Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 04-07-2003, 09:10 PM   #151
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by bayarea240
Are their going to be 2 meets, on the mailing list thiers talk of a meet on the 26th, here thiers talk of a meet on the 12th or 19th.
Which on is it?
i dont understand this either. there is a norCAL thread too. info should be posted there. the BIG meet on the 26th is going to be at lake cunningham. please visit the norcal thread.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2003, 02:57 AM   #152
Night Drifter
Zilvia Member

Night Drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
s30 , StickyIcky

sup, i attend to skyline too. but my car are still in the shop, i am driving a 95 14 marron, and a 90-13 red with gold hood.

Night Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 03:17 AM   #153
Night Drifter
Zilvia Member

when is the meets... in norcal forum have one meets in Lake Cunningham Park.

in this side are we going to have a meets also???
anyone wants to give some common...
Old 04-08-2003, 12:43 PM   #154
StickyIcky

StickyIcky is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to StickyIcky
Quote:
Originally posted by Night Drifter
s30 , StickyIcky

sup, i attend to skyline too. but my car are still in the shop, i am driving a 95 14 marron, and a 90-13 red with gold hood.

Ive seen i think 1 or 2 maroon S14's. Is yours the one w/ the 5Zigen rims and sticker on it or no?
Old 04-08-2003, 01:11 PM   #155
iggy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
iggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
wow.. i never knew there were 240's roaming around skyline. i live near by and i hardly see any 240's.. well, if you guys see me around dont forget to say waaassupp!?! btw, i drive a loud ass silver s13 w/ the multi color front end. late.

iggy
iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 02:29 AM   #156
Night Drifter
Zilvia Member

StickyIcky
i think i only drive down to skyline once in this semester. and i put 18 in front and 17 on back. and it is konig wheels. front and the back is different style wheel. i have seen the 5 zigen 14 too. both of our 14 look pretty simulor. but i dont know the driver...
mostly i drive my van to school.. hee..

iggy
sup, why is the front got multi color??? interesting....
see you around..

.................................................. .................................................
Old 04-09-2003, 02:37 AM   #157
Night Drifter
Zilvia Member

is there anyone want to have a little meet in april 19, nearby sf??

or we meet at in Lake Cunningham Park.???

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??
Old 04-09-2003, 09:11 AM   #158
2FortyessX
Leaky Injector

2FortyessX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 2FortyessX
Quote:
is there anyone want to have a little meet in april 19, nearby sf??

or we meet at in Lake Cunningham Park.???

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??
nah i dont think we can do it at lake cunningham because we found out its around 100 bucks to reserve a spot...
2FortyessX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 05:58 PM   #159
stampboy
Leaky Injector

stampboy is an unknown quantity at this point
meeting

hi: everyone
how about we meet up in Oakland at april 18 which is Friday, and we can have dinner in chinatown, then after we go up the oakland hill take few run.place is ABC in oakland chinatown, time is 8 PM.if someone interesting, welcome to join.see u there nightdrifter
stampboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 06:13 PM   #160
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
let's have one this weekend haha... umm unless there's something happening this weekend already. What does everyone think?

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 06:55 PM   #161
s30
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
s30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I'm suprised at all the s13 and s14 around that area. I know there is black one w/ 17s and a white coupe w/ silvia conversion with oldschool 17s. I've never seen one w/ gold hood, but one w/ black hood. Well if I see any 240sssss I'll just holla i guess.
Hahaha we should have a skyline meet one of these days, that would be fun, we'll circle around w/ speed bumps.

I'm still waiting for confirmation on the meets on the two sat.
The one in Oakland, hmmmmm..... I don't think I'll be able to make it, but if there is pics I want to see.
s30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 07:32 PM   #162
iggy
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
iggy
sup, why is the front got multi color??? interesting....
see you around..
[/B]
i have a silvia front end w/ a black bumper, white fenders, and greenish hood.. im too lazy and too broke to get it painted.. heh.

im down for a meet this weekend. someone organize one..
Old 04-09-2003, 07:53 PM   #163
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
ok how about the 19th... at Tapioca express on Monteray Road... huge parking lot..
*ryan
s13silady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 09:24 PM   #164
Night Drifter
Zilvia Member

s30
yeah/// put all our car in front of the libary.. that will be fun... haha

.................................................. ...............................................

Lake Cunningham Park
2305 S. White Road
San Jose, CA 95148-1518
We'll use parking lot A on White Road. Parking lot A. Again, parking lot A, on White Road. That's parking lot A on White Road.
April 26.
Time, not sure yet. Let's say 3 PM.
NorCal 240SX Meet
April 26, 3:00 PM
Lake Cunningham Park
Parking lot A

sup guys, this is what i got from norcal forum.

so are we going to join them or we gonna have our own in near sf....?????
Old 04-09-2003, 09:28 PM   #165
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
hhmm after seeing that i dont know anymore... lake cunningham sucks lol... (as the park in general)
Old 04-10-2003, 12:26 AM   #166
StickyIcky

Quote:
s30
yeah/// put all our car in front of the libary.. that will be fun... haha
Lets do it! Show some 240 unity! The celicas and eclipses cant have all the unity! hehe.

Quote:
so are we going to join them or we gonna have our own in near sf....?????
Somebody, anybody, Everybody! meet at westlake. At least just to say wusup. Like a "premeet" i guess. How bout this Fri (11) afternoon/nite?
Old 04-10-2003, 01:39 AM   #167
Night Drifter
Zilvia Member

ha ha.. yeah i wonder why there is so many acura, eclipse and ceilca down there???
.................................................. ...............................................
okey , forgot about the san jose Lake Cunningham Park meets.

how about near sf. anyone interested. just a little meets no needs to be fancy. just a littler one. near sf. anyone wants to name out some place.???? skyline drive hill??? ........

.................................................. .............................................
s13silady hhmm after seeing that i dont know anymore... lake cunningham sucks lol... (as the park in general)

i dont know that place too. i just saw people posted on the "norcal" forum. so i just wonder are we gonna join them or are we going to make another one.
Old 04-10-2003, 02:57 AM   #168
LagunaSecaBluePS13
Leaky Injector

LagunaSecaBluePS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to LagunaSecaBluePS13
i havent posted in a while but i been followin jus waitin for someone to come up with a meet. Umm 26th no good for me. Ima be down in LA for International Auto Salon. U know wut sux in general i dont have my car. Its still in the shop n now it got broken into and hit. they like backed into my door or somethin. So now more work has to be done. N i also work saturdays.

Im down to meet up though this Friday. Like usual if theres a drive i dont know if ill make that. But hey Westlake where? U mean right there parking lot by Century theatres n shtuff. That wouldnt be too bad if u met durin the day. Night time is hella cold though. If we met durin the day i dont know how the parkin lot is but we could all meet at like top floor of the first parkin lot when u get off 280 goin north. Jus a thought cuz i bet it would be kinda empty on top easy for everyone to park together. Last time in san jo the parkin lots were packed n people couldnt park by each other which i thought was kind of weak.

Neways its an idea. But if u got others thats cool. DC isnt my area so if u have ne ideas.

-Serge
Old 04-10-2003, 11:20 AM   #169
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

okay we meet up at tapioca express on monteray road.....hang out there for a bit get to know each other.... highway 9 is really close to there.... so we could cruise 9 to Santa Cruz, then we could go get some CALAMARI! (from stag bros)..
best calamari youll ever eat.. hehe.. then we could hang out there...how about that? yay or nay??
Old 04-10-2003, 02:05 PM   #170
StickyIcky

Quote:
Originally posted by LagunaSecaBluePS13
Im down to meet up though this Friday. Like usual if theres a drive i dont know if ill make that. But hey Westlake where? U mean right there parking lot by Century theatres n shtuff. That wouldnt be too bad if u met durin the day. Night time is hella cold though. If we met durin the day i dont know how the parkin lot is but we could all meet at like top floor of the first parkin lot when u get off 280 goin north. Jus a thought cuz i bet it would be kinda empty on top easy for everyone to park together. Last time in san jo the parkin lots were packed n people couldnt park by each other which i thought was kind of weak.

Neways its an idea. But if u got others thats cool. DC isnt my area so if u have ne ideas.

-Serge
Yeah, originally, i was thinking westlake center, by starbucks and nations, but the Century lot isnt a bad idea either. ive been to the top floor, and its all empty. and maybe we can line up in front of todai and century too for some nice pics...
Old 04-10-2003, 08:16 PM   #171
iggy
Zilvia Junkie

i say we just meet up at westlake shopping center.. the century theatre parking lot is usually packed on friday nights + the lighting up on the very top floor isnt that good (atleast from what i remember). what time did you guys want to meet up (tomorrow?)? anyways im down to go, just as long as its not too late 'cus i gotta be heading down to socal afterwards.
Old 04-10-2003, 08:20 PM   #172
iggy
Zilvia Junkie

btw. anybody know anyone selling some 95+ 240sx se or z32 stock wheels w/ tires?? i need something to roll on until my new wheels come in. late.

iggy
Old 04-10-2003, 09:26 PM   #173
StickyIcky

Quote:
Originally posted by iggy
btw. anybody know anyone selling some 95+ 240sx se or z32 stock wheels w/ tires?? i need something to roll on until my new wheels come in. late.

iggy
hehe. i was in the same position looking for those same wheels a few mos back, but its because i broke a wheel. Anyways, westlake this fri it is. [Anybody] call or email or AIM me real quick. (415)823-8142 Drop ur name and number or wutever. PEACE.

Last edited by StickyIcky; 04-10-2003 at 09:28 PM..
StickyIcky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 12:26 AM   #174
Night Drifter
Zilvia Member

so now we have two choice, neither century theatre parking (top level or westlake shopping center.

at this point. i think century theatre parking will be better for us to hand around. i think we won't get any trouble there.
for the westlake shopping center, i think it also a good place to hand around. but will there have alot of cop around??

anyway. are we going to meet at this friday or saturday night is better i think...
Old 04-11-2003, 12:32 AM   #175
stampboy
Leaky Injector

stampboy is an unknown quantity at this point
canceled

ok, i will go to SF 's meeting by this Fri, so if anyone plan go meet up in oakland, it's canceled ,sorry.i will see you tomorrow nightdrifter
stampboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 12:51 AM   #176
iggy
Zilvia Junkie

just as long as we dont **** around too much.. i dont see why cops would bother us. but its up to you guys. i'd like the meet to be tomorrow 'cus i won't be here on sat. but again, its up to you guys.. can someone confirm the place and time of the meet.. so i can call up some people to go.. thanks!

iggy
Old 04-11-2003, 01:06 AM   #177
LagunaSecaBluePS13
Leaky Injector

LagunaSecaBluePS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to LagunaSecaBluePS13
hey yeah i dont know if i could meet up on saturday night. Definitely tomorrow night i should be able to. Ill hit u up sticky tomorrow to see wuts goin on. Or if neone wants to im me at JaPan7000 neways yeah either place is cool. but like i said i dont know my way around DC so yeah. i seen that westlake shoppin center ur talkin bout actually been in there i think but i was backseat n way to lit to remember how to get there haha.

But wutever u decide is cool
Old 04-11-2003, 01:48 AM   #178
Night Drifter
Zilvia Member

hello everyone:

so we will meet at westlake shoppin center on friday night. what time you guys perfers...???
Old 04-11-2003, 03:48 AM   #179
aeontony
Zilvia Junkie

aeontony is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be there-my nissan's not done yet so I'll be driving my DSM. Well, actually Mopar..whatevers. No bashing please
Can't go on the drive but I'd love to meet everyone around the Bay Area.
aeontony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 03:17 PM   #180
iggy
Zilvia Junkie

since no one is sayin anything.. how 'bout we meet around 7ish? i guess around the starbucks/nations parking lot? if not, say something!?! heh..