Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 11:30 AM   #151
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB
from the 1st page, i see a few people cancelled...is there any spots left for this gb?

if so, im interested in a set for my s13 daily... pop up headlights, 6000k h4

thanks

duh mah! wheels and suspension!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2007, 12:41 PM   #152
Peas
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Peas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Peas
The GB is over, however, he is still selling kits for $175 plus paypal fees, shipped. So its still a great deal.

On another note, Ray, I just sent payment for the hid kit, check your paypal box. I want the 5000k bulbs, not the 6000k bulbs, in H4, D2R.

Please lmk when you receive this msg and lmk when you will ship it.

Thanks.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:15 PM   #153
gario-
Leaky Injector

gario- is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Ray, did you get my last email or see my post? I recieved the wrong bulbs. I needed D2S bulbs, not 9006 bulbs, just the 9006 kit just like someone already ordered on page 4, I stated that in both email and paypal message.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:11 PM   #154
ewuzh
Zilvia Member

ewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of light
Hello Ray, Please respond to my private messages. Thanks.
Old 02-15-2007, 12:32 AM   #155
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (1)
JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Everyone replied or PM'D!!! Please check!! Thank you everyone

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-15-2007, 01:02 AM   #156
Peas
Leaky Injector

Peas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the roughPeas is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the reply, I just sent you another message. I'll just take the 6000k for now then. Would I be able to order the 5000k bulbs separately later after the New Year? Do you think you'll be able to ship these (the 6000k kits you have available) out today?
Old 02-15-2007, 02:13 AM   #157
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
I didn't get a reply to my PM i sent yesterday... Should I just send it again????
Old 02-16-2007, 12:32 PM   #158
chuy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
chuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
So is yellow legal
Old 02-16-2007, 01:35 PM   #159
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuy
So is yellow legal
If it is for fog lights, yes

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-16-2007, 07:14 PM   #160
Peas
Leaky Injector

Hey Ray-

Lmk the status of my order when you get the chance.
Were you able to ship it out on Thursday?
I'm still hoping to get them by Saturday. (crossing the fingers)
Old 02-17-2007, 03:40 AM   #161
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
well, PMed again... i hope i get a response this time?!?!... :x
Old 02-18-2007, 05:23 PM   #162
logik23
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
logik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
To the people who got H4 hi/lo kits, were your high beams and low beams mixed up? (HID in the high beam, hlogen low beam.)
Old 02-18-2007, 07:13 PM   #163
overb0ost
Zilvia Junkie

overb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to behold
^^ it seems that theres a lot of defect problems that seem to come up with these HIDS, manily the manufacturings fault.

my friend got his 9005 and theres only 1 wire that comes outta the HIDs, unlike mine i have 3 wires (plugs). We both got them at the same type so yes they are the same company and etc. Its impossible for it to work with only 1 wire coming out of the HID because it needs to connect to the ballast and also the headlight socket itself.

it was missing 2 wires/plugs for his and he's currently seeing whats wrong. he thinks its a screw up on the manufacturings fault.

on a brighter note, i got mine and i love them! very good HID and brights up the road by a lot. Just that the manufacturers gotta get their game right and fix all these mistakes b4 shipping them out.

Last edited by overb0ost; 02-20-2007 at 12:00 PM..
Old 02-18-2007, 07:46 PM   #164
logik23
Zilvia Junkie

logik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of light
^^ Yeah, I'm really happy with the light output of mine to, they looked awesome, better then I would have thought, but I'm kinda cheesed that the instructions to use the relay are garbage and that the high beam and low beam are mixed up.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:40 PM   #165
FerretsCanDrift
Zilvia Junkie

FerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enoughFerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enoughFerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enoughFerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enough
Yeh I had the same thing where the HID was the high beam but i was soldering in new sockets at the same time. I didnt have a working oem bulb so I had to guess which wire was which and got the wires mixed up ( high and low beam wires). I just had to switch the wires and everything came out fine. So far Im pretty happy with them. Kinda sucks buying a useless harness though...
Old 02-18-2007, 09:47 PM   #166
logik23
Zilvia Junkie

Yeah, I just switched the wires in the plug, took 2 seconds, no big deal, just wish they would have been more careful when they made it.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:51 PM   #167
overb0ost
Zilvia Junkie

overb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to behold
ya i didn't even use the relay system. i just used the plug and play option but would like to try and figure out the relay system in the future.

anyone figure it out?
Old 02-19-2007, 02:34 AM   #168
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Sounds like there are a lot of problems/confusion with the HIDs lately.

We actually decided to put in a free set of relays since the manufacturer included them for us at no cost (some buyers does want a relay to have the HID system draw power directly from the battery instead of the OEM socket) and that seems to cost a lot of confusion.

Except for Hi/Lo kits, almost every set of HID is basically either can be plug and play OR if u want to rewire with the relay. We just thought that will give our customers another option, we apologize for the confusion that have caused and I hope everybody get them working.

Feel free to let us know if there is any problems/suggestions we are more than happy to improve it.

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-20-2007, 12:02 PM   #169
overb0ost
Zilvia Junkie

jrt i have sent you emails with pictures i have taken with full explaination... hope to get this mixup fixed asap for my 9005 mauve
Old 02-20-2007, 12:12 PM   #170
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by overb0ost
jrt i have sent you emails with pictures i have taken with full explaination... hope to get this mixup fixed asap for my 9005 mauve
Yea we are working on your order already. Please hang with us we will send u the harness you are missing ASAP.

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-21-2007, 01:08 AM   #171
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

Jason240sx is on the path to ruinJason240sx is on the path to ruin
so any reviews on these things?
Old 02-21-2007, 01:12 AM   #172
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
gb still going on?
Old 02-21-2007, 03:36 AM   #173
Peas
Leaky Injector

I just received mine this afternoon. Installed it and I'm very pleased with the results. I will post photos by the end of the week.

The GB I think is over, but you can still order via PM'ing the seller.

I definitely recommend placing an order, these things look great and is definitely a good upgrade to hid lighting from conventional bulbs. Extremely easy to install, you could do it in minutes, but to make a proper OEM looking install where your ballasts are fully hidden yet has room to breathe and cool down, I suggest you take extra time and care in planning in placing.

Give me another day or two to get some more photos and I'll post them up.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:10 PM   #174
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

peas, what car did you install your kit on?

if possible, I'd appreciate pictures of where you mounted the ballasts and of the cutoff...(against a wall maybe 5-10 feet away)..

thanks.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:34 AM   #175
Sky80
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
Sky80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Payment sent ($175+$5.25 paypal fee) to [email protected]... Will be waiting patiently...
Old 02-22-2007, 10:35 AM   #176
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky80
Payment sent ($175+$5.25 paypal fee) to [email protected]... Will be waiting patiently...
Got your payment Sky, thank you very much!!

We will be processing your order right away!

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-23-2007, 11:26 PM   #177
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
sorry for the delay. i got banned for a month due to too large of a signature. how much is it cash picked up?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 02-24-2007, 09:26 AM   #178
reaxion
Zilvia Junkie

reaxion is making a name for him/her selfreaxion is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to reaxion
I believe my buddys order got mixed up...he wanted 9003 10000K and instead he got sent H4 10000K.

edit: nvm I just realized theyre the same bulb

Last edited by reaxion; 02-24-2007 at 04:40 PM..
Old 02-24-2007, 10:01 AM   #179
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
i sent my broken ballast in, did you get it? sent a new one out yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Old 02-24-2007, 04:10 PM   #180
logik23
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaxion
I believe my buddys order got mixed up...he wanted 9003 10000K and instead he got sent H4 10000K.
9003 and H4 are the same bulb.
Closed Thread