, "Well, what the hell were you doing then?"

"I was just wetting my fingers so I could turn the pages in my book!"

Closed Thread