Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 01:59 PM   #1801
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
if u want a like new used one. i have one on my old sohc in the garage. let me know if u decide to not buy a new one.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2007, 07:29 PM   #1802
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180
if u want a like new used one. i have one on my old sohc in the garage. let me know if u decide to not buy a new one.
ahh too late i already bought a new one from Napa for my shops cost - $36 - installed and running by the end of lunch

but that motor is gonna go real soon thougn i can feel it .... it's making noises and won't keep idle
Old 03-06-2007, 07:33 PM   #1803
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
that could be many things. vacuum, timing, etc.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:42 PM   #1804
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz
No... No bumping that faggot ass eurobeat at the meet. I'll straight pop your hood and disconnect your battery. lol
lol and reset my radio I'm scared, I'll have to bring some next time just for you. I got even better stuff, early 90s pop dance music.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:02 PM   #1805
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickdmarz
lol and reset my radio I'm scared, I'll have to bring some next time just for you. I got even better stuff, early 90s pop dance music.
hahahaha
Old 03-06-2007, 08:04 PM   #1806
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
that could be many things. vacuum, timing, etc.
lol .. i know there might be many problems but when you start hearing knocking in the motor then you know it's time to start thinking about a new one .. KC said she wants an SR ...hahahahahaha

so whats wrong with your's this time ?
Old 03-06-2007, 08:06 PM   #1807
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow
ahh my g/f's 240's water pump took a shit on us last night ... had to tow it 16 miles back to my shop .... damn old cars !!!
My water pump took a shit today, too. But I'm not down with towing, so I drove that fucker home. Damn bearing went bad, and its all wobbly and howling like a banshee. lol

To add to that... I think I have the good 'ole timing chain rattle as of today as well. Yay, gives me a reason to pull the valve cover off, swap cams, and reseal it. w00t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickdmarz
In that case, battery cables shall be removed from the car entirely! I have the tools, and the anger. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-06-2007, 09:23 PM   #1808
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

overheating issues.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:14 PM   #1809
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
My water pump took a shit today, too. But I'm not down with towing, so I drove that fucker home. Damn bearing went bad, and its all wobbly and howling like a banshee. lol
yea hers was a lil worse .. it blew up pretty much spitting coolant everywhere and the belt fell of and ripped while getting stuck in the power steering belt
Old 03-06-2007, 10:24 PM   #1810
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

what the hell? then the belt went out before the pump.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:28 PM   #1811
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
wat the hell is it with everyones cars dying all of a sudden.....anyone else have bad news?
Old 03-06-2007, 11:38 PM   #1812
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
what the hell? then the belt went out before the pump.
no no no .. the water pump pulley got soo loose that it threw the belt off ... and thats how i noticed something was wrong cuz i saw the battery light go on
Old 03-07-2007, 01:07 AM   #1813
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

that would suck if the pulley came all the way loose and the clutch fan pwns everything in the engine bay.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:03 AM   #1814
JSoul
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
that would suck if the pulley came all the way loose and the clutch fan pwns everything in the engine bay.
no!
Old 03-07-2007, 03:10 AM   #1815
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow
yea hers was a lil worse .. it blew up pretty much spitting coolant everywhere and the belt fell of and ripped while getting stuck in the power steering belt
Sounds like what will happen if I ignore my bad water pump. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:09 AM   #1816
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Sounds like what will happen if I ignore my bad water pump. lol
lol yea .. but it's all good now ....
Old 03-07-2007, 12:56 PM   #1817
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
i hate clutch fans

and then trying to fit an electric fan without taking off the bumper lol

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-07-2007, 01:25 PM   #1818
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N
i hate clutch fans

and then trying to fit an electric fan without taking off the bumper lol

haha das sux ....
p.s. sorry on the hold off on the roof spoilers .... but u can see what i'm dealing here with right now
Old 03-07-2007, 01:36 PM   #1819
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
its alright now...me n jason knocked it out...

no worries on the spoilers i got a good amount left just let me know

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-07-2007, 06:13 PM   #1820
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSoul
no!

dayum we kicked it at albertos forever yesterday
Old 03-07-2007, 07:57 PM   #1821
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop

dayum we kicked it at albertos forever yesterday

why wan't i invited ?!?!?!?!
Old 03-07-2007, 07:58 PM   #1822
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
yeah bitches. where was my phone call

not that icould have come but whatever.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 03-07-2007, 08:04 PM   #1823
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N

no worries on the spoilers i got a good amount left just let me know

right on ... i still want em soo .. as soon as i got the cash
Old 03-07-2007, 08:05 PM   #1824
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
yeah bitches. where was my phone call

not that icould have come but whatever.

hahahaha
Old 03-07-2007, 08:06 PM   #1825
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Damn i'm bored anyone wants to come over to Fullerton and have a beer and pizza with me ?!
Old 03-07-2007, 08:07 PM   #1826
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSoul
no!

lol what are u doing here ..... u don't have a 240 !
Old 03-07-2007, 08:28 PM   #1827
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

^haha pwnt.

man beer and pizza. sounds good. if only i had a ride.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:52 PM   #1828
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
^haha pwnt.

man beer and pizza. sounds good. if only i had a ride.

mmmhhhmmmm bbbeeeeeerrrrr .... ahhh my pizza !
Old 03-07-2007, 09:02 PM   #1829
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
^...lol thats fucked up right there...haha
Old 03-07-2007, 09:09 PM   #1830
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupeluv
^...lol thats fucked up right there...haha

it's all good ... just the cheese got burned a bit