Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 10:23 PM   #1891
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
xander is a cool guy.

Back on topic:

saw a grey s13 Hatchback parked near DVC today. Had some sort of front bumper? with daytime running lights, and some blingy wheels. not sure what the hell they were.

Also saw a red hatchback near campus, he gave a thumbs up as we passed.
looked bone stock.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2006, 10:30 PM   #1892
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
it's sad cause everything xander said was true.

andd... yeah... hes kinda making fun of you
Old 05-23-2006, 10:33 PM   #1893
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
do you go there anythony?
like 1/2 your sightings are right there
do you hang out there or what
Old 05-23-2006, 10:40 PM   #1894
Caleb
BANNED

Caleb is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dct223
lol i was kidding.. all in good fun to make zilvia a more entertaining place
OH FUCK THAT SHIT DAVIS WE'RE WATCHING THAT MOVIE TOGETHER AND WE'RE GONNA ROLL UP IN YOUR SILVIA WITH JDM GUNMETAL WHEELS AND 2 HOURS LATER SELL IT FOR $20,000

+1 FOR ALLENRPS13 TO LICK MY POLE CAUSE I KNOW FOR DAMN SURE THAT HE DOESNT HAVE NO RPS13, HOW DOE I KNOW THIS? BECAUSE I HAVENT SEEN HIM AT TAPX IN UNION CITY EATING HIS PUSSFART #1 CHICKEN, TAKUMI EATS #30 TAP X CHICKEN. SRYDRFTR.

BTW WHILE IM HERE, WHAT IS A BETTER FIT FOR MY AGX'S, S TECHS OR SPORTLINES? CAUSE I PLAN ON DAILY DRIVING IT WITH THE OCCASIONAL TOUGE RUN BUT I DONT WANNA SCRAPE MY ZENKI LIP.

XANDER, WE'RE MOVING TO LANCASTER, LE'SS GO
Old 05-23-2006, 10:44 PM   #1895
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ
do you go there anythony?
like 1/2 your sightings are right there
do you hang out there or what
My Sisters house is near the DVC campus. I got there all the time.
Concord is a real cool place to chiilll. There are alot of N/A drivers there aswell.

I'm mainly around Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga, Concord, and Walnut Creek.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 05-23-2006, 10:47 PM   #1896
Caleb
BANNED

what color should I paint my se wheels?
Old 05-23-2006, 10:47 PM   #1897
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

I cant wait to see You at a meet Ben ( N1smor) we have so much catching up to do You should come to the Friday Night Meets

Old 05-23-2006, 10:47 PM   #1898
Caleb
BANNED

are falken tires tuned for drifting?
Old 05-23-2006, 10:51 PM   #1899
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
dude your so funny
shouldnt you be doing your hw
or getting ready for prom
Old 05-23-2006, 10:56 PM   #1900
Caleb
BANNED

Error 404: Funny Not Found

No Sorry I Go To The University Where We Learn To Spell, Like "you're", Not "your"
Old 05-23-2006, 11:04 PM   #1901
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

I wasnt kidding..
you're no better than the people you try to make fun of
funny you go right to a small gramatical error..
I feel sorry for your parents buddy
Old 05-23-2006, 11:04 PM   #1902
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways
xander is a cool guy.

you must hang out with him a lot... like how you hang out with AspecLogan the white guy.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:10 PM   #1903
Caleb
BANNED

*gramMatical
Old 05-23-2006, 11:10 PM   #1904
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Like I said, we have so much catching-up to do. Cant wait to see you man

Were gonna have a blast. I'll show you the progress of my paintjob.

Old 05-23-2006, 11:13 PM   #1905
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb
OH FUCK THAT SHIT DAVIS WE'RE WATCHING THAT MOVIE TOGETHER AND WE'RE GONNA ROLL UP IN YOUR SILVIA WITH JDM GUNMETAL WHEELS AND 2 HOURS LATER SELL IT FOR $20,000

+1 FOR ALLENRPS13 TO LICK MY POLE CAUSE I KNOW FOR DAMN SURE THAT HE DOESNT HAVE NO RPS13, HOW DOE I KNOW THIS? BECAUSE I HAVENT SEEN HIM AT TAPX IN UNION CITY EATING HIS PUSSFART #1 CHICKEN, TAKUMI EATS #30 TAP X CHICKEN. SRYDRFTR.

BTW WHILE IM HERE, WHAT IS A BETTER FIT FOR MY AGX'S, S TECHS OR SPORTLINES? CAUSE I PLAN ON DAILY DRIVING IT WITH THE OCCASIONAL TOUGE RUN BUT I DONT WANNA SCRAPE MY ZENKI LIP.

XANDER, WE'RE MOVING TO LANCASTER, LE'SS GO

LOL CALEB!!!!

damn man havent seen you for DAYSSS are tou gonna be back for summer? or taking summer school at UCSC???

we should definately chill over summer
Old 05-23-2006, 11:15 PM   #1906
dct223
Nissanaholic!

dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to dct223
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways
Like I said, we have so much catching-up to do. Cant wait to see you man

Were gonna have a blast. I'll show you the progress of my paintjob.

your attempt to be a smart alec failed completely

good game

also... you say xander is a cool guy... but honestly i doubt you ever met him.
you keep saying "cant wait to see you blah blah" You probably see him EVERYDAY cus you drive all around orinda, moraga, and lafayette to look for 240s so you can post on bay area sightings...

now.. everyone stop bitching, everyone needs to calm down, its just ZILVIA!!! a freaking CAR FORUM not a bitch fest
Old 05-23-2006, 11:16 PM   #1907
Caleb
BANNED

yea dude im back in 3 weeks, I think we get out the same time as davis. ill be around for sure. did you hear about me and xanders trip to LA? it was fucking intense g2g2thedininghall bbl
Old 05-23-2006, 11:23 PM   #1908
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
wow this thread went downhill fast
Old 05-23-2006, 11:30 PM   #1909
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
This thread is stupid now. It's not even fun. Anthony posts something, then you guys get mad at him, and flame him. Then he gets sorta mad, but doesn't really retaliate. LOCK THIS DUMB ASS THREAD.

... lock zilvia. It's going downhill.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:46 PM   #1910
chloe

chloe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
what color should I paint my se wheels?

you should paint them white because thats the cool thing to do and paint the dash white also. super clean!!!!!

hahahah
Old 05-23-2006, 11:54 PM   #1911
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
This thread is stupid now. It's not even fun. Anthony posts something, then you guys get mad at him, and flame him. Then he gets sorta mad, but doesn't really retaliate. LOCK THIS DUMB ASS THREAD.

word scott, word

Old 05-23-2006, 11:59 PM   #1912
Caleb
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe
you should paint them white because thats the cool thing to do and paint the dash white also. super clean!!!!!
hahahah
oh hell yea chloe knows where its at!! lighter color=lighter weight!!!!
Old 05-24-2006, 12:32 AM   #1913
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
around 730pm on capitol and aborn while at the light after leaving lil ceasers saw a brown primered fastback that looked like a wood finish primer with a r32 front
Old 05-24-2006, 12:39 AM   #1914
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
oh hell yea chloe knows where its at!! lighter color=lighter weight!!!!
Wow, you have it ALL wrong.

You need black. Because it will absorb the heat and transfer it to your tires. Heat on your tires speeds you up on the touge.

And back on topic... I saw a zenki fb with some 0~ offset rims it was off of 101n and 92 around 9am.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:01 AM   #1915
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how about a red fastback with a black (paint?/cf?) hatch on coronado in fremont a few days ago. maybe it had exhaust and some aftermarket wheels too
Old 05-24-2006, 01:08 AM   #1916
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
i saw a hot white s14 in racetune parking lot. it was brians, yessssssss
Old 05-24-2006, 01:10 AM   #1917
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
Seconded.

And seconded on lock this thread
This thread sucks a dick.

Or just lock dumbasses from posting in it.

Anyway, today I saw a red S13 hatchback on Ocean Ave in SF.. it had cookie tails, uglyass Invader Zim Version 2 wing and gay ADR wheels.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:29 AM   #1918
Caleb
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuo
Anyway, today I saw a red S13 hatchback on Ocean Ave in SF.. it had cookie tails, uglyass Invader Zim Version 2 wing and gay ADR wheels.

that was me
Old 05-24-2006, 01:47 AM   #1919
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
no it was me caleb!!!
Old 05-24-2006, 03:02 AM   #1920
Caleb
BANNED

sry to bother you guys. so my stock 240 hatchback is about 2600 lbs stock (god given handling). if i add a carbon fibre wangan wing it will be roughly 2500, then if i take out my back seats thats another 150 lbs, and add strut bars I can probably qualify for A JDM Option International sticker right?

Last edited by Caleb; 05-24-2006 at 11:10 AM..
Closed Thread