Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-18-2010, 02:23 PM   #1801
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
Dignity is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Ugh... I'm tired. Wouldn't mind that bottle of water about now lol.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:01 PM   #1802
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
so i fixed my vehicle. fun fun fun.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:47 PM   #1803
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I washed my automobile. Awsome possum.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:14 AM   #1804
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
So did I!! Woop woop!!
Old 06-21-2010, 10:34 AM   #1805
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Want to wash mine too dave?
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #1806
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hmmm.....maybe if i get to drive it. haha
Old 06-21-2010, 11:07 AM   #1807
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection

message length
Old 06-21-2010, 11:46 AM   #1808
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
So did I!! Woop woop!!
actually i did the washing and you did the rinsing... ahaha

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:59 AM   #1809
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
My car is still in a shop......

cant do much there. we think we figured out the problem. i dont even know whats the name of the thing. looks like a fork to me...
Old 06-21-2010, 03:11 PM   #1810
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
The SHIFT FORK?
slamburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #1811
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
ohhh. yeah that. didnt think the name would be that obvious...lol thanks.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:20 PM   #1812
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
haha ok. What happened? it broke? so wasn't engaging clutch?
Old 06-21-2010, 03:55 PM   #1813
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

nope. it hasnt been engaging the clutch correctly. friend and i thought it was a burnt clutch at first.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:18 PM   #1814
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
bunch of noobs.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:27 PM   #1815
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

yeah fckin noobs
Old 06-22-2010, 11:08 PM   #1816
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
JDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDM671
can someone bump me
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/32835...14-3-pair.html

Touke <3
JDM671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:51 AM   #1817
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM671 View Post
if you have them in 2 weeks ill take them? maybe...
Old 06-23-2010, 02:01 AM   #1818
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/32900...motor-set.html

bump my thread

i need to make room in my garage for teddys new motor!
Old 06-23-2010, 12:09 PM   #1819
ilike240s

Trader Rating: (0)
ilike240s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How many people usually show up? I just posted this in the Irvine meet thread but if you guys want to get out more people to come then there should be a sign up list to get the people who are committed on coming out. Also to get bigger meets you might want to switch up the days that falls with another meet like the Irvine one thats also on tonite.

Just my two cents.

So is there a meet tonite?
ilike240s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:17 PM   #1820
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Yeah there is a meet tonight, Ryota come to work! i miss you hahahahahahha
Old 06-23-2010, 01:27 PM   #1821
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilike240s View Post
How many people usually show up? I just posted this in the Irvine meet thread but if you guys want to get out more people to come then there should be a sign up list to get the people who are committed on coming out. Also to get bigger meets you might want to switch up the days that falls with another meet like the Irvine one thats also on tonite.

Just my two cents.

it usually doesn't matter if it falls with a meet in irvine since, about 90% of the people here wouldn't drive down to irvine to go to a meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamburger View Post
Yeah there is a meet tonight, Ryota come to work! i miss you hahahahahahha
unfortunately i'll be at work tomorrow
Old 06-23-2010, 01:29 PM   #1822
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

I'll be at work tomorrow too lets punch jack in the face.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:30 PM   #1823
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/32900...motor-set.html

bump my thread

i need to make room in my garage for teddys new motor!
wtf? where'd the RB come from? lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilike240s View Post

Just my two cents.

yeah theres a meet tonight. the meet fluctuates on how many people are attending. some weeks it would be a few and some weeks a shit bunch of people goes. but lately its been good. my car is still not running but i'll most likely be there.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:31 PM   #1824
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

oh wait .. i have a feeling i'm gonna be sick tomorrow :O
Old 06-23-2010, 01:31 PM   #1825
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

hi ryota!
Old 06-23-2010, 01:38 PM   #1826
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
JDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDM671
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
if you have them in 2 weeks ill take them? maybe...
Ill have them but that "maybe..." scares me. lol

Touke <3
JDM671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:40 PM   #1827
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
hi ryota!
what's up chris. haven't been coming to the meet recently. Maybe I should head down today
Old 06-23-2010, 01:41 PM   #1828
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

you better not be "sick" i'll punch you in the face!
Old 06-23-2010, 01:44 PM   #1829
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

i dunno man. I just have this feeling that i'm gonna be "sick"
Old 06-23-2010, 01:45 PM   #1830
ilike240s

Trader Rating: (0)
ilike240s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
it usually doesn't matter if it falls with a meet in irvine since, about 90% of the people here wouldn't drive down to irvine to go to a meet.

Then I would say 90% of the people are not car guys and gals then.

I drive from 562 to west covina just to hangout with my s2000 homies....and at the same time I'd drive to oc and torrance to meet up with the other guys too on their nights. You don't see me complaining about the driving distance as long as I know there will be a good turn out. Oh wells to each their own......that statement alone made my decision on which meet to attend....thanks anyways
ilike240s is offline   Reply With Quote