Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-12-2013, 04:01 PM   #1861
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc60XPCXrh8
Old 02-25-2013, 06:57 PM   #1862
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
YES....Telltale writer teases more Walking Dead prior to Season 2 | Joystiq

imo glenn turned to a jerk. relax bro! reee-lax. ninjas dont get mad.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #1863
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
imo glenn turned to a jerk. relax bro! reee-lax. ninjas dont get mad.
Yeah, the show is so god damn frustrating. Why is it the Kid and the Old Man are the only ones that have any resemblance of logic?

I just want to smack the shit out of everyone else.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #1864
gist864
Zilvia Member

gist864 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gist864
last night episode was great
gist864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:16 PM   #1865
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
The ending scene where they saw the hiker dead was silly, yet oh-so-predictable. I wonder if he just decided to stand in place and get eaten.

The series premiere of Vikings was pretty good as well.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:27 AM   #1866
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
I'm actually enjoying the hell out of the show. Its very obvious with some things that happen and completely annoying with some of events, but for the most part I really enjoy what theyre doing.

The fact that I don't remember everything from the comics probably helps. Also.. Matej, they made a show about my people?
Old 03-27-2013, 01:41 AM   #1867
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
i assume, everyone on here is pretty much caught up, right?

reading below is a spoiler.

did you guys feel sympathetic to merle? he seems to hide behind his tough guy shell but, really wanted to fit where his brother found a home with his new family. so, he convince himself everyboby on the group hates him and he's not wanted. convinced himself dayrl was just a puupet lacky like him with the gov. he's got no where to go, odd man out.

And for a emotional drunk guy , he was on beast mode with that rifle. rest in peace.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:35 AM   #1868
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm glad Merle is dead. He was a terrible addition to the show.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:47 AM   #1869
Mrpopo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Mrpopo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
The governor is starting to act like comic book gov
Mrpopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:01 AM   #1870
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Anyone up on the last issue of the comic? Think they are going to be able to take out Negan now that they met this new guy with the tiger?
Old 03-27-2013, 08:59 AM   #1871
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I really don't get why they just don't leave....

There would be a dozen other prisons in GA alone. Let it be lesson learned - we need more members to survive, safety in numbers.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:38 AM   #1872
gist864
Zilvia Member

gist864 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gist864
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Anyone up on the last issue of the comic? Think they are going to be able to take out Negan now that they met this new guy with the tiger?
"Oh yea he has a tiger, i forgot to mention that" i dont see why they wouldn't be able to take down negan
gist864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:20 AM   #1873
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gist864 View Post
"Oh yea he has a tiger, i forgot to mention that" i dont see why they wouldn't be able to take down negan
Yeah, I'm sure they will. I wonder who is going to die next. I mean after Abraham and Glenn died recently I don't see who can be as much of a shocker.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:01 AM   #1874
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
i assume, everyone on here is pretty much caught up, right?

reading below is a spoiler.

did you guys feel sympathetic to merle? he seems to hide behind his tough guy shell but, really wanted to fit where his brother found a home with his new family. so, he convince himself everyboby on the group hates him and he's not wanted. convinced himself dayrl was just a puupet lacky like him with the gov. he's got no where to go, odd man out.

And for a emotional drunk guy , he was on beast mode with that rifle. rest in peace.
It's funny you say that, because I've got this irritating habit: I'll hate a character, and hope and pray that they die. But, when they do, I feel bad. Case in point, with Merle. I thought he was such an asshole, but all in all, he did what he had to do to survive, no matter the cost. Him growing a conscience at the end, is what got me. I assume, it had to do with the talk, he had with Darryl, at the prison. Deep down inside, he had some good.

I won't discuss tonight's episode, just in case, some of you guys haven't watched it yet.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:54 AM   #1875
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
I felt sympathy for Merle, mainly because he had probably done so many hard drugs over the years and as Rick and Merle both pointed out, even Merle didn't know why he did some of the things he did. Daryl having to take his own brother out in the end make me want to cry like a little bitch. But Merle went out with a bang, too plenty of the govenors men out with him.

Andrea. . . hmm. . . I want to say I liked her or hated her, but I still don't know. While she always wanted the right thing I was always on the fence about wanting her off the show. But now with her gone it's just a member of the original cast gone. I did laugh at how she told Rick "I know how the safety works" which was a reference to season one.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:46 AM   #1876
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
i cant belive carl threw the badge at the feet of his father.
Juantwo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:05 AM   #1877
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juantwo3 View Post
i cant belive carl threw the badge at the feet of his father.
They mentioned something on The Talking Dead that made me stop and think. . . Do you think Carl sees Rick as Shane did? Shane never thought Rick was a good leader, always making the emotional choice rather than the logical one.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:23 AM   #1878
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Carl is a boy growing up in a cold, f'd up world of violence. Rick is juggling these decisions, while maintaining his morality. Carl doesn't understand that and only sees black and white. He sees his dad go from a man with "power" and "control", being a cop, to a man who is mentally and emotionally breaking down. He is trying to lead a group of people, while juggling the whole morality and ethical fight. With that being said, you can see Carl is becoming a product of his environment.
EnemyS15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #1879
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
They mentioned something on The Talking Dead that made me stop and think. . . Do you think Carl sees Rick as Shane did? Shane never thought Rick was a good leader, always making the emotional choice rather than the logical one.

in some ways i do think he see's rick as shane did in a small way but hopfully in the next season carl meets the mother of the kid he shot and has some sort of remorse over it and rick woops that kids ass back into his place
Juantwo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:13 PM   #1880
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I felt sympathy for Merle, mainly because he had probably done so many hard drugs over the years and as Rick and Merle both pointed out, even Merle didn't know why he did some of the things he did. Daryl having to take his own brother out in the end make me want to cry like a little bitch. But Merle went out with a bang, too plenty of the govenors men out with him.

Andrea. . . hmm. . . I want to say I liked her or hated her, but I still don't know. While she always wanted the right thing I was always on the fence about wanting her off the show. But now with her gone it's just a member of the original cast gone. I did laugh at how she told Rick "I know how the safety works" which was a reference to season one.
I didn't feel as bad for Andrea. She chose the Governor, over her friend. A friend, that kept her alive for how many months. A friend, that she knew, had good instincts. Instead, she let her vagina do the thinking, and now she's dead.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #1881
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Fucking episode suuuuuuucked...one of the worst ending I've ever seen of any TV series. This shit is gonna be another Heroes and get canceled if they keep fucking it up by trying so hard to separate the TV from the comic.

Andrea getting killed off, I have mixed emotions. Some folks who have read the comic probably feel the same way. I've read the comic and Andrea is the next most badass character after Michionne. Think we are all hoping the TV Andrea will eventually live up to the comic version of her. Well, guess this is one of the biggest way further differentiate the TV from the comic. Pisses me off that they killed her off before they kill off other more worthless character...namely, Carol. That bitch is still the bringer of death. I'm surprised she didnt touch Andrea and thats why she got killed off. Remember, Carol talked to Merle and asked him if he's "with them." Guy had no chance at living after that point.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:10 AM   #1882
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

can't believe they killed andrea, she is the top hawkeye killah on the comics.
they didn't really showed what she was capable on the series.

dont tell me they're going to make tyrese the hawkeye commando, he's always playing with that rifle.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:53 AM   #1883
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

BarrigaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
The commercials are killing the show. Once shit gets good, another 5 mins of commercials for 3 mins of show time. I really hate watching tv, I am just going to wait for the damn thing to come online and then download.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:58 AM   #1884
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Yeah it sucks TV Andrea had to die, but man she HAD to die. What a terrible version of her character from start to finish.

I like that the Gov. went ape shit and slaughtered his people, but with some of the character development of Martinez it just didn't seem plausible that he would have just sat there like that. He didn't actually seem like aa bad guy, just following the Gov's orders.

So now we have another season of the prison. WTF is that about? No matter what it's going to take a lot of time for the Gov to amass another group capable of taking the prison down so I don't see them leaving the prison the entire next season. I wonder if they (show writers) are afraid to leave prison because of some of the things that go along with it (the death of characters) and some of the plot lines afterwards (going to DC, cannibals, etc).

I mean it would be cool if you didn't hear from the Gov for almost the whole next season and he shows as a huge threat the last two episodes or something, but I feel like they pretty much defeated him as of right now. And the battle was lame and weak. Did Glenn even shoot anyone??

I don't know. I've liked a lot of the changes from the comic this season, but the way this went down is pretty disappointing.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #1885
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrigaS14 View Post
The commercials are killing the show. Once shit gets good, another 5 mins of commercials for 3 mins of show time. I really hate watching tv, I am just going to wait for the damn thing to come online and then download.
i download it every sunday night.

season 3 sucked. They started the rivalry too early to keep the talking drama going that long. all for what 5 minutes of fighting? and they didnt really fight? fuck that.

i'll watch the view if i want to see a bunch of bitches talk about a bunch of crap.
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:54 PM   #1886
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
1) Glenn and Maggie didn't hit shit out there. Their aim is about on par with stormtroopers... wtf.
2) Fuck the TV version of Andrea. She made stupid decisions at every turn. I made my mind up about her the moment she nearly blew Darryl's head off on the farm.
3) The Governor mows down like 20 ppl armed with guns themselves & no one fires back?!? lolwut?
4) Carl going psycho. Rick better do something about that shit.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:28 PM   #1887
driftheart
Leaky Injector

driftheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
1) Glenn and Maggie didn't hit shit out there. Their aim is about on par with stormtroopers... wtf.
Yea, that really bugged me. Not to say I would hit anything either, I've never fired a weapon but they had the higher ground, protection and the element of surprise. Yet didn't hit jack.
driftheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #1888
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheart View Post
Yea, that really bugged me. Not to say I would hit anything either, I've never fired a weapon but they had the higher ground, protection and the element of surprise. Yet didn't hit jack.
The ambush, was so disappointingly LAME!!! Maggie and Glenn, couldn't hit the broadside of a barn, if they were in it.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:35 AM   #1889
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

do they really need to? pretty much the gov took care of that.

he was like... suprise, i'm a crazy motherfucker. ambush.

ok, tv gov vs/or comic gov
Old 04-03-2013, 05:23 AM   #1890
Mrpopo
Zilvia Member

Mrpopo is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah the were yelling "get out of here!" I don't think they were trying to hit anyone.
Mrpopo is offline   Reply With Quote