Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 11:58 AM   #1801
D.Bo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
D.Bo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
do have the 4x114.3 30mm spacers and S13 subframe bushings in stock?? if so how much shipped to 70131
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 03:07 PM   #1802
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
hey dan im kinda wondering whats goin on? lol i sent u almost 500 bucks friday and i havent heard a word from you? well let me know whats up i guess
Old 06-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #1803
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikspool View Post
you got any s13 radiator for sr?
price and local p/u
In stock now $200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
Count me in for the Super Angle stuff
OK so the list as of now is:

1. slideways2004
2. gpm
3. Suk02Si

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
How much for the magnetic oil drain plug and the steering spacers shipped to 17517? Thanks!
$18
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
just wondering if my stuff has shipped yet or if it is shipping soon? probably pretty busy, thanks dan just want this stuff for next event
emailed you tracking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Hey Dan! I nEEd some ruca's shipped to K1W-1G4... v1 or v2 doesn't matter to me, whatever you have in stock!

*edit .. upon matt power's suggestion i'll go for V2!
alright, V1 RUCA is discontinued anyways, $220 shipped to you for Gen II RUCA in stock now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by battery1882 View Post
how much longer for the soarer coilovers. I'm dying...
August-ish is the latest update I heard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
I'm in w/ the super angle kit.
Let me PM you with a question about that too.
OK so the super angle kit air freight list as of now is:

1. slideways2004
2. gpm
3. Suk02Si
4. SoSideways

PM has been replied to
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bo View Post
do have the 4x114.3 30mm spacers and S13 subframe bushings in stock?? if so how much shipped to 70131
Wheel spacers-no i dont, sub frame spacers are in stock now $60 shipped to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
hey dan im kinda wondering whats goin on? lol i sent u almost 500 bucks friday and i havent heard a word from you? well let me know whats up i guess
I went to vegas and spent all your money on hookers and blow, Sorry!

lol Dont stress, how could I do something like that with all this posi-rep? you sent $ on friday after UPS picked up and we're closed on the weekends. Your parts ship today and your tracking has been emailed.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 06-23-2008, 06:52 PM   #1804
DrifterPaw
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
DrifterPaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
U can add me in for the super angle kit just need to know the price for the shipping on them
Old 06-23-2008, 11:32 PM   #1805
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Ok man, I think i am ready for those Version1 Toe Rods and Steering spacers shipped to 63304 for 200 bucks, what should i title the message in Paypal?

Are those spacers safe to run on an OEM tie rod?
Old 06-23-2008, 11:33 PM   #1806
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Payment sent for rucas.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:24 AM   #1807
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yeah, just let me know what the total for the super angle kit + shipping + the extra work would cost me after the super angle kit sign up is finalized, and I'll send the money ASAP.

Gotta go and take the spindle off this week, w00t.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:06 AM   #1808
TUnity2
Zilvia Junkie

TUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bo View Post
ALways got one up me eh? 5mm more? Siiiiiiiiiick.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:17 AM   #1809
D.Bo
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUnity2 View Post
ALways got one up me eh? 5mm more? Siiiiiiiiiick.
hahah hell yea. if i cant find a 30mm im goin to go with a 40mm lol. -3 offset. SICK!
Old 06-24-2008, 12:22 PM   #1810
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hey dan, do you have any fender rollers in stock at the shop?

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Old 06-24-2008, 12:33 PM   #1811
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
thanks dan for the info
Old 06-24-2008, 02:24 PM   #1812
818_99G20
Leaky Injector

818_99G20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 818_99G20 Send a message via Yahoo to 818_99G20
How much for the manual boost controller? shipped to 91401
Old 06-24-2008, 02:38 PM   #1813
DavidC
Zilvia Junkie

DavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really nice
got s14 radiator for s14 sr?
shipped to zip 21042

thanks
Old 06-24-2008, 03:13 PM   #1814
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
got s14 radiator for s14 sr?
shipped to zip 21042

thanks
yes, $$225

Quote:
Originally Posted by 818_99G20 View Post
How much for the manual boost controller? shipped to 91401
sorry but those are sold out right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
Hey dan, do you have any fender rollers in stock at the shop?
Nope, those are sold out too.but we have more on the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Payment sent for rucas.
got it thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
Ok man, I think i am ready for those Version1 Toe Rods and Steering spacers shipped to 63304 for 200 bucks, what should i title the message in Paypal?

Are those spacers safe to run on an OEM tie rod?
Make sure you clean the thread with brake cleaner and use red lock tight and you will be safe.

and always put what you ordered and your shipping address in the notes section on the paypal order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Yeah, just let me know what the total for the super angle kit + shipping + the extra work would cost me after the super angle kit sign up is finalized, and I'll send the money ASAP.

Gotta go and take the spindle off this week, w00t.
will do. I'll pm you when I figure that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrifterPaw View Post
U can add me in for the super angle kit just need to know the price for the shipping on them
your added to the list.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:29 PM   #1815
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
I want a super angle kit for my s13 as well.. let me know how much for shipping asap.....ill need one for my s14 in a couple of months too.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:25 PM   #1816
818_99G20
Leaky Injector

818_99G20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 818_99G20 Send a message via Yahoo to 818_99G20
Oh man :-(. When will you have the boost controllers in stock?
Old 06-24-2008, 08:51 PM   #1817
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
so do you have the 5 lug 20mm and 25mm spacers? i need one pair of each!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 06-25-2008, 01:49 PM   #1818
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
I want a super angle kit for my s13 as well.. let me know how much for shipping asap.....ill need one for my s14 in a couple of months too.
OK so the super angle kit air freight list as of now is:

1. slideways2004
2. gpm
3. Suk02Si
4. SoSideways
5. DrifterPaw
6. Blackparade

Actual shipping is to be determined when people are done signing up for this list so we can find out how many people are sharing the box. As for the other one needed in a couple of months, we should be stocked up from the ocean freight delivery then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 818_99G20 View Post
Oh man :-(. When will you have the boost controllers in stock?
I have a display one if you want it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
so do you have the 5 lug 20mm and 25mm spacers? i need one pair of each!
I've got 25mm in our older style 1pc spacer, no 20's in stock.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:58 PM   #1819
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
jeez dan

you guys are selling out on everything!

i guess i'll have to wait until next shipment to get the ball rolling
Old 06-25-2008, 04:29 PM   #1820
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Ya its weird some things we have tons of stock, other things zero...

We have TONS of:
Camber arms
Toe rods
Traction rods
Tension rods
Subframe spacers
Drift knobs
Oil plugs
Intercoolers
Air water seperator tanks
SR radiators
turn signal/bumper light kit
big brake rotors
S14 coilovers

We have ZERO:
fender rollers
wheel spacers
gen II toe rod
s13 coilovers
oil coolers
oil catch tank
Old 06-25-2008, 09:02 PM   #1821
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Dan! How much for S13 subframe spacers and steering spacers shipped to 17517? I'll send the money tomorrow.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:06 PM   #1822
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
OK

I've got 25mm in our older style 1pc spacer, no 20's in stock.
so how much for 2 pairs,(4) shipped to la. 91010?

also any pics? whats the difference between older versus newer style?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 06-26-2008, 03:34 AM   #1823
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
when does the thicker radiator debut
Old 06-26-2008, 01:08 PM   #1824
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Dan! How much for S13 subframe spacers and steering spacers shipped to 17517? I'll send the money tomorrow.
$60 shipped to you. Oh sweet avitar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
so how much for 2 pairs,(4) shipped to la. 91010? also any pics? whats the difference between older versus newer style?
The older ones had a center ring thats not removable and therefore werent compatible with all wheels. (but we machined the ring flush) I only have 1 pair 25mm 1 pair 30mm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
when does the thicker radiator debut
Its out in Japan already but I have not ordered any because I'm tapped out trying to replenish stock on more popular items plus I have the original alumi radiators in stock still. If you want we can ship one from J-land just for you.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:28 PM   #1825
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
The older ones had a center ring thats not removable and therefore werent compatible with all wheels. (but we machined the ring flush) I only have 1 pair 25mm 1 pair 30mm.
how much for both shipped to me? 91010?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 06-26-2008, 03:43 PM   #1826
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Payment sent for V1 S14 Toe Rods and FREE Steering Spacers
Old 06-26-2008, 05:27 PM   #1827
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
price on bent camber arms, bent toe rods, traction rods, and tension rods (all s13 240sx) sent as cheaply as possible to 43220

payment should follow soonly after

thanks
Old 06-27-2008, 09:27 AM   #1828
D.Bo
Zilvia Member

when will you have the 4x114.3 30mm spacers in stock?
Old 06-27-2008, 10:27 AM   #1829
oneviaman
Leaky Injector

oneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond repute
i want to be on the super angle kit. monies/cores ready!!
Old 06-27-2008, 12:58 PM   #1830
wntrcoatblu240
Zilvia Member

wntrcoatblu240 is an unknown quantity at this point
i really NEED the s13 coilovers.. lol.. i know you don't have any in stock but when you do, i have $$ ready,

can i get a price shipped to 94015 possible pickup in SD? i might take a trip to check out the store and pick up other things..