Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-24-2006, 04:16 PM   #151
alexchanman
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
alexchanman is making a name for him/her selfalexchanman is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to alexchanman
that shit si prety badasssssssssssssss..
alexchanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2006, 05:10 PM   #152
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by impactred
umm... freakin awesome?

I dunno...it's too complex and looks more like Guyver (see 1991 B-Movie Classic for reference)...
Old 08-24-2006, 06:25 PM   #153
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Bumble Bee gets changed from a 1970 Camaro to a 2008/2009 Camaro, so maybe Megatron will be converted from an "Alien Jet" into something more recognizable. Just a thought??
Old 08-24-2006, 06:54 PM   #154
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
wats with the alien jet. i thought there were earthly vehicles
Old 08-24-2006, 07:57 PM   #155
crazy9ceguy
BANNED

crazy9ceguy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to crazy9ceguy
i hope they include devastator
crazy9ceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:30 AM   #156
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDACEX187
wats with the alien jet. i thought there were earthly vehicles
Well originally the Autobots and Decepticons crash landed on earth after a battle on Cybertron. They were shaped like behicles and jets on their planet. When they crashed and knocked-out theur ship sent out a drone to capture pictures of Earth vehicles. I came back to the ship and the ships robotics rebuilt them to how we recognize then now...
Old 08-25-2006, 09:11 AM   #157
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Yeah well... They need to hurry up and send that drone out cause he looks lame.. Way too complex... Unlike soundwave there are guns big enough for him to get "reconstructed" into like a cannon from a battleship or something..

ThatGuy: I know nothing about the military/airforce/Navy but wouldn't one of those guns be big enough for the megatron character?
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 09:17 AM   #158
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONYX S-13
ThatGuy: I know nothing about the military/airforce/Navy but wouldn't one of those guns be big enough for the megatron character?
Certainly.

Didn't I see a picture of a big tank in one of the spy photo sets? I thought that was going to be Megatron?
Old 08-25-2006, 09:28 AM   #159
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be slight overkill ..
Old 08-25-2006, 09:30 AM   #160
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
Certainly.

Didn't I see a picture of a big tank in one of the spy photo sets? I thought that was going to be Megatron?
You just reminded me of that. I think your right. Or at least that's what the spy shots have shown. Who knows though if that's another decepticon or if that's possibly Megatron's Earth form. THEN I'd bee happy.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:08 AM   #161
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

I know this stuff is old but it goes along with the theme of the thread (All robot/CGI stuff)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STQ3n...obot%20chicken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9to...obot%20chicken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYKzn...obot%20chicken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAxi3...obot%20chicken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_0I4...obot%20chicken
Old 08-25-2006, 01:05 PM   #162
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
MAZINGER Z!!! ROCKETO PUNCHU!!
lol... I love that show! Rep +
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 01:14 PM   #163
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra
MAZINGER Z!!! ROCKETO PUNCHU!!
lol... I love that show! Rep +
Yea that was a cool show.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:51 PM   #164
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
wow...those are some crazy looking transformers. I guess they are updating them given the time we live in and the current generation of kids might want aggressive looking bots like these.
Old 08-25-2006, 02:00 PM   #165
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
lol.. that's my Yahoo IM avatar right now.
I watched the show in Spanish when I was a kid.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 02:48 PM   #166
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14
wow...those are some crazy looking transformers. I guess they are updating them given the time we live in and the current generation of kids might want aggressive looking bots like these.
Yea my take on the new designs is:

They DO look cool, BUT they don't looke like Transformers. There just to far from any of the OG design's.

Kids now-a-days are a bunch of pansey's anyway and didn't grow up with Transformers. F'em.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:44 PM   #167
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

Hey !

That's my daughter you're talkin bout mister !
Old 08-25-2006, 05:52 PM   #168
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Megatron = gayyy.

Tooo damn complexed, and distracted. I took a while to kinda find whats what on him.

Intense eyes, and mouthguards that can slip away.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:39 AM   #169
KFLS14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
KFLS14 will become famous soon enoughKFLS14 will become famous soon enoughKFLS14 will become famous soon enoughKFLS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Thats hot can't wait for it to come out already.
KFLS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:41 PM   #170
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:50 PM   #171
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
you can't really expect everything to look like it did in the 80s, times have changed. The real world today is a million times more complicated than it was 20 years ago. If everything looked like the OG1 tranformers it would lack a lot of coolness that we are capable of creating now.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 12:01 AM   #172
GlacierFreeze
Zilvia Member

GlacierFreeze is an unknown quantity at this point
Quit whinig, you should expect them to update their looks geez.
Old 08-27-2006, 05:10 PM   #173
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan
you can't really expect everything to look like it did in the 80s, times have changed. The real world today is a million times more complicated than it was 20 years ago. If everything looked like the OG1 tranformers it would lack a lot of coolness that we are capable of creating now.
No your right on that and I agree. However i think there is a happy median somewhere between these concept's and our OG G1 Transformers.

And guys don't think I'm alone of complaining about these designs. tfw2005.com has numerous topics about the new movie. People happy with the disigns are few and far between.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still gonna see this movie day one, with out a doubt...
Old 08-27-2006, 05:48 PM   #174
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed
However i think there is a happy median somewhere between these concept's and our OG G1 Transformers.

I think the Optimus Prime concept fits that...as well as Bumble Bee.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:30 AM   #175
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14
I think the Optimus Prime concept fits that...as well as Bumble Bee.
I would say they are the closest, yes. Magatron the is an abomination. They (refering to Michael Bay and the rest of the people involved) release info on Jazz making him sound more like a G1 Transformer. The people on the TF forums are basically calling is damage control becuase so many people are pissed off about Megatron.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:14 AM   #176
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

NEW INFO
PLOT SPOILERS BELOW
According to the script, Megatron is somewhat of a vampire. He actually sucks the "souls" or "sparks" from his victim's bodies. Also, in the movie, he is Optimus Prime's brother.

Interesting stuff huh?
Old 08-28-2006, 08:38 AM   #177
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
No way...guess they are trying to make him into a small version of unicron. Too much artistic license going on. They need respect some of the original story. I'ma watch it regardless but I smell disaster.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:44 AM   #178
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

BROTHER !?

Now that's what you call some sibling rivalry (To like the 10th power)
Old 08-28-2006, 09:13 AM   #179
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Yes and this is the reason for Megatron's different look.

I dunno, I don't think it's too bad of a story line. We'll see.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:39 PM   #180
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

MB reveals Transformers heights...

So exactly how big are these robots? Michael Bay gave us the rundown on some of the robots:

Jazz : 13 feet tall
Bumblebee: 17 feet tall
Ratchet: 24 feet tall
Iron Hide: 26 feet tall
Optimus Prime: 28 feet tall
Megatron: 34 feet tall

Jazz is shorter then Bemblebee.