Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 11:01 PM   #1861
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
BarrigaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
SA vs. OKC looks to be interesting. If Miami bounces out...would make an interesting finals if Indy made it.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:33 AM   #1862
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
LeBron and Wade played bad yesterday and Wade's been pretty bad this series, but I never thought that Miller, Haslem, and Battier would all be so worthless all season long and so soon

I mean we expect very little from Joel Anthony but he has made more of an impact than either of those 3. Shit, at this point they should just throw Eddy Curry and Terrel Harris out there

The depressing thing.....every single one of these fuckers is locked into a long term deal. Right down to the scrubs.

The fallout of the Pacers winning the series would be glorious. But it's their horrible basketball that gets them the win. I mean Spurs teams have always boring to watch, but played amazingly good defense (when you were paying attention).

The pacers are just an ugly team to watch that play ugly basketball and use that to disrupt the other teams rhythm entirely.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:19 AM   #1863
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
The pacers are just an ugly team to watch that play ugly basketball and use that to disrupt the other teams rhythm entirely.
^^^ This, and in addition, they have managed to get under Miami's skin. By "Miami," I specifically mean LeBron and Dwyane Wade.

Also:
Blake upset about fans' threatening messages
Hit your wide open shots and this doesn't happen.

And I write too!
Old 05-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #1864
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

Worst possible outcome for NBA Finals, Spurs and Indy. And the way Indy plays, I can see them coming out of the East if they do hold off Miami. I hope that OKC comes out of the west. I really enjoy watching them play.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:33 AM   #1865
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pacers/Heat game was rough to watch for other reasons than the previous two games. A lot of things hampered the Heat in this game, they were just falling apart. Chalmers actually had a good game...just wondering were he was in game 2 ha Anyone see James and Granger getting in a serious fight during this series? These two really go at it and James almost gave Granger another vicious elbow.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:10 PM   #1866
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Pacers/Heat game was rough to watch for other reasons than the previous two games. A lot of things hampered the Heat in this game, they were just falling apart. Chalmers actually had a good game...just wondering were he was in game 2 ha Anyone see James and Granger getting in a serious fight during this series? These two really go at it and James almost gave Granger another vicious elbow.
They have been at each other's throats the whole series too. Chalmers and David West had a moment too, as did Spoelstra and Dwyane Wade in a huddle it seems.
If the Heat lose this and the media doesn't give them the "injury" pass with Bosh, Spoelstra is as good as canned before draft day.

And I write too!
Old 05-18-2012, 12:38 PM   #1867
Kojo
Leaky Injector

Kojo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I don't know why but I HATE the Spurs. I think it's from the David Robinson era.

the next few games are going to be interesting...They don't need to keep it close, they need to throttle them and not let up.
lol you know I've always hated the spurs myself, even more so when they beat my hornets in the playoffs game 7 (was there for that one) but the last couple of seasons they've grown on me...they play simple ass,old school basketball and its just something to sit back and appreciate

and tony parker is just ballin out of his mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
*Sigh* yet still, nobody talks about the Spurs schooling the Clippers. I think I'm gonna be rooting for them this playoff. Nobody seems to give them credit for shit. Duncan deserves another ring before he retires.
well clips is my team now since cp3 landed there so Id love to see them win but realistically speaking I know they won't. they'll be lucky to win one the way spurs are playing em.

Quote:
lol how you figure? they move the ball, got a good low post/inside game, good outside game, a few flashy jams courtesy of paul george, what more do you want?

i went to high school with danny granger so I'm rooting for em/wanna see him do well..plus dwest, another ex hornet.

i used to be a big lebron fan,and i wanted him to win a chip in mami at some point but now that he's flopping his fucking nuts off, i wanna see miami get stomped
Old 05-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #1868
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
lol how you figure? they move the ball, got a good low post/inside game, good outside game, a few flashy jams courtesy of paul george, what more do you want?
They grind out the pace, don't run out on the break often and play physical-as-fuck defense...
That is not "pretty" basketball, but it wins

And I write too!
Old 05-18-2012, 06:18 PM   #1869
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
They grind out the pace, don't run out on the break often and play physical-as-fuck defense...
That is not "pretty" basketball, but it wins
Specially against a soft team like the Heat.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-18-2012, 09:06 PM   #1870
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
What the fuck just happened with the Celts/76ers game? I looked up the score at work and the Boston was up by like 16 pts in the 3rd. I get home and they end up down by 7 pts with seconds left on the clock?!?!

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-18-2012, 09:15 PM   #1871
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
What the fuck just happened with the Celts/76ers game? I looked up the score at work and the Boston was up by like 16 pts in the 3rd. I get home and they end up down by 7 pts with seconds left on the clock?!?!
Funny, I got in from doing some running around. Sit down to have dinner and throw the game on. First quarter and its 16-5 for the Celtics.

What an unbelievable collapse. 76ers with nice teamball to end the game while Rondo dribbles forever to nowhere. Great job by Philly.

And what's going on with this Lakers game? Kobe Bryant throwing up clutch airballs. Ray Allen throwing up clutch airballs.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #1872
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

If Lakers doesnt have a decent lead coming into the 4th, they'll lose this game again.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #1873
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
everyone seems to be in panic mode (including the team themselves) since the heat are down 1-2. they win the next game and it's a 2-2 series again. i wouldn't be worried for them until they actually lose their next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:46 PM   #1874
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

Wow, could the refs give kobe anymore freebies? Two terrible foul calls on Harden. Then kobe travels right on the baseline.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:55 PM   #1875
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
They have been at each other's throats the whole series too. Chalmers and David West had a moment too, as did Spoelstra and Dwyane Wade in a huddle it seems.
If the Heat lose this and the media doesn't give them the "injury" pass with Bosh, Spoelstra is as good as canned before draft day.
I think Wade gets traded before Spo gets fired. Spo is Pat Riley's project and a good Coach. Wade has been playing horrible this whole series. He lost game 2 and had one of the worst games I have ever seen of a superstar during the playoffs. I'll say this much no Heat fans are okay with what D-Wade did lastnight and I'm sure Pat and Mickey are far less impressed with his childish behavier. I still think the Heat win the series but if they don't D-Wade is as good as traded for good roleplayers that can hit wide open shots cough Shane cough cough...

Funny enough D-Wade reminded me of another team cancer that plays somewhere else. He took horrible shots, left his man open and was horrible on close outs...

Unless Pat is planning on pulling a 2006 and coach thus roster to a championship, I don't see Spo going anywhere. Lets see what happens Sunday
Old 05-18-2012, 11:42 PM   #1876
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrigaS14 View Post
Wow, could the refs give kobe anymore freebies? Two terrible foul calls on Harden. Then kobe travels right on the baseline.
Dude, Harden is an awesome player, but he fouls CONSTANTLY. Even if they were questionable calls, Harden's gotten away with a lot of them so i'm sure there were a lot of "make-ups" tonight. I didn't see the supposed travel so i can't speculate on that. I DID see Durant CLEARLY go over and back at half court and that didn't get called. So again, probably more "make-up" calls.

I'm never one to blame refs for wins and losses, but as aggressive as OKC plays defense AND as much as they gamble on defense, it's bound to bite them in the ass sooner or later.

And as far as the Heat are concerned.....D Wade is a whiny little bitch and should probably be traded if he doesn't get his shit together. I used to really like the guy, but my god, all he does now is complain and throw tantrums...GROW UP. He wasn't hustling back on D and spoelstra called him on it and wade went and got his panties all up in a bunch about it....get real....fucking diva.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 05-19-2012, 01:09 AM   #1877
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
Dude, Harden is an awesome player, but he fouls CONSTANTLY. Even if they were questionable calls, Harden's gotten away with a lot of them so i'm sure there were a lot of "make-ups" tonight. I didn't see the supposed travel so i can't speculate on that. I DID see Durant CLEARLY go over and back at half court and that didn't get called. So again, probably more "make-up" calls.

I'm never one to blame refs for wins and losses, but as aggressive as OKC plays defense AND as much as they gamble on defense, it's bound to bite them in the ass sooner or later.

And as far as the Heat are concerned.....D Wade is a whiny little bitch and should probably be traded if he doesn't get his shit together. I used to really like the guy, but my god, all he does now is complain and throw tantrums...GROW UP. He wasn't hustling back on D and spoelstra called him on it and wade went and got his panties all up in a bunch about it....get real....fucking diva.

My Heat homer side wants to dissagree with D-Wade being a Diva but good god he was beyond horrible and a whiney little kid. David Hyde of the Sun Sentinel proposed a D-Wade and Chris Bosh for D12 over the summer. D-Wade for D12 I would do in a heartbeat but I don't see Orlando doing that straight up.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:22 AM   #1878
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
My Heat homer side wants to dissagree with D-Wade being a Diva but good god he was beyond horrible and a whiney little kid. David Hyde of the Sun Sentinel proposed a D-Wade and Chris Bosh for D12 over the summer. D-Wade for D12 I would do in a heartbeat but I don't see Orlando doing that straight up.
I totally hear ya man! It pains me to say it because although i'm not a heat fan i really am/was? a fan of Wade.

As far as that trade is concerned, the only way i see it happening is if Orlando can unload Turkolou's (sp?) astronomical contract with D12....but again i don't really see that happening either.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 05-19-2012, 04:35 AM   #1879
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I think I did read somewhere that Orlando's insistence on a Turkoglu/D12 package was a major hindrance to any trade this year.

And I write too!
Old 05-19-2012, 04:58 AM   #1880
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
“I don’t give a [expletive] what you say,” Bryant told Yahoo! Sports late Friday. “If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations.' Well, [expletive] you.

“Because I don’t play for your [expletive] approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That’s what I play for. Most of the time, when guys feel the pressure, they’re worried about what people might say about them. I don’t have that fear, and it enables me to forget bad plays and to take shots and play my game."
Quote:
“And maybe that’s what separates me from a lot of people: I can laugh at myself in those situations, whereas most people might feel really insecure or nervous about the next one, or pissed off and hold that anger for the next game. I can find the entertainment and humor in it.”
Quote:
“The fallout is always something that makes some guys hesitant,” Bryant said. “They’re thinking about their legacies, their reputations.”
Shots fired!

Kobe Bryant embraces moment, saves Lakers' season with Game 3 win over Thunder - Yahoo! Sports

Old 05-19-2012, 05:12 AM   #1881
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

^^^I guess Gasol doesnt get enough pussy from his GF so he has to resolve to nut checking.

Anyways, Artest and Westbrook tying up...that shit was funny. Artest had that look on his face like "why the fuck do I always get caught up in this shit?"

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-19-2012, 06:54 AM   #1882
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
I just don't see how Heat can't get a "injury pass" while Chicago can. Spoelstra is going nowhere. I'd like to see Wade stay in Miami, it would be too odd to see the Heat become LBJ's team.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:14 AM   #1883
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post

Harden does play hard, but the two calls, one was a block, the other he hit kobe's hand were all non fouls. Hand is part of the ball during the shot and Harden got partial hand and all ball. Then the call where they were coming back down the court and kobe and Harden came together, in all normal ways and Harden got called...come on, that was all crap. Also, I am not saying those calls would have changed the game, just saying the refs were really giving koba some no calls.

Durant's back court was clearly a missed call, not sure if ref was even looking at the court at that time. Overall, one of the worst called games I had ever watched. To me the whole game was out of sync because the refs continued to blow the whistle and slow the pace down.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #1884
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
I just don't see how Heat can't get a "injury pass" while Chicago can. Spoelstra is going nowhere. I'd like to see Wade stay in Miami, it would be too odd to see the Heat become LBJ's team.
Why would they get a injury pass? They lost Chris Bosh, who's barely the #3 option for them. Rose is pretty much the only person worth a damn in Chicago since Boozer dont seem to give a shit about the playoffs. Guess them being the #1 seed was more important to him.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-19-2012, 09:48 AM   #1885
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Damn, its not even the conference finals and LeChoke's already at it?

Anyways, its fun watching Parker put on a pick and roll clinic tonite...
Don't be so blinded by your LBJ hate. Wade is to blame for this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrigaS14 View Post
SA vs. OKC looks to be interesting. If Miami bounces out...would make an interesting finals if Indy made it.
Spurs vs. Indiana

Yep, I bet the David Stern and the broadcasters are salivating at the thought.

Quote:
LeBron and Wade played bad yesterday and Wade's been pretty bad this series, but I never thought that Miller, Haslem, and Battier would all be so worthless all season long and so soon

I mean we expect very little from Joel Anthony but he has made more of an impact than either of those 3. Shit, at this point they should just throw Eddy Curry and Terrel Harris out there

The depressing thing.....every single one of these fuckers is locked into a long term deal. Right down to the scrubs.
Don't worry, they're all getting canned or traded this off seasons. We still have our waiver and a lot of money coming off the books.

HoopsHype - NBA Salaries - Miami Heat

Quote:
The fallout of the Pacers winning the series would be glorious.
Yep, I would like to see Riley go into Beastmode and set shit straight.

Quote:
Spo wont make it past this season. I just cant see it happening because even if this team makes it past Indiana we will lose at either the ECF or the Finals with the way they're playing.

Quote:
Prepare yourself for the ECF matchup we all wanted to see......Indy vs. 76ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
everyone seems to be in panic mode (including the team themselves) since the heat are down 1-2. they win the next game and it's a 2-2 series again. i wouldn't be worried for them until they actually lose their next one.
Because we've seen enough to tell us that this team wont get far even if they make it to the next round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
I think Wade gets traded before Spo gets fired. Spo is Pat Riley's project and a good Coach. Wade has been playing horrible this whole series. He lost game 2 and had one of the worst games I have ever seen of a superstar during the playoffs. I'll say this much no Heat fans are okay with what D-Wade did lastnight and I'm sure Pat and Mickey are far less impressed with his childish behavier. I still think the Heat win the series but if they don't D-Wade is as good as traded for good roleplayers that can hit wide open shots cough Shane cough cough...

Funny enough D-Wade reminded me of another team cancer that plays somewhere else. He took horrible shots, left his man open and was horrible on close outs...

Unless Pat is planning on pulling a 2006 and coach thus roster to a championship, I don't see Spo going anywhere. Lets see what happens Sunday
I can see Spo gone before Wade, that's just the way the NBA works. Coaches get canned before players do. While I probably would trade Wade with my knee-jerk reaction to the shit he did last game, the reality is he's gonna be a Heat lifer.

What happened overnight is that Wade fell out of favor with the Heat fanbase and is feeling what LBJ feels everyday. Because before that Wade was untouchable (like in that Game2 where he missed a shitload of shots and freethrows, but everyone focused on LBJ instead) and the golden boy of Miami. But we've had it with his whiny bullshit. If we lose this series it will be on his shoulders and he can only redeem himself with monster performances from here on out, which he is capable if he resolves whatever issues he has.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:16 AM   #1886
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
I don't know what Durant was thinking putting up that final shot, however it was so close to dropping in.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #1887
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^^^I guess Gasol doesnt get enough pussy from his GF so he has to resolve to nut checking.

i think maybe gasol was tired and due to instinct intended to give KD one of those normal manly ass pats even thought he was hugging KD. well at least i hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post

Prepare yourself for the ECF matchup we all wanted to see......Indy vs. 76ers
hmm 2 of the 4 East teams everyone thought was going to get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs. that would be interesting, but Stern would be pissed. No Star power for ratings.

Quote:
Spurs vs. Indiana

Yep, I bet the David Stern and the broadcasters are salivating at the thought.
i wouldn't be opposed to seeing that since I'm rooting for TD (or the celtics group) to win another ring before he retire and an underdog pacers group making it out of the east. the pacers would be like the pacers, 76ers, nets of the 2000 era going up against the lakers (everyone knew they would lose).

Quote:

What happened overnight is that Wade fell out of favor with the Heat fanbase and is feeling what LBJ feels everyday. Because before that Wade was untouchable (like in that Game2 where he missed a shitload of shots and freethrows, but everyone focused on LBJ instead) and the golden boy of Miami. But we've had it with his whiny bullshit. If we lose this series it will be on his shoulders and he can only redeem himself with monster performances from here on out, which he is capable if he resolves whatever issues he has.
wade's personality has changed a lot since teaming up with lbj and bosh. he used to be a humble and great player. now he's just an asshole asshole and a dirty player. what happened to making it all work? everybody was questioning in the beginning whether egos will get in the way, but i guess it might eventually prevail after all.

Quote:

Last edited by FRpilot; 05-19-2012 at 02:24 PM..
Old 05-19-2012, 01:56 PM   #1888
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
It almost seems like sacrilege that Miami fans would be able to turn on Wade, but it becomes more noticeable, his douchebaggery and "superstar diva" bullshit when he is connected to someone we already know is like that.
I hate that it has to seem that Wade has become that, because I actually like the guy, but it is what it is. I still think Spoelstra is gone first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
I don't know what Durant was thinking putting up that final shot, however it was so close to dropping in.
He was thinking "I am Kevin fucking Durant and I can make any shot on this playing surface," and history has shown this accurate.

Quote:
wade personality has changed a lot since teaming up with lbj and bosh. he used to be humble and a great player. no he's just an asshole asshole and a dirty player. what happened to making it all work? everybody was questioning in the beginning whether egos will get in the way, but i guess it will prevail after all.
No, he is the same asshole as ever. No one noticed it when they were a perennial 5 seed at best.

And I write too!
Old 05-19-2012, 02:31 PM   #1889
FRpilot
Post Whore!

if the heat actually trade wade (which i think is highly unlikely unless he does something that disrupts the team like fucking lbj's mom), wouldn't lbj have been better off resigning in cleveland.

i guess it depends on what they get for wade. if they get d12 then probably, but if they only get a few good role players (ala melo to nyk swap) then i think lbj would have been better off staying in Cleveland and saving his reputation since all he did would essentially be swapping cities.

Quote:
Old 05-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #1890
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
if the heat actually trade wade (which i think is highly unlikely unless he does something that disrupts the team like fucking lbj's mom), wouldn't lbj have been better off resigning in cleveland.
Well, this IS the playoffs and everyone knows that this is the time of the year that the rumors of someone inserting dick into one of the ladies in LeBron's life (remember, the Rumor was that Rashard Lewis fucked Savannah last year).
Let me stop...
I doubt Wade gets traded, Bosh will go first

Guillen: Wade was 'disrespectful'
I hate baseball, but I LOVE Ozzie Guillen

And I write too!
Closed Thread