Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 09:37 AM   #1861
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
^ time to find a new dyno tuning shop

i mean, rear diff and axles is a dead giveaway... no? someone should be fired.
Maybe they were too damn lazy to look under they car. But they have the hood open. The longitudinally mounted engine should be an even bigger dead give away.

That's completely ridiculous.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:43 AM   #1862
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
g35gabby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
that is an old image, been floating around a while. I want to say it was them trolling, I doubt anyone is that dumb. it isn't like it is a rare car or something people don't see 1000 a day.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:49 AM   #1863
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltFaceMcGee
This dude must have smashed someones mom to be in here. Even if it was full primer it would be one of the better cars on zilvia.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:29 AM   #1864
Bullitt_180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Bullitt_180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
This dude must have smashed someones mom to be in here. Even if it was full primer it would be one of the better cars on zilvia.
I think some people need to raise their standards.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:30 AM   #1865
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt_180sx View Post
This.

msglgth
Old 09-02-2014, 10:52 AM   #1866
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
You might be right if this was the doing it right or best cars of Zilvia thread.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:41 AM   #1867
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
You're being overly critical. That car is not on par with any of the bullshit ratchet40 cars.

Like I said before, "doing it wrong" is literally taking the (poor) modification of a car beyond the point of repair.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:48 AM   #1868
omgRWDgoodness!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (48)
omgRWDgoodness! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
There is nothing "doing it right" about a missing gas door, missing grille & corner/turn signal lights, different (and terrible)-colored engine bay, or especially that god-awful fucking bell-bottom aero.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:00 PM   #1869
FaKe_de

FaKe_de is an unknown quantity at this point
This bullshit.

UltracoolCrewonthefacebooks

why do you need to glorify this type of assness...just roll through the pics and be ashamed
Old 09-02-2014, 12:21 PM   #1870
krampus

krampus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epoxy View Post
http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/4632745181.html

"Price is 5,500.00 FIRM. FIRM means that is the lowest I will take for it, you understand? The condition of the car and the mods on the car are worth much more than I'm asking."
Sure to be a stellar buying experience. If that ever happens.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:52 PM   #1871
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaKe_de View Post
This bullshit.

UltracoolCrewonthefacebooks

why do you need to glorify this type of assness...just roll through the pics and be ashamed
Most of their pictures, that I've just now looked at, of cars are at least one color... minus that disaster on their timeline photo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgRWDgoodness! View Post
There is nothing "doing it right" about a missing gas door, missing grille & corner/turn signal lights, different (and terrible)-colored engine bay, or especially that god-awful fucking bell-bottom aero.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
You're being overly critical. That car is not on par with any of the bullshit ratchet40 cars.

Like I said before, "doing it wrong" is literally taking the (poor) modification of a car beyond the point of repair.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
everyone forget the coupe on the last page. jesus people, its half assed plain and simple. if he actually put in his own wrench time on the car, it would look a lot better. he would have taken the time to paint the engine bay a different color, maybe match it to the exterior color, maybe he would have attached things better. just because your car is kitted, painted, cool wheels, gangster looking things attach to the outside, does not make your car cool. plain and simple.

now can we discuss/post more absurd 240s lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
All those things can easily be mended. Maybe it is unfinished, who knows. I personally would never cut out my wheel wells, ziptie vital components in the engine bay, put stickers on my windshield, or have blacked out tail lights or no turn signals, but even in its current state I still like the car better than 90% of modded 240's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
The laziness of having the parts and not installing them leads me to believe he half assed the whole car. With all the work done it's comparatively not hard to get a gas door, corner lights or radiator brackets and install them.

If he can't get the simple stuff done, how did he do the rest of the car?

The car is multiple colors. I am sure it was sprayed at the same time. Looking at the wavy fenders. It looks like no bodywork or priming was done.

Greddy never made a polished intake. I question the legitness of the rest of the parts on the car.

It's not how much shit you put on your car. It's how you do it.
Quote:
That ghetto spec coupe definitely belongs in this thread. Sure, from a distance, not horrible. However, up close is an entirely different story:

- missing corner lights
- missing grille
- missing front turn signals on a daily driver
- missing fuel lid
- blacked out tails (horrible for other drivers)
- windshield covered in stickers
- open wheel wells
- ghetto rigged and ziptied coolant reservoir
- zipties holding headlights (horrible for other drivers)
- ziptie chain holding random junkyard electric fan on

It may have some decent parts, but it still looks like every aspect of the car (power, handling, looks, etc.) were "projects" that were never quite finished and now makes the whole package look half assed.

I guess it's doing it right according to the new generation of S-chassis owners, but according to everyone else from any genre of automotive enthusiasts.....it's definitely doing it wrong.

And that orange heap of a mess that I posted is 'doing it wrong' for all the reasons already posted... The biggest one: $10,000.

Meth: Not even once.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:57 PM   #1872
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

I see it now.
This has just turned into a hate thread.

Old 09-02-2014, 01:11 PM   #1873
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Broadfield's coupe is miles better and it's still sitting on jack stands. This heap isn't even doing it average.

Lets move on from this less than half assed coupe. It and the people that like it are swag incarnate. Shitty superficial flash and no substance. Dare to criticize this and you are an automatic hater.
Old 09-02-2014, 01:54 PM   #1874
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Maybe it is unfinished, who knows.
Quote:
Even if it was full primer it would be one of the better cars on zilvia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Agree, red coupe is fine, everyone needs to calm the fuck down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
reposted from Ziptied lol
"#TATER" hahaha
Old 09-02-2014, 01:54 PM   #1875
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Wait so even Broadfeild isn't doing it right? WTF?
Old 09-02-2014, 01:57 PM   #1876
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
No. I think he was implying: Even if Broadfield's car is on stands, it's still by far better than the "red coupe."

Either way, the red coupe has more style than any ratchet240gang member.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:39 PM   #1877
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Broadfield stripped his car down and is rebuilding it from the ground up. Even in unfinished form it is a thing of beauty. I half want to put it in a glass box in a museum as an example of how you build a car.

How about no, resize those pics.
How about fuck your ninja edit.

Last edited by kingkilburn; 09-03-2014 at 12:40 AM.. Reason: Fuck anonymous ninja edits.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:43 PM   #1878
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Those pictures are huge and I don't care.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:56 PM   #1879
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point

and looks like someone used stop leak to fix a blown head gasket. there goes another KA
Old 09-02-2014, 06:19 PM   #1880
PIEMAN909
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
PIEMAN909 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qgk16h3uVI#t=165

This guy has really good driving skills however, without a doubt the cars are doing it wrong.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #1881
Shift_Kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
Shift_Kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

That's dope
Old 09-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #1882
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by danshaz View Post
and looks like someone used stop leak to fix a blown head gasket. there goes another KA
So much wrong. What is with the fan clutch and no fan? I have never been able to remove my fan without removing the clutch from the pulley first. Nice rust too. I'm guessing straight water in a street car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2014, 07:18 PM   #1883
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

That must be a dead guy's bowling trophy procured from Goodwill because it's for damn sure nobody could give this horrid example of a 240sx any sort of accolade.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:35 PM   #1884
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post

That must be a dead guy's bowling trophy procured from Goodwill because it's for damn sure nobody could give this horrid example of a 240sx any sort of accolade.

Seriously, I nearly spat my water all over my MBP...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
Old 09-02-2014, 07:39 PM   #1885
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
g35gabby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Old 09-02-2014, 07:55 PM   #1886
living4surf
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (52)
living4surf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
gabby to be fair thats my old aero i sold the guy and he never finished the car. yes it looks like shit if he had finished it the car would of been pretty nice (i don't agree with putting aero on before its ready to go straight to bodywork/paint)
Old 09-02-2014, 08:01 PM   #1887
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
This seems to be the only thread that kingkilburn and I are in constant agreement.

Not saying that scares me or anything, just saying that it shows how stupid these ratchet idiots really are.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:16 PM   #1888
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^ that zenki s14 + paint, corner lights, and grill. Ball Out.

hardly doing it wrong...not nearly as bad as this:

I love to bone
Old 09-02-2014, 08:19 PM   #1889
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point

why people paint their headlight surrounds anything but black is beyond me.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:24 PM   #1890
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_Kouki View Post

That's dope
Closed Thread