Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-17-2008, 01:03 AM   #151
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
i need to upgrade my penguin 1.0 to your new version hehe

lets see if genki penguin version one survives this weekend.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:42 AM   #152
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
penguin 1.0 was the best of the best. I have been trying to get that back forever. NOTHING will ever look as good as those did.

I want a TOUKE sticker *squint*
Old 01-17-2008, 09:44 AM   #153
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
i'll send you one as soon as the test batch come out at the track then i'll get more, remind me after track day = )
Old 01-17-2008, 04:52 PM   #154
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
finally ordered me one WOOT :-D
Old 01-20-2008, 11:30 AM   #155
YucA
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
YucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Genki has officially landed in Buenos Aires!

YucA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 11:39 AM   #156
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

send me ur address i'll send you a touke one

*the penguin lives on

*my front bumper does now <3 haybales
Old 01-20-2008, 12:35 PM   #157
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
The other day my cousin came over and i was showing him my car, and then i notice that my penguin sticker was gone!

i was hella pissed, so i just put on the other one i had....L0L

ALWAYS HAVE A BACKUP AND BUY 2!
Old 01-20-2008, 07:00 PM   #158
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
ahahahahahahahaha someone ganked your penguin sticker. I love it, thats happened down here actually. People keep stealing them on the Key West landmarks.
Old 01-30-2008, 02:22 AM   #159
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Bump! I have about 6 orders backed up right now. I need ot open a small business, I cannot keep u pwith the demand and I keep running out of packing supplies *smacks forehead*

the remaining orders WILL be out tomorrow. When I run out of stock I am going back to the OG style white boarder. Its more IN YOUR FACE wherever you put it.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:34 AM   #160
projectb13
Zilvia Member

projectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of light
got any more?
projectb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:40 AM   #161
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

yesh, quite a few
Old 02-01-2008, 04:50 PM   #162
projectb13
Zilvia Member

projectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of light
save me one for monday, thanks!!
Old 02-01-2008, 05:18 PM   #163
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Old 02-02-2008, 02:36 PM   #164
defwish

defwish is an unknown quantity at this point
just sent payment!!!!!!!!!! i'll be patient ^_^
defwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:48 PM   #165
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Buy Stickers!!!!!!!!! I Need Samco Radiator Hoses!!!!!!!!! Raawr!!!!!!!! Bump!!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2008, 04:51 PM   #166
projectb13
Zilvia Member

payment sent!!!!
Old 02-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #167
Carina240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Carina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Paypal sent!

Cant wait to get it!

Carina
Old 02-06-2008, 01:04 PM   #168
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
Sent you a payment

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:04 AM   #169
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

All orders will be shipped this morning. Bump! lets get these last pieces sold so I can bring back the OG style.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:18 PM   #170
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eds13
reppin it on the sil truck bishes!!!

Old 02-09-2008, 10:30 PM   #171
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

BOOOOOOOOOYA! Glad to see it finally on the truck
Old 02-15-2008, 01:20 AM   #172
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

lets hope this is the last bump for this batch.......I have 14 pieces left. That is 300 stickers gone in about 6 months. I cant thank you all enough for the insane support. Next batch should be here shortly after the remaining piecs are sold.

The next batch will be as close to the OG style as possible. Its a bit bigger, the greay is lighter and the white boarder is thicker so it will make the design stand out better.

Old 02-15-2008, 11:11 AM   #173
used240sxparts

LOL thanks again TJ did you get them yet?? PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
Buy Stickers!!!!!!!!! I Need Samco Radiator Hoses!!!!!!!!! Raawr!!!!!!!! Bump!!!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 11:45 AM   #174
Carina240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Carina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I got my sticker today!

Thanks man it looks awesome!

Carina
Old 02-15-2008, 04:42 PM   #175
s14sport
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
s14sport has a spectacular aura abouts14sport has a spectacular aura abouts14sport has a spectacular aura abouts14sport has a spectacular aura abouts14sport has a spectacular aura abouts14sport has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
sent you cash for 2...excellent!
s14sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 04:50 PM   #176
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie@spoolupracing View Post
LOL thanks again TJ did you get them yet?? PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID!
Yes bro I did, thank you for the incredibly fast shipment. Buy parts from this guy people, he is the ish!

Carina - good god those got there quick. I cant wait to see them. Look forward to wearing panties from me as well :kekeke:

s14sport - I got your order, it will be sent out tomorrow

That makes 12 left. dont sleep on this people, buy now.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:05 PM   #177
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
dang these are pretty cool..
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 05:08 PM   #178
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
sent payment for 2 via paypal
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 05:51 PM   #179
tonys13

tonys13 is an unknown quantity at this point
are there any left? i want 2
tonys13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 06:46 PM   #180
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I got ANs payment that brings it down to 10 pieces. send payment asap to secure your order