Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-07-2013, 12:38 PM   #20191
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Ordered from RHD Japan, took 3 weeks, shipped notification came to my email, shit was here 2 days later in a big ole fucking box.

Stop making excuses, you don't have money to spend. Period.

I'll even throw you a bone, wolf 45 on this forum sell's a legit carbon copy of actual bn fenders, because I let them make a mold off of mine. A lot of people here don't like having real parts on their car anyways because they want to be a part of slam burgalars or stance nation and blow shit up. But don't try and be a fuck boy and pass off the fake shit as the real.
hey...shut up.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #20192
living4surf
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (52)
living4surf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Ordered from RHD Japan, took 3 weeks, shipped notification came to my email, shit was here 2 days later in a big ole fucking box.

Stop making excuses, you don't have money to spend. Period.

I'll even throw you a bone, wolf 45 on this forum sell's a legit carbon copy of actual bn fenders, because I let them make a mold off of mine. A lot of people here don't like having real parts on their car anyways because they want to be a part of slam burgalars or stance nation and blow shit up. But don't try and be a fuck boy and pass off the fake shit as the real.
thanks dont need the fenders though already have that taken care of
living4surf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:29 PM   #20193
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
A lot of people here don't like having real parts on their car anyways because they want to be a part of slam burgalars or stance nation and blow shit up. But don't try and be a fuck boy and pass off the fake shit as the real.
wat. don't throw slamburglars in with stance nation you ignorant fuck.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #20194
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
wat. don't throw slamburglars in with stance nation you ignorant fuck.
All the same gay shit to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
hey...shut up.
No
Old 10-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #20195
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
All the same gay shit to me.
you're awesome at saying the dumbest shit ever.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:37 PM   #20196
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
I saw your car too...didnt know you got rid of the SA3s. Thats the last time this car will be out probably. I'm getting ready to deploy for 7 months, wont be back till June/July ish.
yea, finally got the wheels i wanted, just need wider barrels for the fronts. ah, i thought you were trying to sell it a while back?
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:42 PM   #20197
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
you're awesome at saying the dumbest shit ever.
You're just awesome.

Old 10-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #20198
240Cali
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (4)
240Cali is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
someone sell me a kouki jdm grill !! I had talked to somebody in socal that had a few but lost contact with new phone
Old 10-07-2013, 03:49 PM   #20199
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
this forum is shit
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:57 PM   #20200
InsTanCeZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
InsTanCeZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What's a slamburglar?
Old 10-07-2013, 04:11 PM   #20201
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Omarion.
Get off your own nuts.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:19 PM   #20202
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Omarion.
Get off your own nuts.
Cute, don't you have a build thread for 5 cars? I'm on my own nuts? I think you need the attention, not me.

Good luck with all that.
RULES

checking in from the four corners of hype, just need to make soapguns blog and life is complete.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #20203
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Everything you post is in reference to yourself.
Beating your own drum.
Putting everyone else down.
Being salty and hating.

Your ENTIRE blog is dedicated to YOUR car named Simone Forever and going to car shows and wiping your wheels down.

Your car as parts is nice. But as a whole it is not amazing enough for you to be as cocky as you are.
And don't act like you really wouldn't want to be on Soaps blog cuz it is cool. The salty old man who hates all thing new and "mainstream" fits you as well as your hood fits your car.

I dont have a build thread. I have a sad story, but thanks for reading it.

maybe you are cooler in real life.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:37 PM   #20204
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Quote:
checking in from the four corners of hype, just need to make soapguns blog and life is complete.
if you post a fully sick burnout vid i might consider it
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #20205
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Putting everyone else down. Being salty and hating.
Only call it as I see it. As far as me taking the time out of my day to talk shit about the day dreamer posts, sorry. It bugs me, reverse rake bugs you guys. You feel the need to be all salty and hatings. It's a two way street.

So many people say "oh man I can't find nobody to get me this shit" when in fact more people than I can count with my fingers are getting all of this shit "nobody wants to ship"

Which is some bullshit ass excuse for "I really want this, but I don't have the money." And I respect someone more to straight up say, I don't have the money for all that. Than someone who tries to pretend they're sitting on gold bars at fort knox ready to build the perfect dream. But they don't want to pay tax.

You're building a 240, not a house for Wesley Snipes.

Quote:
Your car as parts is nice. But as a whole it is not amazing enough for you to be as cocky as you are.
My car sucks, always has, parts don't make it any better or make me any cooler. I've maintained the same mantra throughout ownership. A nice 240 doesn't entitle anyone to shit but fanbois.

Quote:
I dont have a build thread. I have a sad story, but thanks for reading it.
You're welcome.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:48 PM   #20206
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

case in point.

Just find a way not to sound cocky bruh,
or at least make it funny.

I remember when you just were normal Wayne.

Old 10-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #20207
MidwestMyriad
Zilvia FREAK!

MidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her selfMidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her self
Old 10-07-2013, 06:01 PM   #20208
driftwhat
Zilvia Junkie

driftwhat is an unknown quantity at this point
super clean ^
Old 10-07-2013, 06:32 PM   #20209
Forte EXE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Forte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Fuckin Hawaii crushes.^

Old 10-07-2013, 06:53 PM   #20210
tqstarburst
Zilvia FREAK!

tqstarburst is an unknown quantity at this point
BN Style Front Fenders 30mm s14 Kouki 1996 1997 "Replica' | eBay

Lol, well.. wait what? ^

obeewon, thank you. Thank you good sir.
tqstarburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #20211
nujabe
Zilvia Addict

nujabe can only hope to improve
yeeee i need flca for stylezzz.

Untitled by Aallmighty, on Flickr387718@N07/]Aallmighty[/url], on Flickr
nujabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #20212
Boosted92
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
Boosted92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Shot of my car from an event this past weekend. Nothing special to my car, just a great picture though.

2006 Holden Monaro - 700+whp ; 2014 Holden Commodore SSV - 400whp
Boosted92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:07 AM   #20213
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tqstarburst View Post
BN Style Front Fenders 30mm s14 Kouki 1996 1997 "Replica' | eBay

Lol, well.. wait what? ^

obeewon, thank you. Thank you good sir.
See previous page. I allowed usage of my car for fitment photos.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:31 AM   #20214
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Working on selling my soul to get on Soaps blog lol , Either that or Rockafella Records ....

Om1kron play nice dude!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:07 AM   #20215
Paint209
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Paint209 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Today has been a sad day for me. My bro said the hit bent my frame in.

Old 10-09-2013, 01:25 AM   #20216
YamaMX
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
YamaMX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
YamaMX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:00 AM   #20217
yzrider450f
Zilvia Member

yzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

case in point.

Just find a way not to sound cocky bruh,
or at least make it funny.

I remember when you just were normal Wayne.
w.e this guy says goes
yzrider450f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:38 AM   #20218
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
I think you need the attention, not me.

RULES
There are no rules saying you have to post your car. Now you're subconsciously tooting your own horn. This is getting dangerous.

---

nujabe, looking really good!
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:30 AM   #20219
Kintaro_Oe
Leaky Injector

Kintaro_Oe is an unknown quantity at this point
Soapgun may i have access to yee blog?
[email protected]

IG: Touge.Tough
Kintaro_Oe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #20220
Kintaro_Oe
Leaky Injector

Kintaro_Oe is an unknown quantity at this point
Just realized I was trying to access the wrong soapgun blog...

IG: Touge.Tough
Kintaro_Oe is offline   Reply With Quote