Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:24 AM   #151
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
8 footerrrr!!!!! lol
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2008, 03:06 PM   #152
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_DRFT89 View Post
8 footerrrr!!!!! lol

rofl i dont think that could even fit in my hatch lol

ill see what i can do
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:53 PM   #153
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dude i thought it was psyche.

Your sike is a small river or a stream.
check urban dictionary homie...

BTW an 2 8ft 's do fit in a hatch...u need to remove passenger seat...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:29 PM   #154
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post

Maybe I will bring one as well if we have more requests for sandwiches. I work with Paul at Togos so we can tag team some sandwiches. One in his hatch, one in mine.

*Edit*
Feeds 4-5 people a foot
8 Feet = Up to 40 people
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:45 PM   #155
krisdeezy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
krisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krisdeezy
dude im so down for this too ! ILL BE THERE PUT ME DOWN !!
krisdeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 02:41 PM   #156
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:

2. sike

A misspelling of psych.
Old 06-10-2008, 07:21 PM   #157
Mista Lee
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
Mista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mista Lee
yayyyy, possibly my first meet. evarrrrrrrr.
Pretty sure imma be able to go. Too soon to know..
but if i DO go..i'll bring some hot wings
Mista Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:08 PM   #158
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
Be my 1st meet too.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:04 PM   #159
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Lee View Post
yayyyy, possibly my first meet. evarrrrrrrr.
Pretty sure imma be able to go. Too soon to know..
but if i DO go..i'll bring some hot wings
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:57 PM   #160
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
i totally forgot about this hahaha
Old 06-10-2008, 11:59 PM   #161
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
so which noobie wants to get zip tied to a pole first...ahha j/m, the last one we had was sick. you will not be disappointed
Old 06-11-2008, 12:51 AM   #162
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
whos bringing their rc cars lol
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:55 AM   #163
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
yes u can get an 8 footer in a hatch.......i got 32 2 by 4's in my coupe lol........teddy count me in ill bring some fod
wow-thats-a-cool-car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 01:19 AM   #164
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
i will!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee M Rolly View Post
whos bringing their rc cars lol
Old 06-11-2008, 01:44 AM   #165
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
I don't wanna be thinking about the end of summer because summer hasn't even begun yet! I say call it the "Hotter than an Indian Summer in August" meet cause summer won't be over yet when this goes down

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 07:33 AM   #166
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
I start school at the beginning of August, so summer break would be over for me.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:41 PM   #167
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
I don't wanna be thinking about the end of summer because summer hasn't even begun yet! I say call it the "Hotter than an Indian Summer in August" meet cause summer won't be over yet when this goes down
That's fucking funny dude. ahahahahahahah
Old 06-11-2008, 05:34 PM   #168
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
moldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her selfmoldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Stopping by

I will be stoping by I can't wait!
moldyoldy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #169
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
I can't wait for this to happen
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 09:35 PM   #170
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Imthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Imthel33test
I'll come, and I'll bring some drinks and snacks.
Imthel33test is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 10:52 PM   #171
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Yes! Finally.. AT BOLSA!
Ill be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:00 PM   #172
Hippiekiller4

Hippiekiller4 is on a distinguished road
on google maps it said two places, one was in HB and the other was above sunset or seal beach, which one is it?
Hippiekiller4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:19 PM   #173
shin_viro
Zilvia Junkie

shin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to shin_viro
I just found out about this. I'm down and i'll see if i can bring some friends with me.
shin_viro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 12:14 AM   #174
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shin_viro View Post
I just found out about this. I'm down and i'll see if i can bring some friends with me.
Hell yeah bring friends dude. The more the better. Just don't forget to bring food, drinks, and/or snacks. Unless you want to eat sand.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:36 AM   #175
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ :werd bring friends and food

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:37 AM   #176
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
yay, another bbq. this time i'll show up on time. teddy dont forget to bring the bikes and raquets and shuttlecocks.

i guess ill bring somethiing, not quite sure what yet. maybe an appetite.

alexxx!!! more name tags!!!!! so i can get more hugs lolol

and somebody please bring someone (male) ernie can play with. i'm tired of looking after him and dealing with his immaturity. gosh.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:35 AM   #177
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
1 more San Diegan rolling out. I'll bring some stuff.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:35 AM   #178
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
2. sike

A misspelling of psych.
WTF...that wasnt there b4LOL

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:14 AM   #179
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
WTF...that wasnt there b4LOL

Lies!!!! ahahahahaha. Look it up dude. Urban Dictionary. ahahahahah
Old 06-12-2008, 12:01 PM   #180
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

Can we caravan form cerritos again?