Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 08:21 PM   #1801
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA-Life86 View Post
What did ya'll think of D-Rose sitting in the press box while all his other injured teammates/other injured players around the league still sat on the bench? I mean I know his leg is hurt but if my team was fighting it out in the playoffs I'd damn sure be down there with them, get a wheelchair or somethin bro.

It doesn't sit well with me. I know he doesn't like the attention, but at least be there to support your team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
I would also want to be down there too, but you have to think from a safety standpoint. There is a possibility a player could come rushing into the bench and land on his knee causing even more damage. Look what happened to Saints coach Sean Payton.
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to call B.S. on this football is not equal to basketball. Rose could have sat further back where other players would be a buffer if some freak accident like that occurred. Speaking of that, have you see any basketball players sitting on the side lines get hurt? (especially while recovering from an injury)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2012, 08:37 PM   #1802
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to call B.S. on this football is not equal to basketball. Rose could have sat further back where other players would be a buffer if some freak accident like that occurred. Speaking of that, have you see any basketball players sitting on the side lines get hurt? (especially while recovering from an injury)
C'mon man are you trolling or what? Can you name one player who tore his ACL and then was seen on the bench days later?

You don't mess around with the recovery of a torn ACL, especially if you plan on returning to any type of intense physical activity.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:13 PM   #1803
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
nevar!

im basketball fan soo im still watching other teams.
Well Brolosun "im basketball fan" too but your team got kicked out of the playoffs by a team that was toying with them. Thats never a good sign for the future of your franchise. I are worry 4 ur teem Brolo
Old 05-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #1804
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
2012 NBA playoffs -- Indiana Pacers coach Frank Vogel says Miami Heat biggest floppers in league - ESPN

real talk

Quote:
Indiana coach Frank Vogel wasted no time on Thursday taking shots at the Miami Heat, claiming the Heat are "the biggest flopping team in the NBA."

Led by Heat forwards Udonis Haslem and Shane Battier, the Heat drew the fourth-most charges in the NBA during the regular season, according to Hoopdata.com. Vogel took issue with the Heat's exaggeration of contact instead of choosing to make plays above the rim.

"Every drive to the basket, they have guys not making a play on the ball, but sliding in front of drivers," Vogel said. "Oftentimes, they're falling down even before contact is even being made. It'll be interesting to see how the series is officiated."

Eastern Conference Playoffs

Get all the news and commentary on the Heat-Pacers matchup on ESPN.com's matchup page.

• Predictions: Simulator | SportsNation
• More: TrueHoop | Schedule | Bracket
• Heat Index

Miami heard Vogel's message loud and clear. Speaking a day later at Friday's practice at AmericanAirlines Arena, the Heat responded. But mostly with a shrug.

"We could care less," Spoelstra said of Vogel's assertions. "We're a physical team and we're focused on what's ahead of us. Part of our defensive philosophy is putting our bodies in front of offensive players. That's what we've been doing for years and years."

LeBron James and Dwyane Wade echoed Spoelstra's reaction.

"We don't get caught up in that, honestly," James said. "We've been thrown under the bus. So we've heard everything. There's nothing that you can say to our team that can get us extra motivated. We don't really care.''

Wade said he doesn't care about the off-court banter.

"We really don't get into going back and forth too much with what people say," Wade said. "Everyone has their own opinion and they can use it whenever they want to, and that's fine."

Heat forward Chris Bosh, however, is using the comments as fuel for Sunday's game.

"It's fantastic motivation," Bosh said. "We know it's going to come down to heart and determination. Everything else is just motivation."

On Friday afternoon, speaking to 790 the Ticket, a South Florida radio station, Vogel didn't back down from what he called "harmless" comments while reiterating his frustrations with the Heat's defensive approach.

"Flopping is a problem in this league," Vogel said. "Miami certainly has some guys who do a lot of it. I just don't think it's good for the game in general.

"We've got the greatest athletes in the world. There's nothing more exciting for our fans to see an athletic play made above the rim. When a defender's intent is to fall down and hope for a whistle, I don't think that's good for the game. That was only my point."

As one of the Heat's top charge-takers, Haslem said he won't change his mentality because of Vogel's comments.

"I'm speechless," Haslem said. "I don't know. He's entitled to his opinion. A charge is a charge. I take mine. It's up the referee to make the call. I don't know what it is. If that's the way (Vogel) feels, that's the way he feels. It's not going to change the way we play the game, how we step in there or how we take hits. The referees are going to do their job."

The Heat defeated the New York Knicks on Wednesday night in the series clincher. Wade and James are known to be the top foul-drawing players in the game. In the first-round series against New York, the Heat won the free-throw battle, generating 151 free-throw attempts. New York had 109.

Spoelstra foresees a physical series against the Pacers.

"This next series, I'm sure, will feel like it's played in a cage rather than on a basketball court," Spoelstra said after Miami's win over the Knicks. "It'll be that physical."

The Pacers enter Sunday's game as one of the league's hottest teams, beating the Orlando Magic in five games and winning 14 of their last 17 games dating to early April.

Sunday's matchup will be the first game between the two teams since March 23, when Indiana won by 15 points on its home floor. The Heat won the three previous matchups by a total of 52 points.

James disagreed with a reporter on Wednesday who suggested the Pacers have had the upper hand against the Heat this season.

"I don't think they've given us too many problems, personally," James said. "We played some great ball against them. I think we gave them more problems than they gave us."
Old 05-11-2012, 10:04 PM   #1805
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
So, Marc Gasol now the best Gasol.

Good to see the LA Floppers choking away a lead.
That being said, the Grizz were awful tonight. 20 goddamn turnovers, but a win's a win I suppose.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:51 PM   #1806
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
C'mon man are you trolling or what?

Seriously, I'm not trollin and I can't name any players off the top of my head.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #1807
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Mike D'Antoni Will Have Interest In Magic Coaching Position Should It Become Available, According To Report - SB Nation Tampa Bay
Old 05-12-2012, 03:27 PM   #1808
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
C'mon man are you trolling or what? Can you name one player who tore his ACL and then was seen on the bench days later?
Chauncey Ray Billups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
Well Brolosun "im basketball fan" too but your team got kicked out of the playoffs by a team that was toying with them. Thats never a good sign for the future of your franchise. I are worry 4 ur teem Brolo

And damn, I been a Syracuse fan since Seikaly/Douglas/Coleman, but I DETEST what Mel-iso has become in the NBA

And I write too!
Old 05-12-2012, 04:17 PM   #1809
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Chauncey Ray Billups
wasnt his a torn achilles?

edit: as a bulls fan i had no problem with him not being on the bench. throughout the season with his other injuries he was there. im not a doctor or anything but im sure with a torn acl its better to just sit as much as possible and not move. whats he gonna do on the bench? get up and go into the huddle every time they call a time out?

Last edited by WERDdabuilder; 05-12-2012 at 05:56 PM..
Old 05-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #1810
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
wasnt his a torn achilles?
You win... I don't know WHY I thought it was his knee

And I write too!
Old 05-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #1811
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Chauncey Ray Billups

And damn, I been a Syracuse fan since Seikaly/Douglas/Coleman, but I DETEST what Mel-iso has become in the NBA
I hear he's going to start filming his new reality show with La La in Miami. I also heard that La La is angry because he's still playing IsoMelo but with the camera. Who knows, maybe La La will assault a fire extinguisher like Amar'e the extinguishinator....

It kinda sucks how right we were about "boom dizzle" being over the hill. We were so right that his knee cap tried to dunk the ball itself by attempting to jump out of his leg. I wish Brolo would chim in on this but it seems like his hands and mouth have been pretty busy since the Heat destroyed his top 3 team....
Old 05-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #1812
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
I hear he's going to start filming his new reality show with La La in Miami. I also heard that La La is angry because he's still playing IsoMelo but with the camera. Who knows, maybe La La will assault a fire extinguisher like Amar'e the extinguishinator....

It kinda sucks how right we were about "boom dizzle" being over the hill. We were so right that his knee cap tried to dunk the ball itself by attempting to jump out of his leg. I wish Brolo would chim in on this but it seems like his hands and mouth have been pretty busy since the Heat destroyed his top 3 team....
I find it FUNNIER that people (well, specifically Brolosun) continue to draw my Lakers into this as a point of comparison when EVERY post I made or blogged then linked here had me picking us at #5, and done in the first round. Losing tonight would seal Mike Brown's fate and largely prove me right.
I have no faith in Cleveland Brown Jr.
Even if we win tonight, we are HORSEFUCKED against OKC, and I will not resort to caps-locked tirades and insults when someone reminds me, even if ahead of time. GOD, I love basketball, and the instant my daughter takes an interest, it is ON

And I write too!
Old 05-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #1813
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
I find it FUNNIER that people (well, specifically Brolosun) continue to draw my Lakers into this as a point of comparison when EVERY post I made or blogged then linked here had me picking us at #5, and done in the first round.

you mean like this?

Quote:
right, because as a fan of team you have no right to hope for the best. we knew the odds. get over it, crow.

boston/indy EFC

and welcome to the mediocre lakers era.

gotta pull SOMETHING into the comparison of getting knocked out of the first round, even if it's irrelevant and has NOTHING to do with the heat or knicks.

actually, i find it FUNNIER that whoever said this AFTER the knicks got sent home claims that "WE knew the odds" as if all the knicks fans were in agreement since the beginning, all season long.

i also don't look forward to the copy and pasting clutter of quoting entire page long articles that no one will read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:35 PM   #1814
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Glad my mediocre Lakers decided to show up today for game 7.
Old 05-13-2012, 05:37 AM   #1815
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
i also don't look forward to the copy and pasting clutter of quoting entire page long articles that no one will read.
Hey, those long-ass articles were to support his point, and we're all stupid and bipolar for not reading them and instead watching basketball to make our opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
Glad my mediocre Lakers decided to show up today for game 7.
I agree with you. This year's Lakers are an effort in what happens when expectations (for me, at least) were already low and the outcome in the face of them were impressive. I don't do the "small victories" thing, though, so there was nothing to beam about, it is championship or bust in LA. With Denver out of the way, I don't trust them to not get MURDERED by the Thunder unless...
  • Kobe plays like Kobe
  • Andrew Bynum shuts the hell up and plays as well as he says he can
  • James Harden sees Ron Artest and has a Vietnam flashback that lasts 2 weeks
... yes, all of those at the same time.

And I write too!
Old 05-13-2012, 08:02 AM   #1816
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Oh snap so Brolo is claiming "WE knew the odds" yet he's still wiping white stuff from his chin after pulling on IsoMelo and Boom Dizzle's dick once too many times. The only Knicks fans that actually knew the odds were the smart ones and Brolo is far from that. Those gentlemen saw what the franchise had done and were not happy and because of this Brolo called them bypolar, blind blah blah blah. Now this idiot is claiming Pacers will be in the ECF... Wow part of me thinks that Brolo is mentaly retarded... Either that or some of that white stuff got in his eyes and now he's blind.
Old 05-13-2012, 05:28 PM   #1817
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

If Miami continues this Cavalier attitude (no pun intended) against lesser opponents, they will fuck themselves out of a "sure thing" title.
The refs helped them tons, though, and it is Frank Vogel's fault, Cuban Whistle Crisis all over again.

And I write too!
Old 05-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #1818
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Pacers & Heat should be a good series. I'm hoping to goes to game 6.
Old 05-13-2012, 06:54 PM   #1819
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post

Pacers & Heat should be a good series. I'm hoping to goes to game 6.
HA! Our team

I think this series has a great chance at going 6 especially since Bosh is sure to be done for the series.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #1820
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Old 05-13-2012, 08:03 PM   #1821
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
So if five of us chip in $1 can we have his name changed to BROLOSUN?

Please?
Old 05-13-2012, 08:15 PM   #1822
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

how about you keep your dollar and stay in florida.

pls.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:56 PM   #1823
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
So if five of us chip in $1 can we have his name changed to BROLOSUN?

Please?
I could do it simply because the hell I got drunk and felt like it
but...
Even though I don't like the guy, I will sooner just not grant him the specific attention he wants, which has shown to make him madder.
and...
with a 10 month-old in the house, I only allow myself to get THAT drunk once or twice a week, and I usually back away from the PC when I do

And I write too!
Old 05-14-2012, 12:00 AM   #1824
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
I could do it simply because the hell I got drunk and felt like it
but...
Even though I don't like the guy, I will sooner just not grant him the specific attention he wants, which has shown to make him madder.
and...
with a 10 month-old in the house, I only allow myself to get THAT drunk once or twice a week, and I usually back away from the PC when I do
Sounds like you're going soft...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #1825
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
No, he hasn't personally apologized to Harden for flooring him with that vicious elbow on April 22. Nor does he plan to do so. Even a simple handshake seems out of the question.

"I don’t shake substitutions' hands,” World Peace said in a reference to Harden's Sixth Man of the Year status. “He doesn’t start."
is Ron Artest just an asshole or does he have something against harden? seems like he's an asshole to me. no remorse for what he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:55 PM   #1826
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
is Ron Artest just an asshole or does he have something against harden? seems like he's an asshole to me. no remorse for what he did.
Nah i think what he meant was like at tip off when they all walk around and shake hands before getting started. Nobody goes to the opposing bench and shakes hand's with subs. They just shake hands with all the guys on the floor at the beginning of the game. It'd be stupid for him to walk over to OKC's bench and shake hands with Harden.

He has remorse, but expecting him to do that is dumb. I think he got asked that question on purpose, and knowing full well what his response would be, it was purposely taken out of context and has now been blown completely out of proportion. The NBA LOVES controversy.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 05-14-2012, 07:40 PM   #1827
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
That play and execution they ran that ended up with Allen dribbling and taking an off-balance shot running towards the baseline was absolutely dreadful. Why would KG run to the wing and stand there with the ball up waiting for Allen to get opened on an already crowded baseline? Then Rondo getting the ball to Allen of all people. Such stupidity.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:15 PM   #1828
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Lakers getting fucking owned by OKC..
Old 05-14-2012, 09:37 PM   #1829
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
OKC just can't miss...
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 05-14-2012, 11:43 PM   #1830
DisEpyon
Zilvia Junkie

DisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DisEpyon
So whats going to happen to that lakers player that got thrown out of the game, knocked over a chair, and took his shirt off as he was leaving to show his manliness?
Closed Thread