Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 01:42 AM   #151
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
stickers in yet?
Haha tuesday bro, give it some time. As soon as I get them theyre goin up.

You guys have a good one, I'm knockin out
Mike Mancuso
Old 02-12-2008, 07:17 PM   #152
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Alright, stickers are getting picked up tomorrow and will be peeled as soon as I get them.

STICKER ORDERS ARE BEING TAKEN FOR THE REMAINING 50
PAYPAL: [email protected]
I am sure we will not be able to peel these as fast as the orders come in (judging by how fast the first 50 went) but our goal is to make it happen by the day after your order.

13" sticker for $9.00 shipped
8" sticker for $5.00 shipped (only 6 left available)

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks again, Mike Mancuso
Old 02-12-2008, 08:06 PM   #153
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Just sent my order for 2 of each

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 02-12-2008, 08:21 PM   #154
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Just sent my order for 2 of each
Sounds good, they will be shipped out in a couple days man. Glad you finally got your order in haha
Old 02-12-2008, 08:24 PM   #155
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
thanks, oh and both sizes are in gold right?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 02-12-2008, 08:53 PM   #156
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
thanks, oh and both sizes are in gold right?
Yes sir Gold ftw
Old 02-12-2008, 09:12 PM   #157
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
wordup just sent you my payment
Old 02-12-2008, 09:47 PM   #158
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I think mine will come in soon, but i don't plan to put it on yet. Car getting repainted soon, checking the mail daily. lol
Old 02-12-2008, 10:53 PM   #159
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Do what you gotta do, make sure to snap some shots for me

Thanks -Mike Mancuso
Old 02-13-2008, 12:08 AM   #160
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
i def want a 13' sticker, PM me for paypal
Old 02-13-2008, 09:15 AM   #161
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC_S13 View Post
i def want a 13' sticker, PM me for paypal
PM sent, let me know.

Mike Mancuso
Old 02-13-2008, 11:04 AM   #162
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Got my shirt last night good quality! Wore it to dinner.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:34 PM   #163
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfood View Post
Got my shirt last night good quality! Wore it to dinner.
Right on man.

I am getting some posi rep now so I am assuming more people are recieving their orders. Let me know if there are ANY questions folks.

Mike Mancuso
Old 02-13-2008, 03:46 PM   #164
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
any idea if my order was shipped? my dad said i havent gotten anything in the mail
Old 02-13-2008, 03:53 PM   #165
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

All orders placed last week were shipped, what did you order and what is your paypal. PM me. We'll see whats going on
Old 02-13-2008, 04:11 PM   #166
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

I recieved your payment on the 7th and the guy told me that it usually takes 5 business days to get there so I shipped it on the 8th so it should be there in the next couple days. Let me know if it still hasnt arrived by friday.

Thanks, Mike Mancuso
Old 02-14-2008, 08:57 AM   #167
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Alright guys, orders are going out tomorrow becuase if I start peeling stickers on valentines day...thats probably ALL I'll be doing, catch my drift? I will be on at work until 5 to answer any questions.

Sorry for the delay,
Mike Mancuso
Old 02-14-2008, 05:46 PM   #168
used240sxparts

Got it today! thanks!, only thing i say is just write on the envelope "DO NOT BEND" the postal people are idiots.

Thanks again!

Old 02-14-2008, 09:02 PM   #169
brad_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
brad_240sx is making a name for him/her selfbrad_240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I got my shirt today. Its bad ass! Im wearing it right now
Old 02-14-2008, 09:26 PM   #170
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

I got to a computer while the lady is changing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie@spoolupracing View Post
Got it today! thanks!, only thing i say is just write on the envelope "DO NOT BEND" the postal people are idiots.

Thanks again!
Will do man, if the sticker itself is messed up let me know and we will take care of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_240sx View Post
I got my shirt today. Its bad ass! Im wearing it right now
ATTA BOY! I'm hearing more and more of people getting their stuff, glad you guys like it and look out for some new designs soon.

Thanks for the love and support.

Mike Mancuso
Jimmy Up
Old 02-15-2008, 10:02 AM   #171
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Haven't gotten mine yet... just curious if they've been shipped. Thought you were shipping the 13" ones that you had, then waiting on the 8" ones. (2 of each)
Old 02-15-2008, 11:09 AM   #172
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

I shipped 2 13" stickers to you, and the smalls will actually be shipped this afternoon (on the road tomorrow) they were DEFINITELY shipped out though. It is going from coast to coast, I'm sure you'll get them in the next few days. If you dont let me know so that we can handle it.

Thanks, Mike Mancuso
Old 02-15-2008, 11:53 AM   #173
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
got my sticker yo. thnx
Old 02-15-2008, 01:12 PM   #174
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

snowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to all
got my stickers today +1 rep
Old 02-15-2008, 01:49 PM   #175
used240sxparts

the sticker should be fine.

thanks again

Old 02-15-2008, 01:57 PM   #176
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
got my sticker today....good shit man
Old 02-15-2008, 02:33 PM   #177
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRonTom31 View Post
got my sticker yo. thnx
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmansent2hel View Post
got my stickers today +1 rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfc3po View Post
got my sticker today....good shit man

Right on gentlemen, thanks for all the support and hit me up if you need anything else.

Mike Mancuso
Jimmy Up
Old 02-15-2008, 03:20 PM   #178
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Yay! got mine too! Ill post some pics tonight. Lol Thanks for the Humor. Its my dads name, but i got the same last name. lol Funny thing is, my first name is Richard. lol!
Old 02-15-2008, 03:36 PM   #179
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
I shipped 2 13" stickers to you, and the smalls will actually be shipped this afternoon (on the road tomorrow) they were DEFINITELY shipped out though. It is going from coast to coast, I'm sure you'll get them in the next few days. If you dont let me know so that we can handle it.

Thanks, Mike Mancuso
No problem. Just wanted to double check.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:09 PM   #180
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about

shitty cellphone pic, and my sticker's on kinda crooked....but u get the picture