Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-16-2008, 01:34 PM   #151
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcoupe View Post
I would be down to pay for it. If anyone can directly put me in contact to purchase the fronts and sides, please do so.

RiceEataa hook it up!
Dude, a bunch of people already paid for it or put down a deposit. I got my refund a long time ago though. I realized they were doing no work on it. If I want it, I'll buy it when it's finished. I thought me getting in on the GB would be some sort of motivation for the company to complete the molds and such. Apparently not.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2008, 02:33 PM   #152
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post
Dude, a bunch of people already paid for it or put down a deposit. I got my refund a long time ago though. I realized they were doing no work on it. If I want it, I'll buy it when it's finished. I thought me getting in on the GB would be some sort of motivation for the company to complete the molds and such. Apparently not.

If riceeata is getting his shipped next week, I would assume they're going to publicly sell the kit (soon hopefully)...unless he has a one of kind mold. Which I highly doubt.
blackcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 11:31 PM   #153
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

RiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to behold
just be patient...

i dunno how they do things, i would think, guys that sent in deposits get first dibs...middle man next, west co, autornd, etc.. then they throw it on ebay.

how much can they make with one mold in one day? 1-3 pieces, dunno.
are they busy? probably

this is what i remember happened,keeping it short...
first off never got enough deposits in time to pay for kit
container full of stuff, leaves japan.
scrounge, for deposits, sell a bunch of parts for cheap, pay in full
sexy style kits ship
aero arrived 3-4 months later.
fitment on first car sucked ass

shine starts/ finishes up other projects

2-4 months, spent finding/test fitting 3-4 cars, still sucked ass.
fix fitment issues

by then most people probably asked for refunds
finish up/start new projects

3-4 months later, use better/cheaper method to make molds
first ones fail,
run out of mold materials right before holiday session,
delay
main mold maker quits
train guys available

finish up other project

2-3 months
blah, blah, blah
something like that, idk, front and side molds are done!

Last edited by RiceEata; 04-10-2008 at 10:06 PM..
RiceEata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 03:48 AM   #154
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
You should ask ShineAuto if they're going to release it publicly soon. Because I'll buy it as soon it becomes available, let them know they already got another buyer.
Old 03-17-2008, 05:29 PM   #155
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
5:18

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB7s9QpjBJI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp0FAyYVUs4[/ame]

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=v6byaBdTNS8[/ame]

also look for the hot road hotness

Last edited by lflkajfj12123; 03-17-2008 at 06:06 PM..
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:16 PM   #156
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection

please supply us with the sexyness
Old 03-17-2008, 06:56 PM   #157
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
I don't ever deny the hotness... just couldn't justify waiting a year for aero.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #158
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
lol, have you bought something since then?

haha.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:21 PM   #159
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
lol, have you bought something since then?

haha.
W9 buddaaaay. Never put it on though. Motor blew up. Hated my car for a while. I'm a man now. It should be painted soon.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:25 PM   #160
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
sickly.

Fix it,
post pics.

back to SS!
Old 03-17-2008, 08:01 PM   #161
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Its a nice kit and all, but what sets it apart from all the other kits?
It looks like a pretty common "looking" kit to me, don't get me wrong it looks cool and all. I just don't get what the hype is all about.

I'll probably end up getting it because I support Shine Auto and their quality of work.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:03 PM   #162
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Well, obviously, its not LIKE any other kit sold out there.

It's unique, and no one has replicated it, yet.

It looks fucking good. Kinda like a mix of uras and msports (ish, kinda?)

If you think it's "common looking" then to you vertex must look like bn sports and uras, and erebuni.
Old 03-18-2008, 12:01 AM   #163
lflkajfj12123

the sexy style kit looks great on super low cars and i think makes for the sexiest coupe, the lines are great

the only other aero i'd consider for an s13 is bn sports

s14 is w9

uras is everywhere no thanks
Old 03-18-2008, 12:09 AM   #164
DunG HAB SP

DunG HAB SP is an unknown quantity at this point
so i guess thats why they call it R & D = rip off and duplicate. no offense intended
DunG HAB SP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:34 PM   #165
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Paid deposit. Got a refund. Still willing to buy a kit.
blackflag_Rms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:02 PM   #166
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackflag_Rms13 View Post
Paid deposit. Got a refund. Still willing to buy a kit.
Get 2 so we can cheap out on the shipping

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:06 PM   #167
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Get 2 so we can cheap out on the shipping
Get 3. I want also.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:08 PM   #168
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
wow this reminds me I need to get my money back
been like 1.5yrs haha
TokyoNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:15 PM   #169
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoNights View Post
wow this reminds me I need to get my money back
been like 1.5yrs haha

Has ShineAuto even contacted or updated you?
Old 03-19-2008, 11:07 PM   #170
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

RiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to behold
no release date yet.

their thinking bout releasing just front and sides soon, fastback guys might have to wait.

will let you know.

just curious, how many of you guys wanted the rear?

Old 03-19-2008, 11:28 PM   #171
lflkajfj12123

for coupe?

if it flows then yeah
Old 03-19-2008, 11:37 PM   #172
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

I'll be down with just the fronts and sides with vertex rear
Old 03-19-2008, 11:44 PM   #173
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

i meant fastback.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:27 AM   #174
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

isn't your stuff coming in this week riceeata? make sure you take post pics when you get it!

I really hope they release it publicly soon (as in less than a month)
Old 03-20-2008, 01:30 AM   #175
khoadogg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khoadogg
damn, sweet kit! maybe a new look for next year!
Old 03-20-2008, 09:44 AM   #176
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

If I was to buy it, I'd want the rear.

Is the price on this thing going to be 800-1200 or 1500 + ?
Old 03-20-2008, 11:10 AM   #177
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcoupe View Post
isn't your stuff coming in this week riceeata? make sure you take post pics when you get it!

I really hope they release it publicly soon (as in less than a month)
shipping to hawaii by boat takes about a month, some of you guys might have it before me.

price for the full kit was about 900
Old 03-20-2008, 01:38 PM   #178
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Oh, man, where do I send my monies? Tax return will be put to good use!
Old 04-10-2008, 10:01 PM   #179
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

front and sides available...

ShineAutoProject.com
Old 04-11-2008, 01:50 AM   #180
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Sexy style is some of the best looking aero ever made fools! Don't get it twisted!
ilia is offline   Reply With Quote