Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:32 PM   #1831
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Track car with no track time in it's new digs. So show car? LOL!!!
(that odd silence, sorta like when mommy hits daddy at the dinner table)

Wingstop huh? Like the Pizza hut ones?

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2012, 09:45 PM   #1832
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

No need for a wrench...
now stop bitching and give Toby your money!!
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #1833
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
so... when are we getting those fucking hot ass chicken wangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Thought of you two homos today, when I brought Wingstop up to the shop...

... so, anytime starting tomorrow haha.
I am game for Thursday, lets make it happen guys!!!

Ordered a bunch of cupcakes, and a PBM HMIC today... wonder if I should weld a -10 fitting on the cold side for that brake booster line. LOL j/k

Gone will be my shitty blitz blow off valve, good riddance you little bastard! I think I may put on my spare IACV tomorrow at the shop Jeff, I wanted to spray some "LUBE" in it before putting it on the car. Maybe have you blow my mind to see if it works before I install it.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:02 AM   #1834
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I'm down, roll over and we'll call Mike a pansy until he joins us for dinner.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:16 AM   #1835
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Three way mandate. What a beautiful thing.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:38 AM   #1836
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Three way mandate. What a beautiful thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw
Old 05-03-2012, 06:50 AM   #1837
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
[IMG]
now stop bitching and give Toby your money!!
Yeah, so I can afford to buy the rest of mine! You are keeping me from finishing my project Wayne.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:28 AM   #1838
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
http://zilvia.net/f/wanted-buy/45125...-purchase.html

Expect a post of me removing some bolts and tightening some bolts later today, I know suuuuuuuper exciting right?
Old 05-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #1839
codyace
Post Whore!

codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
You can use any of the sensors for reverse. So you can essentially tkae out your fifth gear sensor, put it in reverse spot, and vice versa. boom.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
Old 05-04-2012, 12:32 AM   #1840
Om1kron
Post Whore!

got a sweet build thread video I'll throw together for you chaps tomorrow.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #1841
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Well adobe premiere is being a dickhead and for some reason will not import the video with the sound synced correctly. Because I have no desire to make a fresh ass video of nonsense I decided to give you guys the raw... Welcome to Jordan Innovations and also the dumb shit we do there on a daily.

arriving to the shop!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08BcENeM3lI

After that I walked around and looked at all of the new neat shit that showed up at the shop, look what I found!!!

Sweet mother of god!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QfYjzU27uo

A walk around of simone! The car I loosen bolts on and re-tighten
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-CbRVzXyps

Testing an s13 IACV to make sure it still works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_y7TQhwL_E

I'm happy to know after everything is said and done I have a spare IACV. Both were tested and passed with flying colors.

I also noticed that my valve cover has been making contact with my strut tower bar.

But since the valve cover already burred itself a nice little groove I guess I need not worry about the contact patch anymore LOL!!!

Fucked around with a few other odd's and ends and then spent the night over at Islands before heading into work. Andrew Ferguson has a sweet ass picture of me standing in my engine bay because I forgot to put one of those fucking little clamps back on the iacv water hose so I was gushing coolant and has to remove the intake manifold yet again to worm this little fucking clamp back over the hose. FUN FUN FUN!!!

Don't you guys feel special, I've posted this here first rather than my blog. Feel special yo!
Old 05-04-2012, 07:12 PM   #1842
codyace
Post Whore!

It's a good thing I'm waiting for this solidworks POS thing to download and watched that haha.

And for the record, I just wanted a video of YOU putting together AN lines, figure i would be good for a laugh or 5 However you did pull through for me LOL And I literally laughed at out loud at the sticker comment, that was gold!

Now if I can only find the video of me Go Karting and talking trash about your car haha

Old 05-04-2012, 09:32 PM   #1843
codyace
Post Whore!

And Jeff is so white it hurts haha

Old 05-05-2012, 01:15 AM   #1844
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
And Jeff is so white it hurts haha
Lol, suck it Cody!

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 05-05-2012, 01:39 AM   #1845
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
I want a picture of that 1 bolt you loosened up to re-tighten.

spray light layer of fill foam inside the lower portion of the bumper, prevents the bumper from completely cracking and what not.

LOL, fucking cool tape.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:42 AM   #1846
Om1kron
Post Whore!

whats funny is you tube has a filter now that they ask if you want to apply to fix shaky cam videos. And now watching these I feel like I'm having a fucking acid trip LOL!!!
Old 05-05-2012, 02:45 AM   #1847
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
yeah i was going to say it looked like you had water on your lens or something.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:42 AM   #1848
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
wait wait

i was supposed to drive to irwindale for this?

ooooooooooooooh no, fuck that. im never going to hang out with you f*****ts. fuck wing stop, and fuck you hoemoes
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:54 AM   #1849
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Wayne T. Edwards for your next video you should go bother Mike @ clearcorners. Maybe you can get him to retrofit LEDs in you tail lights that say "I <3 dicks" every time you apply the brakes.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #1850
Edwin562
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
Edwin562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Wayne T. Edwards for your next video you should go bother Mike @ clearcorners. Maybe you can get him to retrofit LEDs in you tail lights that say "I <3 dicks" every time you apply the brakes.
i agree on this, Go thru mike's shit and start talking shit like u did at Jeff's shop.. shit will be funny as shit.
Edwin562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:58 AM   #1851
codyace
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post

Hmmm, this could be a great idea

WTE Visits....

Old 05-05-2012, 11:19 AM   #1852
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Yeah, and then go visit Dave (drift freaq) and get him to make you some custom rainbow pokadot engine mounts.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:55 PM   #1853
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
wait wait

i was supposed to drive to irwindale for this?

ooooooooooooooh no, fuck that. im never going to hang out with you f******ts. fuck wing stop, and fuck you hoemoes
You're still coming. Thursday. Lets do this.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #1854
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Wayne thought he could fit into Alex Pfeiffer's old seat in the pink car. L oh elllll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGWbt3DSje0

Old 05-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #1855
Om1kron
Post Whore!

nice, who works on cars in skins?

http://om1kron.blogspot.com/2012/05/cinco-de-mayo.html

Last edited by Om1kron; 05-07-2012 at 01:52 AM..
Om1kron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:20 AM   #1856
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
bwaahahahha

some needs to fucking photoshop this photo and toss a bib and pacifier on wayne's fuckin face.... that would be hilarious
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #1857
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Shouldn't you be finishing Miatas so you can make it out here Thursday?

Get to work, or opaquecorners.com will come online and steal all yer biznezzz

Old 05-12-2012, 01:15 AM   #1860
Om1kron
Post Whore!

I suspect I may have not gotten the right intercooler core while we're at it, but who knows. Needless to say it's installed works great I'm happy. THE END.

Simone : My 1996 240sx: Installing an intercooler part 2