Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:47 AM   #1861
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yeah i know i'm gonna start carrying my digi with me i heard a few other stars were here and i failed at getting a pic and McCain was here like a month or so ago..
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2008, 11:57 AM   #1862
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
hah i'll try to lure into my office... nad tell her to post in this thread right?? hahah that would be dope...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
WITHOUT ANY PIC THAT VISIT WILL FAIL

So you better snap some pics lol
Dude if you can get her to do that, take a pic of her posting on Zilvia I will make that my sig until the movie comes out with credit to you being the effin MAN!.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:04 PM   #1863
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Get her to hold up a sign that say ZILVIA.NET now that would be awesome lol
LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:04 PM   #1864
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
haha that would be a hot pic....

But it's all on how her schedule is...

my boy said they're gonna sneak her in....

Idk why we've had bigger celebs come here and it was no problem...

I was out smoking a Cig and Daddy Yankee walks right past me with one other dude..

Shakira has been here roaming the halls....
Old 09-17-2008, 12:06 PM   #1865
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I'm just sayin...you gotta do it.

Those are your orders soldier!
Old 09-17-2008, 12:10 PM   #1866
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
And if you don't succeed then speeds gonna pink you for about two weeks lol
Old 09-17-2008, 12:11 PM   #1867
stiizy
Post Whore!

Haha i'll try my best......................
Old 09-17-2008, 12:11 PM   #1868
stiizy
Post Whore!

haha no pinking i was pinked for 2 hours and that shit drove me crazy
Old 09-17-2008, 12:12 PM   #1869
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

No there is no Best

its more like you have to

Well then you better do it or else your gonna look like this

STIIZY
Old 09-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #1870
stiizy
Post Whore!

Okay we'll see.......
Old 09-17-2008, 01:36 PM   #1871
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
if it doesn't happen add at least 50% to that subie part.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:41 PM   #1872
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
If shakira is roaming the halls snap a pic of that ass if ya dont mind
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:48 PM   #1873
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
if it doesn't happen add at least 50% to that subie part.
Damn that's dirty homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
If shakira is roaming the halls snap a pic of that ass if ya dont mind
If i see her again i got you that's all i was looking at.....

I gotta ask what date she is gonna be here...

It might be after filming the Movie so maybe November sometime...
Old 09-18-2008, 06:10 AM   #1874
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Quote:

TFW2005 has received confirmation that The Fallen is a new character in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. The name of the sequel is indeed referring to this new character, and it is not referencing the Decepticons from the first movie trying to get revenge on the Autobots. Will The Fallen be similar to his comic book persona? Stay tuned to TFW2005 for more details on this new character as they emerge.
WELL NO FUCKING SHIT ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT TRANSFORMERS KNOWS THAT LOL. Just thought i should post it lol it had me rolling when i read it
Old 09-18-2008, 06:25 AM   #1875
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Also Megan Fox had a relationship relationship with the Russian beauty called Nikita when she was 18.

Quote:
Actress Megan Fox poses at the premiere of the movie "Eagle Eye" at the Grauman's Chinese theatre in Hollywood, California September 16, 2008. The movie opens in the U.S. on September 26. [Agencies]

Megan Fox was once in love with a female stripper. The 'Transformers' actress - who is engaged to actor Brian Austin Green - had a brief relationship with the Russian beauty called Nikita when she was 18.

She said: "Well, that year my boyfriend broke up with me, and I decided - oh man, sorry, mommy! - that I was in love with this girl that worked at The Body Shop. I decided that I was going to get her to love me back, and I went out of my way to create a relationship with this girl, a stripper named Nikita. "

She used to do these beautiful slow dances to Aerosmith ballads. I used to give her presents to try and convince her to stop stripping." Despite her same-sex dalliance, Megan insists she is secure in her sexuality, but doesn't think there is anything wrong with a woman having a crush on another woman.

She added to America's GQ magazine: "Look, I'm not a lesbian. I just think that all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes. I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl - Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing. And lately I've been obsessed with Jenna Jameson, but... oh boy."
Old 09-18-2008, 07:08 AM   #1876
stiizy
Post Whore!

How you gonna be engaged to david from 90210 the original series wtf....

She need someone better!!!
Old 09-18-2008, 08:26 AM   #1877
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
How you gonna be engaged to david from 90210 the original series wtf....

She need someone better!!!
Don't foget he's on The Sara Connor Chronicles now.

God she's hot.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:41 AM   #1878
stiizy
Post Whore!

yeah i guess but she should be with someone else...

I guess i'm just hatin
Old 09-18-2008, 08:48 AM   #1879
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
yeah i guess but she should be with someone else...
Yea, like me.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:51 AM   #1880
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

psh aren't you married already speed lol
Old 09-18-2008, 08:52 AM   #1881
stiizy
Post Whore!

i was waiting for one of you guys to say it..

Should of known it was gonna be you...

Off-topic...

I got 3 interviews next week increasing my salary by at least 6-10k
Old 09-18-2008, 08:53 AM   #1882
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

nice congrats stiizy hope you get it
Old 09-18-2008, 08:56 AM   #1883
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
psh aren't you married already speed lol
Yes. But my wife is cool. lol.

Quote:
i was waiting for one of you guys to say it..

Should of known it was gonna be you...

Off-topic...

I got 3 interviews next week increasing my salary by at least 6-10k
Congrats, and good luck.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:04 AM   #1884
stiizy
Post Whore!

Thanks guys.....

I hope i do not feeling the slow pace of Univision no more .....

And i hate the shitty pay.....

need more cash thinking bout a New DD don't know which one cause of you Mel always showing some new hot shit i'm so confused...

How's the new A4??
Old 09-18-2008, 09:11 AM   #1885
stiizy
Post Whore!

But oh knows what if Zilvia is blocked by my new job.........
Old 09-18-2008, 09:23 AM   #1886
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Yes. But my wife is cool. lol.
Hahaha nice a little threesome action going on lol Megan did have a thing for chicks lol

Quote:
But oh knows what if Zilvia is blocked by my new job.........
Then you better find some other forum lol
Old 09-18-2008, 09:39 AM   #1887
stiizy
Post Whore!

I'll still post whore it at home then...

i love this time of year it's starting to get cold and i always switch jobs around this time of year...
Old 09-18-2008, 09:41 AM   #1888
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'll still post whore it at home then...

i love this time of year it's starting to get cold and i always switch jobs around this time of year...
Of course you switch jobs around this time we all know prostitutes cant walk the streets in the winter time lol
Old 09-18-2008, 09:44 AM   #1889
stiizy
Post Whore!

Haha true dat...

Winter is when i wear my pimpin gear
Old 09-18-2008, 09:52 AM   #1890
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Man I'm jealous. I've been missing out on this thread of Megan Fox for the past couple of pages hahah.

Hey Stiiz, I'm gonna mail you a pokeball, catch her for me.

Here's a random pic I found. WTF?