Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-28-2008, 03:15 AM   #1771
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
you mean west karl.....alhambra is more WEST...but i dont might keeping it in the same city just a different location...ill give my suggestions after we see how this week turns out

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 03:16 AM   #1772
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
yah, after you guys left for the "spot" like 4 chargers and 3 c vics pulled up and questioned us about the "brawl" and i had to explain to them that it was just my birthday, and they were giving me mad wedgies.
wow you have more rep than me and 1/3th the posts i do.

anyways, forgot to call you saturday and today about ur bday..... friggin saturday and friday finals pwned me. i think im ditching class today too since new session is starting and im just too burned...

anyways,

wtf theres some faggot douche security guard there? what a homo. and also, americans have the right to gather peacefully but they don't have the right to do that on someone elses property

but seriously, wtf? Why all of a sudden have a problem with the people at the meet? Have there been more idiots going like those homos who go and bump muzak late at night?

i'll come down this friday to see what's up.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 03:22 AM   #1773
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
lol. I waszn't even there. But that sounds like a plan.

And let's not move the meet further south. It's already far...

Let's move it east...!!! hahah
fk east, all the original people that went to this meet all had to drive EAST to get to the meet. and taht inculdes WALLACE. EVEN WALLACE had to drive east. so if we move it west then the original people east will have to drive west less than before.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:24 AM   #1774
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
who the fuck is wallace...

...oh thats right, no one cares

no but really...no one is holding a gun to anyone's head telling em to drive anywhere, you go because you want to...not because of the location

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 07-28-2008, 05:49 AM   #1775
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
hahaha...did you show them the rip marks in your thong from the wedgies as proof?
nah cuz i wasn't wearing any underwear cuz i left my thong at your place before i left for the meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post

anyways, forgot to call you saturday and today about ur bday..... friggin saturday and friday finals pwned me. i think im ditching class today too since new session is starting and im just too burned...

anyways,

wtf theres some faggot douche security guard there? what a homo. and also, americans have the right to gather peacefully but they don't have the right to do that on someone elses property

but seriously, wtf? Why all of a sudden have a problem with the people at the meet? Have there been more idiots going like those homos who go and bump muzak late at night?

haha, no problem man don't worry about it. but yea, i duno what happened to the chill asian security in the golf cart...but this new guy is all tough in his sideways-hard parked rent a cop crown vic...he even has a gun! piece of shit.

that asian security probably had to retire cuz eddie fried whatever brain cells he had left when he got shocked by the trick flashlight lololol
Old 07-28-2008, 07:51 AM   #1776
bo2o
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
bo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
some one make a 626 group for zilvia.

^^^click^^^
bo2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:17 AM   #1777
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo92 View Post
If you are trying to describe how I called-out the security :ghey:guard, who's name is Robert BTW, it was no fight Mr.Rat. I'd say it was more a debate. He stated that he was at the last meet a week before and he said he witnesses some idiot almost kill himself by almost hitting a building on the way out of the parking lot. He said that that guy cost us losing the meet. I called him out by calling him a liar. He was not the same code 5 guard that was there a week before. I also told him that I was at that meet and I did not witness the insident that he says f*cked-it-up for the rest of the car enthusiast.
The security :ghey:guy, Robert, said that the owners of the property wanted us off their property, not the business owners. I spend $8 at Starbucks every night I go to the 626 meet, WTF.
I told that fool that this was a peaceful gathering and that I knew my rights as an American. He began to talk some smack about putting guys like us in jail once he becomes a real cop,LOL. That fool wouldn't even make it to the Police Academy. He is a douche that is ready to abuse power if given that right, let's all pray that never happens.
If I am wrong about the meet that took place pryor to this one, then please correct me. Robert was not the same guard on dutty and there was no near wreck. If there was a guy acting wreckless then we should go tee-pee his house.
I agree with Jackson and try to meet next Friday to see how it goes. Hopefully Mr. Code 5 :ghey:Robert won't be there. I have the feeling that he's the douche that called for more PD back-up. The Arcadia officers that usually roll-by are usually chill.
Oh no's drama. I think some of us should go talk to these business owners. I think the security guard is full of shit. The cops have known about the meet there for awhile but they leave it alone. It's probably just some new punk ass rent a cop trying to puff is chest out. Just keep doing it its almost the third year anniversary meet isn't?
Old 07-28-2008, 09:24 AM   #1778
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
Quote:
but this new guy is all tough in his sideways-hard parked rent a cop crown vic...he even has a gun! piece of shit.
what's he gonna do with that?..............besides make me mad.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:41 AM   #1779
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rsak View Post
Oh no's drama. I think some of us should go talk to these business owners. I think the security guard is full of shit. The cops have known about the meet there for awhile but they leave it alone. It's probably just some new punk ass rent a cop trying to puff is chest out. Just keep doing it its almost the third year anniversary meet isn't?
for the 100th time...its NOT the business owners who have a problem with us...its the PROPERTY owner

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 07-28-2008, 11:50 AM   #1780
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
who the fuck is wallace...

...oh thats right, no one cares

no but really...no one is holding a gun to anyone's head telling em to drive anywhere, you go because you want to...not because of the location

LMFAO...yeah, I edited my first post. I did mean west. I was sleepy.

Actually, I don't care where the meet is at as long as it's at a fresh ass spot. haha. Somewhere worth going. Lots of places to eat late, cool environment, easy to get into driveways, lots of parking spaces, etc.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:53 AM   #1781
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
nah cuz i wasn't wearing any underwear cuz i left my thong at your place before i left for the meet

haha, no problem man don't worry about it. but yea, i duno what happened to the chill asian security in the golf cart...but this new guy is all tough in his sideways-hard parked rent a cop crown vic...he even has a gun! piece of shit.

that asian security probably had to retire cuz eddie fried whatever brain cells he had left when he got shocked by the trick flashlight lololol

fuck me for bringing the flash light

like literally, do me chuck.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:02 PM   #1782
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
fuck me for bringing the flash light

like literally, do me chuck.
haa...ur flash light

anyways, but maybe if we successfully talk to the business owner, maybe the business owner can talk to the property owner?
Old 07-28-2008, 12:12 PM   #1783
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I wonder if the property owner is even there at night?

And the property owner must be stupid. We DO bring revenue to the business there. so lame....
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 12:38 PM   #1784
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
I wonder if the property owner is even there at night?

And the property owner must be stupid. We DO bring revenue to the business there. so lame....
Sure we do but the business there already signed leases with the property owner so therefore they could probably care less about just a small group of people who go there on a friday night.

It would be different if we were all there everyday spending $50 each. Then perhaps that might change their views.

But when there is constant stupid shit going on because people these days don't know how to respect other people's shit it makes it hard for anyone to be nice to strangers these days.

Majority of the time it's not the regular goers that do stupid shit, its the people that come once or twice who do stupid shit.

That's probably why I stopped going anymore.

Because no one else is there saying "hey sir, stop playing your music so loud" or "sir could you please not speed up and down the street in front of the meet"

It's not just those individuals who ruined it, but also those that go and do nothing when someone does something stupid.

That's my rant.

I really did used to enjoy going to the friday night meet. I used to drive 45 mins every friday to go.

Then it just go too big and not so personal anymore for me and so I stopped going.

I hope that things may change and everyone is able to follow some kind of fucking honor code for behaviors when their at the meets.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 12:40 PM   #1785
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

anyways,

I thought about that too, meeting on someones property, but isn't that open parking lot a puplic place? This is weaksauce for all the 240 guys & gals.
Old 07-28-2008, 02:04 PM   #1786
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ah, so its the property owner. that really is stupid. and that security gaurd sounds like a major power trip. I hate people like that. I didn't really go to regularly to the meet. just a couple times to see cars and mingle for a bit. I always respected it though by keeping my car quiet and being courteous cause I know alot of you guys put hard work into having it. although I did have an incident where me and my dad brought his truck and he got a little roudy and attempted to peel out int he parkinglot and I had to scold him lol. but he recognized his mistake and bought icecream for you guys. no one really got any though. just mosty ernie and teddy haha. this spot was really chill but I bet a new spot would be just as good. as long as there aren't any tripper security gaurds or people who cause a disturbance.

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 02:26 PM   #1787
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Knuckle-headz

Man it doesn't matter the time or place a meet takes place at. There's always some knuckle-headz that need attention or something to feed thier egos.
For intance, this Saturday I went to SuperAutoBac's customer appreciation car show. Even in broad daylight some knuckle-headz, in civics, spead around the parking lot and then raced out of the lot like if they had showed the car show goers something new.

Last edited by memo92; 07-28-2008 at 08:19 PM..
memo92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:26 PM   #1788
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post

Majority of the time it's not the regular goers that do stupid shit, its the people that come once or twice who do stupid shit.

Because no one else is there saying "hey sir, stop playing your music so loud" or "sir could you please not speed up and down the street in front of the meet" .
I kinda agree with this, ..I think we should all take it upon ourselves to keep the cool in the parking lot, not just by settign the example but by monitoring and approaching anyone that does seam to be acting like a fool,
Shit.. last time I was there the guy in the stupid VW beattle showed up and started revving and bumping the music I went up to him and asked him to turn it down and explained why..he did, and actually said thanks and sorry!
as long as its done in a respectfull way people usually give respect in return,
Old 07-28-2008, 08:01 PM   #1789
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo92 View Post
Man it doesn't matter the time or place a meet takes place at. There's always some knuckle-headz that need attention or something to feed thier egos.
For intance, this Saturday I went to SuperAutoBock's customer appreciation car show. Even in broad daylight some knuckle-headz, in civics, spead around the parking lot and then raced out of the lot like if they had showed the car show goers something new.
lol. I saw that too. such fools.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:10 PM   #1790
mike-hkc
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
dctrbyuhnijmoiuyutiybghun

Last edited by mike-hkc; 08-03-2008 at 02:55 AM..
mike-hkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #1791
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
OK EVERYONE, the MEET will continue in Arcadia.
SAME OLD SPOT. Fuck that security guy...

If he call the police to kick us out...

We can regroup on the other side

ALTERNATIVE LOCATION INCASE WE GET KICKED OUT
address:
846 W Duarte Rd
Arcadia, CA 91007
Old 08-01-2008, 01:41 PM   #1792
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

so no more alhambra??? sweeeet. I love the arcadia spot

Old 08-01-2008, 02:39 PM   #1793
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

same spot as last week....please dont get confused...the alternate location is at the end of the block at Naomi and Golden West (if we get kicked out)

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 08-01-2008, 03:17 PM   #1794
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
same spot as last week....please dont get confused...the alternate location is at the end of the block at Naomi and Golden West (if we get kicked out)
yup yup!!!

See you all there!
Old 08-01-2008, 03:42 PM   #1795
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
and i will personally be one of those to respectfully ask any knuckle-headz to stop the revving and turn down the bumping music. this place IS the "626 meet" and it would never be the same without out. With that said, i ask everyone to please be respectful so we can continue the 626meet at this prime location.

thanks in advance
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:16 PM   #1796
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
its friday...

should i go go with my dirty ass car?

i havent gone in a long ass time!
hope people still remember me...
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:39 PM   #1797
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Sure we do but the business there already signed leases with the property owner so therefore they could probably care less about just a small group of people who go there on a friday night.

It would be different if we were all there everyday spending $50 each. Then perhaps that might change their views.

But when there is constant stupid shit going on because people these days don't know how to respect other people's shit it makes it hard for anyone to be nice to strangers these days.

Because no one else is there saying "hey sir, stop playing your music so loud" or "sir could you please not speed up and down the street in front of the meet"

It's not just those individuals who ruined it, but also those that go and do nothing when someone does something stupid.

That's my rant.

I really did used to enjoy going to the friday night meet. I used to drive 45 mins every friday to go.

Then it just go too big and not so personal anymore for me and so I stopped going.

I hope that things may change and everyone is able to follow some kind of fucking honor code for behaviors when their at the meets.

yea i guess some of us should be more upfront about it. i do say things but i just don't say it directly or in their face. I guess if someone does some stupid shit me and whoever is down to go with me will ask them to quit the gayness or leave. but whatever we'll see.

oh yea ontop of that, people need to stop leaving their trash all over the place. i hate that crap, there's a friggin trash can how many feet away so quit leaving your trash all over. thats probably part the reason why they hate having us around cause most of the people that go there are dirty as hell.

anyway, i will be going tonight.
Old 08-01-2008, 06:43 PM   #1798
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'll be there tonight for sure.

Karl, I'll have your parts. Gotta drop off a center console in Alhambra as well

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:47 PM   #1799
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:

hm i should bring it to get the new security guard. he's a fagt from what i hear.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:06 PM   #1800
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Give a hoot...don't pollute.

I went to the Tuesday meet in Alhambra and that plaza had small trash cans posted on either end of that parking lot. I havent seen that in the Arcadia lot. It's probably because its a bigger lot. They are only stationed right outside the store fronts. When I go, I do throw my trash away (over) in the large enclosure w/ those large bins that the restaurants use.
I agree, take the time to throw away your trash or take it w/ you.