Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2003, 02:07 PM   #1921
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
i need a little over 300 posts to customize the name thing
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2003, 02:08 PM   #1922
wherezmytofu
BANNED

wherezmytofu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Steeles
I resent being called a newbie!

I'll let you try my Wu Tang Sword style!
ur a newbie to me
Old 03-09-2003, 02:10 PM   #1923
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
Quote:
Originally posted by KiDyNomiTe
alright time to become a whore now

whore it up man! I need a bunch before I can custom name thingy... like another 2grand
Old 03-09-2003, 02:12 PM   #1924
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by wherezmytofu
ur a newbie to me
that makes you a newbie to me as well.
Old 03-09-2003, 02:14 PM   #1925
wherezmytofu
BANNED

Quote:
that makes you a newbie to me as well.
no no...im an ELITEST OG!
Old 03-09-2003, 02:32 PM   #1926
Steeles
Post Whore!

Quote:
youse a wanksta and you need to stop frontin
Old 03-09-2003, 02:40 PM   #1927
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Now to post some pics, everyone loves wings in my area
Old 03-09-2003, 02:42 PM   #1928
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Mazda 6
Old 03-09-2003, 02:42 PM   #1929
wherezmytofu
BANNED

Quote:
youse a wanksta and you need to stop frontin
u BE GANSTA...GANSTA!
Old 03-09-2003, 02:43 PM   #1930
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

S2K!
Old 03-09-2003, 02:44 PM   #1931
ca18guy
Premium Member

ca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfection
Quote:
phht :nov2001:

Old 03-09-2003, 02:45 PM   #1932
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

96SEChick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff240sx
We should make people submit proof of ownership of a 240sx (VIN number or something) to make more than 20 posts!
-Jeff
Guess what?!?! I've never owned a 240sx in my life! I'm just a damn good troll with a great imagination. I'm also a man--that girl in the pics is just some whore I can't get rid of. I dump her ass and she keeps coming back, but the poon is good and she buys me shit, so it's all good.

But, after all the time I've spent here, one of my questions have NEVER been answered?!?!?! Can you help me with this one?

Can I swap a '03 M3 engine/tranny in an S15 (that's the '89-'90 model, right?)? Those are bad-ass and I know the bitch would like to tell all her friends that her boy-toy drives a Nissan special edition of 1 car that came factory with a BMW engine. Plus, I can get the engine/tranny for like $150 bucks and I can install it myself. I'd only need new engine mounts, right? The computer in the Nissan would be 100% compatible--because all computers can be reprogrammed to work with any car, right? Plus, one of my homies (drug dealer) has a '90 S15 that has like 250k miles w/ AWD and he's gonna cut me a deal and sell it to me for $8k. I love connections!

Actually, now that I think about it, I want to keep the AWD. So, maybe I'll cut a deal with the guy selling the M3 engine/tranny and I'll just buy the engine. My buddy says the '90 differential is a direct bolt-on to the M3 engine.
'00 WS6 Trans Am Bright Red 6-speedFOR SALE - only 29k miles, stock, fully loaded, only $23,999 (NADA $26300)

Green Country Motorsports
Northeastern Oklahoma SCCA
Old 03-09-2003, 02:47 PM   #1933
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
Just to add a word.

Word.
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front
Old 03-09-2003, 02:48 PM   #1934
ca18guy
Premium Member

ca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally posted by 96SEChick
Guess what?!?! I've never owned a 240sx in my life! I'm just a damn good troll with a great imagination. I'm also a man--that girl in the pics is just some whore I can't get rid of. I dump her ass and she keeps coming back, but the poon is good and she buys me shit, so it's all good.

But, after all the time I've spent here, one of my questions have NEVER been answered?!?!?! Can you help me with this one?

Can I swap a '03 M3 engine/tranny in an S15 (that's the '89-'90 model, right?)? Those are bad-ass and I know the bitch would like to tell all her friends that her boy-toy drives a Nissan special edition of 1 car that came factory with a BMW engine. Plus, I can get the engine/tranny for like $150 bucks and I can install it myself. I'd only need new engine mounts, right? The computer in the Nissan would be 100% compatible--because all computers can be reprogrammed to work with any car, right? Plus, one of my homies (drug dealer) has a '90 S15 that has like 250k miles w/ AWD and he's gonna cut me a deal and sell it to me for $8k. I love connections!

Actually, now that I think about it, I want to keep the AWD. So, maybe I'll cut a deal with the guy selling the M3 engine/tranny and I'll just buy the engine. My buddy says the '90 differential is a direct bolt-on to the M3 engine.
Anything is possible with enough money [/oversimplified, non-flaming remark]
Old 03-09-2003, 02:48 PM   #1935
wherezmytofu
BANNED

Quote:
Guess what?!?! I've never owned a 240sx in my life! I'm just a damn good troll with a great imagination. I'm also a man--that girl in the pics is just some whore I can't get rid of. I dump her ass and she keeps coming back, but the poon is good and she buys me s
SHE LOOK LIKE A MAN!
Old 03-09-2003, 02:49 PM   #1936
DuffMan
Post Whore!

DuffMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to DuffMan
Quote:
[B]Guess what?!?! I've never owned a 240sx in my life! I'm just a damn good troll with a great imagination. I'm also a man--that girl in the pics is just some whore I can't get rid of. I dump her ass and she keeps coming back, but the poon is good and she buys me shit, so it's all good.

I KNEW IT!!!
Old 03-09-2003, 02:50 PM   #1937
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Why do they make altezzas for mustangs, but altezza or no altezza I am not much of a fan of anything but Cobras
Old 03-09-2003, 02:50 PM   #1938
wherezmytofu
BANNED

Quote:
Originally posted by ca18guy
phht :nov2001:

DONT ROLL UR EYES AT MY SONNY BOY!
Old 03-09-2003, 02:50 PM   #1939
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

96SEChick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
SHE LOOK LIKE A MAN!
Now that hurts
'00 WS6 Trans Am Bright Red 6-speedFOR SALE - only 29k miles, stock, fully loaded, only $23,999 (NADA $26300)

Green Country Motorsports
Northeastern Oklahoma SCCA
Old 03-09-2003, 02:51 PM   #1940
wherezmytofu
BANNED

Quote:
Originally posted by HaLo
Just to add a word.

Word.
WERD UP G!
Old 03-09-2003, 02:54 PM   #1941
ca18guy
Premium Member

Quote:
DONT ROLL UR EYES AT MY SONNY BOY!
Sowwy, I won't roll my eyes at your sonny boy again.
Old 03-09-2003, 02:57 PM   #1942
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

haah damn 96sechick, i was wondering for a minute, youhave more hormones than a lot of us guys

more pics... ever heard of vacura?, with pink taillights
Old 03-09-2003, 02:58 PM   #1943
wherezmytofu
BANNED

Quote:
Now that hurts
that face look like-a man!
Old 03-09-2003, 03:00 PM   #1944
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

shitty pic of Porsce 911
Old 03-09-2003, 03:00 PM   #1945
wherezmytofu
BANNED

Quote:
Originally posted by ca18guy
Sowwy, I won't roll my eyes at your sonny boy again.
thanks
Old 03-09-2003, 03:00 PM   #1946
ca18guy
Premium Member

Quote:
that face look like-a man!
Thats more then we can say about any part of your body.
Old 03-09-2003, 03:02 PM   #1947
DuffMan
Post Whore!

DuffMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to DuffMan
TOFU HAS BOOBIES!!!111111111
Old 03-09-2003, 03:02 PM   #1948
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

snow's rival
Old 03-09-2003, 03:05 PM   #1949
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

civic power
Old 03-09-2003, 03:09 PM   #1950
wherezmytofu
BANNED

Quote:
Originally posted by DuffMan
TOFU HAS BOOBIES!!!111111111