Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Archive and FAQs

Archive and FAQs Archives and Frequently Asked Questions about the 240SX are in here.

Old 11-30-2006, 11:09 AM   #1771
Brokenbc

Trader Rating: (0)
Brokenbc is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14 Kouki 18" sub pics

Kinda new around here. Just finished my subwoofer install. Thought I would give you guys a peak. I Know its the biggest sub I've ever seen in S14. Its pretty loud. I got alot of sound deadening still to do to get rid of rattles.

its an 18" 19Ov.2 from elementel designs by the way.

Hope ya like.

Last edited by Brokenbc; 11-30-2006 at 11:52 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2006, 09:28 PM   #1772
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
nice. my friend has 2 12" jl's in his s14

took this pic tonight and i like it

Old 12-01-2006, 01:16 PM   #1773
seiyess
Zilvia Junkie

seiyess will become famous soon enoughseiyess will become famous soon enoughseiyess will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to seiyess
my daily driver..
got these wheels from takumi project. i was driving super ultra battle sunken ship for months...
i just finally got around to take some photos.
fmic is waiting in the trunk for hotpipe to get here.

rear wheel shots.

its tough driving around k-town.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:52 AM   #1774
rewplayff
Zilvia Junkie

rewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enough
Old 12-02-2006, 01:18 PM   #1775
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB

pretty day today....

duh mah! wheels and suspension!
Old 12-02-2006, 08:39 PM   #1776
PaddingtonBear
Leaky Injector

PaddingtonBear can only hope to improve
damn son....specs on your vs-kf's plz??

my stockness....
Old 12-02-2006, 08:57 PM   #1777
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddingtonBear
damn son....specs on your vs-kf's plz??

my stockness....
18x9.5 +0, 18x10 +7mm, ur stockness look clean.....
man, i miss my navan bumper

so that i dont violate the rules...pic

when my navan was wreck free

duh mah! wheels and suspension!
Old 12-04-2006, 03:31 AM   #1778
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
So I dynoed my car yesterday. My baseline from 2 years ago. Completely stock motor save for a chopped up stock intake box.

2 years later.
Mods include:
RSR Exmag
DC Sports Header
Gutted Cat
Dual Exhaust Cam Set up
K&N Drop in Filter
5° advanced
Auto ECU

153.73 hp
151.55 ft-lbs
Old 12-04-2006, 12:38 PM   #1779
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx

Old 12-04-2006, 07:07 PM   #1780
rsxrcr87
Leaky Injector

rsxrcr87 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rsxrcr87
newly painted side skirts
Old 12-04-2006, 08:54 PM   #1781
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
here are some pics of my newly aquired green hids!

Old 12-04-2006, 10:08 PM   #1782
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
My 220.oo Paint job....Dupont Chroma Base Black 3 coats of Lovely Clear a wet sand with 1600, 2 buffs...and NO WAX ...Yay for shine

Pay no mind to my Shit Offset,or Shit Camera work

enjoi
Old 12-05-2006, 11:01 AM   #1783
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Full Gallery: http://www.e-rak.com/cody/gallery/album274

And 2 little calenders I made

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
Old 12-06-2006, 09:34 PM   #1784
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 12-07-2006, 06:18 PM   #1785
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Old 12-07-2006, 10:00 PM   #1786
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Picture of the Day

I present to you, Haruguchi

Old 12-07-2006, 10:56 PM   #1787
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
Cruising my old photobucket pictures=make post of old pics

LOLZORRZ
Old 12-08-2006, 02:08 AM   #1788
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC
learn from az240 man learn!
Learn what? How to pop motors?

Picture isn't about me it's about the road but it's hard to keep your eyes off me.

Got rid of that RS*R exhaust, now I have a Buddy Club Spec II I got for 16,000 yen.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 12-08-2006, 12:22 PM   #1789
marn
Leaky Injector

marn is making a name for him/her selfmarn is making a name for him/her self
a rainy day.

Old 12-08-2006, 02:09 PM   #1790
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
^WOW. looks beautiful. nice shot

free parts.

-nismo clutch fork pivot ball
-energy suspension rack and pinion bushings
-energy suspension front control arm bushings
-nismo Lance Armstrong-style bands (free, didnt order them)
Old 12-08-2006, 05:34 PM   #1791
rsxrcr87
Leaky Injector

rsxrcr87 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rsxrcr87
I just wanted to thank everyone for the great pictures that have been my wallpapers for a while now. and to stay within the rules heres a car that may be for sale soon or parts.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:31 PM   #1792
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 12-08-2006, 10:31 PM   #1793
frankist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
frankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Old 12-08-2006, 11:03 PM   #1794
TRUSE-R
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
TRUSE-R is making a name for him/her selfTRUSE-R is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Heres my 40 from da 671:

KMA
Old 12-09-2006, 05:35 AM   #1795
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13

Old 12-09-2006, 06:14 AM   #1796
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
^^ damn nice tires on the roof!

Power FC is in...cars runs like a dream
Old 12-09-2006, 06:19 AM   #1797
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorkluv
^^ damn nice tires on the roof!
gotta show its functional right?
Old 12-09-2006, 10:05 PM   #1798
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
30mm aluminum 300zx calipers
350Z front rotors w/ SPL brackets
powdercoat by TRG Coating

Front:

Rear:

still gotta do the mother fucking e-brake and MC
Old 12-11-2006, 10:53 AM   #1799
samvia
Leaky Injector

samvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of light
The old bucket on its last day out, shell was rotten and killed the engine proper that day too...good times.

The new bucket, in need of paint, the zenki lip I have sitting about, being dropped more, and some kinda front wheels....either spacers and the buddy clubs I have, or hopefully ssr mesh in 16x8 -1

And yes I know I'm a lame DA fanboy haha...my friend brought me it back from americaland though
Old 12-11-2006, 12:05 PM   #1800
civicsi2
Leaky Injector

civicsi2 is making a name for him/her selfcivicsi2 is making a name for him/her selfcivicsi2 is making a name for him/her self
I just got done painting. the pictures don't even come close to how awesome it looks. you can see the full story here.

http://www.northwestnissans.com/boar...ad.php?t=45721

and everything else