Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-23-2012, 04:24 AM   #1921
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
tonight, you were in a whte s14 nice ride with fog light on, going up the 5 north just past the 56 (ted williams pkwy), good stance, gauge pods in driverside cornerer, i was in the 1996 honda accord traveling north going fast,

thank you for not being that asshole in the #1 lane going 65mph who won't get out of the #1 lane.

Fact: In every other country the #1 lane is for cars/bikes who are going faster than you, so get the fuck out of that lane if you are not going over 100mph.

if i were a chp, the #1 lane would get all the tickets for stupid people driving the speedlimit in the fast lane, I would pull you over for impeding traffic and causing a danger to public safety by slowing down traffic.

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2012, 04:36 AM   #1922
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
tonight, you were in a whte s14 nice ride with fog light on, going up the 5 north just past the 56 (ted williams pkwy), good stance, gauge pods in driverside cornerer, i was in the 1996 honda accord traveling north going fast,

thank you for not being that asshole in the #1 lane going 65mph who won't get out of the #1 lane.

Fact: In every other country the #1 lane is for cars/bikes who are going faster than you, so get the fuck out of that lane if you are not going over 100mph.

if i were a chp, the #1 lane would get all the tickets for stupid people driving the speedlimit in the fast lane, I would pull you over for impeding traffic and causing a danger to public safety by slowing down traffic.
ur kidding right? u have to be stupid to be going over 100 period, regardless of where you are. especially since the freeways in SD are shitty as fuck.

i would LOVE to see your driving record. how many speeding tickets do you have?

the fastest you should be going in the fast lane is 85. most people do around 80.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:56 AM   #1923
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_love_silvia View Post
ur kidding right? u have to be stupid to be going over 100 period, regardless of where you are. especially since the freeways in SD are shitty as fuck.

i would LOVE to see your driving record. how many speeding tickets do you have?

the fastest you should be going in the fast lane is 85. most people do around 80.

you should not be in the #1 lane unless you are passing someone or going fast. I have zero speeding tickets and 0 points on my license, I have a M1 motorcycle credential and an international drivers license too, and it is unsafe for someone to be sitting in the #1 lane period. that lane is for passing or speeding, not 85mph, not for sitting in and going that slow, it is strictly for passing or swiftly moving vehicles, if you are not one of those, please stay out of that lane. thank you. oh One_Love_Silvia, I am assuming you have never driven in europe or Germany where this is the normal way of the road.

I understand your input about my driving habits, but there is a time and a place to go fast, I only do so when I know I am not in danger of harming the vehicles around me. the traffic, and the road conditions were safe for the speed i was traveling.

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:08 AM   #1924
Tempo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (39)
Tempo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
last i remember if you even go over 65mph that is considered "speeding" by law , go to court for a ticket , judge will ask you if you went over the posted 65mph speed limit and you go and say "but your honor its the #1 lane , its for speeding and passing other cars going the speed limit" you will pretty much be guilty on spot if you said that

IG - allen.kerose
Tempo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #1925
YA DIG
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
YA DIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Uhhh excuse me officer... Last time i checked zilvia im allowed to go 100 in the #1 lane. Have a nice day
YA DIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #1926
Nizzan4u2nv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Nizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nizzan4u2nv
Quote:

This isnt every other country and you arent CHP. Argue your "facts" in court and see how far that gets you.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:20 AM   #1927
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Speed limit is speed limit. However, if you're in the #1 lane and going speed limit but you see a vehicle approaching behind you quickly, you would signal to the right and turn into the second lane.

*assuming every driver checks their mirrors every so often*
Old 05-23-2012, 11:29 AM   #1928
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
you should not be in the #1 lane unless you are passing someone or going fast. I have zero speeding tickets and 0 points on my license, I have a M1 motorcycle credential and an international drivers license too, and it is unsafe for someone to be sitting in the #1 lane period. that lane is for passing or speeding, not 85mph, not for sitting in and going that slow, it is strictly for passing or swiftly moving vehicles, if you are not one of those, please stay out of that lane. thank you. oh One_Love_Silvia, I am assuming you have never driven in europe or Germany where this is the normal way of the road.

I understand your input about my driving habits, but there is a time and a place to go fast, I only do so when I know I am not in danger of harming the vehicles around me. the traffic, and the road conditions were safe for the speed i was traveling.
This isn't Europe you fucking douchebag.

Congratulations on winning tool shed of the year award. You're military aren't you?
Old 05-23-2012, 03:16 PM   #1929
SaVAgES14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
SaVAgES14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Wow handinpants....ur a special one aren't ya? What a dumb guy. Anyways, I spotted a silver s14 this afternoon on college and waring. It was slammed with Vsxx looking wheels. One of the best looking kouki's I've seen here in north county by far. I'll post a pic later, have to edit out the license plate.

Last edited by SaVAgES14; 06-21-2012 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: added pic
SaVAgES14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:20 PM   #1930
layzhao
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
layzhao is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to layzhao
Can't we all just get along?
layzhao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #1931
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by layzhao View Post
Can't we all just get along?
not when someone so blatantly ignores the law. especially when they think it's completely ok.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:03 PM   #1932
makinthatdough
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
makinthatdough is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Black s14 with red front drivers side fender. sounds like the n/a ka but not positive. ive been working out in my garage for the past few days sanding my s13 and i keep seeing you drive by on Resevior drive next to sdsu
Old 05-27-2012, 02:35 PM   #1933
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Spotted yellow kouki s14 on 805s just past the mission valley bridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:12 PM   #1934
s13-ghost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
s13-ghost is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
today i spotted a 13 pignose. on vista way around 7am. on coils, blk rims with blue lip
s13-ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:45 PM   #1935
arck001
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
arck001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Spotted a red S14 with s15 front and kit on Sweetwater Rd.
arck001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #1936
GT Motion
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
GT Motion is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAidMan687 View Post
for sure sr'd red coupe on the 15 like 20min ago tried to catch up but couldnt
Was it me?

GT Motion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #1937
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
blakeZX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blakeZX
Today at the Walmart on Aero Drive I saw a white coupe on some knock-off gunmetal CR Kais, with a leaf logo sticker in each quarter window. Looked pretty sick

Earlier in the week right in the same area I spotted a yellow coupe with a clean S15 front turning into the Frye's parking lot. Had a cute chick in the front seat, I was waiting to turn out of a driveway in a black Z33. I gave a thumbs up

And also spotted a silver zenki with a kit and pretty slammed, cruising down Harbor Drive by the Convention Center in the afternoon last week..maybe Thursday? Sounded like a KA
Old 06-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #1938
n8RPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
n8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Yesterday I saw a maroon sileighty with kouki tails right outside the north gate of MCAS Miramar. Shit was clean man!

WASTED I AM!
n8RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #1939
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
on the 805, saw a white coupe, silvia front, gold wheels and RHD. pretty cool

also, saw some other cool s-chassis, but cant remember where or specific details on the car
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #1940
891via
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
891via is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
on the 805, saw a white coupe, silvia front, gold wheels and RHD. pretty cool

also, saw some other cool s-chassis, but cant remember where or specific details on the car
That's mikes s13 Silvia Qs. Real deal from the motherland
891via is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:15 AM   #1941
xxtc

xxtc is an unknown quantity at this point
black s13 with a bucket seat near chik-fil-a on mira mesa and camino ruiz around 6pm
Old 06-10-2012, 12:53 AM   #1942
pejsa
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
pejsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
on the 5th cruising up the 67 towards ramona. i saw a sky blue 13 hatch dumped with hids. type x front bumper and i believe a silver left fender. and polished xxr's?

also saw the same car at the walmart lot at parkway plaza a while back...

^^^^ sounds whack but its a super clean car big ups to you sir.

i was in the primer black sil vert
pejsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #1943
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Spotted skyblueish s14 with s15 front going down la media crossing Olympic parkway

Old 06-11-2012, 10:22 AM   #1944
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
black s14 with navan front w/ type-r lip, kouki sides, and kouki rear w/ valences on the 15n near the Carrol Canyon exit.

thumbs up
Old 06-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #1945
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 891via View Post
That's mikes s13 Silvia Qs. Real deal from the motherland

thats cool...the motherland? hmm. 17?
lol jk, how long has he had it?
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:13 AM   #1946
OgamiDRIFT

OgamiDRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=xxtc;4738045]black s13 with a bucket seat near chik-fil-a on mira mesa and camino ruiz around 6pm[/QUOTE

I might have been spotted .... was it a coupe with a silvia conversion slammed on 962s?
OgamiDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:20 AM   #1947
Tempo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (39)
Tempo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Silver Kouki S14 giving me the thumbs up while i was leaving from PBM and i gave you the peace sign real quick, i was in the ruby pearl S14 zenki ! ill soon be joining the kouki side ! sick car dude !

IG - allen.kerose
Tempo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:03 PM   #1948
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Spotted olive greenish zenki s14, lowered, wheels, roof wing at stoplight on telegraph canyon rd and willow dr

Old 06-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #1949
generalx4688

generalx4688 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsChassisLove View Post
This isn't Europe you fucking douchebag.

Congratulations on winning tool shed of the year award. You're military aren't you?
What does being military have anything to with it? The fact of the matter is if you see someone comin up behind you get the fuck out of the way! Plain and simple. If there speeding oh well let them deal with the cops. It not up to you to decide if they should be speeding or not.
generalx4688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #1950
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Just saw a really clean pearl white navan zenki in santee at the santee town center. I was with my mom in the white camry that wasnext to you at the stop light. Saw some gauge pods and you had an outta state plate. Sr or ka-t? Lol