Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: How tall are you?
My head is literally in the clouds.... 50 9.35%
I'm on the taller side... 209 39.07%
About average... 200 37.38%
I'm a little shorter... 70 13.08%
I only wish I was taller than Danny Devito... 6 1.12%
Voters: 535. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 06:52 PM   #151
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Thumbs up

6'3 on the taller side
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2007, 04:25 PM   #152
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB
6'6 1/2, thats why I bought the Vert!
Old 09-25-2007, 06:39 PM   #153
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Riot Hero View Post
i fit in s13s better than i fit in S14. i think its the seats but not sure, im 6'6'' 250 17 shoe
size 17 shoe?!?!? you wear boats on your feet, sir
Old 09-26-2007, 01:51 AM   #154
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
5' 8" I have a slight issue with my height.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:05 AM   #155
s14zenki_zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
s14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slothonaleash View Post
size 17 shoe?!?!? you wear boats on your feet, sir
AHAHAHHA

im 6'1 full korean size 11 shoe.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:13 PM   #156
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
6'0" - I'm guessing that's average??
Old 10-21-2007, 09:50 PM   #157
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Im 6'2" 290lbs and size 13 shoe... im a fatty!
Old 10-22-2007, 07:56 PM   #158
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
im 5 11 so i guess thats average.....i dunno
Old 10-22-2007, 10:49 PM   #159
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
I had no idea this was still going...

For reference: According to google info:
Avg height for women worldwide: 5'5"
Avg height for men worldwide: 5'9"

This doesn't account for things like race etc. (IE: Europeans tend to be taller then Asians)

Shortest avg. country on earth: Vietnam:

Avg. Male height: 5'4"
Avg. Female height: 5'1"

Tallest avg. country on earth: Denmark:

Avg. Male Height: 5'11.5"-6'
Avg. Female height: 5'7"

One of the few places on earth to break 6'0" avg: Dinaric Alps region: (Some regions in Africa also just surpass, or reach, the 6'0"+ mark)

Avg. Male height: 6'0.5"
Avg. Female height: 5'8"

USA

Avg. Male: 5'9.5"
Avg. Female: 5'5"

So basically if you brush up (for all you 5'11.75" people. lol), or break, the 6'0" mark as a male, you are considered tall. For females, tall begins at around 5'8"
Old 11-23-2007, 05:53 PM   #160
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
5'9" really 5"8.5" but I round up cause I always wear Timbs (you know how Brooklyn do with the Timbs).
Old 11-30-2007, 10:37 AM   #161
dkingkong
Leaky Injector

dkingkong is on a distinguished road
6'2
on the taller side.

havent measured in awhile though.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:06 PM   #162
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
5'11 w00tness

Outside Family
Old 11-30-2007, 02:51 PM   #163
Doluck
Zilvia Member

Doluck is on the path to ruinDoluck is on the path to ruinDoluck is on the path to ruin
1867.204495 mm
Old 11-30-2007, 05:04 PM   #164
sxe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
6'3, taller than your average bear for 17 years old..
Old 11-30-2007, 05:52 PM   #165
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
6'1 .. and i want a miata pfft LOL
only god can judge me =P
Old 11-30-2007, 07:01 PM   #166
nvrplzd240
Leaky Injector

nvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to nvrplzd240
6'2. On the taller side.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:16 PM   #167
Doluck
Zilvia Member

Doluck is on the path to ruinDoluck is on the path to ruinDoluck is on the path to ruin
SO I have learned alot of facts today.

The avg. 240 driver is 6',2.1345"
The avg. Caddy driver is 53
The avg. Malibu driver is a 23 yr old blk female
The avg. Metro driver is 317lbs
The avg. Civic driver is still a 17yr old ricer

Wow... to much info for one day..
Old 12-03-2007, 12:53 PM   #168
digitalightkenz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
digitalightkenz will become famous soon enoughdigitalightkenz will become famous soon enoughdigitalightkenz will become famous soon enoughdigitalightkenz will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i am 5'8 .

I feel short most of the time though
Old 12-05-2007, 12:03 AM   #169
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
5'4"
typical asian height
nomuken s my home boi!!
he s short but makes it up with his skills

Old 12-06-2007, 06:14 PM   #170
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doluck View Post
The avg. 240 driver is 6',2.1345"
Did you really add up ALL the heights in this thread? haha. You must have some time on your hands.

Also, I doubt it's that high on avg. A lot of people have no idea what their real height is, and find they're taller or shorter then they thought... usually shorter. Also, a lot of people (especially guys) blatantly lie. Lots will try to claim 6' if they're really only 5'10 or so, sometimes even 5'9. So what is really an avg. gets skewed. I've had more then a few guys stand right beside me and say shit like "I'm 6'2" or "I'm 6'3 you know" and they're clearly a couple inches shorter then me (I'm 6'1.5 - 6'2 on a good day, depending on who measures it seems. haha). On the flip side, my one buddy tells people he's about 6'5... and we decided to find out the other night... he's 6'7.5.

Just to throw this out there. This kid who lives near me is 6'6" and only 16, and no bean pole either.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:21 PM   #171
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i'm like 5'11 or 6'0 (havent measured in a while) so i consider myself average.

but i have a friend who's 7'0 230lbs and he fits in my car
Old 12-06-2007, 06:44 PM   #172
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mRclARK1 View Post
Just to throw this out there. This kid who lives near me is 6'6" and only 16, and no bean pole either.
yeah, there's this complete asshole at my school who's 6'9" and 16....he weighs like 180 though... he plays basketball and is too uncoordinated to do any good...like me, except i don't try to do things i suck at

he drives a chevy malibu like it's an f1 car and blares obscene rap where ever he goes
Old 12-08-2007, 12:54 PM   #173
louisdaboois
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
louisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
I'm a 6'0" tall full korean twinkie
Old 12-09-2007, 02:10 AM   #174
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I'm a 5'11" korean twinkie.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:42 PM   #175
zenkii
Leaky Injector

zenkii has made poor choiceszenkii has made poor choiceszenkii has made poor choiceszenkii has made poor choiceszenkii has made poor choiceszenkii has made poor choices
5'7'' Chinese, like 2-3inch headroom...the seats are made for people with big ass(theres no hug feeling)
Old 12-14-2007, 04:59 PM   #176
shifteds14
Leaky Injector

shifteds14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshifteds14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshifteds14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshifteds14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshifteds14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
shit i guess im short 5'-8''
Old 12-16-2007, 10:52 AM   #177
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
5'10 at 150 crap i am starting to feel shorter than average
Old 12-28-2007, 04:17 AM   #178
TheBigDirty
Leaky Injector

TheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to TheBigDirty
I'm 6'1. My seat rails have my seat so high I look like donkey kong slouched over my wheel.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:12 PM   #179
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
im on the taller side of an asian.. but avg. for american.. 6'4
Old 12-31-2007, 03:33 PM   #180
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt_240 View Post
im on the taller side of an asian.. but avg. for american.. 6'4
Uhhh. 6'4" is well above avg for any race. Less then 20% of men worldwide are actually taller then 6'. Less then 5% of men are taller then 6'2"

That's straight from the US department of health and human services.