Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-29-2011, 06:44 PM   #19411
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
all FRP body kits are manufactured and shipped with little bulk on the edges go it's less prone to shipping damage. take side skirts for example the 90 degree edges that meet with rear quarter panel and front fenders are bulked up and that needs to be trimmed down.

there really isn't a way to explain but to put it on and see how it fits and figure out what's hitting what if it doesn't fit. and trim away as necessary.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:44 PM   #19412
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
this made laugh. lol

-irony.cc

shit, I LOLed too after I read it...ahahhaa.

real version select....
Old 09-29-2011, 06:49 PM   #19413
hendeeze

Trader Rating: (1)
hendeeze is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomChan View Post
with 17" wheels tires 225/40.
wish I could find a pair of 225 40 17"s nowadays
hendeeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:51 PM   #19414
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

just do 235/40/17's then.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:01 PM   #19415
icedsole
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
icedsole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomChan View Post
Yes, the front bumper hangs just as low as the skirts provided but not sure with VS brand. I can measure them.
hm it looks like its fits pretty good, if you could measure the heigh from bottom to the
top closest possible to the front wheels possible that would be awesome.

maybe a middle measurement too. i like how it sits low but doesnt require sag/under headlight gap.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:04 PM   #19416
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
nvm msglngth
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:16 PM   #19417
DomChan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
DomChan is making a name for him/her selfDomChan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedsole View Post
hm it looks like its fits pretty good, if you could measure the heigh from bottom to the
top closest possible to the front wheels possible that would be awesome.

maybe a middle measurement too. i like how it sits low but doesnt require sag/under headlight gap.
Fasho ill PM it to ya
DomChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #19418
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
BOOM!!!

Yeah, that just happened...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:45 PM   #19419
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
90% of that mod list is B.S. lol

I should go buy that thing for $300.
That guy is an idiot. I still dont understand why he fucked that car up so badly.

Quote:
Someone get some XD7's. Best 1 piece works ever.
I just hate how its hard to find anybody who can mount tires on it, without fucking up the face. Since the spoke sticks higher, most shops have a tendency to scratch the spokes with their machines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendeeze View Post
wish I could find a pair of 225 40 17"s nowadays
Why? Thats undersized as fuck. The stock wheel diameter are tiny to begin with anyways. Even 235/40-17 is still smaller than the stock diameter.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:01 AM   #19420
Renelovesnike
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Renelovesnike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
[/QUOTE]

Please remove chicken wire =]
Renelovesnike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:51 AM   #19421
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
no fuck that, get some chickens!!!!!
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:04 AM   #19422
miggypq21
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
miggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to miggypq21
Whatevzzz

Old 09-30-2011, 05:24 AM   #19423
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by miggypq21 View Post

hot pic
^ THE M-F'IN JAM

kalypso123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:48 AM   #19424
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Whatevzzz

Too good! Shit man, 326 Power is on my short list of kits to buy...
Old 09-30-2011, 07:14 AM   #19425
miggypq21
Zilvia Junkie

miggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud of
Exactly. Only kits that should be considered:

Vertex
BN
Duce
Boss
M-Sports
Old 09-30-2011, 07:27 AM   #19426
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
no fuck that, get some chickens!!!!!
Fried Chickens!!!

and some waffles!

Quote:

Kaminari
Brash Fang
Wings West
Missile Ferret
Old 09-30-2011, 08:39 AM   #19427
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:

Vertex
BN
Duce
Boss
M-Sports
EF that noise. ONLY kit to be considered.....

BRASH FANG.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:02 AM   #19428
miggypq21
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Fried Chickens!!!

and some waffles!
I stand corrected B]
Old 09-30-2011, 09:11 AM   #19429
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
man there is a place here that makes fried chicken waffle sandwiches. yum.

you forgot to add version select to your list of kits.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:00 AM   #19430
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
GAH!!! So hungry now.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:18 AM   #19431
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:

Vertex
BN
Duce
Boss
M-Sports

I REALLY hope the Yen doesn't smack me around when I place my order in November. Hmmm...326 Power.... I finally found a local place that can get me what I'm looking for...Next on the list...Hood selection?

Oh a bit off topic (like the chicken and waffle talk that's making me hungry). I got my Fatcats decal in the mail last week, thanks man...When's the new ones dropping?
Old 09-30-2011, 12:02 PM   #19432
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Brash Boy*
Old 09-30-2011, 01:45 PM   #19433
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I REALLY hope the Yen doesn't smack me around when I place my order in November. Hmmm...326 Power.... I finally found a local place that can get me what I'm looking for...Next on the list...Hood selection?

Oh a bit off topic (like the chicken and waffle talk that's making me hungry). I got my Fatcats decal in the mail last week, thanks man...When's the new ones dropping?
No you're pretty much fucked. Exchange rate hasnt hit 80y in the last 6 months. Been shitting at 74-75 rate the last couple of months and will stay there for a while.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 09-30-2011, 01:48 PM   #19434
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
where you been ray?
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #19435
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritz S14 View Post
where you been ray?
Better question is...WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! You still up in San Leandro with the smog shop?

I'm back stateside in bumfuck Vagina...

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 09-30-2011, 01:55 PM   #19436
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
yes n yes

i've been turd polishing for the last few years lol
Old 09-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #19437
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

The hell you driving now? Still got that bimmer?

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 09-30-2011, 01:58 PM   #19438
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
The hell you driving now? Still got that bimmer?
nah, I have an e46 M3, 97 civic hx, and a 87 rolla that I got 2 days ago

what about you?

your boy still got my s14?
Old 09-30-2011, 02:08 PM   #19439
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritz S14 View Post
nah, I have an e46 M3, 97 civic hx, and a 87 rolla that I got 2 days ago

what about you?

your boy still got my s14?
Nope, cars been long dead. KA started knocking after a couple of months. Slapped an SR in it, sold it another friend of ours, who let another friend of ours drive it and crashed it drifting. Shits been gone for probably 3 yrs now.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 09-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #19440
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Quote:
GAH!!! So hungry now.

If you like that you should check this place out.

bruxie.com

Back on track, any oc local guys that wanna drop by my brothers shop on sunday, I will be throwin a resurrection car wash to raise funds to fix my car sooner than later. I know it may sound lame, but I am just trying to be proactive.

just need to remove core support, everything else in the front is off.