Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-06-2008, 08:54 AM   #151
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
So much :ghey:ness in here all of a sudden

I might not attend now.........lol jk jk.

Ill be there, hey Jordan and Guy you

wanna hit that spot up again?
Old 08-06-2008, 01:09 PM   #152
drfturkey
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
drfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damm im bored>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<

Last edited by drfturkey; 08-06-2008 at 01:32 PM..
drfturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:14 PM   #153
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
^Damn G crazy "drifting"

jp where the hell is that?
Old 08-06-2008, 01:23 PM   #154
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
gaaah!

this meets a mission and a half for me [>,<]

ill see if i can make it with the wife lol
Old 08-06-2008, 01:24 PM   #155
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

^Do it Dave wth? That way she can keep Susan company lolz.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:33 PM   #156
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
yeah we'll come out with my new

effff seeee 3 esss lol
Old 08-06-2008, 01:34 PM   #157
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

^FC3s what happened to the 14?
Old 08-06-2008, 01:43 PM   #158
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
^FC3s what happened to the 14?
felt sketch... it was crashed and i think a little more then just the fender was damaged..

plus i missed my sexy rxy from the past...
Old 08-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #159
iPurple_Misfit!
Zilvia Member

iPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to iPurple_Misfit! Send a message via Yahoo to iPurple_Misfit!
Quote:
I go and She always stays in the car.ima have a talk with her. lol jkjk we need to take that psp away from her!!!
iPurple_Misfit! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 03:16 PM   #160
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPurple_Misfit! View Post
I go and She always stays in the car.ima have a talk with her. lol jkjk we need to take that psp away from her!!!
Tell me about it lolz!
you 2 coming?
Old 08-06-2008, 03:37 PM   #161
iPurple_Misfit!
Zilvia Member

iPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to iPurple_Misfit! Send a message via Yahoo to iPurple_Misfit!
^ Yea, i think so.cant stay out too late tho,we gotta get up super early friday cuz we are going to Ventura remember.gotta be out the door by 5
Old 08-06-2008, 10:23 PM   #162
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
who's down to go slide 2morow night???
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:53 AM   #163
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Anybody thats going wanna swoop me up?

My lady is taking the whip to work
Old 08-07-2008, 09:29 AM   #164
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrifter20 View Post
who's down to go slide 2morow night???
burn
Old 08-07-2008, 09:30 AM   #165
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

I thought she was rollin out?
Old 08-07-2008, 10:35 AM   #166
iPurple_Misfit!
Zilvia Member

Quote:

you know we can pick you up. let us know
Old 08-07-2008, 04:52 PM   #167
touge dreamer
Leaky Injector

touge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nice
cant wait for tonight... oh yea!
Old 08-07-2008, 05:34 PM   #168
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:

False alarm!!!!
She actually has today and tomorrow off.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:39 PM   #169
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
^^ Sick!

so this thing poppin of again tonight ooooor what!?

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:47 PM   #170
spoustadrift

spoustadrift is a jewel in the roughspoustadrift is a jewel in the roughspoustadrift is a jewel in the roughspoustadrift is a jewel in the roughspoustadrift is a jewel in the roughspoustadrift is a jewel in the roughspoustadrift is a jewel in the rough
hey ill be there im leaving murrieta town with some friends so ill bring a couple cars out
spoustadrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:28 AM   #171
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
ahh it was chill.. the sliding down west was dope along with the stunnnting
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:47 AM   #172
iPurple_Misfit!
Zilvia Member

So how was the turn out last night? i couldnt make it after all
Old 08-08-2008, 08:51 AM   #173
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Went to George's got some grub and watched Pinnaple Express.

I was so blown up in that theater haha

I don't remember shit except laughing the whole time.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:29 AM   #174
iPurple_Misfit!
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Went to George's got some grub and watched Pinnaple Express.

I was so blown up in that theater haha

I don't remember shit except laughing the whole time.
Ghey!!! i wanted to go last night to see it.oh well.bastard!!! and Georges.Did you go to the meet too?
Old 08-08-2008, 09:31 AM   #175
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

so went to this meet . got there about 10:20ish adn the lot was fucking empty..

all i seen was some drunk fag sitting there in the dark all alone ::creepy::
i like the fact that its pretty secluded but the roads were harsh on my car >.<

dont know if ill roll through again if it doesnt last past 10:30pm lol
Old 08-08-2008, 09:39 AM   #176
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Yo Dave I called your ass and no oned answered?

I got your call too Adrian and Edgar but I was in the theater.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:41 AM   #177
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Yo Dave I called your ass and no oned answered?
werd?? shit i had no missed calls 0_o *throws gay sidekick
Old 08-08-2008, 11:42 AM   #178
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
everyone rolled out at around 10ish.. to the spots.
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:56 AM   #179
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
everyone rolled out at around 10ish.. to the spots.
so i was probably the first person there?
Old 08-08-2008, 12:48 PM   #180
lolatclint
BANNED

lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
yeah howd it turn out? i couldnt make it :[
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote